Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Sofitel Bangkok Silom Hotel
Silom / Sathorn
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1151)
United States of America,
June 11, 2012
Very differerent from the Sofitel
Staff was friendly and accomodating
I have been staying at the Sofitel 6-8 times a year for the past 11 years. It always provided excellent value for money. I booked months ago, and did not realize the change to Pullman until I looked at the voucher. It is definitely not the same hotel. Gone is the beautiful lobby with the beautiful floral arrangements, and the understated staff, with the women and men in traditional Thai garb. The lobby is now virtually empty, save the registration desk, and a long bar on the other side. It is all done in gauzy curtains, and a technobeat throbs for the amount of time you are required to be in the lobby to register. No sitting area, and the coffee shop has been replaced by a (mediocre) burger joint. The men are all dressed in T-shirts and black jeans, and resemble cabana boys much more than hotel staff. I saw nobody on the staff over 30, a start change. To be fair, they were unfailingly friendly and courteous. It resembled the G-Hotel in Penang, not a business hotel. Who are they catering to?? Gone also are the lovely rooms trimmed in dark wood, replaced by an all-white room that looks as though it came straight from the Ikea showroom. The rooms appeared to be smaller, but that could perhaps just be the decor. The masonry and paint jobs on walls was rough and uneven, as though it had just been slapped together. With so many other nice hotels in the area, I will skip this one, as there is no value for the money. Most of the restarants are closed, including the ones that were touted in the elevator advertisement. This is an earnest, hip 3 star hotel at best. There are many similarly themed hotels much closer to the tourists spots that charge far less. I was saddened and disappointed by what I saw.
Only for young hipsters with no sense of value for the money
June 08, 2012
I have always enjoyed staying at this hotel due to the comfort of its rooms, the excellent location and the helpful and attentive staff. Now it is even better because the new look was very much to my liking and the 24 hour cafe is a great new addition.
You are very close to everything because Silom is in the center of the shopping, great restaurants etc.,
June 06, 2012
Lovely hotel with good, friendly n helpful service
Great location within walking distance to many attractions. Freindly and helpful staffs(all Thais are frinedly and helpful. If you know the way,the hotel is near to many eateries like seafood restaurant, Thai restaurant, a morning market, night bazaar and a snake show some 20 minutes walk away.
Snake show is available at 11am and 2pm. Its 20 - 25 minutes walk away. Turn right from the hotel and walk all the way to the river to find intetesting shops and alley-ways.
Families with young children
June 04, 2012
Had a great stay. The staff were very friendly and always willing to offer assistance.
The only thing I was dissapointed with was the high cost of most things in the hotel.
Was shocked to receive a laundry bill for over 2000 baht for a small bag of clothes that would have cost about 100 baht at any laundry along the street.
Great pool area.
June 04, 2012
Hotel OK, not that good as expected
When we checked in, concierge gave us a room who smell the fresh painting, this room looks like hospital...the style effect was missed. Then they offer second room, smoking room, we dont smoke. Third room was a bit better, but we didnt keep outstanding souvenir of this hotel.
June 03, 2012
The classy renovated into a modern hip
Room size, particular the bathroom
Renovated from the classy sofitel into the modern hip Pullman Hotel G.
The hotel is well located in main street of Silom Road, and also by the end of it which maintain some ambience. The renovation is a total makeover, and the room keeps some old furniture and facilities from Sofitel, still in good condition. Somehow I like the mix of these which is for me, realistic enough. The staff are good and well-trained.
The new lobby is too much a wow effect with all staff in full white suits. Though I didn't dislike it, The only disappointment is the swimming pool, so small I'd rather call it a bigger bathtub.
May 21, 2012
it's old sofitel renew hotel
lobby is looks beautiful n luxurious
we live at the deluxe room but there was an old room from sofitel,and it so far away to bts
station from silom road
to patone night market its only 15 mins
May 16, 2012
Trendy decor excellent location
Decor. Rooms. Service. Exec level
we stayed 2 nights and elected to sign up for a soft opening promo to bump up to exec floor. tht was a smart decision. free drinks slore and far kore than finger food. the buffet choices were amazing. top floor offers an almost 360 view of the citys skyline. excellent overall
May 14, 2012
Nice but small hotel
the art deco design in the lobby is really nice
the hotel was formerly known as Sofitel, and accordingy to the staff, it has been changed to Pullman since January this year, however, it's really strange that a lot of the former brand name can still be seen everywhere throughout the hotel! From the slippers, shampoo and stationaries. It can get rather conusing and it's not a very good renovation job.
May 14, 2012
Nice hotel and in good location
good location.Nice and spacious rooms.lovely staffs.
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel.the service was good and the amenities are excellent.It is close to nice restaurants.There are night side walk markets close by.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, Bangkok
- A modern and chic hotel, in a great location. - we were in Bangkok for a shopping trip and this hotel was a
- A very nice hotel, different than the usual - The staff at the reception was very helpful and friendly.
- Awesome hotel - The location of Sofitel is nice. Stuff are nice, it's easy t
- Beautiful Hotel good location - we stayed at the sofitel for 3 nights during our stay in ban
- Centrally located, walkable to the train stations. - Centrally located, I used to stay there when it was the Sofi
- Fantastic hotel - i only stayed there for 1 night but i wished i stayed longer
- Fragrant lobby, really white rooms - Stayed here on my first trip to Bangkok. About a ten minute
- Friendly Staff, Great Value Business Hotel - Everyone was very nice, upgraded to the club floor.
- good hotel - Very clean hotel, the lobby and the reception area are majes
- Good location and good hotel - The location of the hotel is good with lots of night markets
- Good location but small rooms - the room was a bit dated but clean and got nice view from th
- good location -
- good location - Stayed here before and previously was offered a good upgrade
- good - i did spend 2 quite enjoyable days in this hotel, everything
- Gorgeous hotel, wonderful service and lovely rooms - We loved this hotel, friendly staff and value for money. Rec
- Great and worry free... -
- great comfort and class - we enjoyed all of the comfort of the hotel, it's helpful ami
- Great hotel for a rest - For me this was a great hotel for a stopover. The room was g
- Great hotel with good service - The stay was great but was disappointed. Booked the deluxe r
- Great location - Great hotel with excellent service, room, etc... only downsi
- Great location - luxuries design win modern feel. great location with only th
- Great stay - This is a very nice hotel. The staff is very friendly. The
- HIP hotel and service with a smile - i was allotted a twin room on higher floor with panoramic vi
- Lovely hotel with excellent service - I have only stayed one night in this hotel whilst transiting
- Lovely hotel - This is a good hotel. If you're a Sofitel privilege member,
- luxury hotel in a good area - we stay very often in this hotel, because we love it. the ho
- luxury hotel - The hotel has a very good location, next to skytrain and not
- Nice and hip new hotel - It was a cozy and comfortable stay at this hotel. Even thoug
- Nice but was undergoing renovation.. - I had stayed at the same hotel but the name was Sofitel if I
- Nice design, very comfortable beds - Very comfortable beds, free wifi, cool roof top bar, friendl
- Nice hotel but renovation spoils it - This hotel is a nice hotel with good facilities. However, du
- Nice hotel with good amenities - Enjoy my stay at the hotel but lobby currently under renovat
- nice room but bath is not clean in detail - upgraded to Club room, everything is fine except bathroom, s
- nice, comfortable, good service -
- Pleasant and trendy - Staffs were attentive and it was very comfortable to go to s
- Pure white and pure hearts welcomed me at Pullman - From the moment we arrived, we were given the top service. M
- Reasonabily big room - Nice hotel, the restaurant cum bar at the top was nice, the
- Short visit to Bangkok - Pullman has changed a little since it was the Sofitel. Some
- Sofitel Bangkok - Silom Road - The Sofitel Bangkok on Silom Road has an ideal location. It
- Sofitel Bangkok Silom Hotel, -
- sofitel Bangkok - We stayed at the sofitel silom for 3 nights.The hotel is per
- Sofitel Silom Bangkok - I have been many times in Sofitel Silom in Bangkok and it is
- Sofitel Silom Hotel, Bangkok - Great location that's close enough to Patpong market and all
- Sterile corporate hotel but w/good fitness faciliy - Stayed only 1 night here. Comfortable hotel room for the bus
- Stylish and unique - This is a unique, stylish and trendy hotel with a good locat
- Stylist Hotel - it was a good stay all and all. especially liked the 24hour
- Super Sofitel - The Sofitel Silom is a cool, elegant retreat situated on one
- The best ! - Our time there was awsome! every staff member treat you like
- top end hotel right at the center of bangkok - The hotel is quite new and the facillities are equipped with
- Trendy, clean and great location hotel - The design of the hotel was trendy and the staffs were very
- Very differerent from the Sofitel - I have been staying at the Sofitel 6-8 times a year for the
- very good location and good maintenance -
- Very happy - It was a joy staying at Sofitel. Great rate on Agoda, then g
- Very nice hotel near all shopping locations - i had a great stay at this hotel. it is a hotel with big lux
- Very nice staying -
- very wonderful hotel - very impressive, this is my second time coming to Pullman G
- Wonderful - i had a wonderful stay at this wonderful hotel! i have been