Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2525)
July 17, 2011
Spacious room and good service
hotel is walking distance to city attractions and night markets. clean and spacious room with nice bathroom. good spread of buffet breakfast. staff are friendly and helpful.
July 17, 2011
Well located but rather dark inside
The hotel is well located between the old city walls and the river where the night bazaar is situated. It had good breakfast facilities with a choice of indoor, air-conditioned dining or al fresco.
the two-day stay was adequate and the hotel did provide all the basics with the provided breakfast being even rather better than average for most hotels of its type and price range. my general negative comment on raming lodge is that, architecturally, it is very gloomy inside the rooms with very small windows opening out to the sky making it necessary to use artificial lighting, even during daylight hours. i think, on reflection, if i return to the chiang mai area, i would prefer next time to stay in a hotel outside the city. there is not really that much to do withing chiang mai, especially for someone such as myself used to living in the centre of bangkok. i did hire a car and i would recommend this together with booking accommodation in a more rural location to see the north of thailand.
Visit the geothermal springs just to the east of Chiang Mai.
United States of America,
July 14, 2011
Excellent hotel and awesome location
Comfortable rooms, good restaurant, close to entertainment and markets
a very nice hotel, bordering on somewhat classy. i felt very comfortable, relaxed, and well taken-care of. room was very nice, shower was excellent. close walk to markets, old city, good restaurants (highly regarded arun rai is around the corner). try the massage place across the street as the best choice among the dozen on the block. lots of "beer bars" to stumble in and out of if that is your thing. excellent wi-fi in rooms.
definitely do a cooking class. baan thai is recommended. if visiting an elephant park, go for elephant nature park. chiang mai offers myriad day tour opportunities to take advantage of. "monk chat" at wat chedi luang is fun, but be prepared for less of a spiritual chat and more for loads of friendly local university students who simply want to chat up their english skills. nice way to meet the locals. awesome coffee everywhere and loads of good local noodle curries (kao soi).
July 12, 2011
Excellent service and comfortable stay
Attentive staff, simple decor - but clean and good breakfast
five nights - marked by good service and comfortable accommodation. breakfast has many choices; both asian and european. clean rooms with simple comfortable decor etc.also pool good for cooling down in hot season - tho not large enough fro proper swimming.
would use again without hesitation.
July 10, 2011
Everything - the bed is huge and super comfy, the staffs are friendly, the hotel food is tasty with wide selection
Absolutely an A++ hotel. Cannot ask for any better - super king size bed in a huge and cozy room; staffs are super friendly and helpful in pointing us to the popular spots, although it took us some effort to understand everything they tried to convey :-) Hotel breakfast buffet was great.
One thing we loved the most are the free coupons and discount vouchers - for massage and lunch/dinner. For the price we paid for a 3 days 2 nights stay, it was simply...perfect!
July 08, 2011
Quaint hotel of Loi Kraew Rd
Spacious room, hardwood furniture, super king-size bed
Surprised with the hotel which was booked via the Net. The alfresco dinning which greeted us as we entered the hotel was the first interesting feature of this quaint hotel. Eventhough the reception and elevator area was small but the room was the second main highlight. Spacious, loved the hardwood furniture, the super king sized bed and stylish bathroom tiles.
We did ask for connected rooms but somehow that did not get relayed to the hotel staff but they were polite and tried to accommodate so we didn't mind it.
At the end of our day, we took a ten minute walk to the Serenity Spa for a foot and back massage. Place was clean, the boss lady very amicable and the lovely women working there so professional. We went there three nights in a row after full days of sightseeing, shopping and dinners!
July 07, 2011
Excellent front desk and customer service
Willingness to help and assist with requests - staff always have a smile
First Visit to this hotel - but not my first visit to Chiang Mai. The customer service was excellent and they were very keen to help and make my stay as comfortable as possible. Good spacious (deluxe) room and varied breakfast - excellent crispy bacon and omlettes!
Not the cheapest hotel room in this catogory but certainly good value ofr money. The little extras such as the fruit basket daily and kettle, tea and coffee make all the difference. Will stay again when I am back up in Chiang Mai.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Small pool over the way - but relaxing place to cool down and read a book during the afternoon
July 05, 2011
The hotel was really good. Very clean, the rooms where really nice and the people worked there was really charmed.
The hotel is very good situated, near the old city.
July 04, 2011
Great location, nice hotel, unimpressive pool
Location, clean rooms, helpful staff, good value
the hotel is conveniently located just a short walk from the markets, temples, and fantastic neighbourhood restaurants. the staff was very helpful in terms of providing directions, suggesting sights and activities, and responding promptly and politely to requests (for water, additional towels, taxi service, etc.) the hotel is very clean, well-maintained, and surprisingly quiet for a place that is so centrally located. our hotel stay included a nice buffet breakfast, which was of better quality and included more variety than the other hotels at which i stayed in thailand (and they were all top-rated hotels). the pool appears much nicer/larger in the photo than it actually is. while it is kept clean, it is not an area in which you would be inclined to spend much time. that's ok - you're in chiang mai. you shouldn't be hanging out at the pool anyway!
Try Aroon Rai just around the corner from the hotel. I stumbled upon it on my way to another restaurant and gave it a try. The food was so fresh and the flavours so delicious that I returned 2 more times in the 3 days that I stayed in Chiang Mai.
United States of America,
July 01, 2011
We originally stayed at a different hotel, up the street but moved to the Raming Lodge. It was a stellar move as the staff was unreal and the property was located right in the heart of everything. We accidentally booked the hotel through Agoda for the wrong nights (as a re-booking) and they called Agoda for us to correct the issue. We also accidentally left our camera charger in our old room, which was stolen and they offered to replace at their cost for us. We didn't accept, but what a nice3 offer. In addition, when they found out we were traveling as our honeymoon, they asked us to wait a few minutes while they covered our room in rose petals. We could not have asked for a better experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
The Sunday market ids PHENOMENAL.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Raming Lodge Hotel, Chiang Mai
- A Good Hotel and with good friendly service - we stayed in a very large room, breakfast was ok. free shutt
- A Hidden Gem - Great location. Walk to the night market. Close to clubs,
- A nice average place - We chose the Raming Lodge Hotel because we like to stay in t
- A very nice stay in chiang mai - The hotel is perfectly situated between the old town and the
- Average - The location is not so strategic because we need to walk a d
- Beautiful style in the heart of Chiang Mai - The Raming Lodge is an open design of modern Thai style whic
- Center of Chiang Mai - Good value for money. Rooms are quiet and service is friendl
- Charming boutique hotel - Kudos to the owners and the architects, despite spatial cons
- chiang mai rest - lovely place to rest, with friendly staff, nearby nite marke
- Clean and secure - Very close to the old city. Night bazaar and the Sunday mark
- Clean great location good value - Rooms a bit outdated but comfortable and value for money
- Comfortable Hotel and great location! -
- Comfortable hotel with friendly staff - Hotel is situated close to the night market and with a range
- Convenient location - After the room change, too many ants in the room, we ended u
- Conveniently located hotel - Location is my priority whenever I look for a hotel and I'm
- Couple from Melbourne - We had great time here. Very nice Hotel. Rooms are clean, co
- cute and cosy - a warm welcome from the friendly staff, rooms were simple b
- Disapointing, we will certainlynot stay there agai - staff unfriendly, breakfast is very average, only exception
- ehh. For the price its a rip off. - I dare to say this hotel ever fills up, its really not worth
- Excellent hotel good location rooms good size - centrally located with restaurants bars around the hotel. i
- Excellent place; INCREDIBLE food! - Raming Lodge was an excellent place to stay: the location wa
- Excellent stay - I have been to Chaing Mai on six other occassions but have a
- Fab - anyone should stay here!!
- Fantastic hotel Great location Lovely people - I stayed in this hotel for 15 nights in September and had th
- fantastic service from friendly staff - good location, good service from friendly staff. would recom
- Free Airport pick-up and Drop-Off & Great service - The Hotel was great!
Free wi-fi in the room which made st
- God beliggenhed - great hotel with very central location between old town and
- Good choice - The rooms are nicely furbished, clean, aircon operational. B
- Good hotel but rooms could do with a facelift. - The rooms are in need of a facelift - the room safe is too s
- good hotel that is well located - located close to the old part of town and near the night mar
- Good Hotel, Large rooms . good Breakfast - squeeking bathroom door. Crowded street, but overall good h
- Good hotel - Good hotel. Pool a big bonus. Room spacious and clean. LocAt
- Good location and big room - my stay at raming lodge hotel & spa from 21 jan to 23 jan 20
- good location, good service, ugly room - the location and service are great... the rooms are ugly and
- Good location, shame about the clientele - The hotel was very basic,and although I paid for an extra be
- Good Location, Spacious Room, Nice Staff - Good central location to a lot of attractions. We can walk t
- Good Location - Overall the hotel was very good. Air con was a bit noisy bu
- Good Location - Stay at the hotel was ok although hotel is a bit run down. T
- Good option - It's not a cheap hotel, specially compared to other Thai hot
- Good Value and clean - Nice and comfy yet clean. I have not stayed in such a wonder
- good value for money - Pleasant enough hotel. small pool away from main building .
- Good value for money - The hotel is well located near main attractions. The room wa
- Good value - Very good overall. Close to shopping and transport. Rooms cl
- goood! - Go to the airport in their microbus-charges at 140 Baht.
- Great all round - I would definitely come back. This was a very easy and comfo
- Great find! - there were three of us booked into two rooms. the hotel had
- Great hotel for the price - i'll be back great value hotel vouchers for this and that. y
- great hotel with excellant location - great hotel with great service hotel very near to night mark
- Great hotel with friendly staff - We spent two nights at the lodge, getting two rooms with a c
- Great hotel, perfect location, friendly staff - Had a great stay. Very good size and clean room. Enjoyed eat
- Great Hotel - - reach the hotels in the evening and check in were quick.
- great hotel - hi,we stayed here for the second time.the rooms are big and
- great hotel - Raming lodge is a great hotel - the service is better than e
- Great little hotel - This was the first time i have stayed at this hotel in chan
- Great location and friendly service - staff is all smiles at reception and airport pickup was prom
- Great location and large rooms - we had a lovely holiday with the raming lodge. large rooms w
- great location and service - It's convinent to go night bazzar and the weekend market by
- Great location and wonderful service - It was a pleasant stay at Raming Lodge Hotel. The staff alwa
- Great location but success can ... - Was a great place
- Great location but very noisy - rooms were a little disappointing looking but adequate, love
- Great location for Night Market and lively bars - The rooms were a little tired but the staff were great and r
- Great location with comfortable rooms. - hotel is well maintained and clean and rooms are very comfor
- Great location, friendly service, excellent rooms. - Excellent service, great location,great room.
The only nega
- Great location, friendly staff - Perfect location to walk most places of interest in Chaing M
- Great location, pleasant staff - Great location! Just 10 mins walk to Night Bazaar and 5 mins
- Great location, very spacious - We loved our stay at the raming lodge hotel. It was situated
- great location,friendly staff and good breakfast - we had a very nice stay in the raming lodge its a lovely hot
- Great location. - This hotel is in the perfect spot. It is close easy to walk
- great location - Hotel is in a great location amidst shops and facilities, it
- great location - staff where very helpful - breakfast was great
the rooms c
- Great location - This was a great place to relax and just enjoy Chaing Mai.
- great place to stay - Enjoyed our stay at raming lodge. Initially booked in for tw
- great service and location - great stay; the only negative was the varying water pressure
- Great stay at Raming Lodge - Especially liked the Lanna style decor. It's nice to have th
- Great Stay with some Small Glitches - My friends and I recently spent two evenings in Chiang Mai a
- GREAT VALUE /LOCATION/SERVICE - I got a nice room with breakfast included. Restaurant and po
- Great value, great location - A great hotel overall.
- Greta location, great room, great spa! - we really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recomme
- home sweet home - Raming Lodge is a well managed hotel. Everything runs smooth
- Huge room with excellent service - the hotel was very clean and nice. the room door faces the c
- James Scott Lennon - This hotel is in an ideal position for the nightlife in the
- just OK with a really lousy internet - Though I had a deluxe room, it was quite small and very dark
- location is good - the hotel is located about 10 mins walk from the night bazaa
- Location, Location, Location - The location was great, halfway between the night market and
- Lovely big rooms and a helpful tour operator. - Had a good stay at Raming Lodge. Nice, clean rooms with big
- Lovely comfortable hotel - we enjoyed our stay at this hotel, its clean and modern with
- lovely hotel and friendly service - sauna and spa available, but at unresonably high prices
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great facilities
Many activities offer by the hotel
- lovely hotel great location - really nice hotel central location ,rooms very clean staff f
- Lovely hotel in particular the excellent service - The hotel is very convinience to close to the old city(aroun
- lovely hotel, almost like a little guest house - the hotel has very friendly and helpful staff, when our hot
- lovely little hotel and street to stay on - nice hotel, no frills, on a vibey little street. and in walk
- lovely place - I liked everything about the Raming Lodge Hotel and Spa, the
- Lovely room & good service - Very enjoyable stay, lovely staff. Little bit noisy on Sat n
- médium choice - Correct hotel but no more than 2 stars.
- My number one hotel in ChiangMai - The hotel is located in the heart of Chiang Mai’s entertainm
- My stay at Raming Lodge hotel - I stayed at the Raming Lodge hotel for five nights in March
- My Stay at The Raming Lodge - The staff at the Raming Lodge are friendly and attentive. Th
- Nice and clean hotel with good location - I stayed for two nights. The hotel is walking distance away
- Nice and comfortable hotel - Raming Lodge is ideally suited for travellers who are lookin