Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3765)
United States of America,
December 07, 2009
Good location on fairly quiet soi.
Good location, hotel has many ammenties, felt like a big hotel unlike many places in Bangkok.
Many people keep coming back to the Manhatten for various reasons. I was not impressed. Hotel is dated. Maybe 20 years ago this was a fine establishment.
For the budget minded, this hotel is fine. Rooms were adequate and clean. Pool area is just OK.
For the same money, I would try elsewhere. If your just looking for a bed and a clean room, this hotel is OK.
Soi 11 has many night clubs. Climax at the Ambassador hotel is my favorite. If you're with a group don't be afraid to buy a bottle of liquor for about $60 USD. It includes admission for 5, mixers and great service. Makes you feel like VIP.
December 07, 2009
Manhattan Hotel at Bangkok
nice location, near to the metro station,, near to the market..
The best part of the hotel is the location.. its just 5 minute walk from the sky train station.. near to the market place.. the rooms could have been better.. oevrall a nice comfortable stay.. the hotel staff was helpful..
December 07, 2009
Good location, adequate breakfast included
This hotel is great value for the price. It has a nice pool, good location and a good buffet breakfast when you consider the price. The hotel is older and abit shabby in places but is spotlessly clean. The room is large but the bathroom has poor lighting and is dated. The skytrain station is a short walk away. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Having the skytrain close by is important in Bangkok as its a great way to get around and not have to be in the traffic.
December 07, 2009
The Manhattan is nice and close to Asok and Nana BTS stations which is great for getting around. The price of the hotel was cheap, but the rooms were quite small and run down..the bathrooms especially need a makeover. it is very dark and old in there.
December 07, 2009
Enjoyable Stay at Manhattan Hotel
The hotel location is very accessible esp to the MRT station. We can easily go around the city just by taking the train. The staff are friendly and the room is clean and spacious. Though the bathtub is not so big but it really doesnt matter at all.
I would highly recommend this hotel to my friend if they have plans to go Bangkok. Though its a budget hotel which means that the price is affordable yet its worth the money youre paying for.
December 07, 2009
Manhattan Stay at Bangkok
Very good location, very near to train station, good food nearby - you can get any variety including Indian, Arab, thai, western, chinese, etc. Rooms are spacious and give you value for money spent. They also provide use of business centre. Staff is courteous and helps in all respect.
The Manhattan at Bangkok Soi 15 is very nice for stay especially if you are a business visitor who wants to add on sight seeing also. The location is very friendly for guests and you can get good food in the hotel as well as around, if you want some different taste - Indian, Arab, Western, Thai, Chinese, etc. The tour arranged by hotel staff to the Tiger temple and River Qwai ( Bridge on the River Qwai special) was ultimate experience and also economical. we could use business centre and the staff is courteous and is always helpful to make you available your odd requests - arranging tours etc. Airport pick up and drop facility is also provided on request. breakfast is very filling and is included in the room rent. overall i would recommend this hotel to all going to Bangkok.
Good Indian restaurant Dosa King is very near.
December 06, 2009
Price and conveniant location
I have been staying at the Manhattan hotel for many years for my Bangkok stays. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the food in the 24-hour coffee shop deserves special mention. Many of my Thai friends insist on eating there. Despite the heavy traffic on Sukhumvit Road it is still a very conveniant location for the city centre and for this side of Bangkok.
Eat in the hotel coffee shop or utilise their excellent room service.
December 05, 2009
Value for the Money
We wanted to stay at Sumhukvit Road at a reasonable price and this is what we found with Manhattan Hotel and more. Here you really receive value for the money. To our pleasant surprise, the location is quiet. There is good security outside and inside the hotel. The breakfast buffet offers Korean, Thai and continental choices, which was great. We had a big bedroom with a skyline view. just terrific. Manhattan is the choice hotel not so expensive but has lots and lots to offer. They have a karaoke restaurant but we heard no noises at all.
December 04, 2009
Location, quick full breakfast
The Manhattan is a well run older hotel centrally located near the skytrain and action area of Sukhumvit. The rooms are clean and fine for a 3 star hotel of this style. Breakfast is good but you have to ask if you want bacon with your eggs as they keep it in the back on request.
The things you find for sale on the street are much cheaper if you go over to the
Pratunam area, ten minutes away by taxi, 45 baht.
December 03, 2009
This hotel is excellent for a good 3 star hotel. The rooms are fine and clean and everything you need for this class of hotel. The location is near the skytrain and lots of bars and restaurants are nearby. The staff are helpful with directions.
Try the Thai restaurant on Soi 18 just fifty feet in from Sukhumvit. Good inexpensive food and nice slection of very cold Thai beer and seafood.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Manhattan Hotel, Bangkok
- A good address in a good location. - We stayed 3 nights in the manhattan and have been very satis
- a good deal hotel - If your looking for a hotel for a fair price and good locati
- A litlle run down - Nice enough place, needs a bit of updating. Unfortunatly the
- A very nice Hotel and service for the price - I have already recommended this hotel to my friends.
- Affordable Hotel at good location - clean hotel, affordable prices.
- Although an aging hotel , still very comfortable , - We very much enjoyed our stay and would have stayed again on
- Always up to standard and beyond - i don't stay anywhere else in bangkok unless this popular ho
- Back again - I keep going back and now the staff even recognise me.
- Back to Manhattan - I only booked back into this hotel in order to meet up with
- Bangkok holiday - We stayed 3 nights and had our requests of adjoining 2 doubl
- Basic amenities in a good location. - Centrally located in Sukhumvit Road area near skytrain, metr
- beat any hotel I have stayed in for value - enjoyed my stay here the Manhattan Hotel delivered on so man
- best hotel in sukhumvit for the price - another great stay at the manhattan. staff always recognise
- Best superior Hotel for money in Bangkok - the rooms are nicely furnished. with large bath the price is
- Best Yet - countless stays, suprised no many know of this place. Recent
- central - stayed here for a few nights...good location, not far to wal
- clean hotel located near alot of amenities - the hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. h
- Clean hotel - Very convenient hotel to BTS and eatery and shopping.
- Close to Asoke BTS - Good location only a short walk to Asoke BTS. Very large roo
- close to shopping - Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, good axcess to airport
- comfortable, convenient, restful - Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and great food
- Convenient location and friendly staff - Friendly staff throughout the hotel, including doorman, secu
- convenient location and good services - we will return to Manhattan during our next visit to bkk
- Convenient - The Manhattan is an old hotel but has been refurbished. The
- Dormy Inn Hatchobori -
- Easy stay - very good staff. very easy location. near to mrt, robinson &
- Economical hotel - I love this hotel in Bangkok. Convenient hotel.
- enjoy - *****
- Excellent hotel close to nightlife - Would recommend this hotel, central and very good value for
- Excellent Service, Great location - I have stayed at the Manhattan Hotel 3 times and have never
- Fantastic location with clean, no frills rooms - This hotel has a great location near an MRT (subway) and BTS
- Fantastic location, good staff, very attentive. - Enjoyed my stay and would certainly go back the next time I
- final straw - i have stayed at this hotel many time because of location, b
- Formal style -
- Four star hotel at budget bprice - I always feel I am staying in a first class Hotel when I am
- Friendly staff and good location - Short walk from Nana BTS good clean rooms and quiet,the swim
- go 4it - I will stay there again and i recomented to everyone.
- good breakfast but menu not for asian -
- Good central location - good clean hotel in a very good location close to the sky tr
- Good enough but.. - This hotel is old. Air conditioner cannot control temprature
- good hotel and servicegood - room and out side lookes nice with new carpets now.
- good hotel for the money - nice hotel for the money, clean room, good breakfest, nice l
- Good hotel with great location - this was our third stay at the hotel. rooms have been refurn
- good hotel, no frills but OK - No problem with hotel, stayed there many times and service a
- Good hotel - Pretty nice hotel, with a good location, i would recommend t
- Good hotel - The floor room is old little bit fear of gost...in side the
- Good location - good value - this hotel is a little on the shabby side -- not brandnew an
- Good Location , good pool awkward to access - Very pleasant stay , the staff whilst efficient were relaxed
- Good location and decent breakfast - The Manhattan Hotel is located in a very good location. Fro
- Good location and reasonable hotel - The overall service of the hotel is good, price is reasonabl
- Good location but small rooms - I stayed 3 times already in this hotel over a period of one
- Good location for shopping. - This hotel is on a soi just off the main Sukhumvit shopping
- good location hotel - I think it is a good value hotel with very reasonable rate.
- Good location hotel - Overall, I enjoyed my tome when I stayed at this hotel. Clos
- Good location on fairly quiet soi. - Many people keep coming back to the Manhatten for various re
- Good Location with comfortable room - Great stay with lots of shopping and dining at surrounding.
- Good Location! - Just worth of staying for one night only after a lot of drin
- GOOD LOCATION, BUT STUFFY LOBBY AND ROOM CORRIDORS - LOCATION IS IDEAL, WITHIN A FIVE MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE
- Good location, large rooms, free wifi - i have been visiting here regularly for many years and while
- Good location, nice place - My first time in Bangkok, I stay at this hotel. It is very c
- Good Location - because i am late check in at 3:00am. they provided a good s
- Good location - Good budget hotel. Very good location middle of the sukhumvi
- Good location - I have stayed here many times and will again when in Bangkok
- Good Location - I was there for 5 days. 2 days in Execuive room and 3 days e
- Good location - This hotel is in a very good location for shopping and night
- Good place, nice location - The hotel is a great place to stay, with comfortable beds, c
- good room for a budget trip - We were on a budget trip so we chose this hotel because the
- Good room, nice hotel overall - Hotel was good overall, but be careful about getting your ta
- Good rooms but dated bathroom/toilet. - the room is big and comes with a very comfortable king bed.
- Good service and good location - We had a very nice stay and this is a great location for fir
- good service and location - Firstly the hotel was close to the BTS for easy travel aroun
- Good value for money - We enjoyed our stay in this hotel because the location is
- Good value for your money -
- Great 4 star Hotel - Had a great time in this 4 star hotel. Stayed for 4 nights a
- great hotel but watch their taxi service - geeat location away from noise but short walk to either Na
- Great hotel in a hidden street - I have stayed at this hotel many times now and always with m
- Great hotel, spacious rooms. - Staff very friendly and courteous, fast check in. Rooms very
- Great location & quiet too - we have stayed here 5 times now & to be honest we dont see a
- Great location and helpful staff. - Pleasant stay and near the Asoke BTS and also quite near to
- Great location and service from staff - I enjoyed my stay at Manhattan as the staff is courteous and
- Great location but a tired facility - the manhattan hotel commands a great location in bangkok's s
- Great Location but cockroach spoted in the room - Great Location but cockroach spotted in the room. Bed is pre
- Great location- near mass transit. -
- Great location situated between 2 subway stations. - old hotel, old staff. however for its price, its an ok hotel
- Great location w friendly lobby/room service staff - I was surprised of the high standard furnishing in room afte
- Great location with terrible view - Comfortable, a nice staff, great location all in all a very
- great location! - It took me a long time to decide on a hotel in the Sukhumvit
- Great location, good value - One of my favorite hotels in Bangkok.
- Great location, spacious rooms - Close to the main road, close to the BTS. Good breakfast, to
- Great location. Big rooms with all amentities. - very helpful staff. A great location to everything. Swimming
- great location - my overall impression of hotel, lobby, and rooms were o.k.
- Great staff & location - Everything was fine at this hotel, the rooms were comfortabl
- Great staff at Hotel Manhattan - The staff is great and the location just off Sukhumvit is a
- great sukhumvit aera hotel - good location , good service , comfort , professional sta
- Great value , great location - Wonderful spot to stay. very affortbale place to stay, inexp
- Great Value for money! - Location is ok, bout 10-15 mins walk to main stream roads, b
- Great value for your money - Very professional front desk staff,spoke English,attended to
- Hotel All Right - In total, the hotel was just all right. The room was not
- Hotel in Sukumvit - The people working there very nice and polite...Hotel look g
- Hotel Manhattan - The location is excellent just 100 meters or so off Sukhumvi