Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hua Hin City Center
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (844)
November 01, 2009
nice littlie "boutique" hotel in hua hin
- rather small
- very friendly, service oriented staff
Completely unlike it's neighbout, the Sailom hotel, we were very happy with the Casa del Mare hotel in Hua Hin. First of all, the overal atmosphere of the hotel is just very authentic, warm and nice. Secondly, the staff was really friendly and service-oriented. Compared to other hotels in the region, the staff spoke english rather well. Also, the kitchen was pretty good. A minor drawback of the hotel is that the location isn't too great, but that is readily solved with taking a short tuktuk trip.
October 29, 2009
A perfect location for relaxation and a cool services from the hotel. The room is quite relaxing and at the same time classy. The swimming pool is really great. With a great services from the hotel staff, it gives you a great comfort and relaxing time on vocation. The swimming pool view of the room gives it even more feeling of relaxation and make it more special. It is also very near to the center of huahin, which ease your travel and have a night walk in the city. With the location of the hotel near the beach, it also gives a great time to spend at the beach.
Families with young children
United States of America,
October 20, 2009
Casa Del Mere Hua Hin - Perfect for a Short Stay
Swimming Pool, location, beach, free tuk tuk ride points of interest and excellent friendly staff.
After reading previous reviews I too was a bit scared upon checking in. I stayed here with a friend and her sister and we booked two superior rooms with breakfast included.
Our rooms were very clean and the beds so soft and comfortable. Big room, big bathroom and best of all their is a balcony where you can lounge with a view of the room. There's a large fan outside the balcony too and you can turn it on to deter some mosquitos.
Beach is not too far, about a 3 - 5 minute walk down a path and it is beautiful. There's no place to sit so remember to bring a beach towel from the room.
The swimming pool is a great alternative, very clean with plenty of deck chairs with shade.
Take a walk to the beach early in the morning for some soul searching.
October 05, 2009
Lovely pool and gardens. Walk to beach.
We were VERY pleased with our room overlooking the lovely pool. Everything was clean and well kept. Staff were very helpful and friendly. We could walk 300 metres to the beach. The beach was clean with nice sand and views. Location was very convenient and quiet. The Hotel provided a free Tuk Tuk into town centre.
Night Markets are great. Cheap food and excellent quality. Fresh seafood.
September 29, 2009
Good location, free Tuk Tuk to downtown, good environment
This hotel gave me more than I expected before, the room style is special and the swimming pool is good. But the housekeeping is slow even we arrived the hotel at 5:00 p.m. Overall I would be back to this hotel!
September 20, 2009
Nice hotel, Great SPA.
Very nice attention to details, peaceful and beautiful premises, proximity to Downtown.
Great SPA in the hotel.
The Casa del Mare is a nice hotel very close to downtown hua hin and the night market, the rooms are very nice and comfortable and the price is pretty much unbeatable if you take the superior special on Agoda.
However, like many other hotels in Thailand, Once breakfast is included, they give you the bare minimum. And for the price you pay, it doesn't cut it.
There a monstrous condo development between the hotel and the beach, with a gate that closes at 7pm. It's about a 200 meter walk on a muddy/ grassy road to get to the beach, with no hotel facilities on the beach. so carry your own towel, refreshments etc...
The shuttle also stops at 7pm, so if you want to go to dinner, get a taxi or your own car.
The swimming pool also closes at 7pm.
The "Sea SPA" is really great. we had a bunch of different treatment, and they were all great.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The Sea SPA at the hotel is great.
September 20, 2009
Casa Del Mare Hotel
Service&Reception, Rooms, Shower, Pool&Garden
Overall about the hotel, we had a great time. Personally, what we love the most was the shower, it was quite incredible. However, the decoration in the room and out door was extraordinary too, its like every thing was place in the right place. But what need to be improved was the breakfast, the hotel should provided more variety. Also the Entry sign was very small, its should be bigger and more catchy.
September 20, 2009
Casa Del Mare
- Good and fast services
- clean and detail
- aroma lamp
I appreciated with good service mind of Casa Del Mare. When I checked in, I found 2 light bulbs was broken and lots of mosquitoes in the room. I called them to check it up and they came so fast, changed light bulbs and brought mosquito repellent (but they came 4 times to change light bulbs).
It must be better if they check all equipment in the room before customer came.
I got a lovely room on the first floor next to the pool but there's no connected way to the pool.
Talk about the bathroom,it is very lovely and details but the water pipe was always clogged. That made me feel a little bit annoyed.
it is near Hua Hin Night Market. Casa Del Mare provides you a shuttle bus service to go there for free.
United States of America,
September 18, 2009
Staff was friendly. Pay extra to stay in the deluxe rooms located to the rear of the hotel facing the pool and restaurant. Those rooms are updated and nicely designed.
Casa Del Mare(CDM) next door to the Inter-Continental Hotel Resort. CDM is in desparate need of a renovations. My overall stay was pleasant. The deluxe room was 10x's nicer than the standard rooms. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful.
It about a 10 minute walk to Market Village Mall. 15-20 minutes to downtown Hua Hin(Hilton Hotel).
20 min to van shuttles to BKK
September 13, 2009
Krabi in Sep 09
Clean, nice to have swimming pool access, close to shopping area.
Good experience. Worth to pay and will come back.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Casa Del Mare Hotel, Hua Hin / Cha-am
- 1st time at casa del mare - The staff is very nice and friendly. They smile and treat cu
- Beautiful small resort - Small hotel with nice decor and beautiful pool for swimming.
- Boutique Tiny Hotel - boutique tiny hotel located quite next to khao ta-kiab, hua
- Casa Del Mare Hotel -
- casa del mare review - excellent value, good quality/price. however did not see th
- Champage Taste on a Beer Budget? - Casa del Mare offers exceptional value for the money. The ro
- Charming Hotel - nice hotel. comfortable and clean room with a very nice brea
- Close to Hua Hin city - We stayed here for a short period. Checked in late night and
- Comfortable rooms with friendly staff - The individual rooms and resort style pool were pleasant alo
- Confortable and great location -
- Good hotel with a natural, rustic style. - Very good hotel with a natrual rustic style that's nice and
- Good location for explore to the city -
- Great hotel with reasonable price - The location of the hotel is very closed to Hua Hin Market (
- Great location but aged rooms requiring repairs - I felt the staff weren't that attentative and my room had a
- Great location with length area - Actually the room should see the sea because it is a good lo
- Interesting room, poor swimming pool - Hotel offers warm welcome. The room in delux standard that w
- lovely hotel with great Decoration and service - We have a wonderful stay in the hotel for 3 nights, the room
- lovely hotel - nice hotel with wonderful environment.Though it is small but
- Lovely! - We fell in love with this hotel. Basically everything was wo
- Nice atmosphere - Peacefully , easily access close to Hua Hin downtown. This r
- Nice Family Resort - Casa Del Mare was a pleasant place to stay for a few days an
- Nice hotel with great location - The room had some smell of old wooden furniture and the wors
- Nice Little Place - I had been at the hotel twice. I did enjoy both of my stays.
- nice littlie "boutique" hotel in hua hin - Completely unlike it's neighbout, the Sailom hotel, we were
- Noisy, dirty, but close to the beach - The rooms were old and dirty, a lot of mosquiotos alot of bu
- Ok hotel - Ok hotel, I would recomend it to my friends.
- Peachful and private place - Too much mosquito and small room, if need private place, thi
- Recommended for couples who like a quiet holiday - I stayed here with my family for few days, since the locatio
- Relaxing place in hua hin - Hotel is very well located near to hua hin city center and t
- Serene hideaway near the heart of HuaHin Town - if i have a chance, i will definitely choose to stay at casa
- The atmosphere in the hotel made us feel relax - The hotel location quite convenience for to go the tourist p
- Very nice peaceful and good service - the hotel service is very good, room is very comfortable an
- Warm, Comfortable, and Relaxation -
- ทำเลสะดวกแต่ห้องพักมีขนาดเล็ก - เป้นความรู้สึกที่แปลกในแง่ดีเนื่องจากไม่เคยได้ใช้บริการมาก่อ