Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (914)
March 17, 2012
Small n Cosy Hotel
Even though t hotel is located 10 mins fm t city, transportation is easily available outside t hotel. Staffs are friendly n helpful but they need to update on their information. Breakfast was good. Chef only need to be more creative on changing t menu.
Good place overall to stay for budget travelers.
March 11, 2012
a lot of early morning noise from the clanking of kitchen utensils to late night guests and smokers in the courtyard echo up into the rooms, kids running down halls etc,
the staff and management are very helpful , the hotel is clean and well cared for
Hotel Feature Tip:
2nd floor is the noisiest
March 11, 2012
very enjoyable stay
good location for the things we needed to do, fantastic breakfast, very helpful staff, very well looked after
the hotel is down a non-specific street, which means you are not sure you have the right place, but on reaching the hotel it was a lovely surprise.
well looked after, clean and inviting.
definitely would like to stay again at this hotel.
March 08, 2012
Lovely hotel and friend service
Ina quiet location and yet not too far from inter-city train/bus stations
hotel room is clean and housekeeping is efficient. buffer breadfast offers a reasonably variety of food. hotel staff are friendly and helpful, though most of them do not speak/understand endlish. massage packages are reasonably priced and of good service. however, the one day chiang rai tour we joined through rainforest was very disappointing - the van was fully packed with 13 persons with bo spare seats left and the food provided in the buffet lunch was not clean resulting in my wife, myself and at least one european (so far as i know later) having servious diarrhea and vomitting.
March 06, 2012
i really love the bacon they serve for breakfast, although a little fatty, the fat is easily trimmed with the eating utensils that are provided. I also like the pancakes but try and limit how many i eat as i worry i get fat. the only problem i have encountered is that the water in the shower makes my hair hard, other long stay friends have said the same
try the tomato sauce on your bacon, it is delicious
March 03, 2012
Pleasant stay with smile service
this is my second stay and every things is fine.careful service,smiling staff and quiet place to stay.
March 02, 2012
very good hotel for the price
nice tropical thai feel to the hotel
It's a bit hard to find, and you really need your own car.
The staff are very nice and very quick to sort out any problems.Nice pool and the whole Hotel is very clean, it is very good value for money and for the price you really cant fault it.
There are no other restaurants to walk to, so if you dont want to eat at the hotel you need to travel into Chiang Mai.
United States of America,
February 27, 2012
Nice hotel- a little bit tucked in from everything
we've enjoyed our stay there and this time we tried the double deluxe room. lanna tub is a square tub made with cement and paint. the room was fair sized, decor was very nice and rustic. the door was irksome because it was a normal door size spit in half (making entrance and exit difficult). there is no door knob but a piece of wood slides across two holders, one of which was falling off. one could not leave a sleeping partner easily because one needs the key to operate electricity for aircon and a key is the only way to secure from outside. breakfast is decent for thailand. the garden and pool areas are quite nice but fills up quickly. nice place for weekends but school next door blasts announcements and music at 7:30 am.
February 26, 2012
Location a bit off but great hotel
Good buffet breakfast, friendly and helpful staff,green surroundings
Nice hotel,room good with helpful staff... no problem leaving the bag in the hotel after checkout,also they have free bike for use
Buffet breakfast was good, alot of choices and nicely setup.
Pool good but abit small
The only bad thing might be the location... its not so much other things nearby except the trainstation, they offer a free shuttle to the night market at 8pm... but going back you have to take a tuktuk or walk around 15-20 minutes
Try the jungleflight zipline.... really nice experience i had
worth the money definetly
United States of America,
February 25, 2012
Enjoy the lovely surroundings and friendly staff
shas food, drink, a spa and easy acess to transportation
We stayed in the Double Deluxe room for the first time. It was really nice and we enjoyed the bath tub. The only issue is that if you are staying in the center room you get the noise from the people coming in and going out to the pool or restaurant. The buffet breakfast is better than most that you get in Thailand when staying at this caliber of hotel.
There is a really good restaurant not to far from there. It is called Dukes's. It is Western food and is very good.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rainforest Boutique Hotel, Chiang Mai
- A great price for a nice hotel - hotel was a good price with the pool and free wi fi. rooms w
- beautiful chiang mai - the hotel staff very heplful and friendly will do anything f
- Beautiful room with cheap price - The hotel is better than the price, nice room, nice staff, n
- Comfortable, quiet, nice pool - Consistently good quality. Although it's a little ways from
- Decent hotel far from the action - Great breakfast selection, beautiful surroundings, large & c
- Excellent heart winning Service - Great value and great service. The rooms are very nice, very
- Fantastic customer service, lovely little hotel - Had a nice relaxing stay, room service seemed to be free of
- Fantastic Value for money - Fantastic value for money hotel. The price is similar if not
- great hotel just out of town - We really enjoyed your stay. The rooms where very nice. The
- great hotel - I have stayed here many many times and love it. Breakfast is
- Great service but far from everything - i booked there 3 rooms for 2 nights in superior room but the
- Great Value for Money - all in all very good value for money. staff are very pleasnt
- Hotel with available transport at any one time - had a pleasant stay.
the service was good and the staff we
- It's a recommended hotel if you are not too fussy! - We booked online for guest room. Upon arrival, we found out
- Its was OK - I was a little disappointed by the hotel after seeing the ph
- Lovely budget hotel - Stay for 1 night on the way to Maesai but then came back a
- Lovely hotel and good breakfast - The hotel is a bit out of town, however it is relaxing, staf
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice staff, great room and really nice pool with relaxing at
- Lovely hotel with great service. - Great hotel in Chiang Mai. We loved our 4 nights stay here.
- Lovely hotel - the hotel was great value for money.
the hotel has a beaut
- Lovely, quiet hotel outside the noisy centre - Rainforest Boutique was the perfect hotel for my family as w
- Nice and quiet hotel with service minded staffs - Found this hotel from Agoda Web Site. I stayed here on my b
- Nice hotel a little out of town - We stayed here for three nights, at first the location felt
- Nice hotel not far from Chiang Mai's nightlife - i found the hotel to be rather quaint and secluded. it was p
- Nice hotel with nice food. - The room is okay but with huge cockroach.The swimming pool i
- Nice hotel, attentive staff. - We found the room acceptable, not large, but comfortable. T
- Nice hotel, but bad location. - The hotel was outside of the town, but they have a nice pool
- Nice hotel, tucked away off main street - We stayed here after a disastrous experience at another Chia
- Ok hotel, with good service. - Average hotel, but we upgraded to "boutique" room, for just
- Peacefully and helpfully boutique hotel - i accidentally booked this hotel. however, i do believe that
- quiet and relaxing -
- quiet surroundings with free breakfast & internet. - very pleasant, very friendly staff and excellent free breakf
- Rainforest Hotel Chiang Mai -
- Small n Cosy Hotel - Even though t hotel is located 10 mins fm t city, transporta
- Small resort hotel in town - with the price i got from agoda, it is worth really for the
- Stunning hotel, great quality and value for money - very pleasant rooms, cheap massages available. tours can be
- stylish hotel in quiet location - this hotel is located in a sidestreet away from heavy traffi
- very peacfull - nice and quite, for some to quite, rooms are clean and basic
- Wonderful - Overall was a really nice place to stay, was a bit out of th