Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Ton Sai Bay
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2561)
October 24, 2012
very convenient location, close to town and the peer, value for money
October 19, 2012
Horrible Service, Ok Location
Amazing views from the Sea View Rooms
Unfortunately our shower leaked water everywhere into our room as this hotel is getting old, and clearly wear and tear is starting to take effect. Upon telling reception they sent someone up with towels to clean it up. This clearly does not fix the problem for a 4 day stay. When contacting reception again and attempting to discuss this we were dismissed. On third face to face contact we told that clearly we were being difficult hence they would prefer it if a) we went to another hotel (this is at 8pm, with no refund on a fully paid room) OR b) change rooms. The order of these options doesn’t really make you feel like a guest – and the rudeness in which these options were delivered was pretty incredible.
They ended up fixing our shower and interactions with some(only some) other staff members were better….. But this one rude horrible lady at reception unfortunately set the one for our stay at this Hotel. Me and my freinds were not too phased about the water, more aboutour interactions with staff.
Generally requests seemed to be a bit of a bother, most things seemed to be putting people out of their way i.e.) requesting a pool towel. There are no greetings here, i.e.) Hello, how was your day? Or Welcome to our Hotel. Basic simple stuff that shouldn’t cost anything is missing…. Stuff that you can get staying in a cheap and cheerful Hostel.
There are lots of beautiful Hotels on this Island in great locations which are in less touristy area than this…. I am sure many other Hotels also have great views like this one does. So if I had my time again I would not stay here.
Pay a local driver to take you around to all of the snorkelling spots and beautiful beaches for the day, rather than going on an organised tour. This is about the same price; it gives you flexibility in terms of how much time you want to spend at each spot, and our can avoid the hordes of tourists. As a result we got to see giant see turtles!! Our driver was amazing and made the day really special.
October 17, 2012
Great location but ting tong staff
Good sound proofing, good location
Reception staff seemed a bit frazzled when I checked in. The rooms are nice and quite sound proof and the location close to the pier is great if you're tired after the ferry ride.
October 08, 2012
Nice hotel with excellent location
Excellent location, big hotel, nice swimming pool, exciting sea view from the balcony
The main advantage of the Hotel is its location - 5 min walk from the pier, main beaches, shops and night life.
The room was spacy and clean.
Nice swimming pool.
One of the biggest hotels on the island.
It is possible to leave the lagguage at the reception after check-out.
Girls on the reception were not very friendly, but we did not care.
Breakfast is mediocre, only the chap who cookes omlette improves the situation.
The is no elevator in the hotel. We lived on the 5th floor, and it was not very convenient to go upstairs everytime, especially with the lagguage.
Long beach is the best, you can take a long boat to Long Beach right near the hotel.
October 08, 2012
2mins walk to the pier, that leaves you ample for your breakfast before dashing off to pier off the phuket or krabi. Generally, cleanliness wise is ok, good selection of satellite TVs (who spend time watching TV in Phi Phi anyway) No elevator so those with heavy luggage bags will have to carry up to 5 storey high, Can get a little loud an night due to the music from the bars near the beach. Wifi will cost you.
United States of America,
October 07, 2012
Nice hotel, great view, but party crowd
Great hotel with view of gorgeous beach. Ideal for younger crowds, as it is in the a very touristy location. Lots of parties till 3am, so if you want a quiet time, stay elsewhere. They dont mention this on the website, but guests are not allowed after 10 pm.
October 07, 2012
great location, good service, good view
best location near the peer
we love to stay at this hotel because the environment is always clean. Breakfast was ok, service was good, staff is friendly. each room has function deposit box for keeping our precious stuff. definitely, a good hotel for couple and family. And it's peaceful too.
Go to View Point to see the whole view of Phi Phi Islands. But don't start in the afternoon, it's about 2 km walking and climbing in steps and it'll be dark when you reach up there you will not see the beauty of it.
United States of America,
October 06, 2012
I had a top floor(5th floor) sea view room at Phi Phi Hotel. Outstanding sights from the balcony! I have to say I was impresssed with what I saw....beautiful! The rooms are clean and decent, although on the tired side and showing some age. Not exactly a great room for the price, but you have to figure in the splendid views. All hotels on the island seem to be overpriced, so nothing you can really do about it. After the ferry arrives the hotels get swamped all at once and you might find yourself waiting for your room to be cleaned. 1st ferry arrives around 10:30am and hotel checkout is 11:00, so not much the hotel can do but ask you to be patient while they prepare the rooms. Staff was nice about keeping us posted on the status of the room. Hotel manages to stay fairly quiet despite its central location. There is no lift, so those who have trouble with stairs might want a lower floor. A good choice.
Best experience on Phi Phi is to charter your own longtail boat. Just walk out to the beach near the hotel and bargain for a personal tour(avoid the crowded official tourboats). You can get a great 3 hour tour for around 1500 Baht..well worth it. The boat drivers seem pretty cool and fair for the most part. Enjoy your trip!
United States of America,
September 28, 2012
Cannot recommend this hotel
The staff at the front desk was extremely unfriendly (except for the bell man) - you could see they hated their job. The room was not impressive as it seems very old and moldy. To top it off, there were a set of stairs we had to climb every time we wanted to go for a walk. I am sure there are better choices for this price.
September 27, 2012
Stayed 2 nights in seaview room.Hotel is located 50 metres from the Ferry landing and convenient to village restaurants and shops.Rooms are adequate but the mattresses are hard and take a bit of getting used to.European breakfast is adequate,little for other nationalities.Wifi provided at 100baht an hour.Staff performance is adequate.Checkout 11am due to ferry arrivals.
Overall adequate but not great value.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phi Phi Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- 2nd stay - This hotel was fantastic, so much so we doubled the length o
- Basic hotel with great location - have one night stay at PhiPhi. Reach PhiPhi island by 11am.
- below average service with an average price - the staffs there are not friendly and the service is poor. W
- Better stays elsewhere in the price range - We did not particularly enjoy our stay at the Phi Phi Hotel
- Centrally located hotel - Pros
Good sized rooms, not too noisy. reasonable breakfast
- conditions ok ,but rather less than expected - - reserved and paid for a seaview room , but the view over t
- convenient location, average room and service - the hotel is a bit outdated. some staff cannot even understa
- Dreadful hotel but convenient - The only good thing about this hotel was the check out! Sad
- easy to access -
- Everything was ok -
- Excellent hotel - Excelent location, just across the pier, very close to Ton S
- fun times! - Totally acceptable, surprisingly nice high rise hotel. Not
- Good choice in Phi Phi - The Tonsai suite is certainly worth the money. Great view, a
- good hotel with helpful staff as always - supposely to help towards keeping the island clean on walkin
- Good location and clean rooms - Generally a good stay with clean rooms.
The hotel is slight
- Good location but all facilities seems a bit old - Nice reception lady. Forgot my tripod I. The hall and I call
- Good location but small rooms and dirty shower - Like others say, you can see the hotel right from the ferry
- Good Location - Beach view is good . The service of the hotel is very bad. c
- Good location - had to climb 4 flights of stairs to our room despite our age
- Good Place to Stay on Phi Phi - The Phi Phi Hotel was actually a good place to stay on Phi P
- Good Service - We stay on the top floor.
It doesn't have elevator.
- great hotel, reasonable price - Hotel was great. I have stayed there many times. The locat
- Great location but Internet photos deceptive - No lift and bellboys suddenly scarce when time to go up to t
- Great location but that's it! - I received a room with an inside door of the next room, and
- Great location but unfriendly service - I would not recommend this hotel, although the location was
- Great location nice pool - Walking distance to Ton Sai Bay,a 5th floor room with elevat
- Great location with small room and pool - the location of hotel is great, very close to the dock, ther
- Great Location, but quiet an old hotel - Good stay, close to the pier, no elevator - I stayed on the
- Great location, excellent seaview, 3 star room! -
- Great location, good budget hotel - It's just opposite the jetty, so convenient for a location l
- Great location, Very good hotel - We loved the sea view, the hotel is very clean and located i
- great location - very convenient location, close to town and the peer, value
- Great place to stay - This hotel is in a great location and is about a one minute
- Great stay - Totally acceptable, surprisingly nice high rise hotel. Not
- Great views from rooms - the hotel was comfortable and clean and location was perfect
- location good but slow check in and no lift -
- LOVED IT! - The service there was GREAT, much like the service everywher
- Lovely hotel with a balcony view - very helpful front desk staff who were kind and efficient. o
- Lovely hotel with a great location - Phi Phi Hotel has a great location on Phi Phi, it is close t
- Money Value:= - Only have 3 stars, should be upgraded if you ask me. Only 20
- near the pier -
- nice hotel in koh phi phi - very easy to spot, this hotel is the highest of the island w
- Nice hotel with central location - We have stayed at the Phi Phi Hotel before. If you are stayi
- Nice hotel with clean rooms - Hotel has a very convenient location, only 2 minutes walk fr
- Nice hotel with great view - Price and location of the hotel is very good also the rooms
- Nice hotel with reasonable budget - A desirable hotel option if you stay in Ton Sai Bay of Phi P
- Nice Hotel,Great location - straight off the ferry and only a short five minute walk to
- Nice hotel - Can. See the nice. Sea view from the balcony. Clean .but se
- Nice place, real bad staff service - Bottom line: the facilities are not bad, the location was go
- nice position - To Phi Phi island is only 5 good hotel, one of this is PhiPh
- nice room，great location - its really reasonable price for such a lively room！i will ch
- nice staff, decent hotel and good location - nice staff, decent hotel and very good location
sea view roo
- Nice views - nice place...great views from top floors...
- Not bad - Phi Phi Hotel was clean and the room was comfortable enough.
- OK stay at hotel for 4 nights - Overall we had a pleasant stay, although my girlfriend was a
- Okay hotel in really good location - Phi Phi Hotel is in a great location, about 1 minute walk st
- P.P. Hotel - The location of the hotel is probably the best part of the h
- Pefect location, value for money, beautiful view! - The hotel is conveniently located close to the pier and shop
- Perfect location ! - a sort walking distance from the pier in tonsai village. ver
- Perfect Location - The hotel is in a great location. Easy distance to the calme
- Phi Phi Hotel - great location - Phi Phi hotel is probably the best choice if you want easy a
- Phi Phi Hotel -
- Phi Phi Hotel -
- Phi Phi Hotel -
- Phi Phi Hotel - Choosing this hotel is a very good choice.
- Phi Phi Hotel - Clean rooms Air conditioned and comfortable
- Phi Phi Hotel - The staff really were great. The hotel was not the cheapest
- Phi Phi Hotel - We booked this hotel the day before and the staff were ready
- Rip off - Very basic hotel and awfully expensive. But the location is
- Ron & Maya's review (from October 2008) - When we first got to the hotel we were very pleased with the
- simple accommodations - Simple room. We were told at check in that the WiFi would be
- Smack in the heart of town - the location of this hotel is perfect for exploring the town
- Superb View - It's a great location just 1 minute from the pier,The rooms
- Very convenient location - Very good hotel. In phiphi, there are only a main street. ph
- very good hotel - this hotel is fantastic,on arrival from boat you can see the
- Very Nice Hotel - The hotel was very clean and our room was big and faced out
- very nice hotel - very good location near the pier and restaurants, nice view
- worst hotel ever... - Phi Phi hotel is definitely the worst hotel I've ever stayed