Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Ton Sai Bay
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2561)
United States of America,
March 23, 2010
Perfectly in the thick of things and steps away from the picturesque beach.
The hotel is in a great location. Easy distance to the calmer picturesque beach, but also easy access to the pier, shops, restaurants, and bars. The price seems a little high compared to other parts of S. Thailand, but in researching other hotels it appears to be on point for the island. No extra frills here, but convenient and clean. I would suggest one of the other hotels farther from here, if you are going for a calm romantic trip. Perfect location for two single girls though. I would stay here again.
Papaya restaurant was the best Thai meal we had there.
March 21, 2010
Inbetween 2 bays and close to everything
The sea view room was definatley worth the few extra dollars. We had a room on the top floor (5th) and had a fabulous view. I would not recommend a high floor for anyone that can't walk stairs as there is no elevator! The breakfast was boring...same foods everyday. We stayed there for 5 nights and I thought that was plenty. Staff were friendly and beds were comfortable.
pay 400 baht and go in a group for the long tail excursion. The boats take 12 people so it's a nice way to meet people or do your own thing. Snorkling was fab, maya beach, monkey beach, and viking cave.
March 18, 2010
A hotel worths its price
1. Fantastic location, 5 minutes walk from the pier, close to both bays and activities on island
2. Seaview room is break-taking
3. Breafast is okay
Overall this hotel turn out to be much better than my expectation. May be the hotel with best location on PP island.
We were given a coupon to enjoy 10% off at seaside seafood restaurant, food there is wonderful
You can just try almost every restaurant on the island
March 17, 2010
Phi Phi Hotel - excellent
Good modern hotel. Clean and tidy.
Overall excellent and luxurious hotel. Staff helpful. Unfortunately as it has no lifts, anyone with slight walking difficulties needs to request a lower floor (although there are only 5 floors)with which I am sure they would be willing to comply.
You can see the hotel when the ferry is docking so don't worry about getting anyone to assist with baggage (there are usually porters from the various hotels to meet the ferries) as its only a short walk to the hotel.
Families with older children
March 15, 2010
Staff was nice and flexible. Room was clean and pretty.Breakfast was ok.( they can make batter food though).good location.
Totally this was a good place to stay. but since they do not have elevater, you just have to walk a little. but when I arrive before check in time , they let me in , whick was very nice. and a staff took care of a nice tour and they are kind ! Small swiming pool was nice and they serve you a towel . Very convinent place. I might go there again .
in the back road , there is a nice local restaurant . if you want real thai food, you`d better try them !
March 11, 2010
The main hotel of Phi Phi
The hotel is in the middle of everything. While the ferry was arriving to the pier of Phi Phi the first we saw was our hotel. It is really in the heart of the island. The hotel is high (5 or 6 levels) and visible from any part of the island. Any thing you need is just right out of the hotel. Both of beaches of the Phi Phi Don are in 2 min walk, you just have to decide to turn right or left and you already arrived.
But there are many negative points. The hotel is a little bit old. Design of the room is in an old funny style with plastic flowers and dark red and brown colors. We also were a little bit disappointed with a breakfast; the variety of food is very good but restaurant is ugly with big round tables for 20 pax at each; sure you don’t seat with somebody else at the table but anyway there was very uncomfortable feeling. There is too much chloral at the pool and no privacy as the pool is juts right out of the restaurant and during the day there are big groups of tourists eating (local travel agencies use the restaurant as a part of their trips). The last point made us disappointed is housekeeping; they wake us up at 6:00 a.m.; three girls of housekeeping were speaking so loud during there work and also as there was HK store near our room they disturbed us every 5-10 min by taking out something again from this store. In general is not bad hotel and it is always full because the location compensate everything.
We advice to take private taxi-boat not from the agencies around but direct from the men on the beach. You pay 1000 THB for 3 hours and the boat will bring you to famous monkey beach, will make stop for snorkeling and will come to Maya beach (famous from the move "Beach"). We left at 3 p.m. and in the way to come back the driver stopped the boat to let us to enjoy a sunset. It was very romantic to be alone at the boat as all other boats were full (20 pax on each).
March 10, 2010
the most convienient, clean and enjoyable
the locations was a 2minute walk from the pier very convenient
the staff were more than happy to help wth any quesries you had and even were happy to help you with your luggage the rooms were standard but very comftorbale and had an amazing air conditioner some rooms even had amazing views i could see out to the hills or the beach from my balcony.
March 09, 2010
Great Backpacker Location
Close to the pier and to the action.
If you are on a budget and want to be close to everything it's a great location. The breakfast was not good and we felt rushed past the breakfast time.
We really didn't like the breakfast.
March 05, 2010
Average hotel in a very good location
Excellent location, in the best possible place. Nice view, but only if you are lucky.
The location is a real asset of this hotel, but that's it. It's overpriced for the standard it offers; room with "sea view" was actually situated in front of another building with a very limited view on the ocean; breakfast room looks like a canteen in a factory and really stinks at the entrance; the condition and standard of the room leave a lot of room for improvement..
March 04, 2010
Arriving at the ferry pier. . .fantastic
can see Phi Phi Hotel
On our tour around Phuket, we of course had to go and see the Phi Phi Idlands.
We chose the Phi Phi Hotel as our 2 night stayover,
Hotel location fantastic, as it is about 2 min walk from the ferry pier.
Ths staff very welcoming, and helpful.
The room, comfortable and sufficient, ours overlooked the bay, which was lovely. . .small balcony, bathroom, minibar and TV, adequate size room.
Breakfast a selection of both hot and cold dishes, and a nice smallish swimming pool. . .very refreshing.
We ate out at one of the many restaurants that cover the beachfront. All in all good stay
Many different day trips out and about. . . Do shop around as trips vary as does thw price
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phi Phi Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- 2nd stay - This hotel was fantastic, so much so we doubled the length o
- Basic hotel with great location - have one night stay at PhiPhi. Reach PhiPhi island by 11am.
- below average service with an average price - the staffs there are not friendly and the service is poor. W
- Better stays elsewhere in the price range - We did not particularly enjoy our stay at the Phi Phi Hotel
- Centrally located hotel - Pros
Good sized rooms, not too noisy. reasonable breakfast
- conditions ok ,but rather less than expected - - reserved and paid for a seaview room , but the view over t
- convenient location, average room and service - the hotel is a bit outdated. some staff cannot even understa
- Dreadful hotel but convenient - The only good thing about this hotel was the check out! Sad
- easy to access -
- Everything was ok -
- Excellent hotel - Excelent location, just across the pier, very close to Ton S
- fun times! - Totally acceptable, surprisingly nice high rise hotel. Not
- Good choice in Phi Phi - The Tonsai suite is certainly worth the money. Great view, a
- good hotel with helpful staff as always - supposely to help towards keeping the island clean on walkin
- Good location and clean rooms - Generally a good stay with clean rooms.
The hotel is slight
- Good location but all facilities seems a bit old - Nice reception lady. Forgot my tripod I. The hall and I call
- Good location but small rooms and dirty shower - Like others say, you can see the hotel right from the ferry
- Good Location - Beach view is good . The service of the hotel is very bad. c
- Good location - had to climb 4 flights of stairs to our room despite our age
- Good Place to Stay on Phi Phi - The Phi Phi Hotel was actually a good place to stay on Phi P
- Good Service - We stay on the top floor.
It doesn't have elevator.
- great hotel, reasonable price - Hotel was great. I have stayed there many times. The locat
- Great location but Internet photos deceptive - No lift and bellboys suddenly scarce when time to go up to t
- Great location but that's it! - I received a room with an inside door of the next room, and
- Great location but unfriendly service - I would not recommend this hotel, although the location was
- Great location nice pool - Walking distance to Ton Sai Bay,a 5th floor room with elevat
- Great location with small room and pool - the location of hotel is great, very close to the dock, ther
- Great Location, but quiet an old hotel - Good stay, close to the pier, no elevator - I stayed on the
- Great location, excellent seaview, 3 star room! -
- Great location, good budget hotel - It's just opposite the jetty, so convenient for a location l
- Great location, Very good hotel - We loved the sea view, the hotel is very clean and located i
- great location - very convenient location, close to town and the peer, value
- Great place to stay - This hotel is in a great location and is about a one minute
- Great stay - Totally acceptable, surprisingly nice high rise hotel. Not
- Great views from rooms - the hotel was comfortable and clean and location was perfect
- location good but slow check in and no lift -
- LOVED IT! - The service there was GREAT, much like the service everywher
- Lovely hotel with a balcony view - very helpful front desk staff who were kind and efficient. o
- Lovely hotel with a great location - Phi Phi Hotel has a great location on Phi Phi, it is close t
- Money Value:= - Only have 3 stars, should be upgraded if you ask me. Only 20
- near the pier -
- nice hotel in koh phi phi - very easy to spot, this hotel is the highest of the island w
- Nice hotel with central location - We have stayed at the Phi Phi Hotel before. If you are stayi
- Nice hotel with clean rooms - Hotel has a very convenient location, only 2 minutes walk fr
- Nice hotel with great view - Price and location of the hotel is very good also the rooms
- Nice hotel with reasonable budget - A desirable hotel option if you stay in Ton Sai Bay of Phi P
- Nice Hotel,Great location - straight off the ferry and only a short five minute walk to
- Nice hotel - Can. See the nice. Sea view from the balcony. Clean .but se
- Nice place, real bad staff service - Bottom line: the facilities are not bad, the location was go
- nice position - To Phi Phi island is only 5 good hotel, one of this is PhiPh
- nice room，great location - its really reasonable price for such a lively room！i will ch
- nice staff, decent hotel and good location - nice staff, decent hotel and very good location
sea view roo
- Nice views - nice place...great views from top floors...
- Not bad - Phi Phi Hotel was clean and the room was comfortable enough.
- OK stay at hotel for 4 nights - Overall we had a pleasant stay, although my girlfriend was a
- Okay hotel in really good location - Phi Phi Hotel is in a great location, about 1 minute walk st
- P.P. Hotel - The location of the hotel is probably the best part of the h
- Pefect location, value for money, beautiful view! - The hotel is conveniently located close to the pier and shop
- Perfect location ! - a sort walking distance from the pier in tonsai village. ver
- Perfect Location - The hotel is in a great location. Easy distance to the calme
- Phi Phi Hotel - great location - Phi Phi hotel is probably the best choice if you want easy a
- Phi Phi Hotel -
- Phi Phi Hotel -
- Phi Phi Hotel -
- Phi Phi Hotel - Choosing this hotel is a very good choice.
- Phi Phi Hotel - Clean rooms Air conditioned and comfortable
- Phi Phi Hotel - The staff really were great. The hotel was not the cheapest
- Phi Phi Hotel - We booked this hotel the day before and the staff were ready
- Rip off - Very basic hotel and awfully expensive. But the location is
- Ron & Maya's review (from October 2008) - When we first got to the hotel we were very pleased with the
- simple accommodations - Simple room. We were told at check in that the WiFi would be
- Smack in the heart of town - the location of this hotel is perfect for exploring the town
- Superb View - It's a great location just 1 minute from the pier,The rooms
- Very convenient location - Very good hotel. In phiphi, there are only a main street. ph
- very good hotel - this hotel is fantastic,on arrival from boat you can see the
- Very Nice Hotel - The hotel was very clean and our room was big and faced out
- very nice hotel - very good location near the pier and restaurants, nice view
- worst hotel ever... - Phi Phi hotel is definitely the worst hotel I've ever stayed