Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1408)
November 16, 2011
this is a good inexpensive hotel close to markets and shopping.
this is a repeat visit for us, we can park our car here and it is easy to drive to this place.
Nice restaurant opposite.
November 03, 2011
Yes indeed most compatative rates in Chiang Mai with good location and a good thai restaurant opposite but no 7/11 around.But for me the bargin hunting stops at the point where i risk my health and with no ventilation in the bath rooms its no wonder that the whole place is covered in mould.
Combined with the heartless design of the rooms its a sure "never again" no save Locker for yor bags if you want to leave them for some days they just put them, in a room where everybody can take them away so its the same like you put your bags on the street.
November 02, 2011
organization problem with their booking system
price not bad for that kind of accommodation as for the hotel category (better then some guesthouses at same price)
Not bad deal as for that price, but staff has some english communication & organization serious problem.
included wi-fi internet there becomes a standard these days anyway.
I called them from the phuket airport to let them know i'll be arriving later than expected...
also to make sure my room is reserved (i reserved over that internet), but they seemed not to know anything about that & it took me over 8 minutes to confirm/book my room (My cellphone's roaming charges came up to nearly 3 (three) times of that "cheaper deal on that room", which wasn't a good deal to me any more at all.
moreover, their free airport pick up wasn't free at all.
they wanted additional 200 baht for that which sounded like a robbery (you may take a taxi at the airport at the entrance at flat rate of 120 baht with NO PROBLEM even of waiting for it, which still seems to be far too much overcharge if you ask them to turn on their meter.
it perhaps would charge about 50 baht as for such a short distance of approx. 2 - 3 km (according to my experience with taxi cabs in bangkok
Hotel Feature Tip:
don't reserve airport pick up taxi cab by them them.
don't call them to confirm your room's reservation unless your phone has a really good low calling rates, but then, you may run into a risk of not having a room after your arrival :D
November 01, 2011
ok deal for that kind of money
close to night basar & other public markets if you like those
i gave my review on it just for other booking so not changes...
not bad deal if you're looking for a cheaper place with wi-fi, but u need to be a bit patient with communication with the staff members since their english isn't that great as one might expect it in such a touristic place & city like this one.
November 01, 2011
Good location and cheap price
good location, cheap price
i travelled chiangmai for 5 days alone and so i stayed at new mitrapap hotel for 4 nights. it's facility is not good but the price is unbelievably cheap and the location is near to market and night bazaar. so in total i would give a good score. so if you like to spend most of your time travelling, this place is really good for you, but if you want to take a good rest at your hotel this is not for you. and actually i d like to say this new mitrapap is not a hotel, looking like a kind of inn. there r many thai people staying also. anyway i just wanted a place to sleep, it was good for me. ^^
October 30, 2011
Spacious, clean rooms
Very cheap, and good space
i was worried about this hotel, but after some reviews and since but family had left already i tried and i did not regret. the room was big and clean, and location was ok,near few places i needed to go, walking distance to night bazaar.
United States of America,
October 26, 2011
Nothing fancy, reasonably priced.
Good starting point for sightseeing.
Your get what you paid for, this hotel is nothing fancy but it is cheap so you end up with a few more dollars to buy food or souvenirs.
Families with young children
United States of America,
October 16, 2011
The room was nothing special, the service was good. It was clean for a cheap room. Across the street is an awesome restaurant
Families with older children
October 12, 2011
Value for money budget hotel
Convenient Location to night bazaar, sunday market and old town and Wirorot Market
We liked this hotel, cheap but airon room is satisfactory
Night bazaar, Sunday morning and night markets, wirorot local market, old town and mountain temple
October 02, 2011
not inside the old city, but is close to the night bazzar, far away from Saturday Marcket, but who cares.
the environment has no fearture. but the room is clean, with air conditioner.
breakfast is free. supply butter and bread and coffee.
have free wifi all over the hotel, room and lobby.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - New Mitrapap Hotel, Chiang Mai
- A Great Hotel with Low budget - I just love this hotel. It's not only cheap, but clean as we
- Amazing value for money. -
- Basic rooms great location - we arrived at the hotel in the only hours after a 10 hour bu
- Big room for the price we paid - the room is big and is suitable for back packing. is cheap a
- Budget Hotel close to Chinatown -
- Budget Hotel in Chinatown - This hotel is not located in the tourist zones. It's primary
- Budget hotel with lousy service - I've stayed in this budget hotel for about 8 times and I fin
- Budget Hotel - i was looking for a cheap hotel to stay in that was close to
- Cheap, clean, basic - It is a bit like an old dormitory. The rooms are OK size and
- Clean & Cheap - Basic and very cheap ,clean Hostel.Met people of all ages st
- Clean and Tacky - This hotel is large and basic.The rooms are clean and comfor
- Clean, Cool, Convenient and Cheap! - When 1st arrived at noon, within 5 mins I got my room key.
- Clean, spaclous rooms close to night bazaar - We are travelling around the world and stayed in this hotel
- consitently above average........ - I've stayed here quite a few times. The sidewalks have impr
- Convenient, great value hotel, with good amenities - This hotel just works well. At a very low price, it is locat
- dormitory style - the hotel reminded me of an army barracks.
the motel has hou
- Exactly what it says it is - Rooms were decent with comfy beds and powerful aircon. Right
- friendly staff & good location - The hotel is very clean at a reasonable price. Warorot marke
- Get more than you pay for at Mitrapap Hotel ! - Good location. All reqts within 10 min walk around 2 -3 bloc
- good area to stay - this is a good inexpensive hotel close to markets and shoppi
- Good hotel and helpful staff - good location and for the money great value. Rooms medium si
- good hotel for the price - The staff aren't so good at this hotel but the rooms were ex
- Good value hotel - 2nd time staying at this hotel. Very good value for money th
- Good - Pretty good. The hotel was exactly what I'd expected and eve
- got what we paid for - We got what we paid for the loaction was good only a 5 min w
- Great Value -
- great value - What a great deal this hotel is. The price is so low and eve
- I love this hotel - This area is great. Its very calm but yet has a lot going on
- I will return - This hotel is nicer than hotels I have stayed at in the US,
- large room and great value - Large , air conditioned room and very clean. Very good valu
- Location, price,amenities,daily cleaning - as strict 2 month budget travelers in se asia, this hotel of
- New Mitrapap Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand - It was the first time to stay at that area in Chiang Mai. Ho
- New Mitrapap Hotel, -
- New Mitrapap Hotel -
- Nice hotel with best price and helpful service - We travel with 2 small kids, arrived pretty early 9.30am but
- Nice hotel, well located - We were at Mitrapap for almost one week. The hotel is very b
- Not far from central of chiang mai and ta pae - A little old But clean and comfortable
Not far from Pra tu
- Not like the pictures but clean and good value - the rooms where big, clean with big comfortable beds.
- Old but renovating - ok for the price 3xx bht. not so clean but a/c is great.
- Only for backpackers & short stays - The New Mitrapap Hotel is located in China town. The night b
- PLACF -
CHIANG MAI B& B HOTEL
GOOD PRICE GOOD PLACE
- SimpIe hotel - Nice，easy to go to city. The price very reasonabIe and inclu
- small hotel in center of chiang mai - good for me not far form city and shoppin center and good se
- Strange hotel, happy stay for us, nice location!! - with really great facilities, lift/elevator, cable tv, free
- Travelling in 3 - Its wasnt easy for us to find a room for 3, and this was one
- valuable - not inside the old city, but is close to the night bazzar, f
- very nice and have a lot of rooms - its very nice and have a lot of rooms,clean,quite,cheap,free
- You get what you pay for - I chose this hotel because of it's price it was one of the l