Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Airport Suvarnabhumi / Bang Na
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (545)
March 15, 2012
near airport , good service , nice rooms
close to airport , very clean and clorful hotel , excellent for honey mooners.
I highly recomend it for travellers
United States of America,
March 13, 2012
Great overnight stay at Bangkok airport
Excellent airport transfers, can get Thai message in room, room stocked with free snacks, soda, juice and beer
Excellent, reasonably priced place to stay near airport.
March 12, 2012
Great airport hotel
great service, kind staff, freshly prepared breakfast, nice bed, good aircon
Would stay again if required. Fantastic value for an airport hotel. They prepared a special breakfast for me as a vegetarian which was much appreciated.
March 10, 2012
Fantastic Service and Great Little Hotel
Free and fast internet and great service
arrived at this hotel from the islands. was picked up for free by their airport shuttle. staff were incredibly helpful and gave advice when asked. i was staying overnight, before an early morning flight out of bkk, so this hotel was a perfect location (about 10 to 15 minutes from the airport). when i arrived that night, asked the staff about going into bkk, and again they had a bts map for me, and suggested where i might go to eat. the hotel shuttle dropped me off at the bts station. they also gave me a cellphone and told me to call them when i got back to the bts station so that they could pick me up. friendly smiling staff. fast free wifi internet. i have stayed in 5 star hotels which had service on par with this. free beer in the minibar. didn't have breakfast in the morning (because i left too early) so i can't comment on that. they also have massages available in the room, though i didn't avail of that service either.
only downsides: the reception forgot to give me my wake-up call. luckily i woke up on time, but if i hadn't, i might have been late for flight. the hotel is a bit of a hike from downtown, so if you're planning on going out at night in bkk, this hotel will be a bit far from the action (and difficult to get back to, once the bts closes).
nevertheless, would still stay in this hotel, if i was laying over for a night.
March 03, 2012
the most friendly and attentive staff we met in our whole month in asia. from our prompt collection at the airport the service just continued. we arrived just before midday and the staff suggested we should head into the city. they provided instructions on where to go and offered to drive us to the nearby train station, for free, and on top of that supplied us with a mobile phone so we could call them to be collected when we returned to the station from the city. lovely breakfast with fresh mango. free bar fridge. clean quiet room with a lovely hot shower. the pillows were some of the best we encountered in asia.
a great place to stay if you are looking for somewhere close to the airport with free airport transfers.
United States of America,
February 28, 2012
Airport transfer, close to airport, comfortable bed
Great hotel close to airport for overnight stay. Quiet area, nice rooms and beds, clean. Free snacks in room and free airport shuttle to an from hotel.
United States of America,
February 23, 2012
Comfortable, quiet hotel near airport
Good bed, extremely quiet
Pros: Good size rooms, clean, decent shower, comfortable bed. Fridge filled with water, soft drinks and snacks free of charge. Window to watch planes land, but super sealed, so not noisy at all. Good internet connection
Cons: No restaurants nearby--but hotel shuttle will take you to a small mall nearby for dinner.
Suggestion: extra set of pillows on bed would be nice.
February 22, 2012
near airport, good ataffs
near airport, good for late arrival or early departure
free transport, good staff, clean room
February 18, 2012
lovely hotel even painted in lilac
very neat hotel close to the airport
lovely hotel even painted in lilac with pick up and delivery to the airport and to a really nice restaurant on the canal a few minutes from the hotel. the hotel is brand new and has everything you could want for a short stopover. the hotel is located in a village near a large temple so interesting to walk around the area if you have time. there is a hotel with beer garden on the canal 50 meters away. we enjoyed a massage in our room. we would stay here again when we have a stopover at bangkok airport.
February 15, 2012
Small boutique hotel only 10 mins to airport
Ideally placed near the airport with free transfers
This is the 3rd time we have used this small hotel near Bangkok's international airport. Furnished in a modern simple style, the bedrooms are generous. Shower room is a bit on the small side but does the job. Included in the room price you get not only the standard tea, coffee making but also extras such as, crisps and biscuit snacks, 2 bottles of beer and cans of soft drinks as well as bottled water. Breakfast here is simple and well presented, don't expect a big choice as they only have 10 rooms. You will get fruit, a cooked offering, toast and cereals. The free shuttle service works perfectly and will collect you from and transfer you too the airport. The hotel contact you via email ahead of your stay to confirm your requirements and in our experience this has worked perfectly and we have never had to wait for the driver to turn up. The perfect, economically priced place if you are looking for a short pit stop between flights.
Lilac Residence is located in a very local area so don't expect much near at hand if you are looking for an evening meal. Suggest you eat on route if possible. There is a 7 Eleven store just around the corner and a fruit stall vendor right outside this store.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Lilac Relax Residence, Bangkok
- A lovely hotel with a smile - I loved the Lilac Hotel and will recommend it to my friends
- A small cozy hotel that is close to airport - The hotel is very good value for the money. I was in transi
- Charming Hotel - great location for airport - the lilac was a lovely surprise. they collected me at the
- Closest to Airport without actually sleeping there - Shuttle pick up at 10 p.m. Shuttle drop off at airport at 5
- Convenient airport overnighter - Affordable place to overnight in Bangkok close to airport, i
- fantastic airport hotel - We´d stayed one night for getting another flight the next mo
- Good airport hotel - Good, but not many resturant around and the hotel dont recum
- Good clean small new style hotel close to airport - I stayed only 1 night at the Lilac hotel and would stay ther
- Good value for money, near airport, super staff - I liked the place, free shuttle to and from airport provided
- Great airport hotel - stayed here after reading the other reviews - they are corre
- Great Hospitality with friendly service - good hotel and excellent service with clean room. warm hospi
- Great hotel for transit, free shuttle service - Good hotel for transit at BKK. Room is spacious and clean an
- great hotel well worth the money - this was a great hotel for my overnight stay in bkk....it ha
- Great hotel with exceptional and prompt staff - we were very impressed with this hotel. the staff were exce
- Great Hotel with fantastic staff!!! - Highly recommend this place!! Staff were absolutely wonderfu
- Great hotel, close to the airport - we stayed here on a quick layover in bangkok. it was fantas
- Great little hotel near the airport - Had a great stop over, staff were extremely friendly and hel
- Great location for airport - Lilac Relax Residence is very convenient for the airport so
- Great overnight Airport hotel - Great overnight stay to rest between flights, the airports t
- Great place with warm friendly folks! - Our stay was short, one night on the way in and one night on
- Just perfect, wonderful service and great room - What a pleasant surprise. Brilliant place. Really well thou
- Lovely hotel and servivece with a smile - exellent, satisfy, feels like home... breakfast are perfect
- Lovely hotel with a tremendously kind staff - This hotel may not be in the best part of town but it was wo
- Lovely hotel with great service - staff is super friendly and they provide shuttle service to
- Lovely hotel, great hospitality - The hotel is perfect for a short transit stays in the BKK ai
- lovely hotel - close to airport , very clean and clorful hotel , excellent
- Lovely to look at, delightful to know - I could not have been happier with this hotel. At this pri
- Nice cozy hotel, pick up service - lovely, peaceful hotel for overnight stay; beautiful, girly
- Nice hotel and good location - i appreciated the frond desk staff that they even helped us
- Perfect Transit hotel - Service was fantastic, close to airport, shuttle bus to rest
- Rooms ok - OKish hotel rooms are clean and large. Nice touch is there i
- Small but good hotel with very good service - The hotel served my purpose of staying somewhere near my wor
- Very friendly and warm atomorphere - lilac residence is located 15 minutes away from the airport
- Wonderful Hotel 10 min from Airport! - i loved this place!! i wish they had a 2nd location in or cl
- Wonderful! - I was here only for an airport layover, but it is perfect fo