Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (968)
January 08, 2012
Lovely Hotel - Friendly Staff - Luxury Room - Grea
my friend and i stayed here for 3 nights only, but it was a lovely hotel, and if i ever come back to hua hin i would probably stay here again!
very luxury and well furnished. very clean, cleaned twice per day. very comfy bed and sheets. excellent free air con. nice bathroom, good balcony with loungers and decent safety deposit box. even upon arrival the room smelt brand new, you could almost smell the varnish on the wooden floor and furniture. i was very impressed.
i only ate the breakfast but the food was amazing, with a huge variety! fresh fruit and freshly baked croissants. sushi and dim-sum. pancakes and waffles cooked on order as well as eggs and omelettes at another section. plenty of fresh fruit juices, and the option to have a smoothie made up with fruits of your choice.
very very helpful and polite. always smiling and saying hello.
lovely and clean, very comfy sun loungers making it easy to relax and sleep. plenty of peace and quiet. lovely breeze as so close to the beach and sea. bar staff walking around to order you drinks. pool staff will bring you a lounger to where you want it, and lay two towels on it, one to cover it and one as a pillow. very good service!
that's all i can think of, but yeah basically a lovely hotel to stay in, very luxurious. then again i guess it should be for the price of per night for a twin.
Visit the Elephant Sanctuary!
Families with older children
January 05, 2012
Excellent hotel with top service
Central location, full amenities, and attentive service
we are fortunate to have stayed at the villa area where service was more intimate and the feel more family. wonderful lay-out of the villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths for our family of 4. recommend!
Go swim with wild carp at Palaou waterfall
January 04, 2012
Beautiful hotel, well maintained, wonderful staff
I am a rather demanding traveller and stayed in the better hotels in Asia, like the Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok. I always have at least little things that are not perfect. Always, until I stayed at the Centara at Hua Hin. Everything is just perfect. The garden and pools are well maintained. The service is impeccable. The rooms are well decorated and everything works. The breakfast is wonderful. Nothing left to wish for but returning soon after leaving this great hotel.
January 03, 2012
Hotel gardens are wonderful, staff service is impeccable, the centara villas are great and are 5 star. My only problem that we had was that there was music playing from a local night club until 5 in the morning which was horrible and ruined the rest of the holiday a little. Oh beach is terrible, don't go if you want a nice beach holiday.
December 26, 2011
Extremelly beautiful hotel with fantastic service
Enormeous garden, extremely friendly service, english spoken and understood by all
What a breathtakingly beautiful hotel. This 2-story hotel is a truly unique gem in Hua Hin. Located in walking distance from all central points of interest, this 5-star hotel could easily be given one more star. Its massive, well-kept, truly beautiful garden which span the entire hotel is a host for many sorts of birds and is truly a bliss to relax in. Built in the old Victorian style and recently (2011) maintained, this hotel offers a glimpse into the world as it was when the King originally built his first summerhouse in Hua Hin. The staff is extremely service minded and all speak and understand English. Beach is well maintained. The two pools are vast, tidy, clean and excellent. All facilities expected of a 5-star hotel are present and working in top condition. Service is fast and correct first time. Breakfast buffet and restaurant in general is extremely good.
This Hotel is a true gem. Do yourself and your lovely ones a favor and go stay at this hotel.
December 12, 2011
Classic ambience that never disappoints.
Ambience and colinial style
The classic style and grace of the Sofitel in Hua Hin is the best reason to return there. Breezy balconies with beautiful woodwork, an amazing garden with elephant and peacock-shaped trees, good food and friendly serice are well known features at this iconic seaside hotel in Hua Hin. The smallish rooms make up for the size with intimate details and beautiful lighting. The gardens are an attraction in themselves and benches are spread around for guests to relax and meditate on. All in all, a unique hotel that you basically don't want to leave.
Nightlife in Hua Hin is rather dull, but good pubs and even karaoke is on offer.
United States of America,
December 05, 2011
Beautiful setting, great location.
Quiet setting, helpful staff, beautiful rooms/cottages.
We always enjoy staying here. The villas are beautiful and serene - always relaxing and private. Just a quick walk and you have restaurants and pubs downtown.
El murphey's is a great place for Mexican food and good Rnglish pub beers - just a few blocks from the hotel on a little side street - live bands also start later at night here.
December 03, 2011
Wonderful location, splendid food, high quality service, beautiful rooms, lovely and spacy garden
Hotel Feature Tip:
Just relax and enjoy
November 30, 2011
we had a perfect holiday the staff were amazing the place was great now you spoile all the pleuser by asking me to write words the value for the money the location the staff performence the people the comfort of the room all great
November 30, 2011
Great hotel wonderful atmosphere and best service
vila the vip treatment. the spa
we were 3 families at the hotel. we got the vilas with the private pool the vila itself was a great place to stay in with all the facilities to make your stay enjoyable. the whole hotel was extraordinarily maintained and the stuff was extremely helpful anytime you needed them. the vip lounge added extra value and the spa was one of the best we've been in
to summarize - well be back!!
The city nearby is nice but I would not leave the hotel - it has everything you need
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin, Hua Hin / Cha-am
- 19th century tropical hotel - For more then ten years we go to have dinner at the Sofitel
- A touch of grandeur. - hotel made us relax immediately with its landscaped lawns an
- Beautiful and well maintained property! - Great hotel for young children, the kis club is well run wit
- Beautiful hotel with lovely gardens - Thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The service was good and t
- Brilliant Hotel - Brilliant Hotel with wonderful staff right in the middle of
- Classic old worldly style - It was wonderful but the only drawback was the beach. We sta
- Comfortable place with friendly staff - We stay 5 days which is long enough to enjoy the premises &
- Convenience location - The location is very convenience, 10 mins walk to Night Mark
- drop dead gorgeous hotel - i have now stayed in four of the major hotels in hua hin and
- Excellent services & Good location - I stayed in villa, Feel just like home.
The room is very ne
- Fantastic hotel with the great service - Couldn't be better. Hotel provides everything that I could p
- Good location on the beach and center of HuaHIn - We stayed 10 nights and were disappointed by service in this
- Good standard Hotel as always - Everything is good standard here but I feel hotel interior d
- Good value - A colonial style hotel that was excellent value at the Agoda
- Great hotel , nice room and good service . - I arrived earlier than check in time but the staff help find
- Great hotel, pleasant service - had a great stay in this hotel.
the bed was extremely comfo
- Great hotel - Excellent hotel, I had a great time with my husband. I don't
- Great hotel - the room (a villa with pool) was great. breakfast is rich. t
- Great Location, Relaxing atmosphere - It is very nice hotel. The hotel is located in the centre o
- Great oasis in Hua Hin - Lovely stay in a Villa, very comfortable, great soft beds an
- Great staff, warm and welcome - My husband and I went there with 2 young children.
- Great stay - I think this is one of the best hotels we've ever been.
- Great villas - We stayed in the pool villas, which are a very private optio
- Historic place to stay - I have not seen such a variety of tasty food in a bufee for
- Immaculate Resort, great for special occasions - the wonderfully manicured greenery and well kept resort made
- Lovely Hotel - Friendly Staff - Luxury Room - Grea - my friend and i stayed here for 3 nights only, but it was a
- Lovely Hotel visited for the fist time in 1993. Il - Character ,location and service wonderful;delicious food.
- lovely hotel,great location - We had a nice stayed here ,the room is clean, and nice,we 'v
- Nice colonial style hotel with excellent staff - nice colonial style hotel with a beautyful garden, good pool
- Nice Hotel and near the beach - It is the 2nd day of our Hua Hin trip. We have booked 3 room
- Old World Style, Elegance and Service! - we really loved the sofitel resort at hua hin. the ambian
- Our best hotel ever - If I ever go to Hua Hin, it will be sure that we shall be ih
- Pool villas are good, better under Sofitel - Great location on the beach and close to bars and restaurant
- Possibly the best Hua Hin has to offer - The atmosphere of the hotel is predominantly friendly but a
- relaxing, great facilities but the beach - we enjoyed our stay
the feature of the resort are great
- Retro but spooky - cBest beach right at best location in Hua Hin. Food is so-so
- Sept 13, 2010 one night stay - my wife and 20 month old son stayed at the hotel for one one
- Sofitel Centara Grand Resort & Villas, -
- Sofitel Centara Grand Resort & Villas -
- SOFITEL HUA HIN - Hotel is very pretty...old world charm. Enjoyed the location
- Sofitel - The Sofitel location in town is good and right on the beach.
- Superb decor and caring services - It's a fantastic place for a relaxing holiday. I stayed at S
- Superp beach hotel - The Centara resort has maintained its high standard in servi
- The Sofitel Experience - The Sofitel Centara experience is one of a kind. From the mo
- The villas were paradise! - Overall, the Sofitel is a wonderful, quiet resort in Hua Hin
- Understated luxury - This glorious establishment was recommended by many expats l
- Villa Rooms are excellent - We stayed in a Villa. The web site does not do justice to t
- What a great hotel - this hotel must be the best in hua hin have stayed in 3other
- Wonderful - The only place to stay at Hua Hin. Its on a very nice part o