Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1652)
United States of America,
September 28, 2011
Loved this hotel!
3-4 Big malls within 3 stations
Good as usual, Tried out both rooms pana n duplex suite, both excellent! Had some problem when changing rooms because it was all booked and had to wait for late ck out people.otherwise its alllg ood, thanks S31! One of the door man had a smile 24/7!
Lemon tree restraunt is very decent and its just 10 mins walk away from the hotel. Urban retreat spa is just one station away.
September 27, 2011
fantistic its confirm more than 5star
Staff was very professional & polite,the bed we had was humongues..(duplex room)its sooooo BIG and comfortable. B'fast was good had good selection with various type of cheese if u r a cheese lover.Free popcorn,cookies at reception.Hmmmmm..... hotel was just great. Will defenitely stay again Its the best i've stayed in Bangkok with agoda promotion rates. Oh yes not forgetting the pool with a glass wall.
easy acess to shopping area with bts just round the corner
United States of America,
September 26, 2011
very modern hotel. close to bts and mts. nice room with all you could asked for from a 5 star hotel. will come back to this hotel again
September 20, 2011
Great value in excellent location
Location on Sukhumvit, Good value of money
S31 is a new addition to the choices on Sukhumvit. It is 5 minutes from Emporium and the Skytrain. It offers very comfortable accomodation - spacius rooms with all the bits and pieces - free wifi.
Several things were a bit annoying - The TV system is a bit complicated, without instructions.
The shower is in a bath, and the shower heads are way too low. My head actually hit the overhead shower.
The reception is on the 8th Floor, which I find a bit strange -I always prefer the Reception on the Ground Floor -
But the staff are very good - friendly & efficient.
Breakfast was good - but the restaurant area feels a bit like a cafeteria.
Very close to Emporium !
September 18, 2011
- walkable distance to 2 stations
- super friendly staff
- very nice room (decor, layout)
- close to supermarket, emporium
- housekeeping did not wipe the table and kitchen bench
- air conditioner is loud when on
September 18, 2011
Great Stylish Hotel right on Sukhumvit Road
Location, Design, Facilities
S31 is among the new class of design-focused hotels in Bangkok. It has a great location, being right on Sukhumvit Road, but towards the quieter end so you are not bothered by street vendors every time you come out of the hotel. The design of the hotel is very stylish - mostly modern clean lines with really beautiful modern furnishings.
The rooms are something else ! We got a studio unit which is 2-storeys, with the sleeping area on the upper floor. Ground level is a very generous lounge area with a minibar and even a small kitchenette. There are flat-screen TVs both in the lounge and sleeping area.
Breakfast is served in the stylish S Cafe on the 6th floor. Quite nice selection and all very well prepared. The hotel also has several other dining options - a bar and cafe on the ground floor, and a bistro on the 22nd floor.
All in all a very pleasant stay in a stylish hotel, with reasonable rates.
Go to Soul Food at Mahanakorn for some of the best Thai food in Bangkok. It is at Soi Thong Lo along Sukhumvit Road.
If you want the ultimate Thai food experience - go to Nahm at the Metropolitan Hotel. Chef David Thompson scours the whole of Thailand collecting long lost recipes and recreate and update them in his restaurant. Pretty expensive, but a great dining experience.
September 15, 2011
We booked the Duplex corner suites which was completely amzing. Two floors. Once you enter the room, WOW. windows on the book wall, not magnificent view but was very grand.
The living area is dwnstairs with a very small kitchen. Although there isn't much of a kitchen, it is just a sink and with kettle. Fridge is underneath. It is very strange they give you a sink, but cleaning facilities. I think they should concentrate on details like this. there is a plate and a bowl provided but no knifes and forks. Wierd.
Massive flat screen TV, but I think teh distance from sofa and tv was bit too big. maybe it was because we had a corner suite.
Walking up the stairs everyday few times was hectic but once you go upstairs to see the room, it is all worth it. the bed WAS HUGE. And i mean HUGE. it was 6 foot. It is like twice the size of my normal bed. With lots of pillow. Bed light on either side and what so good was, there a big tv too. The whole room was the bed, what more can you ask for. I slept soundly everynight. The bathroom was right next to the bedroom, with a sliding door. The bath tub waz awesome. facing teh window and the bed. There is a rain shower too, but wasnt too good. I would rather use the shower in the bath tub. There is also extra toilet downstairs. which was convenient.
Only thing i did not like was the location. It was far from ASOKE bts, little closer to Phrom Phong BTS. Not best location, but if you dont mind walking, it is great.
the hotel is very new, the breakfast was okay. Quite alot of selection, but NOT great. I would love to come back to S31, just for the huge bed
There are lots of western restaurants in this area, and great spas. western restaurants, like french crepes, swedish cheese fondue, german suasage etc. All for a cheaper prixe than anywhere else. and they are authentic. i guess in bangkok it is expensive already. lots of bars in ASOKE, but nana has lot too. Behind S31 if you like to explore is what they call "little japan' lots n lots of japanese restaurants. i would sure pay a visit next time
September 11, 2011
great breakfast, good view
i love the breakfast. the breakfast is delicious and they offer lots of variety. and the restaurant is also clean, will make you feel comfort to stay your leisure. the next things that i like about this hotel is the window. the room have very big window. actually the whole wall is window, so you'll have a great view!
1. receptionist is very slow, is not polite. the receptionist processed my check-out and talked to me while eating something.
2. no central switch, so you have to switch off everything by yourself.
September 11, 2011
Nice and modern hotel
very convieniently located
rooms are ok, bathroom quite small, wifi although free we had to call tree times to get our login and it is a log in for 24 hours, then all the password and log in changes. also everytime you're not connected for some time you have to type in everything all over again.
magnetic cards work only on your floor, which is probably for safety reason, but i wanted to go visit my friend on a different floor and couldn't. had to ask second card.
my friend booked also a room but got a twin, which is a bit poor when you book just for yourself.
checkout was pretty bad. we checked out, paid the bill went back to our room to get the bags and went straight down. concierge didn't want to let us go cause apparently we were missing a paper that front office had forgotten to give us, so we had to go all the way back up, wait in the queue and then fo said they wanted to check minibar, they could have done so 30 minutes before when we had officially checked out.
September 09, 2011
the definition of 5 star
great location in Sukhumvit
loved this hotel, stayed there before and will always be my first choice when in Bangkok. Beautiful rooms and staff are A1.
Head down to Insomnia nightclub around soi 15. Go through the restaurant and get free entry.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - S31 Sukhumvit Hotel, Bangkok
- 100% I can't fault this place !!! - what can i say i have stayed in many hotels but this is by f
- A good choice - A newly design hotel. The duplex hotel is good for a couple
- A summer vacation stay. - The hotel location is convenient and room was clean and spac
- A very fine small boutique luxury hotel - S31 is one of the best hotels I've stayed at in Bangkok and
- Awkward locations - Locaiton is in the middle of two stations and it takes 10 mi
- Beautiful hotel, extremely friendly staff - Free upgrade to Executive Suite, room and view were amazing,
- beautiful hotel - My stay at the S31 was excellent. I was taken away by the b
- Best Location for shopping and dining - We have stayed at this hotel more than once. we like the cl
- Big and clean room - a very nice and clean hotel which is near the city. good f
- Cant tell its a great hotel from the facade - i was a bit reluctant to proceed with my booking with s31 as
- Close to main road but air con hard to adjust - everything is so good. the hotel is very very nice with lots
- CLoudy Weekend - I will come back when it's totally finished since the time w
- Comfortable hotel in a great location - let's face it, just about every hotel in thailand has frien
- Comfortable, pleasant , friendly - Enjoyable, helpful staff, best massage I have had and reason
- Decent hotel -
- Design at the expense of convenience - interesting but not very convenient planning of the hotel in
- Downtown hotel for business traveler - Overall experience was good as the hotel provides all facili
- Excellent choice of accommodation - This was an excellent choice for a weekend getaway. The staf
- Excellent Hotel! - This is an excellent hotel! The rooms are really nice and th
- Excellent - A very nice hotel,the staff is lovely and helpful.
- experience with S31 on Sep 22 - Everything is fine except need to carry my luggage up and do
- Fantastic experience -
- Fantastic Hotel ! Love At First Sight ! - This is definitely one hotel that you cannot afford to miss.
- Fantastic!! - I love this hotel. Have stayed here before and it has been g
- Get Penthouse Suite with private pool - my girlfriends and i got a penthouse suite with private pool
- Good choice of Hip hotel in Bangkok - good and fresh design of room which i booked is the duplex s
- good hotel - the place is locate in the center of bangkok. good decoratio
- good location and nice view - i liked the view from the room. bath was also good. the goo
- good location -
- Good looking, friendly and it smells nice as well. - We had a duplex corner view suite,
- Good service and design - Nice atmosphere! Helpfull staff. Great location. Great resta
- Good, calm & quite - the hotel is very good who want stay in sukhumvit area. my s
- Great boutique hotel, located close to Emporium - I received a free night stay as part of my wedding package a
- great business hotel - a good place to stay in the city after business meetings, lo
- great hotel but far from bts - the stay was a pleasant one but felt that it's too far from
- Great Hotel - 1) Nice room
2) friendly staffs
3) Most of the time TV o
- Great Hotel - I will stay here again. The hotel is located in a great loc
- Great hotel - The hotel itself was good, although there weren't many shops
- Great location, big rooms, great service!! - Sukunvit 31, a location accessible to anywhere in Bangkok vi
- Great location, great hotel!! - Love the view from the room n the pool! too bad the weather
- Great location, large beds and rooms - Location of the Hotel was within easy walking distance of Te
- Great new hotel and a bargain intro price - I planned on a 2 day stay in this hotel but enjoyed it so mu
- great new hotel - really loved my 8 days stay at this great new hotel, with it
- great price great view - lovely hotel and brand new room, we stayed in the duplux roo
- Great size for group - I will definitely come back next time.
Master bedroom has go
- Great suites, awesomely big bed! - We had a slight hiccup on the first night when they forgot t
- hotel with good service and facilities - 10 mins walk to BTS sky train. The staff & faicilities is gr
- Love this hotel, very comfortable and lovely staff - Had a lovely stay at S31. Stayed there a few times now and h
- Loved this hotel! - Good as usual, Tried out both rooms pana n duplex suite, bot
- Lovely boutique hotel at Sukhumvit - i spent 2 nights over the weekend at s31 hotel and it was fa
- Lovely hotel nice room big bed - Very nice hotel not things bad to say ..of course will be ba
- Luxury Rooms - will come back to stay in S31 Hotel.
the hotel need to look
- Modern and stylish hotel with friendly staff - I arrived at the hotel at noon. The hotel check in is 2pm bu
- Modern design - The modern design is not at all practical which set down the
- never disappoint me - clean room & convenient location. train station is just walk
- new hotel, good location, good service - i am a regular at s31, i enjoy staying mostly in the duplex
- Nice Modern Hotel in Bangkok - We received a complimentary upgrade to a suite and the servi
- Nice Room with good price - hotel is located on sukhumvit road which is cbd area in bang
- Perfect accomodation - I have stayed at several hotels i BKK, but this is absolutel
- Probably the best hotel I lived in. - huge bed as made for relaxation after a weary bangkok day, n
- Recommended Hotel - The hardware of the hotel is good and my family enjoyed stay
- repeat visit! - I like the design of this hotel, and location is convenient.
- S31 Sukhumvit Hotel -
- S31 Sukhumvit Hotel -
- S31 Sukhumvit Hotel -
- S31 Sukhumvit Hotel -
- S31 Sukhumvit Hotel - Amazing room, over two levels,
Hot tub in room with walk in
- S31 Sukhumvit Hotel - very nice employees(all of them)
A very sweet hotel with gre
- S31 - My "junior suite" was reached via an internal polished wood
- Service is very nice, good location, like service - The bed is vert comforable and the size of the room is very
- Shopping trip -
- Stylish hotel and service with a smile - great for both business and leisure travelers. as a part of
- This is not a 5 star hotel - This hotel is fairly new but made with pretty cheap fittings
- very modern hotel with good location - S31 hotel is very well located in sukhumvit area, close to p
- Very nice hotel - I really liked the room
They wanted money for everything as
- very nice - vey nice. we got cheap price.
we got a 2 floor room very nic
- Well designed comfortab -
- Wonderful hotel - Uff, what to say about this place – just fantastic! Got a pr