Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 12, 2013
relaxing atmosphere, beautiful rooms, great staff
the pool, the staff and the rooms
May 03, 2013
Secluded hotel with beautiful garden
Beach Transfer, Swimming Pool, Spa
I was surprised that the hotel not located by the beach. My bad i didn't check prior to book. However, the hotel has a beach transfer hourly to the chained hotel, the Dewa which is very luxurious hotel located by a very beautiful beach. At the hotel there a swimming pool, sauna and spa. The restaurant cooked excellent Thai food. Don't miss the Thai dessert. Staffs are very helpful.
April 30, 2013
Far away from beach
Clean room and spa activity, quiet
April 28, 2013
Garden Hotel in Koh Chang
Staff there were pretty nice and helpful
April 28, 2013
good location not far from pier
location swimming pool and service
This resort is located in good area, near waterfall, restaurant such as Aiyara seafood, Phu ta lae seafood and JE- EAW seafood. Staffs are helpful&friendly. Swimming pool is good for all, it's clean and beautiful. Moreover, i recommend warm jacuzzi near swimming pool, it's very cool!!
April 24, 2013
beautiful gardens and swimming pool
beautiful gardens and swimming pool and great breakfast
very nice stay,a wonderful relaxing time.ncely situated and not too far from the beach
April 23, 2013
Nice and Quiet place for relaxation
Nice room, Quiet and natural surrounding
Enjoyed the stay. Nice quiet surrounding with lots of greens and nature. Swimming pool is good with warm water at the jacuzzi. Too many mosquitoes though. Perfect for a quiet or romantice getaway.
April 18, 2013
Good except for the weatther
quiet, clean, friendly staff
The hotel hotel itself is great. The only big problem is that it's not close to anything.
Families with young children
April 16, 2013
it is quiet, has a nice swimming pool and garden
The resort is great if you want to avoid hooligan looking crowds in downtown bars, it is more family orientated and lots of couples come too. The swimming pool is nice. It is safe for young kids, they have a nice playground area with plastic toys and the swimming pool has great access for small kids. The staff of the hotel is slow but friendly. When we arrived at the reception, they let us wait for 5 minutes, one receptionist was talking on the phone and the other was sawing her dress without even noticing we have walked in. The resort perhaps used to be 4 starts, but that was 10 years ago. The rooms are fairly clean but you can see 10 years of wear and tear. The smell from the bathroom was quite strong when it was raining. Breakfast was very average; a standard selection of leftovers: Thai and western version.
The resort is still a good choice especially if you get discounted rates, it is safe and quiet, close to all areas of interest but one needs a car or rent a motorbike to get around. I would definitely comsider to stay in this resort again.
Families with young children
April 10, 2013
good location and great service
yummy food, good location and great service
nice resort, good breakfast but not variety. good for vacation.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ramayana Koh Chang Resort & Spa, Koh Chang (Trad)
- Beautiful and relaxing place to stay. - My husband and I went there for our wedding anniversary. It
- Beautiful hotel, perfect for a relaxing break. - the hotel is located between white sands and lonely beach an
- Beautiful hotel - We had a great stay here, staff could not have done enough f
- Beautiful Resort - Location is only drawback - shuttle to sister hotel for beac
- Beautiful setting and friendly staff - When we arrive, we had a couble bed booked because it was th
- Christmas at Ramayana - My two teenage daughters and I spent three enjoyable days he
- Clean, beautiful, FANTASTIC! - As we drove through white sand beach area, we looked at all
- comfortable bungalows in peacefull surroundings - Ramayana is situated in Klong Prao, one of the more relaxed
- Comfy bed - The staff were very friendly, good breakfast, lovely garden.
- feel good - you can take real vacation there. if you want to spend time
- Good accommodation choice for a few days Ko Chang - I would still recommend this hotel for other visitors as it
- Good bargain - The location is good for couple, coz it is a little bit far
- Good green and fresh resort - Happiness all day and night .Good time at Ramayana resort
- Good hotel to stay with family and good service. - We enjoyed our stay in this resort and will like to stay aga
- Great hotel and peaceful but no beach acces - this resort is located in a more quiet and relaxed location
- Great setting and lovely gardens - Lovely stay at this hotel, the pool was always empty and was
- just perfect! - we've choosen this hotel knowing it is bit far from the beac
- Loved the location...off the main island road. - You won"t be dissappointed. Simply a beautiful tropical para
- lovely relaxing resort, great service. - really nice resort hotel. rooms are lovely, spacious and cle
- Lovely resort - We stayed in resort 6 nights. Resort is very nice, clean, sw
- lovely spacious room, excellent, friendly service - we had a scooter accident in the afternoon and had to check
- nice room and atmosphere - good location,far from beach but has free transport hourly t
- Nice, but a bit off the beaten path - It was obvioulsy not peak season as the resort was rather em
- Peacefull surrounding - Great relaxing experience with great room , friendly staff.
- Quality hotel with reasonable room rates - this hotel is quite far from the beach, but it's an excellen
- Quiet and relaxing - ramayana is located for itself, away from the towns and feel
- Ramayana Koh Chang Resort & Spa - High standard service, good rooms and restaurant.
- refreshing - top tip, don't rent a bike or car from the hotel, they are r
- relaxing atmosphere, beautiful rooms, great staff -
- Rooms were good and free shuttle bus to beach - the staff were friendly and the room was beautiful with a lo
- trip at Ramayana Koh Chang resort & spa - it is a beautyful resort, good atmospherre that you can spen