Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2614)
February 23, 2012
review of the hotel does not much the actual hotel
Hotel needs to work on their drainage as we stayed on one of the little bungalows and we couldn't sleep the whole night due to smelly drainage coming from outside. Adding to it, the noice from nearby clubs.
Hotel location is not really what we expected in Phi Phi island, the beach nearby is too much crowded, full of little boats which makes the whole place in mess.
February 22, 2012
Comfortable and Convenient
Small but clean room. Nice Pool
location is about a 10min walk from the pier. make sure you meet the resort staff at the pier so they can carry your suitcase. the bars & restaurant are nearby but not close enough to keep you awake at night. breakfast was ok. only issue i had was they will fine you baht for bringing a visitor back to your room after 10pm even if you booked a room for 2 people. that sucks!
the view from viewpoint is amazing. take plenty of water and your camera.
Do a full day snorkel trip in a longboat. Takes you to Bamboo Island (its amazing!) and Maya Bay. Much cheaper than speed boat and better atmosphere.
February 22, 2012
Great location but overpriced wq stuff attitude
good location, mostly clean
located in the center of action, between the 2 coasts, very nice outdoor tropical gardening, however the stuff wasn't too cooperative, the rooms were small and over priced
in the night, buy a bucket and drink it on the beach party starts at 12:00
February 21, 2012
very small room and not very good value for money
We stayed in one of their bungalov for 2 nights and I have to say that the accomodation as whole was not very good and not good value for money.
The bungalov itself was very small, with the mattress basically wedged between the walls and the deco was rather poor.
The walls are so thin that one morning we were woken up at dawn by a frog.
There are people screaming and shouting very early in the morning and the breakfast is not that great either.
Way too expensive for the quality of the accomodation provided.
We discovered that a similar accomodation could be found at a fraction of the price we paid for this.
do not bother with "fancy" restaurants, there are lots of great little family run restaurant on Phi-Phy where you can have great meals for very little money.
United States of America,
February 20, 2012
PP decent rooms
Clean rooms, good breakfast
Hotel was about 15min walk from pier. We stayed in a room which I thought was over priced at a night. We were A short walk to the beach area and closer to view point. Hotel had some movie channels which was nice because it rained. Room was clean, bathroom getting out dated. I liked their other hotel better pp palm tree but rate was higher than my last stay. Disappointed that hotel had no wifi for guest.
Eat at Lemon grass
United States of America,
February 18, 2012
Great Location, and cool place.
Close to beach, far enough away from loud night life. Will Hold key for you, clean
So we had booked a bungalow, but we were upgraded. Well, we really didn't want to be upgraded and wanted the experience of a bungalow. They wouldn't budge. Some staff was nice, and others kind of seemed annoyed and not nice.
The cleaning lady was great though, the breakfast was not bad, and the Air Conditioning was good.
the location was cool because you're close if you want to get the the backside beach real quick, but far enough away from the clubs that had loud music that would otherwise keep you up at night.
There is an internet cafe, fruit smoothie stand, massage place, tour booking, and a convenience store right across the dirt path/road thing. It's all right there if you need it.
February 18, 2012
Great location to make the most of a great island
The bungalows are set in a landscaped garden, and the location is excellent.
The hotel was in a great location for exploring the island. It's near the night life, but also far enough away to allow you to escape when you need a rest.
Take a boat trip to Koh Phi Phi Leh to see Maya beach. This is the obvious, but must do sightseeing trip on the island. Another great thing to do is go Kayaking up the coast.
February 18, 2012
Amazing location and immaculate rooms
2 min walk from the beach
Amazing location only a 2 mins walk away from the the beach, which serves purpose for both sunbathing and swimming in the day and then going out to all the beach bars after dark.
United States of America,
February 17, 2012
I usually try to be as objective as possible when submitting a survey and love to give a great review when credit is due. My fiance and I have travelled so many countries and have stayed in different hotel categories but let me tell you, this hotel has probably the worst customer service I've seen. The front desk does not even look at you in the eyes when checking in and all the ladies working are so rude! This hotel needs serious customer service training. In addition, we upgraded for a room in the building and the rooms are awful, so small but the beds are hard like rocks. Finally, the sewer system in the room smelled overwhelmingly, really disgusting. I could go on and on about the dirty breakfast and the noise in the rooms... This place should be closed down and I would never stay there again, even if they paid me! Believe me, if you don't want your vacation to be ruined, avoid this place at all cost!!
February 17, 2012
Hotel is really close to the beach clubs so you can hear all the noise but its honestly not that loud that you cant sleep.. The pool is quite nice and warm.. The markets are right outside the hotel very convenient if u want to get massages n stuff.. The view from the building room 916 was beautiful. The room was clean except for some bugs squished on the walls lol.. All in all i think it was perfect for what i needed and it has some personality :)
Phi Phi Viewpoint!
A half an hour trek up the side of the mountain (your calve will hurt for three days straight but soooo worth it because the view is amazing!! Take a camera some snacks and ALOT of mosquito repellent because there are masses of mozzies up there :) Have fun!!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - P.P. Casita Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- 2nd time with Casita, Great place to stay! - this is my second time staying in pp.casita and it will not
- 4 days in koh Phi Phi - The hotel is located in the center of the island so you can
- basic accomodations, but good location - PP Casita was a basic room, quite small though. For the amou
- Beautiful garden and nice staffs but small room - a little bit far from the pier, but when i saw it, i was att
- Beautiful property and landscaping! - loved the hotel, but the air con blows right on you in bed!!
- building site - we stayed here for 3 nights booked through the internet look
- Bungalow Hotel - this hotel offers cosy but small bungalows with standard com
- Bungalow was lovely but staff need to smile more - These bungalows are situated at the top of the hill, perfect
- Casita--terrible hotel! - Do not stay at this hotel.
- Centrally Located Oasis - The rooms are comfortable and has all the amenities you woul
- Cheap and clean bungalows - Nice little find in Phi Phi. It's situated a bit far from th
- Clean and comfy, but not for the flashpackers! - We stayed at Phi Phi Casita for two nights. This is an ideal
- clean room but hot and dirty swimming pool - nothing impressive except for the dirty swimming pool. the w
- Close to the action, without being in it - We had a great time at this hotel. It was close enough that
- Comfortable at reasoable price - Comfortable place to stay with reasonable price. Near to eve
- Cool place to stay and party......and sleep - PP Casita is a good place to stay. Close to the bars, shops
- Couldn't ask for anything better - We arrive with the taxi boat alone with 30 other guests. Som
- cute little hotel - great little place with an excellent pool. a bit small but i
- decent bungalow hotel on Phi Phi Island - Phi Phi Casita Hotel is one of the (many) bungalow hotels on
- Disappointed. - for what we paid to stay here we were very disappointed. the
- Disappointing - Looked nice from the outside, terrible from the inside.
- fair for the price in p.p the location is good -
- Fantastic bungalows! - loved our stay at pp casita. we paid £50 for a double a nigh
- foul weather - My husband and I stayed here one night. We planned to take l
- Good enough-hotel. - This is an island were the tourists are in majority. You get
- good environment - it is very hard to find the hotel form the furry. about 10 m
- Good for the price - This was good place. They provide suitcase delivery service
- Good hotel, staff quiet rude. - this hotel is good, is located in the center of the island,
- Good hotel, want to stay again -
- good location - 10 minutes walking way from the port.the stuff come to carry
- Good location - The hotel was in a good location, 5 minutes out of the centr
- Good value - PP Casita was very nice for the money I spent compared to ot
- good - good location, close to every thing, staff can speak good En
- great for full moon party - Good stay, Food was nice, Staff were friendly, Hotel can org
- great hotel with beuatiful swimming pool - enjoyed our stay in this hotel second time staying here.stay
- great hotel - i love the pp casita, the food was great and the rooms are s
- great location and good value for money - good hotel and swimming pool was ok. The location is 60 mete
- Great location and very cozy - We stay for 2 nights in the hotel and it was great. Is a sim
- great location but small rooms - p.p. casita has a great location, but poor service.
- Great location but small rooms - Room it's small (Bangkalow) . But Landscape very well.
- Great location with good value! - we absolutely loved our stay at pp casita. we only were able
- Great location with pool - This resort is very clean with great rooms and a pool. Loca
- Great location, idyllic. - great hotel for the main part of phi phi, pretty rooms we ha
- great location, near beach & close to town - loved it on Phi Phi will stay at Casita again (for the third
- Great location, nice pool! - this is a great hotel. it's close to the beach (5 min walk)
- Great location, quiet location - Great! We enjoyed getting around to the many activities on
- Great location. Clean and great service! - Everything was great! However the breakfast was not good at
- Great location - I have to confess that pictures are not same as real.
- Great location - The hotel stay was good. Perhaps a bit of wear and tear but
- Great locationbut small rooms, - It was very2 great, but not all thai people speaks english e
- Great place to stay - Close to everything: beach, bars, restaurants, shops. Downsi
- Great value for money and location - I've stayed on Phi Phi before so I knew what to look for and
- ็Helpful Staffs but overcharged for the visitors. - i would sugguest to be less intense about overcharging for t
- insincere service - We are very sorry to say this is the only and the worst hote
- it's ok - it's not actually a hotel, the facilities are poor and it sm
- just ok - the hotel is close to everything but far enough away that yo
- lovely bungalows and hotel - i loved the hotel, staying by the pool, the breakfast and th
- Lovely bungalows in great location - Great location, clean good sized bungalows, with lovely gard
- Lovely hotel and good location - very relaxed environment
good breakfast service and five mi
- Lovely hotel with great service - The staff were very friendly and the service was very good.
- Lovely place to stay - I had read various reviews about this hotel and was looking
- neat concept strict rules - The check-in staff was generally friendly, but it seemed for
- Nice hotel, clean bungalows colse to the beach. - Good stay but the gueasts in the bungalows around were loud
- nice hotel - 1. it is far away from boat stop, but it is close to beach.
- Nice place, rooms small and very hot - Lovely hotel set out like a village with small bungalows all
- Nice resort near the beach and village - We enjoyed our stay at P.P. Casita, the bungalows are very c
- Nice room, lovely pool - Only stayed here on night before leaving phi phi. Chose this
- Nice rooms, beautiful setting but a little noisy - after staying in some lower end hotels we decided to splurge
- Nice, clean, great value for money - We were surprised at what a peaceful environment the hotel w
- Not for me - To be honnest it was the first time and last one that i'll g
- Not impressed - Rooms were old. Sheets old. Bed hard. Staff rude.
- overall, recommend ! - phi phi island is really small island, so no worries about l
- P P Casita - I never imagined the hotel would be so far from the beach on
- p p casita - P.P., Casita is the best choice. If you want to stay at Phi
- P.P Casita - P.P. Casita is a well-run, relaxing place to stay in Phi Phi
- P.P Casita - The hotel is right beside all the restaurants and pubs and y
- P.P. Casita Hotel, -
- P.P. Casita Hotel -
- P.P. Casita Hotel -
- P.P. Casita Hotel - the hotell is very close to the bech!!! big rooms
great 4 ho
- P.P. Casita Hotel - we like the casita hotel locaton very good .
we found very
- Perfect Holiday - Phi Phi is really beautiful and I think the Casita has a per
- Perfect Location - Really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, it was perfect for loca
- Phi Phi Casita Hotel - Phi Phi Casita is a fantastic hotel that I will definitely b
- Phi Phi Don disappointment! - PP Casita has nice boungalows but with problems underneath:
- Pleasant stay - We had a very pleasant stay in P.P. Casita. Compared with th
- Pleasant, good location and near to all your needs - It takes about 10-20 minutes walk from the main pier to get
- PP Casita - I really enjoyed staying at the PP Casita because of the cle
- review of the hotel does not much the actual hotel - Hotel needs to work on their drainage as we stayed on one of
- Room is Small - No Wifi in the hotel , and don't have transfer plug-in eithe
- Small room - Small room..And it's far away from the sea..I'm almost exhau
- Upmarket hotel - this is an upmarket hotel on pp. service was good. close to
- Very good hotel - Clean rooms, nice pool, good and quiet location
Too bad the
- Very nice hotel, short distance from the beach - This hotel is very nice, although it is one of the furthest
- Very nice hotel - Hotel casita is a lovely hotel and the bungalow rooms are ve
- Very noisy, other thing was fine - it just nearby the beach and 15min walk to the pier. the gar
- Very well run hotel with good location too - Everything was fine, as expected. The only disadvantage is t