Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1589)
September 14, 2011
straff were ok especially at reception
cleaning of room was ok but towel rail broke and air condition did not work properly. Biggest problem was the Bed ?? I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was the hardest bed i have ever had. ROCK HARD comes to mind. All the staff had phones which were so loud it was disturbing.
September 08, 2011
one of the better options on phi phi
the hotel is extremely convenient to access, you can walk from the pier with your bags no problem. front desk staff are the weak link, the receptionist checking us in made me go and get a print out of my booking, even though she told me she had all my reservation details and knew that i booked through agoda. i found all the front of house staff to be rude, housekeeping and gym staff were very friendly. fantastic gym, the best hotel facilities i've ever used. no restaurant so no room service but don't opt for breakfast, save your money, you get it from the restaurant across the street and it's the worst breakfast i've had on all my travels through thailand. also, no wifi available in the rooms, not even to pay for. pool stays shaded most of the time
September 07, 2011
Nice but a little too pricey for what you get
the room that we stayed in was so-so, value for money is close to zero. apart from the cozy decor which was good. the room was small, there were no toothbrush and the bed felt old
September 02, 2011
Worth the extra with Great Breakfast setting
Breakfast on the water's edge, lots of water
you always pay a bit more for quality accommodation on phi phi but this is really central and still quiet and lovely. great shower, good air con, comfy room and killer location - including the awesome breakfast spot!!
August 26, 2011
quiet but only minutes from all the attactions
nicley landscaped gardens and state of the art gym are the real plus points of this hotel. the rooms are clean and pleasant tho expensive for what you get in terms of room quality. the hotel has a very small pool that could do with heating in wet season its too cold to use
August 22, 2011
Really nice hotel, amazing island
Only let down was the swimming pool which was slightly disappointing but with the beach so close it's hardly a problem.
Cheapest buckets from the boxing bar!
Families with young children
August 19, 2011
Friendly little, centrally based hotel.
central location, clean, and a nice little pool too
I accidental booked this hotel for a day after we arrived at phi phi, the island was very busy, but the staff still managed to accommodate us, we were planning for just two nights in phi phi, and because we were enjoying our stay so much, we stayed for an extra night.
When we left banyan villas we got a long tail boat to Raylee bay, instead of getting the ferry, for the five of us we paid about 4000 baht, which considering we could stop at a number of beautiful island on route, was fantastic value, even if its about 4 imps as much as the ferry. We were also able to pull up on the beach right in front of the hotel instead of going to the port on the slow boat and then having to get a taxi. It really is worth doing this and avoid the over crowded ferries if traveling with children, having to be able to easily get on and off the boat (which take about 45 minute each end on the slow boat due to the number of people) and if you enjoy being able to stop as and when you feel to see sights off the beaten track.
Great little unexpected adventure.
August 19, 2011
Great location and facilities
Great location, beautiful garden and pool, comfortable bedclothes
Only 3 minutes walk from Tongsai peer. Our room was the old wing -- banyan wing with wooden floor, but was very comfortable and well furnished.
The pool was lovely inside the quiet and beautiful garden, but smelled a little too chloric. No Internet access in the room. You need to go to the gym lounge to connect to the Internet, where there are only two desktop computers for too many people to use.
Breakfast was fairly good. Outdoor, facing the sea, a fantastic location to enjoy the morning breeze and sunshine.
August 19, 2011
Good location but noisy rooms
Lovely hotel right along Ton sai Bay. very easy to locate, it was a 3 min walk from the pier. Plenty of amenities near the hotel, with food outlets, marts travel agents etc. Small pool, but has a lovely gym, internet service. Downside is poor noise insulation, you tend to hear your neighbours walking pass while you're sleeping, or people shutting their doors
August 18, 2011
Centrally located,in Tonsai Village
Comfortable rooms, good amenities.
Nice pool but lacks lounge chairs and there are NO umbrellas this needs to be sorted out.
Showers in bathroom don't drain away & you need to be fast before bathroom floods.
Housemaids left towels in animal shapes very sweet.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Hotel wing on right hand side gets a lot of street noise ant night.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phi Phi Banyan Villa Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- A good choice - We were satisfied with the cleanliness and convenience of th
- As good as you can get for Phi Phi - Unfortunately this hotel is about as good as you can get for
- Average, not recommended - Stay 1 day, like the lobby and gym, but the room is too hot,
- Beatiful hotel outside city - Great hotel at perimeter of city. Great for daytreks althou
- Beautiful Hotel in great location - Stayed at this hotel twice now and still highly recommend it
- Beautiful outside, not so nice inside. - The pool: small, but still nice for a swim with pretty veget
- Beautifull resort, top location - We loved the resort, the service was good and as written abo
- Best Hotel - Hotel in the very high level of the possible/given most serv
- Best location in Phi Phi Island except views - If you are looking to stay in the Ton Sai area, this hotel i
- Best location, in the heart of the main hub. - The only minus on our 4 night stay was that at 2am on one ni
- Comfortable and great location - This was a really nice stay. The room was more than ample si
- Comfortable, olderstyle room - Lovely pool but not enough sunlounge chairs, needs umbrellas
- decent option on Koh Phi Phi - our stay was quite expensive, $120 USD/night but we book onl
- friendly staff and nice location - Like I mentioned, the location is good, it is at the ton sai
- Good hotel in the centre of village - This hotel served a purpose as it offered a good location fo
- Good hotel with good location but not cheap. - we stayed in january, 2011 in banyan wing double. the room w
- Good location and clean rooms - the rooms were clean and standard, nothing special. we were
- Good Location and Good Hotel - I like this hotel, location in the middle of busy place but
- Good location and good rooms for Phi Phi - The location was very good. Everything was so close but not
- Good location and very friendly service - We had a wonderful 5 nights at PHi PHI Banyan Hotel. We fou
- Good location bt sadly no wifi access :( - It's was great... The staff is nice n Neva failed to smile.
- good location, but bad serive - the staff service was poor, the hotel has too many ridiculo
- Good location, Nice Hotel - We stayed at Phi Phi Banyan for 2 nights late november. We w
- Good location. Clean rooms. Good service. - Very good location. Nice view from the balcony (garden view)
- Good location - cleaning of room was ok but towel rail broke and air conditi
- good location - rooms are confortable and clean, there's only wi-fi at the g
- Great Hotel and we had a brilliant 8 days here - Really nice Hotel. I have been to Phi Phi 3 times now so I t
- Great hotel with fantastic location - This hotel is well located on front on phi phi, staff are fr
- Great hotel - magic position. right in the heart of it all. rooms are clea
- Great location and friendly staff - Cons would be there were mosquitos and the room had this fun
- Great location and nice service - The Banyan Hotel is right in the heart of Phi Phi village, c
- Great location, clean. - great location, 100 meters from the pier. Really clean and t
- Great location. - We had one of the back twin rooms which was rather noisy as
- Great location - Room was far from front desk and bit expensive for quality o
- Great Room, Nice Pool, Excellent Gym! - Picked this hotel due to the state of the art gym. Stayed f
- happy to go home - we heard another guest complaining about the mold and she wa
- honey moon - we are couple in honeymoon and we stayed 3 nights and enjoy
- Hotel in Phi-Phi - Phi-Phi is nice but so crowded... By the way the hotel was n
- It is all about location! - The restaurant where breakfast was served was super with bea
- Koh Phi Phi - The hotel itself was clean, and the front of the hotel (lobb
- lovely hotel - great location just besides the beach.
hotel restaurant on
- Lovely Hotel - The staff are very helpful the hotel is ideally located the
- meh - The hotel was nice enough, but didn't exceed my expectations
- Near ferry port hotel - Welcomed by very friendly staff. Resort has many mosquitoes
- nice hotel by the beach - hotel's location is good. not far from the ferry port. but t
- Nice hotel with fantastic staff - The hotel is located on the pier side of Phi Phi, which mean
- Nice hotel, great location - We were picked up by the pier when we arrived by ferry, so n
- Nice hotel...rude staff - Hotel is ok...a bit overpriced relatve to many others
- Nice Hotel - stayed for 3nights, very good, nice pool, very close to rest
- No view at all! - Very comfotable, good size rooms, nice breakgast,free intern
- Nothing spectacular - wi-fi not available in room, only in fitness centre which is
- Only ok - Great location, although noise during the night.
- perfect hotel, icing on the cake - great hotel, small pool but fine considering the sea is very
- Perfect location, clean and great value - Quality hotel close to the port in the Phi Phi island villag
- Phi Phi Banyan Villa Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi), T - When I was there, the room had power plug around 4-5 points
- Phi Phi Banyan Villa Hotel -
- Rooms decent compared to others, Staff unfriendly - Not a very welcoming arrival. Lady on check in rude and unfr
- Solid hotel with excellent gym - we stayed for 5 nights and had a great time. our group of fr
- unpleasent - We had a very bad experience. The room was depressing, the s
- Would not stay here again - Good stay. Wpuldn't go back. Overpriced and smells moldy.
- 房间设施完备，交通便利，下次还会来住 -