Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2611)
May 19, 2013
A remarkably mediocre experience
WIFI is free but with password access, Somewhat near the BTS station, Free movie rentals.
I was expecting much more from this hotel. Initially, i was going for VIE hotel which was just across the road but decided that the few extra bucks was better spent on shopping.
There was a tinge of regret when we saw the condition/deco of our room. The furniture looks very dated. The toilet wasn't well maintained, and they don't clean under the bed.
On the 2nd day, we found that the room cleaners cleaned out our entire arsenal of toiletries, including our SK-II and Kiehls products. If you invest in facial products or have any grooming items of value... do yourself a favor and put them in the safe.
At the front counter, try not to talk to this really fat lady. She is a big fat meanie! We explained the situation to her, she shrugged us off and told us to get back to our room. The best part was that this fat moron got room service to give us towels and toiletries, and they know nothing about the situation. They also know nothing about the English language. I had to go to the front counter again which is a big hassle because the lift is rather slow. This time, i ignored the fattie and talked to the nicer (both personality-wise as well as aesthetically) lady. She relayed the sitation to room-service. I went up and the tattooed dude who sent the towels called his friend down who just finished a ciggie or so. A few moments later, they managed to get some items back from what they call their "big bag with many things". Sadly, it was only our shampoo. No signs of our awesome facial wash products, and with that our dream of washing our face after a hot day in Bangkok. I wasn't really wasnt expecting this sort of cockamamie bull from this hotel.
And also their breakfast, honestly, needs much improvement. We only took their breakfast for 2 mornings before scrapping it from out itinerary and choosing to head out for brekkie.
May 19, 2013
Great hotel! Will come back again!
Large room, comes with living room, balcony and kitchen. Internet was pretty fast, and they allow us to check in at 1030am instead of the usual timing at 2pm.
I would highly recommend evergreen place. Hotel is very near to ratchathewi bts station, hence we saved quite abit on transport since most of time we take bts. Very satisfied with the room, it comes with large king bed and high speed Internet. I had food poisoning during the trip, fortunately, there was a pharmacy inside the mini mall beside our hotel. Hotel staff is nice and helped us book tickets for Siam Niramit show which was recommended as well.
May 15, 2013
good location,near the BTS skaytrain station,near the siam shopping malls,easy to reach silom night market,
May 15, 2013
Comfortable stay with a nice city view.
Good location 5 mins walk to Ratchadewi BTS. Also near airport railway and shopping area like Siam, MBK. Room has small kitchen area.
May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013
Two day trip in Bangkok
Clean, Comfort, Good access to public transportation
May 14, 2013
old and there are many ants
Near mrt, Centrally located, nothing
May 11, 2013
2nd time here and fantastic as always
Friendly staff, affordable rooms, willing to help out with anything
Our stay was excellent as always. We had a bit of a problem with us gong into hospital for a few nights and having to book extra night but evergreen Management was exceptional. They moved things around so we could stay in our room until it was time to leave bangkok. And this was when the hotel was fully booked. I really wish more hotels would learn from this kind of service. The food was very western style. So if you like that sort of thing its great. I made a request for some thai food and they were kind enough to include it on the menu for a few days. How great is that? As always the food was delicious. The Room was very large and good view of the BTS train line. Location wise it was great, a very short walk and your at the major train line linking you to all the major attractions/shops. 5 min walk from MBK. The staff even remembered us from last time. They were so helpful from organising our bags to helping us organising a taxi for the airport. I would deffinetly stay again. Just want to say Thank you so very much to the General Manager for all her amazing assistance she gave us.
May 11, 2013
good location near bts and shopping
walking distance to bts and shopping. studio type room and clean
Booked this hotel bcoz of good comment from agoda user. During the visit was greet by polite stuff. Reach early straight away check but only get the room after 2pm. Room was studio type, clean but furniture a bit old. The bathroom was small. Hotel location was near to ratcathedewi BTS station and 10minutes walk to siam paragon. After long day of walking can try for massage just outside of the hotel. Hotel do provide breakfast but quit boring as the food serve 90% repeated.
May 10, 2013
Well located but basic room
Pool, Fitness Centre, room size
The hotel is located close to major shopping and transport. We booked a Junior Suite but it was very basic and would not pay extra for this room again.
Good fitness and pool (but no shade near pool)
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Evergreen Place Bangkok, Bangkok
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile - this hotel is located in the bangkok city center and only 10
- A fantastic welcome to Thailand. - Absolutely fantastic. The price was a bit higher than we may
- A lovely serviced apartment located in a wonderful - The serviced apartment is located very near to Siam Square,
- A remarkably mediocre experience - I was expecting much more from this hotel. Initially, i was
- Adequate Hotel - this hotel was clean and adequate. my room was very large.
- am stay in more than 5 times! what do you think! - very clean room with great service , great location,
- Amazing - My partner and I just recently stated at Evergreen place (Oc
- Bad experience - This hotel is really near shopping center and BTS location.
- Bad hotel with poor service. Poor location. - Bad hotel in Bad location. House keeping is the worst I have
- Bad service from hotel - The house keeping forget to refill the instant coffee, I cal
- Best value for Money - This service apartment is conveniently located just about 10
- Bra läge och trevlig personal - Vi var på hotellet två perioder under januari och har bara p
- Cheap hotel. With excellent services - took a train to ratchatewi station from the airport, a 5mins
- clean hotel with friendly staff - The hotel is located near BKK central, it is 15min walk to m
- Close to BTS - Had reached bangkok in the evening
and checked in hotel aro
- Comfortable hotel with good location - The location of the hotel is great. It is only 3-4 minutes w
- Comfortable stay. Good location. - The hotel has improved a lot since my last stay. There are s
- Convenience hotel with lovely staffs - The hotel are good for the price we paid and all the staffs
- Convenient Location and Good Service - the hotel is 3-min walk from bts ratchathewi station. it als
- Dated but perfect location nice staff - We had a suite and it was dated with terrible view and kind
- Easy access hotel - Stayed at the Junior suite room, nice and clean with private
- Easy access to BTS station and close to SIAM - The room is clean, my room has a living room and bed room, w
- Evergreen Place Bangkok - near skytrain station & walking distance to mbk, big room wi
- Excellent location, nice pool - it's located right next to the bts, so it is easy to get aro
- Family Hotel with Great Location - A visit to Bangkok would not be complete without exploring t
- Good apartment in Siam area - Friendly services, good location, prompt room service, big s
- Good hotel, big rooms and nice pool - We stayed here for three nights and we had no complaints.
- Good Hotel - This is recommended hotel. It very convenience hotel for all
- Good Internet Access - The location of the Hotel is at the back lane and the hotel
- Good location and great service - Overall the room is clean and the service is great. I found
- Good location and nice hotel - Everything is ok , Only the WIFI is bad . Very slow and some
- good location with all facilities - the location is one train stop from main shopping area but n
- Good location with friendly staff - Staff were very attentive and friendly. They made sure we we
- Good location with great breakfast - Very nice hotel with good breakfast! Location of hotel is ve
- good location with wonderful service - just one minute to the bts staion. breakfast is fair enough
- Good location, but internet connection is not free - I think it's reasonable price (w/discount). Receptionists ar
- Good location, quiet, nice big rooms - location : 100m from skytrain, in a quiet cul de sac.
- Good location. More a hotel than service apartment - We were expecting an average type service apartment but sele
- Good location - The hotel staff spoke very good english and the hotel porter
- Good room good service good location - bathroom amenities are good esp shower gel and shampoo condi
- Good service and location in town - The reception refused to exchange money and suggest DMK airp
- Good service in great location - there are 4 of us, my parents, my brother and i, we booked a
- Good service, Huge room fantastic location - i love the location. it took us exactly 45 mins from the tim
- Good service, large hotel, crowded for breakfast - Hotel is decent. I spent only two days with my family, so it
- Good services hotel in great location - booked this hotel last mins. coz agoda had a new special ra
- Great Hotel and Real close to BTS station - We got there around 6 AM in the morning and was really tired
- great hotel great staff - the staff was so helpful upon our arrival! the room was amaz
- great hotel staff - it was a very pleasant stay at the evergreen hotel as the st
- Great hotel with small prices n good services... - I like this hotel because of its good location situated in t
- Great hotel, great location! - we decided to pick this hotel because of the location and, o
- Great hotel, staff and location - We enjoy so much for spending 3 nights over there.
- great hotel - satisfied with my stay. great facilities and location. will
- Great location and friendly staff - Awesome place to stay and very staff everything is just a w
- Great location and good service - We had only one night stay in BKK and had plan to go shoppin
- Great location but weird decoration in the suite. - Only 300 meter from BTS Rajchathevi, close to all Siam malls
- Great Location just a stone throw away frm BTS - Enjoyed the stay throughout the holiday with Evergrn, nice p
- great location spacious room - this is the second time i have stayed at this hotel and will
- Great location to MBK and Siam Center - the hotel location is excellent with reasonable cost. it is
- Great location with a lot of stairs to lobby - Very nice location where next to BTS station, and could walk
- Great location with big room but ........... - Good service, friendly & helpful staff. Room is big, quiet a
- Great Location with big room - pros:
1) great location with rachatawee bts just a 3 minute
- Great Location with Big Rooms - Really Lovely Hotel Service, Much Service we must try.. Spa,
- Great location with fantastic staff - When We first checked in, we were put into 1405 and I was ve
- Great location with good service - Great experience, big rooms. Recommended especially for fami
- Great Location with great staff - Hotel is clean and well maintained, staff are friendly and w
- Great location with nice room. - staying in evergreen place service apartment is a plus and i
- Great Location, basic level, good service - the rooms are very basic. no hot tab, only shower. aircondit
- Great Location, Friendly & Helpful Hotel - This hotel gave us a lot of good impression. The staff is ch
- Great location, lovely place - A great stay. Very relaxing, so much so that in the city of
- Great location, room ok - friendly front desk, room spaceous and equired cooking item,
- Great location - easy walk to the shopping area. Also easy to get something t
- Great location - Hotel is well past its prime, but for the location and reaso
- Great location - Our one-bedroom deluxe apartment was rather small and the ba
- Great place and location - We stayed at the deluxe suite with a kitchen.
The room was
- great room and friendly staff - hotel was great value for money, staff friendly.
we were th
- Great value for money - great for big group of friends and family as they have many
- Great Value - The hotel is well located, next to Ratchathewi Skytrain stat
- Handy location near skytrain but fairly basic room - the entrance is down an alley which is fairly dark at night.
- Home from home - This hotel ranks very highly in my list it was the right dec
- Huge rooms! - the place had a great location and for that reason alone we'
- I liked the Hotel & Staffs!! - i reached 1 day later of my booking date due to flight cance
- I will come back to stay in this hotel - Everything is fine, after a long day walking. Just few step
- Ideal location and friendly staff - Ideal location - best shopping in Siam Square and a lot of v
- Ideal location, Great views, Pleasant staff! - i've stayed at evergreen place four or five times now, and i
- Impressive services with nice staffs - staffs are friendly and helpful, able to provide information
- Large 2-room suites with terrific views. - we had 2 weseparate suites and i thought we had a lot of roo
- Large rooms with everything you need. - Free wifi, large rooms in a central location. Rooms a bit o
- large rooms - the room was nice and large. the pool was a bit average, all
- Location is good. Service is good. - Location is good. About 10mins walk from the hotel to Siam s
- love the location - the location of the hotel is very the BTS, next to Asia Hote
- Lovely decor, great pool, gym is fully equipped - the evergreen place hotel is in the best location, down the
- Lovely Hotel and Excellent Services - The employees are very welcoming, breakfast was always amazi
- Lovely hotel and great service. - Nice hotel with very good services, reasonable prices. Break
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Pleasant place combined with easy access for sightseeing
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - This is my first time travel to Bangkok with friends and sta
- Lovely hotel with great location - The hotel has huge rooms and a living room. Location is grea
- Lovely room, great location, clean - the room was spacious. separate room/ living area.
- Lovely service with a smile - I stayed with wife and 6mth infant boy. Location is very nea
- Mr - my second stay and the staff is very friendly. it's not ofte
- near bts - The hotel is near bts. The room is reasonable for the price.