Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Wireless / Chidlom
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1719)
March 11, 2010
Excellent Value on Langsuan
Free parking if you hire a car
Pay a bit more and stay in their 70m+ rooms. Separate lounge and bedroom, each with TV's if you just want to chill from the heat. Full size kitchen available so handy if you decide to order food from one of the extensive list of restaurants nearby. Location is excellent, 10-15 walk to Chidlom BTS which will take you to all major shopping plazas and nightlife areas at Thonglor /Ekamai.
Along the same street is a Starbucks and 2 x 7/11 stores.Opposite is Villa Market which is grocery store catering for expats.
United States of America,
March 07, 2010
Good location, friendly staff, nice room decor
I really like this hotel, staff and location. The room was once again, a bit neglected and dirty and showing signs of wear. I think the thing I would most like to see change is to have breakfast offered as part of the package.
March 06, 2010
Natural Ville Hotel Managed by Accor
Location is accessible, the room was impressively nice. The staff are helpful.
Natural Ville is a hotel which i find accessible in the city area of bangkok, their staff was helpful to us when we arrived but it seems the hotel didnt have a recognizable signage outside the bldg which i think will help for easier navigation for foreigners.
March 06, 2010
Central location without the hustle of sukhumvit
Great location - walking distance to malls and two MRT's, good room size and amenities (incl. kitchenette)
It was a great base for a weekend Bangkok break after meetings.
Look for "Home Kitchen" Thai Chinese Restaurant down Langsuan road. One of the best by exacting local standards.
March 02, 2010
Had a great time staying at this nice hotel :)
Free internet, Helpful friendly english speaking staff, Close to 2 BTS stations, Nice and safe neighbourhood, Complimentary welcome fruit, Spacious room
We arrived late at night but we had a fast check in, Helpfull friendly english speaking staff, we got a complimentary welcome fruit and complimentary water everyday. The room just as requested (high floor), nice spacious room with very nice view. We got a free upgrade to one bedroom room which is great, so we're pretty happy with it :) Bedroom is separately from livingroom, Kitchen is nice with complete kitchen utensil set, large refrigerator, and microwave. The street has many serviced apartments and hotels, very nice and safe neighbourhood also at night. This hotel is close to two BTS stations. Free internet, wifi and lan, love it! Public taxi is available. The hotel is close to 7/11, but a similar mart (smaller) just next beside the hotel. Within 10 minutes walking distance to Chitlom BTS or 20 minutes walking distance to Central World. Instead walking to Chitlom station you can walk directly across the road from the hotel to a side street that has "Villa Market" sign to catch the BTS skytrain at Ratchadamri Station. This is the best option i think especially when you hate to walk too much :P It's way closer and more convenient to walk there than going up to ChitLom station. You can goto Villa Market to do grocery shopping for your kitchen activities. Overall i'm satisfied with this hotel. Everything was nice, I feel very comfy and loved the service there. Would love to stay there again for the next trip!
The hotel is close to 7/11, but a similar mart (smaller) just next beside the hotel. Within 10 minutes walking distance to Chitlom BTS or 20 minutes walking distance to Central World. Instead walking to Chitlom station you can walk directly across the road from the hotel to a side street that has "Villa Market" sign to catch the BTS skytrain at Ratchadamri Station. This is the best option i think especially when you hate to walk too much :P It's way closer and more convenient to walk there than going up to ChitLom station. You can goto Villa Market to do grocery shopping for your kitchen activities :P Visit Suan Lum Bazaar @ Lumpini park. Chatuchak Market is a must, very nice market :D
United States of America,
March 02, 2010
Location, design and layout of rooms, helpful staff
Yes, after staying at the hotel many times this past time I found the room was a bit dirty. I had to ask the staff twice to have it cleaned. The kitchen counter was dirty and there was some sort of stain on the toilet seat which looked like it would not come off. Also, I saw a cockroach in the bathroom.
March 01, 2010
Spacious rooms, welequiped kitchens with big fridge, comfy sofas, lots of storage space, large bed, free wireless internett, friendly staff, safety, great gym and pool.
This was my first time staying at Natural Ville, and I will deffinatly stay here again when coming back to Bangkok. I arrived Friday 18/2 and checked out 22/2. I got the free upgrade to the one bedroom 52 sq.m room when booking, and I was amazed how spacious 52 sq.m really is! The room was located on the 25th floor and had views over All Seasons Place to the East, condominiums across the street to the West and Centre Point to the North. The bed was huge and you could choose between four pillows varying in sofness. The bathroom had a bathtub and a big separate shower. Something to note was that when showering the water would flow away from the drain (this is Thailand -_-'')and flow in to the rest of the bathroom. The sink was located outside of the bathroom across the wardrobe. I found this to be more practical and also you got natural light from the window when shaving, fixing your hair etc. Another (k)nice thing was that there were two television sets, one in the livingroom and one in the bedroom.
As I was satisfied with the room I decided to stay at Natural Ville after coming back from a trip to Hong Kong. The room we got when returning on the 24th was on the 24th floor. When entering the room there was a very strong smell of smoke. I had requested a non-smoking room, so called the reception and had they come with some spray and an air cleaner to get rid of the smell. The next day when returning to the room the smell was still present as it probably was "stuck" in the sofa fabric. I was only staying here for 5 nights so I didnt bother to ask for another room as I also spent most of the time out anyway. The drain in the shower in this room was actually drainin water and I had no problems with water flowing over as in the previous room. I left the hotel on 1/3 for a four day trip to Koh Chang, and returned, once again, on the night of 4th for a one-night stay only. The free upgrade was no longer available when booking this time and go the studio room, which was
Lenôtre restaurant has some great sandwiches, pastries and cakes. For lunch I would recommend Latest Recipe at the Le Méridien hotel on Surawong road.
Families with young children
February 27, 2010
We stayed there for three days, it was quite nice and glean hotel, only cockroaches and aunts were annoying. We got very nice baby cot and planket for baby. In the roof was nice pool area with sauna. Wifi in the room, ask access to the internet from reception. No breakfast in the prize and closed tothe hotel in quite hard to find any good place for breakfast.
Closed to the hotel is Lumpini Park where are big lizards.
February 27, 2010
Good hotel with kitchen facilities
Nice fitness room with Sauna. Kichen facilities with a refridgerator. Close to the night market which is a very good market.
Nice modern long stay hotel. Very clean. Close to night market. Not too far from skytrain. Very helpful concierge. Modern bar downtstairs. Great pool outside on the 8th floor. Good fitness facilities. Pretty good location. Easy to flag a taxi at 4am. Good value in a very safe modern location. lots of TV channels in English.
Nightmarket is not far from the hotel and it is very good...Night market has modern items that tourist would want.
Families with young children
February 26, 2010
Natural Ville Hotel - a cut above
Excellent location on relatively peaceful street but within walking distance of Skytrain (and even Siam Square if you have the energy in the heat!)
Gorgeous, minimalist suites. Quite classy.
We booked Natural Ville following a recommendation from friends and were not disappointed. Due to a problem with the booking we were given an upgrade by the Director of Sales and found ourselves in an amazing space which was virtually an apartment, with lovely open-plan living space, including dining area and equipped kitchen, a comfortable double bedroom and beautiful en-suite bathroom, including bath and separate shower. Unfortunately we only stayed one night but made the most of it. The staff were very friendly. We have every intention of staying again.
There are plenty of great restaurants along the same road, so worth exploring as well as going further afield.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Natural Ville Hotel - managed by Accor, Bangkok
- A perfectly located home away from home - Have stayed at a few places on Langsuan and would definitely
- a very confortable stay - this hotel is convenient and had a big gym only disadvantag
- Accor Natural Ville - Stayed at this location for approximately ten days. The staf
- Always good choice - Been there many times and always feel like home. The hotel s
- Always look forward to my stay! - I always look forward to my visit to Natural Ville. The staf
- Another good stay - As a regular visitor to Bangkok and the selection of high qu
- As good as it gets. - Having lived in Bbangkok for 14 years and recently giving up
- Bangkok VIsit -
- Beautiful self serviced apartments, location A+ - We only stayed here because of having big space to recover a
- best place! better than any 4 star hotel - i dont understand why any able person would stay anywhere el
- Book a deluxe one bedroom - This was my second time at the hotel. I have to say there is
- Central Location & good sized room - we enjoyed it and would any time recommand you to friends
- Central location with comfortable apartments. - This time the apartment was a little tired but they are reno
- centrally placed service apartment - Conveniently located serviced apartments in the heart of Ban
- Comfortable apartment hotel - Got upgraded to one bedroom suite- very large and spacious.
- Comfortable apartments in a great location - As always I was comfortable and enjoyed my stay. The staff
- Comfortable property in an excellent location - Second stay at this property and came back due to location a
- Comfortable value-for-money biz traveler hotel - For business traveler, this is one of a few good stays at La
- Convenient location with nice eateries around - I like the Lang Suan neighbourhood and decided to try Natura
- convenient location - the hotel is located in the town centre and is within 10 min
- Cozy mood - Total service is good and sincere, and the beach and other l
- Decent Location and Staff - We stayed for 3 nights. The room was ok. They provide fruits
- Everytime satisfied - I always stay here when I come to Bangkok.
I like breakfast
- Excellent hotel, great location, friendly staff - Staff turnover at this hotel is less than 2% in the past dec
- Excellent rooms - We stayed 3 nights and it felt the best value for money so f
- Excellent Value on Langsuan - Pay a bit more and stay in their 70m+ rooms. Separate lounge
- Excellent value, top quality, price reasonable - natural ville is located in lang suan street south of the ch
- Excellent, beautifully furnished, hotel - We had a really relaxing stay here and enjoyed an excellent
- Family, couples and business. Over priced -
- Fantastic Hotel - we loved the natural ville hotel. concierge very helpful, l
- Feels like coming home - Lovely to see the same great staff every time I stay. Excell
- go - الموقع جميل وقريب من محطة تشيتلوم للمترو
الفندق هادي ومريح
- Good but not perfect. - There are not much to do around the hotel.
About 10 minutes
- good hotel with good facilities - we had a fast and easy transfer by train from the airport. r
- good hotel - hotel is nice in a very good location. Staffs are nice.
- Good hotel - This hotel is in good environment, the room is clean, the lo
- Good location and Big room - The location was really good and only take you 5 mins walk t
- Good location and spacious room - Requested for high floor non smoking room with big bed. I go
- Good location for a business traveler - this is an alternative hotel to cape house on langsuan that
- good location for business traveller - Good location for someone who wants a hotel/service apartmen
- Good quiet location and huge room - Our stay was good. The deluxe room is huge with a nice kitc
- Good service and atmosphere - I like this hotel coz very convenient , comfortable and char
- Good Value, Smelly Rooms - The room is large and nicely appointed; unfortunately the en
- Great all round value - Langsuan is a good street to stay on if you're in Bangkok on
- Great apartment - I have stayed at the Natural Ville before but in a studio ro
- Great Breakfast - The room we were in was designed for a TUB person, with no S
- Great hotel and location ! - The stay was excellent - staff very accomodating in providin
- Great hotel with excellent service and location - I will definitely return to this hotel. Good facilities and
- Great Hotel - I find Natural Villa one of the best hotels in bangkok. Th
- Great location and friendly management - Very good hotel in a nice neighbourhoud with also good resta
- Great location and good place to stay - This is the first, we stay in Luang Suan area and Natural Vi
- Great location and good service but noisy - good welcoming, good service, missing some mirror in the roo
- Great location with good-sized rooms. - Staff were friendly, the room was good-sized and clean and t
- Great Location, apartments, good breakfast - walk to Siam, Chit Lom, Ratchadamri, and Phloen Chit. Super
- Great Location - More In Room Dining Options.
Should replace new Soaps/Shampo
- Great place , excellent service - This was the second time we stayed at Natural Ville and it w
- Great place to stay - Lovely apartment property in one of the best locations in Ba
- Great Place - I have stayed here many times and every time, it's the same
- Great Value for Money - Great Value for Money, 5 star breakfast, big rooms at good p
- Great value - Good pool, good gym, good spacious rooms, good breakfast, gr
- Home away from Home - Stay for 9 nights, very cosy and comfortable, simply a home
- Huge Room, Great Hotel - i would not say its a perfect place to be, but the location
- impressive! - good location close to BTS sky train and many shopping malls
- Kyaw - Excellent room with lots of natural lights, clean, new, mode
- Lang Suan sanctuary - The rooms are spacious with nice decor. When I'm tired from
- Loved the Natural Ville - The place was awesome. I actually stayed at 2 hotels while
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - have stayed in natutaral ville before and providing price is
- Lovely Hotel Serviced Apartment - The hotel is located on Soi Langsuan, a quiet and clean stre
- Lovely hotel with good service - We stayed in this hotel for 2 nites and had a wonderful time
- Lovely hotel - Hotel is nice, rooms are clean and big, location is in the c
- Lovely room and nice hotel - nice place with a little walk to BTS. just the bathroom tend
- Lovely room they got ! - find it very funny and angry when searching for this Hotel ,
- lovely room. it had everything I needed - unfortunately i got sick duringy my stay there. i didn't eat
- lovely stay - for me the best service apartment and breakfast for this val
- Mr. Wen-Chuan Liu - The hotel has a convinient location and quiet environment wi
- My "home" in Bangkok - This is possibly my sixth stay at Natural Ville and I will c
- My favorite Bangkok hotel - This was my 5th stay here and I'm still loving it. It provid
- Natural Ville - Naturally - Natural Ville is managed by Accor and it shows. The level of
- Natural Ville Hotel Managed by Accor, -
- Natural Ville Hotel Managed by Accor -
- Natural Ville Hotel Managed by Accor -
- natural ville - Overall the hotel stay was good. The location is near centra
- New, Clean, Well-Equipped and Friendly Hotel - Hotel is about 5-min walk from Ratchadamri (S1) station and
- Nice city location and can get to every where -
- Nice hotel and excellent staff - the natural ville is very nice upscale looking hotel. the st
- Nice hotel and friendly service - We enjoyed our stay. The staff is very friendly and accommo
- Nice hotel and Good service - Always my choice of hotel in Bangkok. Big rooms, good breakf
- Nice hotel good value - I stayed about a week at this hotel. Generally I was very mu
- Nice hotel with reasonable room price - this is our fourth stay in this hotel. we like staying here
- Nice place to stay at convenient location - not much of a view but the room is nice (one bedroom suites)
- Not bad hotel for the price. - Pleasant enough hotel, difficult to criticise. You can do be
- Not bad - Overall good n clean. Close to main shopping area, one stop
- Nothing to write home about - I like this location and the hotel is generally quite good.
- Nutural ville - Very satisfied with the hotel and I will for sure use it aga
- one of my favorite hotels in Bangkok - pleasant hotel, still in good conditions but needs to change
- Perfect stay - I stayed here for a week in June 2011. It was a most comfor
- Quality hotel - This is one of my favorite service apartment hotels in the L
- See previous answers -
- Serene Sojourn - The Natural Ville Hotel is enjoyable in many ways; spacious
- Simple stay - hotel is simple, provide the basics. There is a big shopping