Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2142)
Families with older children
April 04, 2012
Great Hotel with awesome staff
we really enjoyed staying in the 2 bedroom family suite. it was spacious,clean and had a washing machine. the swimming pool was clean and clean. the staff were great and nothing was a problem. we ate in the dining room a couple of times, the prices were good and the food great. we would absolutely stay there again. just awesome.
Bangkok is hectic, get out and about early and beat the crowds.
April 04, 2012
great location to shopping and nana bts
3 nights of smoke free bliss. Good sized rooms, well kept and safe. Small walk to Nana BTS.
Location is in amongst everything that bkk has to offer.
Nice relaxing pool to laze the days away
April 02, 2012
the phachara suites are providing spacious rooms at a good comfort level
This hotel location is good to ride with the train straight to the shopping center
United States of America,
April 02, 2012
good place to stay- nice big clean rooms in a good location. service is minimal and unenthusiastic but that is fine by me. the room was big and well provisioned- all the things you need in the kitchen if you were inclined to cook anything. comfortable bed- small sofa to sit on while watching television. quiet considering the busy night life area nearby. convenient to bangkok's business district. watch out for taxi drivers in the area- they will likely try to cheat you. its the kind of place that attracts it. no major complaints.
April 01, 2012
Well appointed and friendly and helpful staff
Location, room size, service
phachara suites is located very close to sukhumvit road but it is tucked away enough so that you are not right in the middle of those partying around nana.
upon arrival we were not provided with a balcony room which we thought we were getting but the staff quickly endeavoured to satisfy our needs.
we were on the fifth floor so the only view was of other buildings but that was not a problem as we spent most of our time out of the room. rooms around the eighth floor and above have views over the city. the room was very spacious and all appliances and amenities worked well. the bed was very comfortable and the room was cleaned each day.
the staff were very friendly and helpful and the buffet breakfast was quite satisfactory. the pool was clean and tidy at all times and towels were provided. there are also many great restaurants around the local area.
phachara suites has the kantawan spa on-site, which is a fantastic place to have a massage or body wrap (particularly if you are unsure about visiting the local massage places). the staff are very friendly and good at what they do.
phachara suites is close to the bts and mts so travelling around via public transport is not a problem. very easy to navigate and only 120 baht for an all day ticket on the bts.
the airport transfers arranged by phachara suites was very well organised and the driver exceeded our expectations of service.
all in all we will stay at phachara suites again when we return to bangkok.
went to mbk shopping centre. it was an amazing place to see but it was not 'bargaining central' as we had expected. the standard market and souvenir stalls on the top floor were interesting and where bargaining is expected but most of the proper retail outlets were no cheaper than most shopping centres in australia. definitely worth a look though, the place is huge.
United States of America,
March 31, 2012
The hotel was clean and room was comfortable, pillows bed, shower all comfy. The area was pretty wild with street walkers, gogo girls, massages etc. It is very convenient to the trains and malls and most action. Its just a nice hotel situated in a busy part of town. The cafe downstairs was good. Breakfast was good. Staff friendly.
Definite nitelife area.
Families with young children
March 30, 2012
A quiet spot in the centre of the city
Closeness to the Nara sky train, The staff
The rooms were clean and spacious. Despite being close to Sukhumvite Road it was quiet. The pool was restful and a nice break from the heat for our son. Breakfasts were a good buffet with pleanty to choose from.
March 30, 2012
Very nice design
Rooms are nice and location great
I tried this serviced apartment and were satisfied. The rooms are getting a bit old and the service is not that great. I can just say that it is acceptable. The location is great and this is for me one of the only real added value to stay at this place. There are so many serviced appartment in Bangkok with better quality and cheaper rates. Just look into Agoda and you will find what you really need.
March 29, 2012
Great location and nice rooms
Very nice hotel with a good location close to Nana skytrain, so very easy to get around in BKK.
The rooms were very nice and clean. Looked bigger on the picture though then they acctually were, but did not matter much cause we had everything we needed. I liked that the room had a balcony. The hotel is in a quiet soi but only a couple of minutes walk to busy nightlife, lots of restaurants etc.
The saxophone club. I love going there, great music. It is very famous and won many awards. Take the skytrain to National Stadium station and it is right there.
March 29, 2012
Nice Place and good location
Clean and tidy hotel, would not class it as 4.5 star though, maybe a 3.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phachara Suites Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- 5 Star at a 2 Star Price - Great Value for this Hotel located on Soi 6, just 2 minutes
- 5 stars all around - A very splendid stay. 5 min walk to BTS train, close to many
- a clean hotel with studios - this was a hotel without charm, although clean and quiet,but
- A disguised pleasure - its a nice hotel which is located on soi 6 just behind the h
- Alright hotel for price range - Would not be a bad choice if wanting something close to Soi
- amaxing hotel! - what an amazing hotel. we originally booked only one night
- Amazing hotel - loved this hotel. we felt so comfortable and at home. free w
- Amazing place for nightlife and shopping - Its clean and great place for travelers who like nightlife.
- as always good room,clean and great service - missed my flight so had to go back to hotel again ,,,this ho
- Bad Service and Degraded Hotel - We're checking in and asked for 2 room keys, their respond w
- Best Bargain in Bangkok - The location is very convenient to sky train and nighttime e
- Big rooms and close to BTS - My wife and I were on our honeymoon and had a great stay at
- big rooms, good furniture, comfortable big bed - Rooms are very clean with fully equipped kitchenette, nice s
- Clean and Ideally Located Hotel - The hotel is rather new and ideally located near Nana statio
- Comfortable, clean and discreet - Suites are comfortable and well equipped.
Although the staf
- disappointment with the clientele - Had stayed at Phachara before, but this time ended being qui
- Each night, the harsh light of reality fades into - Each night, the harsh light of reality fades into darkness,
- Excellent hotel with huge room - Excellent location for nightlife. Nana complex just 5 mins w
- Excellent staff support - we had under booked at the marriott so some of our team, mys
- Excellent value - this is the xxxxx time i am staying at these suites, this ti
- fantastic hotel,great service - very pleasant,clean room,free internet,large rooms
- Fantastic Hotel/Suites - The suite we booked was a revelation, it was large, well equ
- Fantastic hotel - large modern rooms with everything you need and wonderful st
- Generally good hotel - Generally good hotel and I like its location,
Close to Nana
- Generic but new and clean extended-stay hotel - executive room was great size for spreading out and not trip
- Good clean hotel in a good location - The rooms were slightly more modest in size than I expected
- Good Hotel ,Great Location Big Rooms - I have stayed here many times and as always have enjoyed my
- Good hotel, nice rooms, interesting location - We enjoyed the stay and observing the Bangkok party zone in
- Good Hotel/location staff could be friendlier - Cannot fault the hotel for the reasons I stayed there, good
- good location and friendly staff - comfortable and handy location
friendly staff and husle fre
- Good location, Great Rooms - We stayed here for four days. I found the place to be clean,
- Good location, Nice room - We enjoyed our stay here, the room was very noice and we had
- Good location. Spacious rooms. Courteous staff. - This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel an
- Good location - hotel suites are spacious with good fittings. the hotel is j
- Good location - it is very close to 'nana'sky train station. the hotel itsel
- Good Stay - For me always a good stay, rooms are a good size and clean,
- Gorgeous rooms - we have stayed in this hotel twice and both times been pleas
- Great clean Hotel - really first class treatment the staff were very kind and he
- Great hotel great location - This hotel is situated at Sukhumvit its a good location for
- great hotel in a good location - This hotel is located just off nana street. The rooms are la
- Great hotel in convenient location - This is the third time we have stayed here, it is a great ho
- Great Hotel with a great location - I ould go back here any time staff were great at helping.
- Great Hotel with awesome staff - we really enjoyed staying in the 2 bedroom family suite. it
- great hotel with great rooms - This hotel is situated next to one of the best Sois on Sukhu
- Great Hotel with spacious rooms - Very clean hotel and the staff made the stay very enjoyable.
- great hotel, great location - Have stayed at this hotel many times. Always the same great
- Great hotel, rooms feel 5* - This is our second time and it was as good as ever.
- great hotel,great price, - my stay at phachara suites was a pleasant one again its cent
- Great hotel. - Hi i stayed at this hotel for two weeks and was very happy w
- Great Hotel - I am planning to travel again this summer and will book in t
- Great hotel - Lovely rooms, close to transport, pool good, breakfast fine.
- Great hotel - Made reservation for a 1 bedroom deluxe suites, have been up
- Great hotel - Nice stay friendly staff right in the centre of sukhimvit pl
- Great location , rooms are good size, comfortable. - is a very pleasant stay there. no complaints, very convenien
- Great Location and a wonderful staff - Lovely hotel, helpful staff, excellent proximity to attracti
- Great location and big room - Best for those who travelling with family, location not far
- Great Location Big Comfortable Rooms - modern hotel with very comfortable rooms and friendly and ef
- great location yet close to the action - We travel to Bangkok every year at around Xma new year.Have
- great location, great rooms and very clean - I loved my stay here. check in was smooth and my studio delu
- Great location - Great accommodation, although a little disappointed none of
- Great Location - I have stayed in this hotel 3 times and would find it hard t
- Great location - To be honestly, the location of the hotel is great, 5 min wa
- Great new hotel in a very good location - Great new hotel in Sukhumvit, excellent rooms and value for
- great place,great hotel, - my stay at phachara suites was just perfect,my room was grea
- Great place -
- Great price for great accommodations. - I am a returning client to this hotel. On a previous stay I
- Great rooms and friendly staff - We've stayed at Phachara Suites a number of times and it is
- great rooms - the hotel is close to bts nana ,5 min walk. i went there wit
- Great service apartment - room is very spacious and clean fully equipped with kitchen
- Great service with a smile - This hotel is one of the best ive stayed at in the area very
- Great Service - Great location close to skytrain and shopping. Fantastic and
- Great value hotel for long or short term stay - i was amazed to find a front loading washing machine in my r
- handy location - this hotel is in an excellent position, close to bts, soi 4
- hotel with good service - We had a great stay in the hotel,highly recommended to all!p
- Hotel with great location - had to stay a night in bangkok before flying to 'nam so i pi
- I like it - I like the location and the price is right. The room is nice
- I love staying here - Stayed here many times. Love the rooms, service and the conv
- in amongst it - I am a frequent visitor to the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. th
- Incredible hotel - Rooms are huge, one of the nicest beds I have ever seen. Wel
- Large apartments, great location, helpful staff. - Fancied cooking some Thai food so Aparthotel was obvious cho
- Large Room, Location a little confusing. - The hotel staff were very friendly and spoke great English.
- Lovely apartment suites in good location - The Phachara Suites Sukhumvit offers great studios at a Soi
- Lovely hotel and friendly service - We stayed here for 3 nights and was pleasant trip in Bangkok
- lovely hotel and service with a smile" - its an excellent hotel with all the facilities of home. we a
- lovely hotel i wasn't so keen on location - Loved the hotel but as a single female traveler I found all
- Lovely quiet hotel close to transport & nightlife - I stayed in a nice exec room on the 10th floor.
- Luxurious & curtious without breaking the bank - Phachara Suites was the perfect fit for our stay in Bangkok.
- Modern, clean, recomended - the apartments are modern and are very well equipped. beds a
- My new base in BKK - enjoyed first booking so much, i rescheduled for another vis
- Nana Plaza in Sukhumvit get away paradise - This was nice experience and much better as we had expected.
- Nice and comfortable stay - It was very nice and confortable stay, value for money. Pro
- Nice and Good Stay - I was very pleased and so happy had made the right hotel cho
- nice hotel , great location - great place to stay , close to night life , sky train
- Nice Hotel and good location - All in all, nice hotel on perfect location near BTS NANA.
- Nice hotel in a nice place - this hotel has very nice suites. they are full of home appli
- nice hotel in the mid eastern quarter of bkk - the hotel is located in the crowded middle east and indian p
- Nice hotel near airport - Always stay here when stopping over or waiting for a domesti
- Nice hotel with big rooms and great location - I had a great stay at Phachara Suites. The rooms are spaciou
- Nice hotel, good location. - Located in the business area. Very convinient to downtown.
- Nice hotel, modern, unfriendly reception staff - I made a last minute booking at the Phachara Suites and made