Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (392)
September 03, 2012
Good quality and atmosphere
atmosphere of hotel, quiet, nice hotel, great restaurant
Restaurant was great, venue and atmosphere nice an quiet. not too many rooms a plus.
rooms can be a bit larger and service was OK (we only stayed a couple fo nights).
overall a good hotel. would probably return.
August 30, 2012
Lovely small hotel with great rooms and pool
August 26, 2012
very nice hotel
location is great, relaxing hotel in the hearth of chiangmai city
my only complain is there is no bath tub and the shower stinks in the beginning but after a while its ok
August 22, 2012
Beautiful architecture but poor service for a rela
Beautiful architecture, peaceful swimming pool, nice restaurant
they did not show the hotel facilities. Them do not have bike or what éter at your disposal. They left used slippers in the room. No view from the room. No bar . No well come drink. No nice map of the city offered to orientate clients. It was not my first stay in chiang mai but propale would need more help. Breakfast not included in the rate. They should not have this cheap policy.
Go to ginger, chedi for teatime, whole earth ,
August 11, 2012
Hotel is very close to downtown near famous temple
The hotel is small but well decorated in Chinese style, impressive with breakfast.
However, room charge for extra-person is quite expensive than expected when compare to
Other hotel that we stay previous night.
August 05, 2012
definitely returning to this otel
Best atmosphere for relaxation
Everthing was so perfect, the friendly local staff providing professinal & friendly service...
The hotel was beyond well decorated, quiet and very well maintained...
The room and bed was very comfortable...
The only wish is that we expected a bathtub in our room....other than that we were so happy with Rachamankha Hotel....
August 04, 2012
the biggest problem of this hotel is poor selection of breakfast
July 29, 2012
Charmling little boutique property
The serene surroundings and the chic Chinois design
We had a short 1 night stay in the city and The Rachamanka provided a welcome respite. The room was cosy and spacious for 2 persons. The design of the hotel is Chinois chic with lots of antiques scattered around the property. Very quiet and peaceful and breakfast in the courtyard in the morning was nice.
July 29, 2012
A visually stunning hotel,
Location, architectural design, restaurant
I had eaten at the excellent restaurant several times before finally deciding to spend a night or two in the hotel. My meals at the restaurant again were superb and I cannot praise the food, service or setting too highly.
However my hotel experience was less happy. The good points include excellent reading lighting in bed, a good shower, windows that open and are screened against insects, the use of antique furniture and art works throughout, and the generally striking architectural design of the complex.
The Front Office staff on check-in were very casual and off-handed on check in - and almost surly on check-out: by far the least friendly or professional Front office staff I have encountered at any five start property anywhere.
There was no fresh fruit in my room (Number 5 on ground floor), which was rather claustrophobic and pokey - the bathroom window opens on to a public corridor and the bedroom window opens onto a bamboo screen - so once in the room, that's it, really. The antique desk looked nice - but its design meant that it was impossible to sit at and to use it. Evening turn-down service was rather perfunctory. The beautiful library - complete with complimentary brandy - had attractive locked cases of valuable books ... and signs saying to borrow novels and DVDs from particular display cases, but these too were locked ... I ordered one meal from room service. It arrived quite promptly, but again, service / presentation for a 5 star property rather inadequate - no condiments, no cold water, no sauces ... and no cover over the food as it was transported from the kitchens to my room.
The final straw was the damage done to my car while parked in the hotel car park: a beautiful tree overhead dropped leaves and other debris onto the car staining the paintwork, and making it necessary for me to take the car to a professional car spa for cleaning.
Several stunning wats nearby - and also the HQ paper maker where superb hand-made paper and paper goods may be purchased
July 26, 2012
Beautiful hotel, very peaceful and relaxing atmosp
Peaceful hotel, relaxing, centrally located
Beautiful property, centrally located. Great breakfast. Extremely peaceful with great atmosphere for relaxation.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rachamankha Hotel, Chiang Mai
- `Lovely hotel with fantastic staff - Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hotel was excellent and organis
- A beautiful hotel, with staff to match - The hotel consists of a number of old buildings, and looks a
- Amazingly beautiful hotel with great service! - we had an amazing time at the hotel. we would highly recomme
- Architecturally stunning retreat - I had a wonderful time at this hotel. Incredibly calm and be
- Beautiful Hotel with a friendly staff - I was very impressed with the hotel grounds and pool area, i
- beautiful hotel with an oriental charm - my girlfriend and i stayed with her parents for 3 nights fro
- beautiful - Beautiful retreat, all of the luxury trimmings... worth ever
- Chic hotel in chiang Mai - Nice and Chic hotel in Chiang Mai downtown area but i think
- Comfortable room, creative design of Chinese/Thai - We've toured around many hotels & resorts nearby but were gl
- Elegance without opulence -
- good location - good location, nice decoration, nice service, good size swim
- Good quality and atmosphere - Restaurant was great, venue and atmosphere nice an quiet. no
- Great hotel, great staff, fantastic antique decore - beautifully decorated hotel with antique art peices around e
- Great Service, Room a little bit small - Comfortable and Convienent but swimming pool is under constr
- Lovely hotel inside the walls of Chiang Mai -
- Perfect getaway in the heart of chiang mai - loved this place! we got a great deal from agoda, otherwise
- Rachamanka - an absolutely beautiful, peaceful place.
- Rachamankha Hotel -
- Really nice and peaceful hotel/resort - We really liked this place and would recommend it to those w
- simply elegant - I decided to stay in this hotel because of its design. It is
- Small, neat, quiet, but beatiful - it is small but beautiful. we preferred small hotel with pea
- very calm and good stay - we stayed three nights at this wonderfull hotel. The staff w