Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (953)
April 15, 2012
Customer's Feedback being ignored
After check-in, I have reported to front desk for two times that no cold water for shower as only hot water was running out even I turn on the cold water tap. The last reply from front desk staff at around 3pm is that it is a complicated problem on whole floor and they will fix it within one hour. Afterwards, I went out for sightseeing.
I returned to the hotel at around 1:30am and wish to take a shower and sleep asap as I was really tired. However, the water temperature was still very very hot. I report to the front desk again at that moment.
The duty manager with a technician come up to my room and invite us to change to another room onthe same floor. We told them that it doesn't work as the problem is for whole floor, however, he garantee to us that the techinician has already checked and it is no problem. Then we re-pack all personel items to luggage and go to that new room.
After we settle down in the new room, we found that hot water was running out after 3 mins. I felt very angry and called the duty manager again. Actually they didn't check the water seriously and I think the technician just turn on the water for 10 secs and say "it is okay, cold water is available"... My god, please be sensable! water must be cold in the first 10sec when you just turn it on!!!!
Then, we have to change to third room and it was 2:10am.....
On the way to the third room, the duty manager keep talking to us in order to recover the service. However, I felt so angry and really don't want to talk to him as:
1) The problem has not yet been fixed ! it is too early to talk about compensation anyway, please focus on the solution first!
2) I will never trust this Duty Manager again !
I have re-packmy baggage again and again for mving to other room during midnight. Finally, water in the third room was okay and it was already 3:00am.
The staff of hotel has not treat customer's report and comment seriously !~! also, hot and cold water for shower is a very basic el
April 14, 2012
Amazing room and beautiful hotel
Go for the vertigo suite, it's incredible
service can be a little perfunctory and faceless but that doesn't really matter- its still efficient. what makes this hotel is the quality of the rooms and overall design- magnificent.
April 14, 2012
Dares to be different
great location, spacious rooms, green credentials
Were met with wonderful service, shown to a fantastic, spacious room (an Edge Suite), slept in the most comfortable bed I've ever come across, and swam in a great pool. We stayed two nights and wished we had longer. Things this hotel does a little differently: open air corridors with no need for air conditioning, complimentary basics in the mini bar, complimentary drinking water in bountiful supply (at the pool, gym, in the bathroom and minibar in the room), large rooms with excellent supplies (ever seen a hotel room desk complete with stapler, hole punch and sticky-notes?). This hotel is a one minute walk from Ratchadamri sky train station, or 5-10 minute walk to Central World and Siam Paragon Shopping Centres.
Thanon Langsuan, the narrow street which runs parallel to Ratchadamri Road (Hansar is just off this major road), has several cheap restaurants which serve up fantastic Thai and Chinese food to a mixed crowd late into the evening.
April 13, 2012
Best hotel with the best staff.
Softest bed in Bangkok, free mini bar and snacks.
The Hansar is centrally located in Bangkok. It sits near 3 of the most prestigious hotels in Bangkok, The St. Regis, The Four Seasons, and The Grand Hyatt. Yet this luxurious hotel is able to hold its own and is no less desirable. The hotel staff is above par in its service, friendliness, and professional courtesy. The rooms are modern, spacious, and extremely comfortable. Eve, the French restaurant in the hotel is excellent but is expensive.
bts skytrain is steps away. shopping malls are within walking distance. great italian restaurant across the street with really good pizza.
April 10, 2012
Great location and Quite Big room
very convienent place just near four seasons and hyatt. 3 minutes walk to station. easy to go to both silom area and chitlom. about room quite big room but not really nice view for me. founitures including beds quite confortable...
Very near to worldcenter,,,.you do not need to be worried about shopping.,,,,.
April 10, 2012
Great service and location - the staff were lovely
location, cleanliness and staff were really helpful
Really nice hotel - suite was smaller than expected (we stayed in an urban suite) but the bathroom was just lovely! Was more designed for the business traveller rather than recreation - although was still very nice. Downside was there was no balcony, but we could live with that.
The staff were really helpful! in particular a guy called Oat - he sorted us great deals on trips!
The location is great for the train and shopping and the breakfast there was really lovely! All in all was a good place to stay - would definitely stay there again!
The free food and drink in the mini bar was a definite plus too
The train station is only 2 mins walk away - don't bother with taxi's or tuk tuks! And in general - don't get tuk tuks - taxi' are much cheaper! just insist that they put the meter on otherwise they will try and charge you double
April 09, 2012
Free Mini Bar - Woo Hoo
Great views, good location and fantastic service
We stayed in the Vertigo suite which was just amazing. Had a buffet breakfast daily and the food was great.
Spa was great, very relaxing. Restaurants on site were also lovely.
April 08, 2012
Wonderful hotel with good service
spacious suite, quiet environemnt, near to BTS...
although it is a small hotel, the service is as same as those Four Seasons or Intercontinental. Since it is small, guests are served individually from guiding you to the room to hiring taxi. The suite is impressive with its space and facilities. I believe it is one of the best choice in Bangkok. It is highly recommened to try SLH from all regions as well.
April 08, 2012
Comfortable hotel with friendly service
Comfortable, quiet, clean, spacious, very friendly, convenient location
Felt very welcomed by the hotel and its staff; service was great, people are friendly; room is clean and comfortable; not business feel so it gives us a relaxing feeling; will be back again.
April 06, 2012
Lovely hotel with lovely service
it was one of the great hotel i have stayed.i love the hotel room and all the amenities. the service of the hotel including the staff behaviour is also rekarkable. i share the experience of the hotel with my friends and collegues. i would like to stay in the same hotel for my next trip and also like to bring my family.
BTS is is walking distance and also number of shopping mall like Central plaza
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hansar Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok
- A fantastic hotel, value for money - expectation was high after reading those positive feedbacks
- Amazing hotel in a great location - We got a free upgrade from the Edge Suite to the Vertigo Sui
- Bangkok Urban Cool spot - Prime location - big sized rooms with everything available. good spa, exercis
- Beautiful and comfortable - We loved the Hansar so much that we changed our flights and
- Beautiful hotel in a good area - The suites are beautifully designed and are very spacious. T
- Beautiful room, great location, amazing service - the hansar is brand new and is located centrally in the wire
- Best hotel in Bangkok - We felt special the moment we walked into the hotel. They ha
- best hotel in thailand, and i checked!!! - best hotel in thailand!!!
i've been to hotels in bangkok, p
- Big room big toilet. - Near bts and shopping malls. Swimming pool is quite nice. Fo
- big room size - big room for the price we paid..since i bring my 1 year old
- Charming designer boutique hotel - Charming new quiet boutique hotel. Rooms are very spacious a
- Comfortable Hotel in a good Location - great choice for a comfortable stay in bangkok. located oppo
- Cosmopolitan hotel with first class service - The room was fabulous and huge. The bath was great! The staf
- Customer's Feedback being ignored - After check-in, I have reported to front desk for two times
- Design hotel with unique room concepts - Stayed one night at the Studio suites which have a living st
- Eco Conscious Luxury - The whole process from check in to bringing us to our rooms
- Everything I could ever want, inc a free mini bar - The Hansar Bangkok Hotel has a free mini bar.
It also has
- Excelent Room and service, average on Breakfast - The biggest room i ever stay from my entire trip, the servic
- Excellent hotel! - Our best ever stay in Bangkok!. We travel to bangkok 2 times
- Excellent location for shoppers - great location with a "boutique" hotel feel, i recommend for
- Excellent service and superb Thai food. - Very good service especially at breakfast and in the Thai re
- Excellent service and very spacious room - this hotel is a brand new hotel (which was opened end of las
- Excellent stay at a super low price - Was upgraded upon arrival to a vertigo suite from a studio.
- Five star class hotel in a good location - The Hansar Bangkok hotel is in Radjamari, which is a high cl
- good location - it is in good location, it has comfortable rooms, it has int
- Good service & value for money - Good service and they even upgrade the room for me to the hi
- good suite size, good location - suite size is bigger than expected! cool, unique , modern a
- gorgeous modern luxury hotel with great service. - Would definitely stay here again if visiting bangkok. Luxury
- Great 4*, maybe the best in Bangkok - I have an issue with "grade inflation". Too many hotels are
- Great Bangkok hotel - i have stayed many time at the hansar hotel. i also put up m
- Great design hotel with great location - Excellent local brand of hotel in Bangkok (and they have ano
- GREAT HOTEL FOR A BANGKOK CITYTRIP -
- great hotel, wonderful service, highly recommended - my wife and i stayed at the hansar for a week during our sta
- Great Hotel -
- Great hotel - Overall, our stay at the hotel exceeded our expectation. Th
- Great location & room / small pool - good things i had....
very nice break
- Great location and amenities - Big room.washer and drier.small stove.great view of golf cou
- Great Location and Eco Friendly - Everything is right with the hotel except for two points:
- great place to stay - 1. the hotel is well located.
2. friendly ,and well trained
- i love this hotel and it's location is excellent -
- loved the bathroom - wow, what a surprise! loved it! never had a hotel room with
- Lovely hotel with excellent service - It was one of the great hotels I have stayed. I love the hot
- modern and convienient - there is nothing bad i can say for this hotel, a room with a
- modern hotel with great location - Decent breakfast, free mini bar, big room , attentive staffs
- Much better than expected -
- Nice facilities, great location - Modern, spacious hotel with nice indoor vertical garden in t
- Nice luxury hotel - Full of features hotel, nice rooms and all very new. I sugge
- Nice modern hotel with large room - The hansar was a nice modern hotel with clean spacious rooms
- Nice new hotel - This hotel is located in Ratchadamri, just behind the four s
- Nice service and location - I really appreciate the service that I got during the vacati
- Nicely decorated hotel with good room layout - stayed 5 days during songkran and experienced good servcices
- one of the best in Bangkok - i have stayed many time at the hansar hotel. i also put up m
- One word... Exemplary - big 5-star hotels often blur into one another; really, they'
- Quaint boutique hotel - Excellent service, in an alley from Four Seasons and St. Reg
- Romantic escape at a great rate - i booked this hotel after a 10 day meditation retreat in sou
- Spacious room, very pleasant service - the staff are all very pleasant. the room is very spacious.
- Superb hotel at a great location - I've been thinking about the review for over 1 hour to check
- Surely one of the best places to stay in Bangkok - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hansar bangkok, and lo
- Very good 5 star hotel - We stayed with our family (four kids ages from 11 until 17 y