Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1589)
April 06, 2011
Nice hotel with fantastic staff
The hotel is located on the pier side of Phi Phi, which means it is a 5 min walk to the other side of the island for the main beach. It also means that you are far from the noise of the beach parties so you can have a great night's sleep.
The room was well tended, but possibly getting a little old and worn down. the bed is VERY firm, but I personally found it okay, but my partner thought it was a brick. the shower was hot with good pressure - one of the best in Thailand. At one stage, our air conditioner froze up and spat dirty ice into our bed and made horrible noises. When we reported this, the staff were incredibly helpful and the A/C was repaired by the time we returned to the room from the beach that afternoon.
The pool is a good size, but is very chlorinated, which bleached some of our clothing from black to red, so be careful of that, but was otherwise a great way to cool off after a hike to the look out (watch out for angry monkeys on that hike).
As I said, the staff were very friendly and helpful to us. I personally feel that the price is quite inflated for the quality of the room, having stayed in more modern rooms with more features for a cheaper price in Thailand, but that may just be the nature of Phi Phi.
Ciao Bella on the other side of Phi Phi was the best, all round Italian meal I think I have ever had :) Great value for fantastic food
March 31, 2011
Nice hotel, great gym
Fitness Centre, nice pool, rooms were clean and modern
This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel. Rooms are clean and modern. Location is excellent right in the town. The fitness centre (included in your stay) is awesome! Also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the water.
March 29, 2011
it was a nice palce with clean rooms. the service was ok,
March 26, 2011
nice clean rooms
close to the pier and not too far from the beach.
we enjoyed our time there. the room was nice and clean, the shower had hot water, and the location is not bad at all
United States of America,
March 23, 2011
Very nice hotel, great location
Location, pool, breakfast
Close to the dock, Tonsai Vilage, beach, shopping, restaurants, etc. ,but far enough away from the nighttime craziness of the beach that it's quiet. Pool is quiet and secluded so can relax. We liked the wooden floors, decor - clean, comfortable.
Phi Phi Scuba was the most friendly, non- pushy, quality snorkel/ dive place we found. The walk up to the viewpoints on the ridge of the island was long, hot, and strenuous, but fun and worthwhile. The beach is very noisy at night, so be prepared if you're looking at a hotel there.
United States of America,
March 22, 2011
Great location, comfortable
March 21, 2011
Great little hotel in the heart of Phi Phi
Lovely clean rooms with great large balconies
We loved this hotel & were sad we only stayed one night - next time we will stay for longer. It is the heart of Phi Phi so everything is very close by. The only slight disappointment was that there is no restuarant there so we had to go down the road a bit for our included breakfast. The staff were very lovely.
Make sure you try a bucket - you'll know what I mean...
March 19, 2011
very nice great location, excellent rooms
nice serviece, wonderfull rooms
We had a good experience, the hotel is just next to the pier it's garden work is amazing, and there is a nice small privete pool. our room was a bit far which make it diffcult taking the bags but we manged at the end, all in all we liked it.
March 16, 2011
Very nice hotel in the center of town
The hotel is conveniently located and quiet
the phi phi banyan villa hotel is in the middle of the action.
our room was large, clean and quiet. it is quite new and modern and has a nice swimming pool.
there is a good buffet breakfast in their restaurant by the beach.
March 14, 2011
Attentive Staff and Nice Rooms
Really nice gym, great location and clean
Friendly staff, clean rooms. Wished the pool was cleaner and nicer. Wished the hotel provided wifi since the free internet, located in the gym, closes before 10pm.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phi Phi Banyan Villa Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- A good choice - We were satisfied with the cleanliness and convenience of th
- As good as you can get for Phi Phi - Unfortunately this hotel is about as good as you can get for
- Average, not recommended - Stay 1 day, like the lobby and gym, but the room is too hot,
- Beatiful hotel outside city - Great hotel at perimeter of city. Great for daytreks althou
- Beautiful Hotel in great location - Stayed at this hotel twice now and still highly recommend it
- Beautiful outside, not so nice inside. - The pool: small, but still nice for a swim with pretty veget
- Beautifull resort, top location - We loved the resort, the service was good and as written abo
- Best Hotel - Hotel in the very high level of the possible/given most serv
- Best location in Phi Phi Island except views - If you are looking to stay in the Ton Sai area, this hotel i
- Best location, in the heart of the main hub. - The only minus on our 4 night stay was that at 2am on one ni
- Comfortable and great location - This was a really nice stay. The room was more than ample si
- Comfortable, olderstyle room - Lovely pool but not enough sunlounge chairs, needs umbrellas
- decent option on Koh Phi Phi - our stay was quite expensive, $120 USD/night but we book onl
- friendly staff and nice location - Like I mentioned, the location is good, it is at the ton sai
- Good hotel in the centre of village - This hotel served a purpose as it offered a good location fo
- Good hotel with good location but not cheap. - we stayed in january, 2011 in banyan wing double. the room w
- Good location and clean rooms - the rooms were clean and standard, nothing special. we were
- Good Location and Good Hotel - I like this hotel, location in the middle of busy place but
- Good location and good rooms for Phi Phi - The location was very good. Everything was so close but not
- Good location and very friendly service - We had a wonderful 5 nights at PHi PHI Banyan Hotel. We fou
- Good location bt sadly no wifi access :( - It's was great... The staff is nice n Neva failed to smile.
- good location, but bad serive - the staff service was poor, the hotel has too many ridiculo
- Good location, Nice Hotel - We stayed at Phi Phi Banyan for 2 nights late november. We w
- Good location. Clean rooms. Good service. - Very good location. Nice view from the balcony (garden view)
- Good location - cleaning of room was ok but towel rail broke and air conditi
- good location - rooms are confortable and clean, there's only wi-fi at the g
- Great Hotel and we had a brilliant 8 days here - Really nice Hotel. I have been to Phi Phi 3 times now so I t
- Great hotel with fantastic location - This hotel is well located on front on phi phi, staff are fr
- Great hotel - magic position. right in the heart of it all. rooms are clea
- Great location and friendly staff - Cons would be there were mosquitos and the room had this fun
- Great location and nice service - The Banyan Hotel is right in the heart of Phi Phi village, c
- Great location, clean. - great location, 100 meters from the pier. Really clean and t
- Great location. - We had one of the back twin rooms which was rather noisy as
- Great location - Room was far from front desk and bit expensive for quality o
- Great Room, Nice Pool, Excellent Gym! - Picked this hotel due to the state of the art gym. Stayed f
- happy to go home - we heard another guest complaining about the mold and she wa
- honey moon - we are couple in honeymoon and we stayed 3 nights and enjoy
- Hotel in Phi-Phi - Phi-Phi is nice but so crowded... By the way the hotel was n
- It is all about location! - The restaurant where breakfast was served was super with bea
- Koh Phi Phi - The hotel itself was clean, and the front of the hotel (lobb
- lovely hotel - great location just besides the beach.
hotel restaurant on
- Lovely Hotel - The staff are very helpful the hotel is ideally located the
- meh - The hotel was nice enough, but didn't exceed my expectations
- Near ferry port hotel - Welcomed by very friendly staff. Resort has many mosquitoes
- nice hotel by the beach - hotel's location is good. not far from the ferry port. but t
- Nice hotel with fantastic staff - The hotel is located on the pier side of Phi Phi, which mean
- Nice hotel, great location - We were picked up by the pier when we arrived by ferry, so n
- Nice hotel...rude staff - Hotel is ok...a bit overpriced relatve to many others
- Nice Hotel - stayed for 3nights, very good, nice pool, very close to rest
- No view at all! - Very comfotable, good size rooms, nice breakgast,free intern
- Nothing spectacular - wi-fi not available in room, only in fitness centre which is
- Only ok - Great location, although noise during the night.
- perfect hotel, icing on the cake - great hotel, small pool but fine considering the sea is very
- Perfect location, clean and great value - Quality hotel close to the port in the Phi Phi island villag
- Phi Phi Banyan Villa Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi), T - When I was there, the room had power plug around 4-5 points
- Phi Phi Banyan Villa Hotel -
- Rooms decent compared to others, Staff unfriendly - Not a very welcoming arrival. Lady on check in rude and unfr
- Solid hotel with excellent gym - we stayed for 5 nights and had a great time. our group of fr
- unpleasent - We had a very bad experience. The room was depressing, the s
- Would not stay here again - Good stay. Wpuldn't go back. Overpriced and smells moldy.
- 房间设施完备，交通便利，下次还会来住 -