Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2410)
November 23, 2012
best hotel in patgon,
great service,happy people,
i love the size of my room, great views,from my balcony, super breakfast.dinner and view from roof top was a dream. will stay here again for sure. i makan
pif pif and james bond a must
November 23, 2012
I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel over a long period of years, so i feel that i can give an accurate, be that a personal review of the hotel.
All the staff that i have dealt with as a combined business and holiday maker at this hotel, has always treated me with the out most care, be that the reception, bell boys, cleaners and so on. One of the other reason that i keep coming back, is the combination of the above and the location, as it provides easy access to shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
November 22, 2012
Location good, central of bangkok and kind people.
safty place for tourist and good for using other facilities.
November 22, 2012
free upgrade but noisy neighbours
nice apartment style room
Behind the connecting roomdoor there was a very noisy Indian family with a television on full blast and a spoiled child easily screaming louder than the cars movie. This went on to into the night... Does this child ever sleep, I wonder.
I got the impression that my free upgrade to this room had to do with the previous occupants moving to another room for this reason.
November 21, 2012
great hotel, friendly staff and great location!
roof top pool and location
had a fantastic stay, felt very comfortable in the grand president and the location was primus for night life
November 21, 2012
nice hotel but run down in places
the pool was great, used eveyday
i overall enjoyed this place, i liked the location however they do need to do some minor maintenance on this hotel, you will see thing not working all over the hotel, nothing to bad however it give you a feeling that they do not care for the hotel.
the morning breakfast was good.
good value for you money.
November 20, 2012
Friendly staff and great location for don muang airport
Hotel was nice and clean and the staff were very welcoming. We only stayed one night as a stopover before flying to Chiang Mai and for this it served its purpose very well! Its quite far from the centre of the city but hotel were great at organising taxis into town with very little trouble.
November 20, 2012
look around for another hotel
the room we go was nothing like the pictures. when we arrived the woman at the front desk was very rude to us, i though she might of been having a bad day, but when we saw her again a couple of days latter she was still rude.
there are 3 towers and we were in the 3rd which is across the road. it was very dirty and old. the room kepping wasnt very good either, they didnt clean anything and hardly made the bed.
my advice would be to defiantly look around if staying in this area.
the only good thing about our stay here was the buffet breakfast, there was so much to choose from.
it is close to the train station
United States of America,
November 20, 2012
Good Bangkok Hotel at a reasonable price
Good location near Nana Plaza and Skytrain
the grand president is just a couple of blocks from the skytrain, offers comfortable accommodations at around baht, free wireless and still has the old german beerhouse restaurant an old favorite of mine. a welcome feature is its premium satellite television stations such as cnn and others. do not laugh at this. i have been living full time in thailand for 7 years now and just down the street from me is a five star and four star neither of which offers television stations its customers would remotely be interested in (only thai stations) which proves that too often the more you pay for a hotel room the less you get. grand president is well worth the money.
Do take advantage of the Sky train. The locals do. Just ask the front desk how to get to what you are interested in by sky train and then take a little time to get onto the Sky train. It's well designed and really user friendly once you get onto it.
November 20, 2012
Ideal Location, Reasonably Priced
Best Location to Be at in Bangkok
This Hotel is in Ideal location on Soi 11 in Sukumvit. From the hotel in 3 minutes, you could walk up to the Main Sukumvit Road and you will find the BTS Skytrain Station "NANA" - from this station you can go to any place and you will not have to face any traffic in Bangkok.
From the hotel walk up to main road and turn to your right and walk for 10 minutes you will find Robinson Mall and next to it "Terminal 21" one of the latest Shopping Mall with Cinema.
If you turn to left after few minutes you will find SOI 9 & Soi 7 - these two roads are interconnected in halfway and you will faind many shops and vendors, Bars, Pubs etc., On Soi 7 you will find a Thai Food Court on the road itself. Food is so tasty and reasonably priced.
Walk up to Main "Sukumvit Road" turn to left you can reach one of the biggest latest shopping mall call "Terminal 21" in 10 minutes. Also Robinson Mall is next to it.On the way there are so many street vendors with many items for tourists.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Grand President Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok
- 2nd Stay this trip - I stayed here the week before and was taken aback this time
- Always a great place to stay - Great location for doing things day or night in BKK. Profes
- An exccelent place to stay - If you looking for confort and a beautyfull place to relax
- Bangkok Hotel - I found this one of the nice hotels that I have stayed wh
- Beautiful Location - Enjoyed my stay thoroughly. The staff were all friendly & ve
- best hotel in patgon, - i love the size of my room, great views,from my balcony, sup
- Best location with best concierge service - Well appointed hotel in a wonderful location with great staf
- Best of both worlds - My short stay in this economical hotel on soi 11 was enjoyab
- better than the standard room - i stay here a far bit and already written many reveiws
- Big rooms - fairly ok hotel. what you pay is what you get.
has a pool a
- capable and convenient hotel - convenient for bts and bars and restaurants in sukumvit area
- central bangkok hotel - The hotel has a very good location. The rooms are ok. TV qua
- clean hotel - i wasnt able to check in early, although i had sent an email
- Comfortable stay - The hotel is not bad totally, i would have come again to th
- Comfortable, relaxing, good value for money hotel -
- Consistent Service - Central location, staff friendly and the room are spacious.
- Convenient location, good service at 3am! - I've stayed at the Grand President several times. Some of t
- Convenient location, service with a smile. - warm welcome on arrival, very helpful staff who attended to
- Convenient location - Enjoyed the hotel on my first stay, booked it again on my re
- Cosy and Homey hotel! - the hotel is just 5 minutes walk from nana bts. 5 minutes wa
- diferent building different typies room - there is three building,the one of a building opposite main
- Dont accept to stay in tower 3 - its not to close to soi 4 and all bar girl. but very close t
- Excellent location - Absolutely fab staff and the room was really spacious.
- Excellent location - it's hard to be entirely positive about this hotel, apart fr
- excellent - right on Sukhumvit, great location. excellent service. close
- Fantastic hotel in the middle of Soi 11 - Convenient location, fantastic spacious relaxing room, wifi
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Location - i love this hotel. it had the most comfortable bed of all t
- Four Nights at the Grand President - I had questions about the Grand President Hotel before decid
- Good hotel for family with short getaway - There was no major suprises from the Hotel as we had read se
- Good hotel in good location - many near by restaurants and night life
Busy street with a
- Good hotel, friendly helpful staff. Great location - First impressions of lobby & office staff, very impressive.
- Good Hotel - NIce location short train trip to all shops and the markets
- Good hotel - The bathrooms have had new sinks and toilets but the bathtub
- Good location and good room - Check-in was a problem. I arrived around 4pm and there was n
- Good location and good size room - good size, clean and comfortable room. excellent location fo
- Good location and good value for the money - stayed in this hotel for the second time. great location, go
- Good location but bad rooms - first of all, we have arrived @ 4am but the staff refused to
- Good location but disappointing service - On arrival our room wasn't ready even though I had checked i
- Good location but Internet was poor. - overall the standard room was ok. 4 stars is a bit too high,
- good location for both single and solo travelers - the location is good, tower 3 needs a little updating as the
- Good location, easy for shopping -
- Good location, near sky train and nightlife - watch out for your wallet! i stayed here for 2 nights at the
- good location,clean rooms,closer to bts - location of the hotel is a big plus, bts and lot of food opt
- Good location -
- Good location - convenient location which is near nana bts station. when i c
- good location - good location for tourists and those seeking nightlife. the
- Good location - good value for money, spacious rooms. food was average. good
- Good location - I liked only the location about this hotel. Everything else
- good location - this hotel was in a good area , easy walk to skytrain , many
- Good location - Would prefer to stay in main towers without having to cross
- good price and great location - the grand president hotel in soi 11 is a good place to stay
- good price, free internet, but slow internet - the hotel is in a good location and has a good price. if yo
- Good price - Second stay at Grand President, location is convenient and p
- good service - nice big and clean room and the staff are very friendly and
- Good value for money hotel - Very enjoyable stay Good facilities including a gym
- Good value for money, great location - My favorite in Soi 11!
I stayed here at least 10 times, all
- Good, but Not Great - Nice stay. Good restuarants and bars in the area. Not far
- Grand hotel with great amenities. - Excellent service and very friendly and polite staff. Large
- grand hotel - I have stayed at the grand president hotel many many times.
- Grand President - Truly Grand - My previous experience was somewhat negative. But this time
- Grand President Bangkok - Generally a good budget hotel, rooms comfortable with sittin
- Grand President Bangkok - the room is nice, hotel is stand in a very good location but
- Grand President Hotel -
- Grand President Hotel - Hotel was ideally located for shopping, close to bars, good
- grand president hoyel - overall it is a nice hotel,but my room was at the no 2 towe
- Grand President - Put me in Tower 3 . This is the hotel across the road from t
- Great central location but a bit old - It looks great from the outside but the interior of the room
- Great Hotel and Location - Great hotel but you must stay in Tower 1 or 2 only, Tower 3
- Great hotel in a good location - Arrived at hotel arround 12:00 and the check in went without
- Great hotel with excellent service - The hotel was up to a high standard and I thoroughly enjoyed
- Great hotel with friendly staff - i have to say i was impressed with my room, and i've stayed
- Great Hotel with good staff & comfortable rooms - Great Hotel with good staff & very comfortable rooms. Locati
- Great hotel with helpfulstaff - we stay at the Grand President everytime we are in Bangkok,
- Great hotel, great staff - Really enjoyed my stay. Staff were really helpful with and q
- Great hotel, location and service - Our stay here was perfect. We arrived drenched from the rai
- great hotel - close to skytrain, shops and nightlife. soi 11 is very livel
- Great location but little bit old - The best thing about this hotel is that the location is fant
- Great location but old room - Location is wonderful because everthing is nearby hotel.
- Great location but old room - we were upgraded to suit room. the inconvenience of this hot
- Great location but sevice not friendly - we stay at suit room, big space but the room need to be upda
- Great location but small rooms - Good location. very cold air con. but very slow and cold sho
- Great location but small rooms - i like hotel very much beacuse night life and all resturant
- Great Location good rooms but service poor. - Nice hotel, clean and good staff but the service very poor.
- Great location, Big rooms, friendly efficent staff - My girlfriend & i stayed in a junior suite for 3 nights, the
- Great location, good for BTS & MRT trains - nightlife good many restaurants, bars and shopping only a sh
- Great location, good service - satisfied every time, close to nana station and a very good
- Great Location, Huge Room, Excellent Value - Pros:
Great Location: The hotel is in an excellent locati
- Great Location, Nice Pools - stayed for 5 nights at the end of a long trip around se asia
- Great location, old hotel - the hotel is sukhumvit soi 11, 5 minutes from the bts. soi 1
- Great location - about 5 min walk to nana station and big room. Early check i
- Great location - comfort room, clean, however, water is leaking from ac, and
- great location - each in the room should have safe box, food is good.
- great location - Great hotel in a very busy location in the middle of sukhumv
- Great location - Location is great and a great staff with lots of professiona
- great location - nice and quite big room and good service and in the business
- Great location - nice location
clean and friendly staff
good for families
- Great location - Overall, it was a fine place to stay.
The location was gre
- Great location - Problem is that ona discounted room like i had i guess usu
- Great Location - The best part of the Grand President is the location. The p
- Great location - The location of the hotel is a few walks from Nana BTS stati