Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
Families with older children
February 18, 2013
comfortable, delightful experience
clean, quiet and big room
Really good place if you are on budget. I have a good experience here. Really relaxing. Thumbs up!
February 17, 2013
Good location, small room and hard bed
incredibly hard bed. sheets were torn upon arrival, and contrary to the description of the hotel on agoda, internet usage was capped at 100mb per day. this last point was not so helpful for us, as we were on a working holiday and needed a stable internet connection. although, when we asked and explained, management increased our limit, but it required us to log in continuously.
Paddy's, owned and operated during part of the year by a local Irishman, has amazing food and 100 Baht cocktails all day long. Highly recommended and only a stone's throw away.
February 16, 2013
Central location, but away from the noisy bars
Clean rooms, close to the pier
the hotel is based very close to the pier so we didn't have any problems in finding it.
there is a local market in front, where you can buy some thai food specialties.
the room was spaciuos, light and clean.
the only disadvantage, loud drunk neighbours coming back from the party, but it's not really hotel's fault.
Anna's restaurent just 2 min walk from the hotel.
Families with young children
February 13, 2013
Nice & Quite room
Near to township of Phi Phi but not Noisy.
Generally we r happy with the environment. Most Equip have to ask the counter to get it, Blanket, kettle, cup etc...
Overall it worth staying again.
We go for Private Boat for Snorkelling & it is cheaper than joing other's ship.
The diving trip is very cheap compare to Phuket Islannd.
United States of America,
February 13, 2013
Great location . . . average to small size room.
Location, friendly staff.
Ivory was a good place to stay for the one night on Phi Phi. It was clean and quiet. The staff let us leave our luggage so we could check out the sights before we left.
Go on a tour of Maya Bay!!! Amazing!!!
Go to the view point . . . it is a steep and tiring walk up but it is worth the view! Not for the faint at heart and not in the heat of the day!
February 12, 2013
Simple and great for the value
Located in the middle of the town.
Less than 5 mins walking to the beach.
So many restaurants around.
Very simple and clean room.
The beach party at every night on the beach side.
February 11, 2013
Waarm welcome, professionnal and ready to help.
Not for smokers
Go on the north beach at night if you wanna party all night !
February 11, 2013
The Ivory has very clean and frish lookng rooom. The staff is very friendly and eager to help. They supply beach towels for your sun bathing needs.The reception is open from 7:30-19:30. After that the access door to the rooms is locked by electronic lock. As the Island is used for party by many it can happen that you will wake up by returning party guest at 4am. But that would be happening every where. It doesn't have a restaurant but there are many restaurant, bakery options very near.
Lemongrass restaurant and Anna's (across from each other) are more or less around the corner and provide good food. For diving I would suggest Aquanauts.
February 04, 2013
Best value for your money
clean rooms, lovely staff, good location, many restaurant and shops around.
January 29, 2013
Clean hotel with good staff.
good hotel with friendly staff.
you get what you pay for and more.
Location is good between both beaches.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ivory Phi Phi Island Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- Clean and friendly - Ivory Phi Phi is a short walk from the pier and was very eas
- clean and great rooms - good with clean facilities though they are a little small
- Clean hotel in good central location - friendly people, beautiful garden, relaxing rooms
- clean, quaint with very fragile beds. - my friend was on his bed and he kinda rocked himself up to g
- Clean, quiet, simple room in center of Ton Sai - As a non-party person, I was glad to stay somewhere that was
- clean, secure, and quietly accessible - located conveniently close to ton sai bay but away from all
- comfortable, delightful experience - Really good place if you are on budget. I have a good experi
- Good location hotel - this hotel is in a good location-a short walk from the pier.
- good location, but noisy at night - in the early morning, I cannot find the staff. there is no
- Good Location, poor hotel - It was in a decent location, close to the both beaches, town
- good location,service with a smile but small rooms - the couple after the counter are friendly and are always rea
- Great Location and Clean Hotel - perfectly located for taking in all sights on phi phi - we s
- Ivory Phi Phi Island Hotel, -
- Ivory - Hotel extremely clean and well maintained. The staff were ve
- location is good - i think ivory hotel's location is really good. but although
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - we had a pleasant stay. Close to ferry point and shops.
- Nice basic hotel within 5 minutes from the pier - Nothing fancy about this place but it was close to the pier
- Nice hotel with amazing service - The man behind the desk made our stay at Ko Phi Phi amazing.
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, good location - very friendly guy at the reception. rooms are not big but bi
- Nice place - This hotel was kept nice and clean. The rooms were fairly sm
- nice staff, good foods, good location - nice staff, good foods, good location, room is quite ok, wif
- Ok hotel - Hotel not great, the owner was nice enough, but the hotel do
- Paying mostly for location and nothing else - The owners are friendly, but behind the veil is a stingy hot
- Simple but good - Decent location not to far from the beach. Small but clean r
- Sjmple, clean, no frills hotel - Located at Phi Phi Central, it's a small hotel with very sim
- Small and clean room with nice service! - The room is not big, but very clean. Service is nice! Has go
- So clean, so fresh and has a great location!! - we were pleased with our stay at the ivory phi phi island ho