Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Wireless / Chidlom
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (986)
September 30, 2012
Hotel with spacious room
Like the spacicous room. Breakfast restr is nice and cosy, however limited choice of food.
Location of hotel is near to the BTS, 5-10 mins walk. Difficult to get cab as the hotel is not along the main road.
September 29, 2012
a reasonable price with a big room and common area
a nice trip with a big room n seperate bathroom and a nice place. However, not clean enough and some insects there
a nice trip with a big room n seperate bathroom and a nice place. However, not clean enough and some insects there
United States of America,
September 27, 2012
This place is perfect for those looking for a nice and clean place to relax. Staff was friendly and very attentive. Location was close to SkyTrain.
Families with older children
September 25, 2012
Comfortable family suit for 4 adults.
Size, airy, near to sky train and massage joints
Breakfast is hit or miss but not exciting
Free tutu service is only at scheduled timing and need to reserve as only 1 tutu for 4 pax available each run on sat and Sunday.
Wifi is not free n access is available for one hardware and not multiple users.
If you wish to shop more at pathunam
Area then this location is not ideal as it not really within walking distance.
September 24, 2012
Nothing special. Too expensive for what you get and definetly not very friendly staff.
rooms were smallish for the amount of furniture, some of which was kind of dated. towels old and overwashed, minimal toiletries and the shower needed decalcifying treatment. the pool is not too impressive either, despite the altitude, and no services are offered on site (towels, drinks, changing room). plus, taxi needed to go to most of places.
September 23, 2012
Average hotel for the discerning traveller
Room was spacious enough for 2, with all the basic amenities necessary. Toilet was relatively dirty upon arrival and the room design was flawed. There was a screen wall that directly blocked off the air conditioning flow to the bed, making it such that it was stuffy while in bed sleeping, and freezing cold everywhere else as we had to turn up the air conditioning to the coldest to try to cool the sleep area. Location of the hotel was great, near to the train station and within walking distance to the Siam shopping area. We loved dining at the bistro restaurant at the entrance of the hotel.
September 16, 2012
big room with good location
big room even studio type
Room is big but need some renovate in bathroom. Hotel should provide some necessary stuffs i.e soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, slipper. Free wifi in the room is very convenient for us to work in the room. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Location is good close to Lumpini park. There are many restaurants nearby hotel i.e Krua Nai Bann (Thai food), Nguan Lee (Chinese food), Thang long (Vietnamese food) and Italian restaurants. The restaurant at the hotel is also popular for drinking. You also can find starbucks on the same road. Parking space is available for guests.
There are many restaurants nearby hotel i.e Krua Nai Bann (Thai food), Nguan Lee (Chinese food), Thang long (Vietnamese food) and Italian restaurants. The restaurant at the hotel is also popular for drinking.
September 13, 2012
Good location and good
Good location and good price in downtown area
Good location, near BTS Chidlom Station where easy to go to various shopping areas such as Silom ,Sukhumvit, Siam ,Pratunam,Jatujak Market.Good facilities, swimming pool on top of the hotel. Good 360 view of Bangkok.
easy to go to various shopping areas such as Silom ,Sukhumvit,Siam, Pratunam, and Jatujak by BTS
September 11, 2012
Confortable bed and nice view of Langsuan/ Lumpini
Comfy bed, power shower, helpful doorman and porter
It was only for one night because another apartment was fully booked for our last night in Bangkok. So, we didn't really have high expectations of receiving warm service from hotel staff. The phone was not working as I had difficulties to call local numbers (as I had so many appointments). Even after 2 technicians popped by, the phone was still useless. And the front office only assisted to help me get through one of my local contacts once, despite a second request. The wireless internet was supposed to be complimentary but upon log-in, we were led to a page which stated that we would have to purchase something in order to surf. I was confused, and didn't bother to ask front office about this wireless internet what after the phone incident. Urbana Langsuan's only saviour seem to be their porter and doormen.
Pop into Hive Salon, fix your hair, and have a great day all day long.
September 09, 2012
Hotel Urbana Langsuan location is convenience
my stay is not that great. the hotel is not properly get ready for guest when check in. no toothbrush & toothpaste. the room still has small cockroaches. the kitchen floor is sticky.
the bedsheet is not clean and when used found it itchy. cannot sleep well at night. the kettle is quite old and has an odour.
the breakfast is different everyday and is fine with it. the hotel staff are polite but most of them cannot communicate in english language. the public transport to shopping mall is very convenience. easy to get a taxi or mrt near the hotel.
If you travel to Chatuchak you may eat at the air con restaurant then the hawker food. The charges is reasonable and food is clean, fresh and delicious. Same goes to the China town eatering.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Urbana Langsuan Bangkok, Bangkok
- Always dependable - we have always enjoyed the service during a stay at the fras
- Cozy, wonderful, clean safe location - The room is always so clean and smell nice. The home keeping
- Dirty n cheat on website - First of all, Urbana locates in the heart of bangkok, it t
- Dissatisfied. - Very dissappointed and dissatisfied. Upon check-in to the ro
- Fantastic room and service - Good hospitality close to all good shopping place.
- Fraser Place Urbana Langsuan Hotel -
- Fraser Place Urbana Langsuan Hotel - Fraser place is very noisy with the travelers being a mix of
- Full of kitchenette - room is huge and clean, but blanket is too old so should thr
- good , but not convinient - This hotel is clean and room is large,good for family stay,b
- Good location and comfortable room - This is the forth time stay here with good experience from p
- Good Location and Good for Family Traveler - 1) Location is good (walk max. 10 mins to the BTS)
- Good location, convinient facilities - Location was very nice and clean compare to other places in
- Good location, excellent service - We experienced excellent customer service. We have been here
- Good location, very convenient - Good service, staff is very helpful, late night check-in, la
- Good location - Overall, enjoyed my stay here (1 nite only) but it was well
- good location - this hotel was formerly the fraiser suites. its about in the
- Good Value...generally - Great room, lousy breakfast.(very poor quality for a 4*) int
- Great deal! - The room was not as pictured, as it is not carpeted, and was
- great hotel friendly staff - Hotel not sign posted well drove pass twice looking for it.
- Great hotel with beautiful rooftop pool - Staff was very nice, spoke english well, clean modern rooms.
- Great location and good facility - Everything about this hotel is calm and tasteful, from lobby
- Great location and nice staff - suggest the hotel to provide free wifi, or at least free in
- Great location with good services - my stay was a pleasant one. rooms were spacious and clean, s
- Great location, good rooms but cockroaches - Hotel is beautiful, we got apgreated to one bedroom apartmen
- Great location - actually i stayed there for 4 nites by my aunt's booking the
- Great money for value Service Apartment - Quiet area for relaxation. Nice rooms with balcony. Good ser
- Great place to stay for families! Fraser Sathorn - We decided to move to another branch of the hotel group whic
- great place to unwind - i used to stay here and know all the staff so its like a hom
- Great service and a great value - The fourth time I have stayed here and I'll definitely be ba
- Great Service and Money for Value - the hotel was very nice. the rooms were well decorated and t
- Great value and location - Stayed here for 10 nights in April 2012.
Location - goo
- Great value, modern accommodation - I stayed here with a friend in a 2 bedroom executive apartme
- Hotel with spacious room - Location of hotel is near to the BTS, 5-10 mins walk. Diffic
- lOCATION,GARDEN AND SIGHTSEEING -
- Lovely and nicely done up residence - Interiors of studio and one bedroom is done up nicely with b
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - very good clean and comfort stay trough out the 2 nites
- Lovely hotel with good service - The Apartment is full furnish, bur bed room is a bit small.
- Morden decorative hotel - it's a nice hotel with good location which near mrt station
- Nearly BTS - Everything is good, but they do not have twin room for 2 bed
- Nice building - I liked it, everything works fine, the pool is nice. One way
- Nice fully furnished hotel. - love the hotel and room. nice food, close to bts train, shop
- nice hotel clean rooms clean pool good service - the room was very spacious and clean. good services
- Nice hotel with good location - The room was very new and all the furniture are nice and cle
- Nice Hotel! Great Location! - Needs free WIFI!
- nice hotel, walking distance to BTS - The room was clean and comfortable, very well equipped (kitc
- Nice Place with Spacious Rooms - the hotel was well located with minutes drive away from the
- nothing - Almost good but sometime waiter act like upper hand
- Our stay at Urbana -
- Quite good place to stay - It's very good place to stay .. close to Asok MTR st.
- reasonable appartment - great
- Reasonably clean and basic service - arrived late, the night staff probably not the best equipped
- Room size is big enough - actually the hotel is a bit far away from the shopping area,
- Service with a smile - Breakfast was so so, not too many variety of food.
- Service with a Smile - pros:
1) excellent service. personnels were very helpful an
- Spacious apartment with good service - I'm happy with my stay! the living area is big, room is big.
- Spacious rooms, nice breakfast, A++ Staff - spacious rooms, nice breakfast, a++ staff. great rooftop poo
- Tourist - This is an excellent place to spend your vacations in Bangko
- Unfriendly security guards - The security guards are very unfriendly. They questioned our
- value for money in a decent serviced apartment -
- value for money - hotel front staff is horrible as she has poor attitude towar
- Very convenient - Very convenient transport access and high speed internet acc
- very nice hotel and good location - it was perfect, our children were very happy to have their o
- Very nice serviced apartments in great area - Nice hotel in the posh Langsuan neighbourhood, near pretty w
- Well managed property with convenient location - Rooms are comfortable, the living area served as a common pl