Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Unico Grande Silom Hotel
Silom / Sathorn
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2487)
United States of America,
November 24, 2012
Nice room but no clock , no slipper,
Nice room size and way short on amenities , next to old cemetery.
Breakfast are acceptable quality.
November 24, 2012
Easy access to Patpong Markets
This was our second time to stay at this hoitel, very happy with the service received from all staff.
November 24, 2012
Nice hotel but had to argue to get room paid for
arrived at hotel 5 pm. went to room - cleaner finishing up - handy man trying to fix safe -room was as photo on website so happy - waited 20 mins. cleaner called reception to let them know safe could not be fixed.
cleaner took us 1 floor down to floor 10 to a room that stank of cigarette smoke - as non smokers refused room - manager turns up and says they do not let you choose as in all rooms you can smoke - refused room
takes us to floor 8 after telling us room different but just as good - well - corridor windows you could not see out of - dark brown painted metal doors ( the only thing missing was the flap where the warden in your block could put your food through ) the room was awful i didn't even enter it but my husband entered and just said no
i asked for our money back and we would go elsewhere but manager said we've already paid - i then explained we paid for a room to be available from 2pm it was now 6.20 and i was tired cold and just wanted to have a rest - he then took us to the 17 th floor and the room was perfect - shame he didn't do that at first
Don't bother with BMK just go down to Patong
Use the sky train it was cheap quick and very easy
Patong had lovely street food
November 22, 2012
Large, well-run hotel
Great views, good breakfast
stayed on the 19th (top) floor and had a fantastic view of the bangkok skyline. the very large deluxe room was a positive surprise at the discounted rate we got it. loved the design with the fully glazed bathroom. nice pool on the rooftop, but the overly chlorinated water made it less enjoyable. breakfast was very good in terms of quality and choice, and we regretted missing it the first two days. wifi signal strength in the rooms could be better.
November 22, 2012
Great value hotel in Silom Road
The Deluxe room was great, lovely bathroom, larger sized room
Check in was made easy on arrival, staff were courteous & friendly.
The outside appearance & some of the public areas are unassuming however the Deluxe room was fabulous.
Bathroom was superb, bed & pillows were also good.
Room had a desk with an executive chair, & a sofa, along with a balcony & top view.
Buffet breakfast was generous, room service & mini bar, along with overseas phone call were all reasonably priced.
Rooftop pool with 360 degree views over Bangkok was a great place for sunset drinks at the bar.
I stayed at this hotel 6 years ago when it was the Tower Inn & it is a vastly improved hotel as the Furama.
I did not see the Superior room but can definitely recommend the Deluxe room.
Only negative was the gym was quite small with not many machines.
I would stay here again.
If you want to save considerable money on arrival at Bangkok airport with taxi fare into the city go up to the Departure level, out where the taxis are dropping off incoming fares.
You have no problem finding a departing taxi that will only charge metre fare plus tolls saving yourself several hundred baht over the ones downstairs at arrivals who often want to charge set fares.
November 21, 2012
booked a ticket to phuket at the hotel but was still in bangkok 3 hours later - basically we were taken on a detour around the city in the heat only to go to the bus terminal eventually. secondly a fellow traveller paid less than i did!
November 20, 2012
Nice place clean and staff very friendly
Location, nice size rooms
Would stay there again enjoyed the welcoming feeling from staff
November 20, 2012
Good location, Great Service
Location, Friendly helpful staff, Good Value
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel after a friend recommended it. I have not stayed in a superior room - Deluxe only - this is what most reviews I have read also say. I am very happy with the room .. it is a nice size and the room i stayed in most recently has been renovated to a nice standard. The breakfast room has also been renovated since my last stay and the quality of the food has improved quite a bit - but still not the best hotel breakfast I have ever had.
What I particularly like about this hotel is the value for money, location and the staff are friendly and helpful but not 'in your face' or overly attentive like in some hotels. Mostly I want to be left alone to do my own thing so I put the do not disturb sign on and am not bothered at all.
The only issue i had this trip was the aircon is a little bit annoying for me even on the lowest setting so I end up turning it off to sleep.
Great cafe restaurant across the road at 222 Silom.
November 20, 2012
Good hotel for the price it costs
Very nice open air pool, nice room,
The deluxe room was very nice, big, clean. The swimming pool on the 20th floor is a good point.
The location of the hotel is not bad, although being such a big city you go everywhere by taxi or tuc-tuc, so this is not so important for me.
The attention from the people of the hotel was correct.
Overall, the quality/price ratio was quite good.
The oasis lounge, in front of hotel meridien, walking distance 10 minutes from furama, is a very good option to eat good thai food, the appearance is more like a bar, but you won't be deceived.
November 20, 2012
Good location, big and good deluxe rooms
Nice deluxe rooms, nice pool
The newly renovated deluxe rooms are very nice, internet was working properly, staff was friendly, the pool is ok, however the service up there may take a while, all in all good value for money when booking the room at a reasonable price (when trying to prolong my booking for two more days the price doubled).
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Furama Silom Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok
- 2 days in Unico hotel August 2007 - I have to get back to bangkok at 21st August again but I'll
- 2nd Time I've stayed Here - Staff are good. Location is good. Not 5 star but very good v
- A bargain. - This is right near all the 5 star hotels. The value was incr
- a bit old building, but remodeled and large room - nice hotel with reasonable rate, 5 min walk from sky train
- A good find - I stayed at this hotel with my mum. The room was much bigger
- A great place to stay! - Great location! Not too far for the airport and really clos
- always friendly service from a very nice staff - love to stay at furama sathorn as it is a convenient place n
- Bad review of my room on this stay - All was great except for my room. The staff was friendly, th
- Beautiful interiors but a little far out - Staying in this hotel was a pleasure, we didn't want to leav
- Best Value for $$$ in Silom! - Unico Grande Silom remains one of only 3 hotels stayed in Ba
- Big room in the center of the city - Considering room price, it is recommended.
- Big Room, value for money - Booked a Superior Rooom for 2 nights stayed and was automati
- Big rooms - Hotel is very centrally located on Silom in short walking an
- Cheap Luxury hotel for stay -
- Comfortable and central - Very comfortable. Staff were helpful and polite. Lots of cle
- Convenient location with reasonable price - Our stay there was quiet relaxed. the room is nice and the s
- Desiged room - 1. very cozy room
2. the location is handy
3. very desgin
- Don't be fooled - this hotel is gross - I thought this hotel looked like a great deal on Agoda, so I
- Efficient, very friendly, great room, excellent. - On busy street, but close to every thing. I even had my tee
- Enjoy another great stay - this is the second time i stayed in furama. the same high-qu
- enjoyable stay, value for money - My visit to hotel was excellent because I was upgraded to de
- Fab location on Silom Road near the nightlife - the room, the hotel and the location ticked all the right bo
- Freindly Staff, Small Bathrooms - The Room was a good size, with a lounge and desk, but the ba
- friendly fun hotel in a busy city - amazing short stay, close to everything, friendly staff!
- Friendly service, clean and spacious room - I had a free upgrade. I loved the room and the service.
- friendly staffs - Booked for 4nights at furama silom. It's a old hotel. Very f
- good hotel in good area - It's a quiet, modern hotel in the busy silom road with plent
- good hotel value for maoney - this is very good hotel, nice clean big room, clean and all
- Good hotel - Hotel was good. But room was old and needed renovation. Oth
- good location and big spacious room - The staff at the hotel are friendly and the check in was ver
- Good location and nice breakfast - I thought i book a superior room but surprise the room are a
- Good location in Bangkok for access to sky train - Just an overnight stay before flyng out early the next morni
- Good location large rooms but needing updating - Ok needs serious updating staff friendly but tub old, carpet
- Good location large rooms - The hotel is well established. The common areas and deluxe r
- Good location, big and good deluxe rooms - The newly renovated deluxe rooms are very nice, internet was
- Good Location - I am a returning guest because I like the big rooms which al
- good service and clean room...good location - i really like the hotel..the rooms and everything.....
- Good value business hotel - good value business hotel with modern facilities. the staff
- good value for money classic city hotel -
good value for money classic city hotel
really large and co
- good -
- good - all are good, only the bathroom is small and old. location i
- Great breakfast but bad smell in room - Room is old and having bad smell
Breakfast is good and pe
- Great hospitality but rooms a little tired - staff brilliant.. always helpful. breakfast was good and din
- great hotel and good value for money - stayed here on a few occasions and the hotel is good value f
- Great hotel at decent price - Great location on Silom St. A short walk to the hustle and b
- Great hotel excellent location friendly staff - location was handy to sky train only 10 minute walk. comfort
- great hotel - I live in Bangkok since May 2011 so i know almost all about
- Great hotel - Location, service and quality plus nice rooftop pool
- Great location in Silom - We booked the Deluxe room after reading some comments here a
- Great location just a creepy toilet - Good breakfast, nice clean bed, creepy bathroom, Big room,g
- Great Location with Good Service - This was my first time to stay at Furama Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Great location, ok hotel with decent rooms - Very good location at Silom road, away from the busy and cro
- Great location, professional staff, nice room. - A large one bedroom on Silom Road for 1500 including breakfa
- Great location, recent renovation and clean - we have been staying at this hotel for over 10 years, when i
- great location, superior room is tacky like motel6 - recommend to book deluxe room instead of superior, the diffe
- Great location - clean, modern, friendly people, central, high standard and g
- Great location - it is new hotel so it has clean and beautiful room
- great location - Poor breakfast not enought staff and the toaster for one per
- Great location - The Hotel is well located, right on Silom and really close t
- Great location - This hotel is really well located. It has been renovated, b
- Great rooms and amenities - Second stay at this hotel and am very impressed with the ren
- Greeted with an upgrade - The free upgrade was a great start. Staff friendly and helpf
- helpful friendly staff - on arrival at the furama silom we were upgraded to a deluxe
- High Class Hotel with Good Services - The hotel service staffs were always seen with a smile and s
- Hotel ideally located - Perfect place to discover Bangkok. The service is great. Hot
- hotel is very good i like this hotel - hotel is good nex time also I like to sty this hotel with f
- hotel looks nice but service is disappointing - One staff is very unprofessional, I called the front desk af
- Hotel with standard facility - cannot connect wi-fi though it's free. doesn't have movie ch
- Huge rooms - I booked 5 nights here for my last stop on a 6 week Asia hol
- I keep returning here -
This is my 3rd stay at the Furama in the past 5 months, so
- It is great to stay at Furama Silom Hotel - It is a great stay on this hotel. I will recommend this hote
- Large rooms and nice - The quality is good. But it's quite far to Chongnonsi statio
- Love this hotel - The hotel is very new and modern. The room we had was very b
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Lovely hotel and service with a smile.great location.near sh
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - On 15 Jan 2012,check in hotel front counter customer service
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - very clean & new hotel, the staffs are friendly, the breakfa
- lovely hotel friendly staff - Very nice hotel and in a good location,The staff were very f
- Lovely hotel in a brilliant location - i arrived at the hotel and was welcomed by two members of st
- Lovely hotel n nice staffs - Stayed for three nights, big rooms, very friendly staffs, th
- lovely rooms, beautiful service, great location - loved the hotel
from the gorgeous spacious well facilitat
- Make sure to get the Deluxe Rooms - I originally booked the superior room, but after reading rev
- Mood spoiled by a foolish hotel staff. - Bad service & poor cleanliness.
Dirty & Old Washroom. Dam
- NICE & WORTH - NEAR TO PATPONG MARKET & VERY NICE HOTEL IF YOU CHOOSE DELUX
- Nice 4 star hotel on Silom Road - It's on the Silom Roam, close to both piers and Patpong. The
- Nice and pleasant. -
- nice big room and clean the hotel is near shopping - we are very happy with this hotel the location is good and v
- Nice deluxe room but a bit far from shoppin centre - For me who stay in deluxe room,the room was good because it'
- Nice enough hotel -
- Nice hotel but had to argue to get room paid for - arrived at hotel 5 pm. went to room - cleaner finishing up -
- Nice hotel centrally located, big rooms. - Check in was extremely quick, very impressive.Good size room
- Nice Hotel in Silom Road - this hotel is very convinient for me as most my work is on s
- Nice hotel with a rooftop pool - The hotel is well situated in silom, the rooms are big and c
- Nice Hotel with Great Location & Reasonable Price - no regrets on choosing and staying in this lovely and friend
- Nice hotel, good rooms and very good pool - The deluxe room was very nice, big, clean. The swimming pool
- Nice hotel, large comfortable rooms - Friendly helpful staff upgraded me to a Deluxe Room, which w
- Nice Hotel. - I will come back next time everything is ok? The service is
- nice hotel - i like the hotel mainly because it is near the sky train. O
- Nice hotel - Furama Silom Hotel is nice hotel... very good customer servi
- nice hotel - Hi, i love the room as its unique. breakfast is not bad. but
- nice hotel - nice hotel at a good location.near to shopping center,entert