Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Khaosan / Grand Palace
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (4638)
January 17, 2012
Great Location, nice rooftop pool
we stayed here four four nights and were not dissapointed. this is of course a budget hotel so don't expect to much. the location here was great especialy if you are going to tour the temples and go along the river. you only need to sleep in your room anyway.we found some great food in the area and a great little park along the river. you can't get bored here with vendors and massages right outsside the hotel. also it is just a shot walk to the famous khosan road. we thought pool on the rooftop was the greatest surprise for some needed rest and relaxation from the hectic shopping and nightlife. we would stay here again as it is well worth the money only to leave you more in your pocket for shopping and eating.
Grab some street food from some of the local vendors and bring it down to the park along the river for a nice relaxing picnic style experience. Oh yeah don't forget to go to the emerald Buddha absolutely breathtaking.
Families with older children
United States of America,
January 17, 2012
Everything just a step out of the hotel
Very convenient for doing anything. Good location for sight seeing during the day and much to choose from for the night life. Busy location. The room is small but really clean. Too bad it didn't have the fridge in there for the cold drink at night. Staff could use a little more smile but they were good.
January 17, 2012
Good budget option in the heart of the action
The hotel has many many rooms, and the staff were very efficient at checking everybody in and out all day. Rooms were clean, and the location can't be faulted - along the street are many cafes, shops etc. With so much going on the room was also surprisingly quiet. I would stay happily stay here again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Some of the blocks of the hotel are not serviced by an elevator - those unable to use the stairs may want to request a room in a wing with an elevator.
January 17, 2012
fine as always
close to koh san road with on both roofs a nice small pool with sunbeds
always nice to come back to this place, perfect area, and value for money
United States of America,
January 17, 2012
Nothing special, overpriced, stay somewhere else
Location was good but that's about it
This hotel was more expensive than others but it was rated pretty well so we tried it out. We were not happy with our choice. There were basically no amenities. Other cheaper hotels offer breakfast Internet mini fridges free luggage storage or at least friendly service. This place has none of those things. The staff was particularly rude and unfriendly. We are not normally tough to please but we stayed in many hotels across southeast Asia that offered far more for less money. Don't stay at Rambuttri if you can avoid it.
January 16, 2012
No sleep at night in building D
In the middle of Rambuttri road
This clean hotel has 5 buildings and building D is very very noisy. At night young people come and go and we didn't sleep at all.
The staff is very helpfull and gave us another room in building E, that was much better.
There are 2 swimming pools on the roof (no parasols, no shadow)
For people who want to party all night
January 16, 2012
Too noisy, no sleep in building D
Big clean hotel situated near Khoasan road.
We couldn't sleep in building D, young people come and go all night long.
The staff was very helpfull and gave us another room in building E, this was much better.
The are 2 swimming pools on the roof (no parasols, no shadow)
Hotel for young people who want to party all night.
January 16, 2012
big industry - room never cleand up - no smile
situation and swimming pool
The hotel is not charming and not smily at all, just a big industry, what a pitty, because the situation is really TOP!. Even the rooms are quite ok in pariculary the one regarding the roofs of the temples.
When we arraved the bathroom had not been cleaned after the precedent host, the bed was made... but not changed! We ask, they did, but then the bathroom has not been cleaned even once during our stay. What a pitty, because in a certain way we liked the place and even the hotel, the decoration of the entrance is quite pretty.
Bosnia and Herzegovina,
January 15, 2012
great location, thin walls-bad sleeping..
location, decent hotel, good vakue for money, near attractions
i would stay in this hotel because it has very good location near all of the attractions, grand palace, golden mountain, wat pho, wat arun, river chao praya, khao san... near the hotel plenty of massage, restaurants, very vibrant neighbourhood.. the only negative thing is for those who has a problem with sleeping, through the walls you can hear everything, it was one of the sleepless nights in thailand .. i should take earplugs with me.. i am sure that could solve my problem
January 15, 2012
perfect location, it is on a busy street but its backed in a bit so you dont hear everyone on the street. was very clean, the rooftop pool was a perfect size. only thing didnt like was the fact that you can hear people come in at all hours of the night. mainly thr drunk ones, due to the area of the hotel
Right near Khao San Road which was perfect
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rambuttri Village Hotel, Bangkok
- A budget and backpacker hotel - For budget seeking traveller who only stays at the hotel jus
- A reasonable budget pick - The hotel itself is large,w ithout a lot of personality. How
- Affordable price at a great location - good value for money.
- near the old sights of bangkok. y
- all-round great hotel - stayed here three times - never been disappointed. Bookings
- an ideal hotel for a short stopover in Bangkok -
- awesome - extremely good location to stay as it's near khao san road.
- Backpackers dream location. - Rambuttri Road and Khosan Road are right there. Lots of plac
- Basic backpacker stay - I am giving this a 4* on the merit of location alone. Surrou
- Basic Hotel near the action - I think that this hotel is in a good location that is close
- Basic room, thin walls, reception staff overloaded - Pro:
Good location, near to ferry, taxi, food and drink, to
- Basic, Cheap, Clean...Amazing swimming pool - really good value for money, clean rooms, but very basic and
- BKK With the Red Shirts - I came with my mom, and brother, we rented 3 deluxe rooms, t
- Budget hotel - Room very basic but adequate for what we needed, and it did
- Can you take the bad with the good? - The Rambuttri Village hotel is located in a great spot near
- can't find too many things to complain - The rooms are ok,
- Centrally located, economical and adequate. - The hotel has no facilities other than a pool. The photos o
- Cheap and Cheerful in a handy location - The room was not as nice as the photos on the website but wa
- Cheap hotel with good location, nice swimming pool - Nice swimming pools, good location. But,
No need to go for d
- clealiness - we had a overall plesant stay here.besides the reception peo
- Clean and cheap - Good clean rooms and reasonable prices staff were ok always
- Clean and not noisy - No fridge.
Unfriendly reception personel in comparisson to
- Clean rooms in central location - Clearly the hotel has bad experiences with backpackers,
- Clean, basic hotel in central location - great hotel if you are planning on getting out & doing a lot
- Clean, tidy, quiet - Overall a good basic place. The location was good, near the
- Close to everything. - I enjoyed just being close to the action. restaurants and s
- Close to pop place - in the center of siam old town.
just a walk you can reach
- Consistent performer - i have stayed at ramuttri village several time and it is alw
- Convenient and relaxing - this is our third stay at rambuttri village and as before th
- convienent central spot-Bangkok -
- Cozy - This hotel is near Kaosan st. Many delicious restaurant and
- Decent accommodations near Khao San - i stayed here during my stay near khao san road, it was a pr
- decent hotel - I stayed here with my sister one night. it is very near to k
- Decent Hotel - Room was not spacious but was clean and comfortable. There a
- Decent rooms - No wifi when I was there but they said it was being installe
- everything ok - I had a well travel in Ramboutri village hotel. I like this
- everything okay, but friendlier staff is welcome - This hotel we stayed allready many times wenn we come in Bk.
- excellent hotel - I really liked this hotel, it's great located, it has this i
- Excellent location, decent rooms, helpful staff - Great with a 10 year old and 7 year old as plenty of options
- Fabulous hotel with lovely service - We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and it was wonderfully
- Fantastic budget hotel in a great location - This hotel is great value. The rooms are clean, there is a
- fantastic location and great value. - We had a great time at Rambuttri Village. I was with my ten
- Godd location - this is a fine hotel if you're staying in bangkok for a coup
- Good accomodation for the money -
- Good and friendly hotel - For our trip to bangkok the rambrutti hotel was very good. T
- Good first 2 nights - Overall, we had a great stay. We booked before arriving as w
- good hotel - my family just arrived from pattaya, i thought this hotel on
- Good location , good price - This hotel is situated right next to Khao San rd but not on
- Good location and good value for money - the hotel is located near the kaosan rd and it is as busy an
- Good Location and Lovely swimming pool - i stayed at the hotel for 4 nights.
they have two swimming
- Good location and simple hotel - Have stayed many times in this hotel. The room air-con is on
- Good location but rude staff - This is the second time we stayed at this hotell. As last ti
- Good location to river taxi,not so good staff - arrived to be greeted by some rather unfriendly staff,who ha
- Good Location, But Still Need Deposit - The room and location is okay, near from tourist attraction
- Good location, good value, awful staff - We liked the location, the price, and the swimming pool. Ro
- Good location, nice sized rooms - We enjoyed our stay at Rambuttri, rooms were a nice size and
- Good location. Rooms smaller than appears on photo - the rooms were clean but the corridors and lifts needed a go
- Good location - Good location, clean room but 1st floor room is moist, staff
- Good location - Good value for the money. Hotel is located near to many rest
- Good location - Hotel was average for the price range on rambuttri street. A
- Good location - Service not that great but good value, clean and the perfect
- good location - the hotel is good.
- good place for to stay for a day or two - overall a good location, 2 minute walk from khao san road in
- good place - had a great stay. i've previously been living in some very n
- Good Price - Clean Room - We paid a night which was great for North American standards
- Good size room in great location - Me and my mate stayed here for one night and it was spot on
- Good value for money and pool was great. - Rooms good size and clean, pool is a winner. Staff not unfri
- Good Value for Money, very clean room - I stayed at the Rambuttri for 3 nights and what I can say is
- Good value for the money - the place is calm and quite. good location, near to khao san
- Great budget accommodation - room - standard, 2 complimentary water per day, no ref, no s
- Great central location - Had a nice stay, the rooms were clean but basic. Really cent
- Great deal - Our stay at Rambuttri was very comfortable. The rooms are ba
- Great first night in bangkok - This was the first time we stayed here and was the introduct
- great hotel but not great location - the hotel is very clean but the location is not recomended f
- great hotel..recommanded hotel for traveller.. - nice place to stay with peace...drink....food...everything i
- Great hotel - A nice hotel; more professional feeling than a lot of the "g
- Great lively location. Close to everything. - staff at front desk helpful but stressed out. hotel full eve
- Great location and a roof-top pool - this is my 4th stay here, and i'd like to say that it contin
- Great location and an excellent bargain - I really like the friendly staff and the location. The hotel
- Great location and confortable - The place is comfortable and is located close to Khao San rd
- Great location and friendly staff - Second year ive stayed and it doesnt fail to disappoint. Gre
- Great location and good prices - I stayed my last three days of my backpacking in this lovely
- great location and lovely hotel - i love the roof swimming pool . but the room is really smal
- Great Location but a bit of a motel feel - The best location to explore Khao San and Rambuttri. A fairl
- Great location but bad service - I check in at 1pm but I must waiting at lobby for clean up.
- Great location but small rooms - the hotel has quite small rooms and no exhaust on the comfor
- great location easy to find - we had a nice room, but it was really noisy because of many
- great location near Khoasan Road. - very polite staff. clean and well kept rooms. lift serves al
- Great location with budget room - the staff are not that friendly, but the hotel location are
- Great location! - great location off soi rambuttri where all the night market
- Great Location! - my room was nice. clean bathroom, nice bed and sheets. few c
- Great location, but very noisy guests - It's not good when guests openly fight without staff trying
- Great location, clean accommodation - We picked this hotel based on other peoples reviews, it's lo
- Great location, hard bed - rooms were basic and smelly but it was around the corner fro
- Great location, nice night life. - I spent holiday in here, it's quite nice place, easy & conve
- Great Location, nice rooftop pool - we stayed here four four nights and were not dissapointed. t
- Great location, quiet and a nice pool. - If you are in the Kao San road area of bangkok, looking for
- Great location, quiet but near everything you need - We stayed here for two nights, off Soi Rambuittri which is m
- great location, - good for backpackers. and for travellers who go and want to
- Great location - All very good, however the down side is that if you are leav
- Great location - Overall, is great location for back packer. Economy and conv