Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (7078)
November 22, 2010
Good Location, Seems a little Cheap, Good Service
Location (shopping center underneath , but cheap stuff - good for t-shirts), clean rooms,
Very nice place to stay, two swimming pools to choose from, generally good evironment, and nice breakfast. Internet was very expensive in the hotel which was mandetory with my stay.
Hotel transport is very expensive, better get taxis outside and try to make sure they use the meter, some of them rip you off, as long as they use a meter you'll be better off.
November 21, 2010
Big hotel but old
The staff were really nice and friendly.
The staff were really nice. When I asked about where to go for fun and directions for certain places, they drew maps for me and gave me detailed directions.
The room was quite old though. Even though I lived in a suite, it was still pretty small. It's almost like the size of a regular hotel room. The towels were old.
Families with young children
November 21, 2010
Lots of opertunity to do bundle cloths shopping (buy in bulk)
Room was clean and tidy, Staff was very friendly and I can say friendly. Nice pool and view of surrounding area, especially from the Chinese Dinner on the 32 floor.
At times they have a piano player that plays some tunes on the 11th floor (Reception and pool area).
November 20, 2010
Good facilities, but not freindly service
Good hotel facilities, cheap
The first impression about the hotel was spoiled right away by bad service at reception. We arrived at the hotel almost at 4 pm and room wasnt ready. I have asked what is the reason - and the person behind the desk answered in very unfriendly way - because you have ordered non-smoking room. I politely reminded him that they knew about it 2 weeks before. So we need to wait at least half hour, after long drive from Cambodia to Bangkok that wasnt nice.
Then room was ready, but we needed to wait at least another 15 minutes for out lagguage.
The room was spacious, on high floor with good view over Bangkok - this was I think the only hotel advantage.
Another thing about the service - the service at breakfast. When we arrived we couldnt find the place to sit and instead of offering us help the lady, working there, was running after ask screaming to give her tickets for the breakfast. And the most rediculous thing I have ever seen - at 9.45 - the person with bells and sign "breakfast finishes at 10" is walking around the restuarant making a crazy noise.
November 20, 2010
Pretty good but could be better
Good breakfast, Location and the Pool.
Booked a room for 3 nights and found a really good price online. Almost to cheap comparing to the pictures. We got our room in the oldest of the three buildings on the 16th floor and we asked for a NO smoking room. When we got the room we could smell the smoke because they have one Aircon for many rooms. We did not get a kingsize bed either so we had to but to beds together, it looked awful but worked. They did not even have WIFI available on that floor.
On the morning after we asked for another room because we felt the smoke to much. then we got a room on the 27th floor, with kingsize bed and there was WIFI at least available.
They have several breakfast rooms, the one on the 12th floor is better than the one on 11th. Still miss cheese and some european stuff.
It all got much better after we changed rooms, and for that price it was really good.
But if you are not happy, you should tell them. The first guy that showed us to our first room was rude and impolite..the other guy the next day was not.
And dont forget to visit the Scirocco Sky bar in the State Tower. Its the worlds highest open skybar! Awesome view but expensive (if you compare to the rest of thailand) Two drinks for 1000 baht...
Eat somewhere else...just go there for drinks!
November 19, 2010
great place for shopping and stay in prine style
hotel feature ,location for shopping
We choose this hotel was it ‘s in an excellent location for shopping,because we stayed here in the last part of our trip,so we need to buy thing also,easy to go to sightseeing of the bangkok city and access to nearby marvelous shopping centre. The price was reasonably and staff was very friendly. The pool was really nice,with you can choose to swim in the big one or with the one on level 11 with bar and good restuarant . Overall we were quite happy with our stay here .
November 19, 2010
Very good location for shopping. Bobae just round the corner. Room comes with safety box and breakfast is superb with awesome view from the highest floor.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Very good location for shopping. shopping just round the corner. Room comes with safety box and breakfast is superb with awesome view from the highest floor.
November 19, 2010
Huge hotel complex
Swimming pool, breakfast, location between centre and airport
My stay was agreeable. You have a nice view from the towers of the hotel and the swimming area. The Japanese restaurant in the hotel is not bad. I got an upgraded room with kitchen and living. It is not the newest interieur but all was clean and ok. I liked the location of the hotel - not in the centre but just outside, inmidst a residential area with small streets. You can still walk the distance alongside the canal. It is not far from the Mount Gold.
United States of America,
November 19, 2010
Great View from the pool....
People working there are very helpful and the hotel is very comfortable
I will come again for sure! I went there on my own with my little baby (6 month old) and the people there were just extraordinary with him...
I definitely recommend their food as even if I had it in my room to stay with my little one it was just delicious!
Enjoying the pool on the roof with a magnificient view on Bangkok is just a must!
The best shopping is just in Pratunam Area and people should not miss the Weekend market... I always find cool stuff!
November 19, 2010
Normal hotel and no good service
my stay at the this hotel makes me want to check out from it everyday, not clean accomodations, needs more efforts to re-new the furnature, rooms are old style, the hotel is not healthy and service with no smile at all.
Hotel Feature Tip:
for all people want to stay at this hotel, make sure to rent a car before check in to this hotel, because if want to go back to the hotel you have to take a map with you to show for each taxi, some taxi drivers refuse to take you to the hotel because it's in a crowded location, market....
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Prince Palace Hotel, Bangkok
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - I would stay here again, but should have been warned about p
- ."Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - why not breakfast,i book for traveler is 6.00am ,i book in h
- ."Lovely hotel and service with a smile - my girlfriend and i stayed here for a night in our 5 city vi
- 5 Star Hotel, 4 Star rooms Million dollar views - the hotel is adorned with opluance from floor to ceiling eve
- a great big grand palace - This is a massive hotel complex. It takes up a whole block a
- A Hotel where rooms have seen better days - Check-in presumed that you knew which of the 4 towers you we
- A huge maze - A huge hotel with four different towers, extremely confusing
- A little tired - This is a grand old lady, that accommodated us very well. Un
- a not bad hotel - the breakfast is various
but the servant is not so good
- Adequate for the Price - Location is decent if you're okay with taking water taxis (j
- Amazing views, good rooms but bit too downtown! - Really liked the hotel, very busy. Lovely sized rooms, frien
- amazing - really good hotel to stay at. only down side is the con arti
- An Danish view - hotel is a tuk tuk ride away from most things. there are ple
- Asia traveler - Hotel looks like a 5 star inside. Service is 1 star. Asked
- Average - the hotel staffs were not friendly enough and the hotel seem
- Awesome Pool areas - Stay was really nice. The 2 pool areas are awesome, the buff
- Bad location longway from everything - the hotel is big as well as the dining room. the breikfast i
- bad location, really bad room! - bad location, really bad room not clean at all, air conditio
- Bad Location, Shower leaked everywhere! - We booked through Agoda for the superior room with breakfast
- bad service and waiting until 4.00pm to check in - do not chooce this hotel,bad service,waiting long time to ch
- bad services, bad facility - i've got nothing good to say about this hotel.
1st, room was
- Basic hotel wihtout interest - direct access to hotel by boat, metro or sky train is compli
- Basics place - Commanding position in the city and views to enjoy night and
- Beautiful Hotel - I loved my stay here. We travelled all over Thailand and sta
- Beautiful huge place with fantastic service - Fantastic hotel, I am recommending everyone I know to go the
- Beautiful stay at a beautiful hotel - Stay at Prince Palace is one of my best, through so many of
- best hotel ... i really like to stay here - i try and stay here as much as possible the room is great t
- Best hotel for family with 6 people - I stay for 1 night with family of 6 people. The 3 bedroom su
- best hotel in bangkok for the price and location -
- best place to stay - of all the other hotels Prince Palace was the best value for
- big and comfortable room but far from bts and mrt - this hotel is great. big and comfortable room but it's quite
- Big and extravagant hotel, nice people - We love the room, had nice breakfast (buffet breakfast durin
- big big hotel with - the hotel is located in a crowded neighborhood in bangkok. i
- Big hotel and service with smile - the hotel is big, room is big (we having 3 bedroom prince su
- big hotel but a little old - Huge Thai hotel with 4 towers but a little old and need to b
- Big hotel with big prices - Location not convenient for much. Restaurants prohibitively
- Big hotel - Big hotel. We stayed in building 2 on the 28th floor. Dated
- Big Lovely Hotel - The hotel had big rooms. The Family suite we stayed in was p
- big rooms but some need good funishing good servic - Rooms are really old need furnishing. Had to change rooms.
- Book ahead of time - Make sure to use the safe in the closet. We didn’t lose anyt
- Brilliant, clean hotel with very helpful staff - The check in staff were very friendly and allowed me to chec
- Cheap hotel for old hotel - Hotel is surrounded by wholesale shops and markets. Old hote
- Cheap hotel with a good location - Ok hotel with a nice pool area. Room was Big but need to be
- cheap/good/accessible -
- Clean Hotel - The hotel is very large has a number of towers and hundreds
- Clean rooms, Wi-Fi not included, location is ok - It's not worth paying this much money only for the good room
- Comfortable hotel but without character - we had a comfortable stay in a spacious and clean room. the
- Comfortable hotel with many facilities - The convinient, close to Klong Saen Saep and th Mahanak Frui
- Comfortable hotel - Chatuchak weekend market is 20 to 30 minutes ride (depends o
- Comfortable room good service. - The room was spacious, and clean, but the battery in the saf
- Complain! - hotel condition is ok. but should train counter to know ser
- conformtable and large rooms -
- Convenient location - three travelers visiting bangkok on business, so we shared a
- Convenient location - We booked this hotel when it became apparent that we couldnt
- Cool nice rooms - Just in town ( Bkk ) to chill and do some shopping.
- Decent central hotel - Happy with hotel, however I must add a note to be careful ab
- decent convention-style hotel with unique decor - I enjoyed my stay very much. The hotel was too big that we a
- Dirty bathroom but a relatively good price -
- Disappointing to say the least - This was by far the worst hotel of my 2 month trip around Th
- Excellent first class service - Area of the hotel easy to get around. Easy to get to the air
- Excellent for family - A very nice with comfortable rooms. Very nice decorated room
- Excellent Hotel, great location - Hotel was very central and not far from water bus, sky train
- Excellent Rooms, Average Service, Bad food - The manager was very helpful and recommended places to visit
- exemplary hotel, rude housekeeper - its an awesome place to stay. we decided to hang around the
- fabulous, clean & great hotel - The location is quite far from the airport. But, this is not
- Fantastic Hotel - the hotel was one of the best we have stayed in bangkok. the
- fantastic location, shame about the room - The communal areas of the Prince Palace are beautiful. Shame
- first nights - We stayed 3 night. We were 2 families. 4 adults and for chil
- Friendly Hotel - Clean ,nice swimming pool, nice breakfast, good environment,
- Friendly staff and good service - it is worth staying there, value for money 4-star hotel. not
- Good Amibence and prompt service - We stayed Prince palace for 5N/6D. The room are spacious and
- Good and Quite Please. - Hotel is good, clean, friendly attendants,and you can save m
- Good basic hotel - Service was very good. Rooms quite basic but comfortable. Wo
- good facilities and great breakfast - The price of the hotle is attractive.The room was very clean
- good hotel alrhough somewhat tired - busy, internet was a challenge but location good for tours,
- Good hotel at an excellant price - Great value shopping for clothes below the hotel. Not situat
- good hotel but huge and in very busy market area - Pleasant stay, will come back.
, nice and friend
- Good hotel but not good location - the hotel is overall good to stay, but the transportation is
- Good hotel environment and location - This hotel is good because of its location and decoration...
- Good hotel in busy location - This hotel offers quality service in a busy location. The fr
- good hotel with friendly staff - nice stay. nice staff. so comfortable and so helpful.
- Good Hotel with lots of tourists - Stay was comfortable but Wi-fi is being charged extra and is
- good hotel with professional service - execellent hotel for any traveller with nice layout,good bre
- good hotel - excellent hotel, breakfast was excellent, would i stay here
- Good hotel - Good clean hotel and friendly staff,nice pool area,good loca
- good hotel - nice hotel and ambience and good place to visit. i surely re
- good hotellll -
- Good location but poor service - good location and hotel has nice decor.
rooms are spacious
- Good location poor staff - Good location to stay and the rooms are suitable for family.
- Good location with good value for money - the convinient above bo bae tower situated 4 - star hotel
- Good location, but room a bit outdated - I got probably one of the worst rooms they had to offer; it
- good location, expensive drinks - the rooms were spacious and the view was great from the 29th
- Good Location, Seems a little Cheap, Good Service - Very nice place to stay, two swimming pools to choose from,
- good location,fancy hotel,good breakfast - happy to spent 3 nights here,helpfull staff,nice pools,nice
- Good location. Other issues are low standard - in reality, the hotel is no more than 3 stars.
- Good Location - Great location but expensive hotel food and beverage
- Good Location - recommended for couple and family. beautiful hotel and the l
- Good Location-for seeing Thailand from a city veiw - the place was good for there money, though inside was very e
- Good pool!!! - This is a good hotel for a reasonable price. We treat oursel
- good rooms, excellent service, good location - we booked a night for the day we arrive in bangkok.