Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2590)
Families with young children
December 23, 2011
good location, clean room .
friendly staff, good breakfast , clean room , good location.
Families with older children
United States of America,
December 23, 2011
Good Location, Great Staff
2nd time we have stayed here. Liked it, no complaints. Staff were very helpful in getting us some bus tickets. Would recommend again.
December 22, 2011
Only stayed one night. Room was spacious with balcony and a good view of Bangkok. The room was at the rear which was very quiet. A small kitchen with basic utensils etc. A little dated but clean and comfortable. Hotel was down a small Soi off the main road. Staff were always willing and helpful. Breakfast was quite good to get going for the day. Barely a five minute walk from Skytrain. Easy walk to MBK and other shopping areas. 7/11 store on the corner for small purchases.
Shops, shops and more shops. Easy transport facilities to anywhere.
December 22, 2011
Nice hotel, good location, near MBK, good breakfas
Good hotel for families. Spacious rooms.
we had 3 deluxe suite with breakfast. it was nice to have rooms next to each others. our family (3 adults and 3 children) stayed only one night in bangkok. staff was helpful.
Shopping Mall MBK was near-easy to walk there.
December 21, 2011
Spacious bedroom with separate dining area, basic utensil available, good breakfast.
Nice service appartment in excellent location, located next to Asia Hotel. Within 3 mins walk from Ratchathewi BTS which is linked to Asia Hotel. 30 secs walk from a small lane to the appartment. Convenient stall n massage centre is just outside the small lane. Many roadside hawker located along the road outside the small lane also. We enjoy the breakfast very much, it is better than expected with variety of local and western food. The apartment also have massage, gym n aerobics classes. I visited the massage 3x during my 4 night stay. The staff are so friendly and experience. The center manager called Night is so friendly n the staff that massge for us are Mali and Pancake. They are so jovial n experience. I will definitely recomend my friend to stay there.
P.S: hope Bangkok can improve to have elevator or escalator at all BTS service. Currently, I noticed that there is only escalator for going up but have to walk down by staircase which is so inconvenient as we have so many shopping bags to carry.
Be prepare to walk down the long staircase at most of the BTS as they do not have elevator/escalator available for going down.
December 18, 2011
we loved the hotel, the bfast and location
at a convenient place. good bfast, we loved it! abt 5 mins away from the train; abt 15 mins away to/from mbk and siam malls; 7-11 is just around the corner; asia hotel for the cabaret show is a stone's throw away! the room and bathroom are clean. taxi to airport is just about 210 baht. we had a great and convenient time staying at this hotel.
Families with young children
December 17, 2011
Fine location for good price
Our trip was mainly for holidaying and relaxation plus a little bit of shopping. No heavy travel. The holiday was great with a bit of shopping and some great food around. Though there was not much sales this time (quite surprise) and the hotel location is good but what not as we expect.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Not a bad place after all, with nice and friendly staff. Location is quite but near the BTS train to where we need. 7/11 is 1 mins walk from the hotel. It's about 10 mins walk to MBK and Siam Discovery. We walked on the first day, and it became a hard day, as we moved around from MBK to Siam Discovery through to Siam Center, Siam Paragon and Central. After then no more walking was referred.
The food was not too bad, though on the second day when we started breakfast at 8:50am, there were no food left, many people also had no food to eat, except the staff kept bringing more and more fried eggs and breads (I'm sure they have no more stuff to bring up to people for breakfast except eggs) That's terrible. People have no choice but to eat a little and drinks some water...
Families with young children
December 17, 2011
Kind staff with good service.
this hotel was a bit hard to find located a bit of the main road but the driver asked around and finally found this little cozy place. the area is not really for tourist but suitable for a airport overnight stay and this place has the right product at the right price. we loved our stay there.
Families with older children
December 16, 2011
"Lovely hotel and service with a smile
this hotel is located in the bangkok city center and only 10 mins' walk to mbk, a largest shopping mall. the room is clean and quiet. beds are firm and air-conditioner is quiet.
the reception staffs and friendly and very helpful.
the breakfast provided is very good. my family will definitely go back again.
Ask for high floor to get a good city view and more quietness.
Families with older children
December 14, 2011
Quiet clean and friendly hotel in great location
clean, convenient, central location, friendly staff
my stay at evergreen place was surprisingly very good.it far exceeded my expectations for the price i paid. the location of the hotel is fantastic. the bts is just literally in front of the hotel. it is just a stop away from siam via the bts where the main shopping malls are. it is also only 15 mins walk from platinum mall and pratunam market.
the hotel is clean, the staff are really friendly especailly the doormen. evergreen also gave free tours to various temples, grand palace and canal tour. they also gave free dvd
movies to watch. my complain would be that the movies were not very current.
otherwise breakfast was good with a good variety of food. i would definitely stay at evergreen again. however, i noted that recently agoda only offers executive rooms for three person stay. when i book in september, i was able to book a deluxe room for three person.
You can take the BTS to Saphan Taksin and just outside BTS is the Chao Praya Express Boat that will take you to various sightseeing place like the Grand Palace, and China town and temple of Dawn.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Evergreen Place Bangkok, Bangkok
- " Very Clean and good locating with good service " - the hotel may not be as nice when you look at the exterior o
- A convenient located hotel - evergreen place bangkok is close to bts station and within w
- A quiet little oasis in crazy Bangkok - Evergreen Place is only a 10 minute walk to MBK and Siam Dis
- About Evergreen Place Hotel - This hotel is very convenience with reasonable price. Close
- ace location, aging but well-kept - proximity to bts station was a real plus. check-in was smoot
- all is good in it - nothing to say than this hotel is one of the best i have bee
- alright hotel - Stay was alright...clean comfortable rooms and very close to
- Apartment style living, great for families - the evergreen place bangkok is a great place for apartment s
- Bed bugs - Small hotel with the Good location ..it's not so good or bad
- Big rooms but staff service not really good. - Overall hotel stay was average, firstly when I booked the ho
- Clean Hotel, Good Location - The hotel was clean and staff was helpful. The location also
- Clean room, good service, very helpful hotel staff - Very friendly hotel staffs, I can say the best hotel service
- Clean, spacious room with a kitchen - i stayed for 4 nights from aug 15-19 with my husband and my
- Comfortable and value for money - overall 3 nights stays is satisfying. from the map it look n
- Comfortable stay. Good location. - The hotel has improved a lot since my last stay. There are s
- Comforts of home, good location - reception staff were excellent. rooms were very clean, spac
- Convenient Location and Good Service - the hotel is 3-min walk from bts ratchathewi station. it als
- Convenient location near skytrain - The front desk staff were very helpful, the rooms were clean
- Evergreen apartment - The rooms are better decribed as a small apartment, livingro
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - Enjoyed my stay tremendously. Benefited from the lo-season r
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - Very enjoy, Very good location near to all shopping area.
- Excellent location with very nice hotel staff - I would definitely stay in this hotel again when ever I will
- Excellent Stay - Good experience to stay at Evergreen Place Bangkok
- Excellent, spacious hotel in a very good location - the location was perfect, close to the malls and train stati
- Exellent hotel , Great location - We Order 3 side by side rooms, and send inqury by e-mail for
- Fabulous Hotel in the heart of Bangkok - our stay at evergreen was a memorable one. booked 2 rooms as
- fantastic value, great staff, extremely satisfied - 2 mins to sky train, 5 mins to mbk, fabulous facilities and
- Fantastic value - we have stayed here more than 8 times and cannot recommend i
- Fantastic value - we stayed here on way to indonesia in january and loved it s
- Fantastic - We loved our stay in Room 1709 The hotel is quiet, the bed c
- Good apartment in Siam area - Friendly services, good location, prompt room service, big s
- good basic clean hotel in great location. - we had three nights here and enjoyed our stay. breakfast wa
- Good City Hotel - it's a very good city hotel wher price and serviequality are
- Good hotel for groups - we booked 7 rooms as a place for our group to stay after a w
- Good hotel in great location! - The hotel is conveniently located next to Ratchathewi BTS st
- Good Hotel in the Middle of All Shopping Centres. - I stayed there for just 1 day.they provide one of the larges
- Good location and nearby to train station - hotel is nearby train station and is a service apartment wit
- Good location and nice hotel - Everything is ok , Only the WIFI is bad . Very slow and some
- Good location for shopping - upon entering room allocated to us, found TV & light is on a
- Good location, big rooms with kitchen - We stayed in Evergreen for one night, it was in our way from
- Good Location,all we needed - we had a nice stay at evergreen. it was very close to mbk a
- Good location - friendly staff, good breakfast , clean room , good location.
- Good location - The hotel apartments are clean & spacious and the hotel rece
- Good service and location - the rooms were clean and tidy. service was good and the loca
- Good service in great location - there are 4 of us, my parents, my brother and i, we booked a
- Great apartment, location and service. - These serviced apartments are great value for money. Only a
- Great As always - As always very friendly service and clean rooms. I have stay
- great hotel and fantastic service - Overall great stay and very happy with service and amenities
- great hotel with friendly staff - We had a great tine in the hotel. The staff is young and fri
- Great hotel, great location! - we decided to pick this hotel because of the location and, o
- Great location & value for money - 2nd time staying at this hotel! Everything was okay until th
- Great location and close to the BTS - Overall, this is a great hotel for the price paid. There is
- Great location and comfortable rooms - walking distance to mbk, siam paragon, siam tower and siam d
- Great location and friendly staff - Awesome place to stay and very staff everything is just a w
- Great location and fully equipment gym - good location 5mins away from bts, delicious breakfast, full
- Great location and great room - The hotel was at Siam area and was near to BTS Station can e
- Great location and nice room view. - This is my 2nd time staying at Evergree. I'm happy with the
- Great location but weird decoration in the suite. - Only 300 meter from BTS Rajchathevi, close to all Siam malls
- Great Location for shopping - I would recommend to stay at Evergreen hotel as they have th
- Great Location with Big Rooms - Really Lovely Hotel Service, Much Service we must try.. Spa,
- Great location with friendly staff - the bell boy and counter staff are very friendly and provide
- Great location with great room - Enjoyed our stay here at the hotel. It is situated near the
- Great Location, great amenities - this hotel is in a great part of town. right next to the sky
- Great location, great breakfast, great staff! - Location was just 3-5 min walk from the BTS Ratchathewi, 10m
- Great location, great service. - I will absolutely stay at the Evergreen on my next visit to
- Great Location - Great hotel with good location. About 10 minutes walks to sh
- Great location - great location in centre of bangkok,close to everything,bts,
- Great location - Hotel is well past its prime, but for the location and reaso
- great location - this was a nice but basic hotel tucked down a side road so q
- Great Location - we stayed here for two nights and i find the location very a
- Great location - We stayed there two nights. We came for a business meeting.
- Great place , great location - It was a very pleasurable experience at this hotel. We got a
- Great rooms!! - we really liked how the bedroom & lounge rooms were separate
- Great Service Apartment - Evergreen Place is an excellent choice of accommodation in B
- Great value and great location - After trawling through the hotels in Bangkok on agoda I ende
- Great value for money - a no fuss, good value hotel, evergreen is tucked behind a li
- Great view, good value - rooms are big and clean. the view is amazing - better than
- Hotel near Siam Paragon - Normal hotel, well situated for people who like shopping, as
- hotel with best location - its nearby subway ratchatewi nearby Mabungkong, nearby nig
- Hotel with good location - The hotel is located in the centre of the city. Just 5-10 mi
- I will come back to stay in this hotel - Everything is fine, after a long day walking. Just few step
- Lovely beds nice clean rooms - stayed in a room with a longeroom which was great. the bed
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - hotel is in excellent location just a short walk to mbk, sta
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - it was my first time to stay in evergreen bangkok and i like
- Lovely hotel and service - 5mins walk to BTS, next to Asia hotel. Walking distance to M
- Lovely hotel n definitely 'service with a smile' -
Good first impression.Front desk staff was very frien
- lovely hotel with great service. - i stayed around 5days and the staffs are very politen helpfu
- Lovely hotel! Big rooms and Very good service - very nice place. good service, big pool and fitness center.
- Lovely hotel - the hotel is within walking distance to mbk. pratunam is als
- Modern and comfortable but not so functional - This hotel is more of a serviced apartment than a hotel and
- Mr - my second stay and the staff is very friendly. it's not ofte
- Nice & comfortable room and good location - The staffs are helpful and friendly, especially the one who
- Nice and Comfortable Hotel - Evergreen Bangkok Hotel is good for family as it has spaciou
- nice and price worthy hotel - Pleasant stay. convenient and easily accesible to major shop
- nice hotel and staff - the hotel is just beside asia hotel. you can reach it from a
- Nice hotel in central bangkok - The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. Even though
- Nice hotel with friendly staff. - The hotel was located walking distance to Siam Square and MB
- nice hotel, central location downtown - I liked the hotel, especially for the price, shopping for th
- Nice hotel, clean room, good location - We had a perfect stay at this hotel which had all we needed.
- Nice Hotel - It's a little difficult to find it, the entrance is just beh