Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2142)
February 23, 2013
great hotel,great price,
clean big rooms..great staff..good price for level of comfort in rooms...
my stay at phachara suites was a pleasant one again its central to all the night life,shopping centres,sky train near by..over all top place,top sevice from staff..well done them all!!..
February 22, 2013
Great appartments - central location
Good size rooms, plenty of amenities
This is the fourth time I have stayed here and I will certainly stay here again. These appartments come with everything the traveller needs, washing machine/dryer, iron, ironing board, all the facilities to cook yourself, if that's what you would like, plenty of hot water, and large rooms. There was a good choice of breakfast dishes, but the only thing that spoilt it was the food was never hot enough.
Use the BTS for getting around the shops and restaurants. It's cheap, fast and easy to use.
February 21, 2013
Nice size room shame about the bars on the balcony
Mac in the reception location
Good stay enjoyed hotel facilities as I have said disappointing view from balcony , pleasant staff helpful
Families with young children
February 21, 2013
Great location,friendly staff.best rooms
Fantastic rooms, they have everything,location is good but hotel hard to find for taxis.Train is a 5 min walk.lts very clean and friendly.Has small gym and small breaky area.But its in the Nanai area so there is plenty of fun within walking distance.
United States of America,
February 20, 2013
Stayed here in the past, great suite.
Kitchen, washing machine, location
Great rooms and furniture, includes kitchenette with set of dishes cooking ware, and washing machine/dryer. Very comfortable hotel rooms.
February 20, 2013
Wanna be business class but not quite there
Close to Sukhumvit Road, BTS and Nana Plaza.
Phachara Suites is in Sukhumvit Soi 6 back of Nana Plaza, but far enough away to be quiet. The hotel is well-appointed with modern and good quality trimmings throughout. Room-sizes are large and well-appointed with full kitchenettes.
The suite I was given was a smoking one despite my booking request for non-smoking. I arrived with a bad head cold and intended to just curl up in the hotel for the rest of the day, but I just couldn't handle the smoky atmosphere - in less than an hour I was back at reception asking to change rooms (only the 2nd time in my life I've done so). They didn't have a non-smoking suite free, so I said I'd be happy to take a downgrade as I just couldn't stay in that room. I had to wait an hour, so I went to the restaurant to eat rather than go back to the room. 30 mins later the receptionist found me and gave me the key to a new room, with many gracious apologies. Kudos to her for that, apart from this I found the staff were trying so hard to be 'professional' they just came across as snobbish.
My new room was still very spacious, and blessedly smoke free! Now I was happy, and went to fill the tub to have a good soak.
The hot supply couldn't fill the tub. I ended up with a 1/3rd of a tub of luke-warm water that wasn't particularly pleasant to sit in, and 15 mins later the hot hadn't recovered enough to supply any more.
I later found that the hot could only just supply enough water for a one person shower, a second person would get a cold one. The bath was also not well installed, so the shower would flood the floor every time - a bit dodgy for older travelers. I guess it's individual tankage rather than a hot-loop supply (which would be business hotel standard).
The air con was good - almost too good; it was hard to find a balance of temp and fan speed that would leave the room just comfortable. But maybe I was oversensitive because of my cold.
Overall I did enjoy my stay, but would have been just as happy in a budget hotel.
February 20, 2013
Great location but room smells smoky
bit no good with children
close to bts(nana st.) & many restaurants.
the hotel provides basic kichen tools so easy to cook or eat-in. great location!!
February 19, 2013
Very good hotel in the heart of Sukhumvit
Location, quality of the room
Very good hotel not far from soi Nana and Nana BTS. Free shuttle service to the BTS. Very recommendable!
February 18, 2013
Great Rooms and Friendly Staff
Rooms with washing machine, helpful staff
We've stayed at Phachara Suites a number of times on our frequent visits to Bangkok and always find the staff (reception, cleaning, bell) to be friendly and efficient. On this particular trip we arrived early and the hotel was fully booked. The reception team did their best to make us comfortable while we waited for our room. Based on our positive experiences we will continue to stay with Phachara Suites.
February 17, 2013
a stylish hotel that is quiet, clean and spacious. easy to find and in a fantastic location. it is a short walk to the nana bts station. the breakfast was quite a good range but get there early. there is a small, but nice gym and swimming pool.
Go to Cabbage & Condoms at soi for some great Thai food.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phachara Suites Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- 5 Star at a 2 Star Price - Great Value for this Hotel located on Soi 6, just 2 minutes
- 5 stars all around - A very splendid stay. 5 min walk to BTS train, close to many
- a clean hotel with studios - this was a hotel without charm, although clean and quiet,but
- A disguised pleasure - its a nice hotel which is located on soi 6 just behind the h
- Alright hotel for price range - Would not be a bad choice if wanting something close to Soi
- amaxing hotel! - what an amazing hotel. we originally booked only one night
- Amazing hotel - loved this hotel. we felt so comfortable and at home. free w
- Amazing place for nightlife and shopping - Its clean and great place for travelers who like nightlife.
- as always good room,clean and great service - missed my flight so had to go back to hotel again ,,,this ho
- Bad Service and Degraded Hotel - We're checking in and asked for 2 room keys, their respond w
- Best Bargain in Bangkok - The location is very convenient to sky train and nighttime e
- Big rooms and close to BTS - My wife and I were on our honeymoon and had a great stay at
- big rooms, good furniture, comfortable big bed - Rooms are very clean with fully equipped kitchenette, nice s
- Clean and Ideally Located Hotel - The hotel is rather new and ideally located near Nana statio
- Comfortable, clean and discreet - Suites are comfortable and well equipped.
Although the staf
- disappointment with the clientele - Had stayed at Phachara before, but this time ended being qui
- Each night, the harsh light of reality fades into - Each night, the harsh light of reality fades into darkness,
- Excellent hotel with huge room - Excellent location for nightlife. Nana complex just 5 mins w
- Excellent staff support - we had under booked at the marriott so some of our team, mys
- Excellent value - this is the xxxxx time i am staying at these suites, this ti
- fantastic hotel,great service - very pleasant,clean room,free internet,large rooms
- Fantastic Hotel/Suites - The suite we booked was a revelation, it was large, well equ
- Fantastic hotel - large modern rooms with everything you need and wonderful st
- Generally good hotel - Generally good hotel and I like its location,
Close to Nana
- Generic but new and clean extended-stay hotel - executive room was great size for spreading out and not trip
- Good clean hotel in a good location - The rooms were slightly more modest in size than I expected
- Good Hotel ,Great Location Big Rooms - I have stayed here many times and as always have enjoyed my
- Good hotel, nice rooms, interesting location - We enjoyed the stay and observing the Bangkok party zone in
- Good Hotel/location staff could be friendlier - Cannot fault the hotel for the reasons I stayed there, good
- good location and friendly staff - comfortable and handy location
friendly staff and husle fre
- Good location, Great Rooms - We stayed here for four days. I found the place to be clean,
- Good location, Nice room - We enjoyed our stay here, the room was very noice and we had
- Good location. Spacious rooms. Courteous staff. - This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel an
- Good location - hotel suites are spacious with good fittings. the hotel is j
- Good location - it is very close to 'nana'sky train station. the hotel itsel
- Good Stay - For me always a good stay, rooms are a good size and clean,
- Gorgeous rooms - we have stayed in this hotel twice and both times been pleas
- Great clean Hotel - really first class treatment the staff were very kind and he
- Great hotel great location - This hotel is situated at Sukhumvit its a good location for
- great hotel in a good location - This hotel is located just off nana street. The rooms are la
- Great hotel in convenient location - This is the third time we have stayed here, it is a great ho
- Great Hotel with a great location - I ould go back here any time staff were great at helping.
- Great Hotel with awesome staff - we really enjoyed staying in the 2 bedroom family suite. it
- great hotel with great rooms - This hotel is situated next to one of the best Sois on Sukhu
- Great Hotel with spacious rooms - Very clean hotel and the staff made the stay very enjoyable.
- great hotel, great location - Have stayed at this hotel many times. Always the same great
- Great hotel, rooms feel 5* - This is our second time and it was as good as ever.
- great hotel,great price, - my stay at phachara suites was a pleasant one again its cent
- Great hotel. - Hi i stayed at this hotel for two weeks and was very happy w
- Great Hotel - I am planning to travel again this summer and will book in t
- Great hotel - Lovely rooms, close to transport, pool good, breakfast fine.
- Great hotel - Made reservation for a 1 bedroom deluxe suites, have been up
- Great hotel - Nice stay friendly staff right in the centre of sukhimvit pl
- Great location , rooms are good size, comfortable. - is a very pleasant stay there. no complaints, very convenien
- Great Location and a wonderful staff - Lovely hotel, helpful staff, excellent proximity to attracti
- Great location and big room - Best for those who travelling with family, location not far
- Great Location Big Comfortable Rooms - modern hotel with very comfortable rooms and friendly and ef
- great location yet close to the action - We travel to Bangkok every year at around Xma new year.Have
- great location, great rooms and very clean - I loved my stay here. check in was smooth and my studio delu
- Great location - Great accommodation, although a little disappointed none of
- Great Location - I have stayed in this hotel 3 times and would find it hard t
- Great location - To be honestly, the location of the hotel is great, 5 min wa
- Great new hotel in a very good location - Great new hotel in Sukhumvit, excellent rooms and value for
- great place,great hotel, - my stay at phachara suites was just perfect,my room was grea
- Great place -
- Great price for great accommodations. - I am a returning client to this hotel. On a previous stay I
- Great rooms and friendly staff - We've stayed at Phachara Suites a number of times and it is
- great rooms - the hotel is close to bts nana ,5 min walk. i went there wit
- Great service apartment - room is very spacious and clean fully equipped with kitchen
- Great service with a smile - This hotel is one of the best ive stayed at in the area very
- Great Service - Great location close to skytrain and shopping. Fantastic and
- Great value hotel for long or short term stay - i was amazed to find a front loading washing machine in my r
- handy location - this hotel is in an excellent position, close to bts, soi 4
- hotel with good service - We had a great stay in the hotel,highly recommended to all!p
- Hotel with great location - had to stay a night in bangkok before flying to 'nam so i pi
- I like it - I like the location and the price is right. The room is nice
- I love staying here - Stayed here many times. Love the rooms, service and the conv
- in amongst it - I am a frequent visitor to the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. th
- Incredible hotel - Rooms are huge, one of the nicest beds I have ever seen. Wel
- Large apartments, great location, helpful staff. - Fancied cooking some Thai food so Aparthotel was obvious cho
- Large Room, Location a little confusing. - The hotel staff were very friendly and spoke great English.
- Lovely apartment suites in good location - The Phachara Suites Sukhumvit offers great studios at a Soi
- Lovely hotel and friendly service - We stayed here for 3 nights and was pleasant trip in Bangkok
- lovely hotel and service with a smile" - its an excellent hotel with all the facilities of home. we a
- lovely hotel i wasn't so keen on location - Loved the hotel but as a single female traveler I found all
- Lovely quiet hotel close to transport & nightlife - I stayed in a nice exec room on the 10th floor.
- Luxurious & curtious without breaking the bank - Phachara Suites was the perfect fit for our stay in Bangkok.
- Modern, clean, recomended - the apartments are modern and are very well equipped. beds a
- My new base in BKK - enjoyed first booking so much, i rescheduled for another vis
- Nana Plaza in Sukhumvit get away paradise - This was nice experience and much better as we had expected.
- Nice and comfortable stay - It was very nice and confortable stay, value for money. Pro
- Nice and Good Stay - I was very pleased and so happy had made the right hotel cho
- nice hotel , great location - great place to stay , close to night life , sky train
- Nice Hotel and good location - All in all, nice hotel on perfect location near BTS NANA.
- Nice hotel in a nice place - this hotel has very nice suites. they are full of home appli
- nice hotel in the mid eastern quarter of bkk - the hotel is located in the crowded middle east and indian p
- Nice hotel near airport - Always stay here when stopping over or waiting for a domesti
- Nice hotel with big rooms and great location - I had a great stay at Phachara Suites. The rooms are spaciou
- Nice hotel, good location. - Located in the business area. Very convinient to downtown.
- Nice hotel, modern, unfriendly reception staff - I made a last minute booking at the Phachara Suites and made