Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1185)
April 23, 2011
Lovely hotel and good location
The Rembrandt Hotel is a hotel we really like. This was our fifth stay. The rooms are very pleasant, spacious enough, and tastefully furnished. The bed is very comfortable. The bathroom is big, and alll the amenities you may need are there. Breakfast at Rembrandt is generous and of first quality. Reception was nice, and the staff we had contact with were very nice. We fully recommend this hotel,
April 23, 2011
Excellent value hotel and wonderful breakfast
superb location, delicious buffet style breakfast.
we spent 18 days at the rembrandt and found the experience very relaxing and enjoyable. superb indian restaurant and a fun mexican restaurant, great margaritas.
overall would definitely recommend this hotel.
great value and super choice.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Indian restaurant and Mexican restaurant - great!
April 22, 2011
At central but very jam
Good location for shopping
The hotel rooms are okay, furniture was a bit old but the room size is reasonable with huge bathroom. Staffs are friendly, and efficient. Good selection of food for breakfast and we were surprise with the standard.
Restaurant across the bridge near hotel - 'cow boy soi' are very expensive- not with the food but the beer. Our recommendation- do not order food/drinks that do not have price listed in it. Otherwise, you can go to Sukhumvit 24 - there is a nice thai restaurant opposite Emporium.
April 21, 2011
Room was clean and comfortable
Definitely wouldn't stay there again..... first night we were hooked up with a tuk tuk guy that tried to rip us off..... TV didn't work in the room and at 11pm I had guys in and out of the room trying to get it fixed..... Tried to get a taxi next morning no one tried to help us get the address of the location of where we were trying to go to so we had to go to reception and ask them to call ... the staff really at the hotel were not helpful and really didn't try to make an effort .... next morning they didn't want to help us get a taxi so we had to walk down the road which I don't mind but I am staying at a hotel and expect and 41/2 star hotel to make the effort..... got back to the hotel 4.15pm to find my room hadn't been cleaned so I went downstairs and exploded and really the staff didn't seem to really care ..... 30mins. later they came to clean the room with an apology .... they did later that evening bring me a fruit basket with an apology .... next morning same thing they wouldn't get a taxi for us and told us to go down the road .... my friend was lugging her luggage down the road ... when I went in to complain I was given a long story about taxis and I just ended up walking away in mid sentence..... on the 21st checking out they wouldn't cancel my checking in deposit in front of me I was told that they had to go through the bank .... there was another couple next to me also complaining about the same thing and also told reception that they too would never stay at that hotel ..... as I said the location was good, rooms comfortable and clean but the service really was awful.....
Great restaurants around the area ..... lots of Massage places and shopping in walking distance......
April 21, 2011
Clean rooms, good breakfast, quiet, good gym, helpful. Quite busy, but still had its charm!
the hotel is a a little stroll from the main road, for me that was not a problem as i found the hotel and surroundings quiet. dont trust the taxi just outside the hotel, have the hotel call one up. or walk to the main road.
will stay there again, on the next trip! a great stay!
Families with older children
United States of America,
April 17, 2011
good location, beautiful lobby and swimming pool
Overall an excellent stay. We had to get a third bed, which was waaayyy too soft. My daughter actually put the mattress on the floor for more support. The included breakfast was amazing- plenty of options for everyone. My only real complaint was the "business center"- it was quite expensive for thailand, particularly to print. Other than that, a great hotel that I would certainly stay at again.
April 15, 2011
The staff are always so helpful and making you feel at home. One can always trust that one's stay at Rembrandt will be nice and relaxing!
April 15, 2011
Good location for shopping centres
The front desk was polite and efficient. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable.
The rooms were rather small, even for a single traveller. The pool was nice
April 14, 2011
Pleasant pool area, great location
The rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast is good, pool area is great with food and drinks served t your sun lounger all day. Good location for getting around the city, close to Asoke skytrain station and Sukhumvit MRT station, and not too far from the airport link train station, Makasan.
Los Cabos, great mexican restaurant on soi 14. Good margaritas and great value.
Cabbages and Condoms, Thai restaurant on soi 12, great food and interesting decor.
Crepes and Co., Soi 12, great food...
Soi 31 has a wide range of restaurants too!
United States of America,
April 13, 2011
very nice hotel
window view, free internet, comfortable beds, choice of pillows, very nice bathrooms
The hotel was not too far from the main strip, Sukumvit, and the sky train. The hotel has been upgraded and did not have that old building smell that is so prevalent in some hotel halls. The decor was quite nice. We enjoyed the fitness center and the breakfast. All windows on the higher floors (we were on the ninth floor) face the skyline, so the view was nice and is best on the hotel pool side.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rembrandt Hotel, Bangkok
- A good "downtown" hotel - Having stayed in another area in Bangkok, I thought I would
- An easy stay at the Rembrandt hotel - Reception is quite welcoming with easy and straight forword
- beautiful hotel with great service - the receptionists were helpful and accommodating. the lobby
- Clean Hotel but standard is dropping - dissappointed compared to previous two stays. shower tempera
- Clean, spacious, wonderful buffet breakfast! - I need a hotel with a good location, reliable wifi (free, pr
- Comfortable and convenient Hotel - Very comfortable and convenient location. Was a 10 min walk
- Comfortable - Comfortable.There is a damp smell of carpets on each floor w
- Decent hotel off Sukhumvit Road - Rembrandt hotel is slightly dated but offers good value for
- Decent hotel with mediocre service - stayed here for four days and had a chance to interact with
- Dissappointing experience - Third vist to hotel, standards have dropped. Front desk upgr
- Efficient, clean and great hospitality from staff - the concierge and reception staff were very helpful and cari
- excellent hotel - the hotel situated in the best area to sleep in- the sukomvi
- Excellent Service & Food - The taxi touts outside of the Hotel should be avoided.
- excellent staff and hotel - we had a good time shopping and going out at night
- Excellent. Much Better than I ever expected - An excellent hotel especially at the super discounted price.
- Extra charges! - Beware: Early checkin, before 2pm, costs200 baht per hour
- Fairly good location and value for money. - The hotel is quite well located and the tuk-tuk service is a
- Good hotel in great location - On the same street there were numerous good and cheap restua
- Good Hotel with no so great service - Rooms were not cleaned properly, towels missing, electricity
- good location, comfortable room - it is not the most modern hotel in town but it is clean and
- Good service with friendly staff - Great hotel n staff but it quite far from the city, not much
- good value, location, rude staff - The hotel was in a good location, still quite a walk to the
- Great city stop over - This is the 3rd stay at the Rembrandt and we would recommend
- Great clean rooms - Excellent location, close to shopping and restaurants as wel
- Great hotel for reasonable price. - All thumbs up. Only the Internet service could be free of ch
- Great hotel with all amenities you could need. - The Rembrandt was a pleasure to stay at. The service, amenit
- Great hotel with good facilities - As ever the Rambrandt offered good value for money
- Great Hotel with Good Location - It was very relaxing and enjoyable to stay at Rembrandt Hote
- Great if you are traveling with kids - the hotel is great if you are traveling with kida. the room
- Great location and friendly staff - We enjoyed our stay, the rooms were nice, clean with a great
- Great location, friendly service - Great Hotel for business travelers, Good internet speed, Ve
- Great location, good service. - In Bangok, location matters and this hotel was in the a grea
- Great Location - not much to comment as i am there for business. and bangkok
- Great locations and excellent service. - Had an excellent stay at Rembrant. Been there 4 consecutive
- great motel - nice rooms great breakfast and wonderful swimming pool
- Great staff and rooms - Great and friendly staff (especially the driver of their com
- Great, classy hotel. - stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed it, very clean with decent s
- Great, nice big, quiet rooms - Quiet aircon, everything at fingers tips, clean and great fo
- Hotel - we had an appointment closeby, in that respect the location
- Loved hotel, Great location and service. - 5 night stay was a great start to my month holiday.
- lovely atmosphere - nice and elegant hotel.everyone eenjoyed the hotel.
- Lovely central hotel with excellent breakfast - rembrandt hotel was a good choice and felt quite luxury afte
- Lovely hotel and good location - The Rembrandt Hotel is a hotel we really like. This was our
- lovely hotel and good service - hotel are clean and quite place to stay. staff are very poli
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good location for shopping and business.the staff at the rec
- Lovely Hotel - This hotel is very nice & very nice service. Staff are very
- lovely lobby but room wasnt what what we thought - it wasnt as close to the city as told, room was different to
- Mostly nice - The staff were mostly friendly, sometimes a little bit shy.
- Nce comfortable stay -
- ncie hotel at Sukhumvit, Soi 18 - nice hotel, well established for swiss/german/austrian touri
- Nice colonial style hotel - rembrandt hotel is a nice colonial style hotel. the rooms ar
- Nice hotel for business travelers - For business travelers like me, it really enjoying stay here
- Nice hotel, good service. - we were put into a room on a smoking level by accident, othe
- Nice stay in a nice hotel - Despite the fact that the hotel was full (due to the volcani
- Nothing Special - I wouldnt recommend staying here, the service was O.K, but b
- Pleasant Stay - I have stayed at the Rembrandt four times now and each has b
- Pleasantly uneventful in a good way - It was good, however the night staff were not so friendly. T
- Ratings & Reviews finally accurate - 4.5 star definitely accurate which makes for a pleasant chan
- reasonable price for a convenient location hetel - the hotel is very conveniently located for someone whose maj
- relaxing in downtown bangkok - We had an excellent stay at Rembrandt,at a fair price after
- Rembrandt - Nice Clean Place to Stay - Close to the shopping areas which is a major plus given the
- Rembrandt Hotel, Sukumhvit Soi 18 - Generally what one would expect from a 4 star hotel in terms
- Rembrandt's Charm - Had an enjoyable one day stay here. The hotel has a nice lob
- True 5 star with Great breakfast spread - Its a great hotel. I loved the breakfast spread and open upt
- very good Cityhotel -
- Very nice hotel - Close walk to Sukkovit but if you are in bad shape the hotel
- Very well situated in centre of Bangkok - This hotel was recommended in a French travel magazine and I