Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Ton Sai Bay
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2760)
United States of America,
May 28, 2010
Nice quiet resort and location
Nice clean rooms, bathroom could be nicer. Close to the pier and restaurants (200 meter walk). Excellent pool.
Good property with nice clean average size rooms. Bathroom could be better. In general, I was happy with the hotel. Close to the pier and restaurants (200 meter walk). Excellent pool and end of the sandy beach where it was very private.
Great Italian Restaurant very close to Le Gran Blue, 50 meters down (away from the pier). Wish I could remember the name. I brought and shared a great bottle of 2004 Bordeaux with the Italian owner. No corkage fee.
Families with older children
May 27, 2010
A Thailand Jewel
The location on Koh Phi Phi is breathtaking and so convenient for the "quiet" places as well as the shops and night life.Large imaculate rooms with stunning sea views and daily maid service that includes the "little touches" like flowers scattered on the beds and around the bathroom. Polite staff that speak good English is a real bonus. Superb infinity pool and clean private beach area.Too many good points to list
We arrived on the ferry to the busier side of Phi Phi and were impressed with the stunning scenery, but nothing could prepare us for the breathtaking view that welcomed us from the balcony of our room at the Cabana Hotel. All of our jaws dropped and words escaped us all for a moment as we took in the natural beauty that was to be our daily view. The room was very clean, large and beautifully furnished.The large freeform infinity pool was impecably kept and as warm as the bath at home. There was more room than needed to relax without any encroachment on "personal" space. Wonderfull staff and good food made the package complete. We WILL return to the Cabana in the very near future.
Many incredible little Thai restaurants near to the hotel that give a real taste of Thailand for a very resonable price. Try something new
United States of America,
May 26, 2010
Great location, on two of Phi Phi's best beaches. We were greeted by the staff at the pier who carried our luggage back to the hotel, without us asking for this service in advance. Pool closes at 7pm and the guard will tell you to get out, a little too early for when you are on a pool, beach and sun vacation. Close to the pier, nightlife and restaurants. Breakfast buffet is ok, but could be better.
May 24, 2010
Nice hotel but not as nice as expected
Pool and beach are amazing, a little distant from main area.
we came on our honeymoon and were told that the hotel is one of the best on the island. when we got there we were quite disappointed. we booked the delux room but there was nothing special about it at all. we asked for a sea view and never got it.
the room, specially the bathroom, looks old and not modern at all. we felt we had to shower with flipflops which doesn't say much about the state of the shower. the water in the entire hotel is salty water which is a big con.
the big advantages were the great location and the pool area. the hotel is a little distant from the main area which was good for us. might not be good for other people.
the pool and the private beach are amazing! so are the views.
we didn't let the disadvantages ruin our holiday and we had a great time on phi phi island!!
don't book any attractions or sightseeings through the hotel. go to the main area of the island and book from there. it's much cheaper.
May 23, 2010
The best views in Phi PHi
View is fantastic
Nice amenities especially the pool
Close to pier
Me and my wife stayed May 2010 and had a great experience at the Island Cabana. Very nice views of the beach.
Was definitely worth the money
The breakfast was so so but not bad.
May 20, 2010
Would be better if they offer free Wifi.
- In the middle of two Beaches
- Five minutes walk from the Pier
Overall, I would recommend the stay over at Cabana as the location is really idealistic. Its situated very close to the pier which offers alot of convenience and located in between two beaches. The room facing the Sea was fantastic and best of all, though near the Pier, it still offers a peace and quiet night. (: But without the free internet, its really sickening. The breakfast was fine.
May 19, 2010
The pool! It's amazingly huge and facing Loh Dalum Bay. We alternated between the ocean and pool all day and it was fabulous.
By far the best pool in Loh Dalum Bay. Worth it for that alone. The buffet breakfasts were great and staff were friendly and helpful. Generally I find Phi Phi overpriced but we were happy with our stay here. Would definitely return!
United States of America,
May 17, 2010
It was just ok!
Convinience location, the resort is close to the boat pier, close to everything, & face the ocean in front and back. Nice pool with ocean view
It is our second time to Phi Phi & to Phi Phi Cabana hotel. The first time was not as good well as this time. The only reason we chose this hotel is its location. The resort has ocean view both front & back. It is close to everything, local restaurants & bars, shops & convinience stores. The staffs were not nice at all. Both time we asked for ocean view room, which we knew for a fact they are available, but the staffs did not want to give them to us, until we actually went to a specific non-occupied ocean view room & called the reception from there. We think because we already paid for the room on Agoda or because of their location, they really don't care for customers!
Local food is much better in a short distance walk!
May 17, 2010
A most enjoyable stay
Proximity to the arrival pier
Quiet and away from the noisy parties and village
The infinity pool is cool and right on the beach
Well maintained and neat rooms
Very helpful and friendly staff
What a wonderful hotel. Its close enough to the action, but far enough away for some peace and quiet. Beautiful views from the rooms. I loved the infinity pool and almost seamless aspect onto the beach and sea beyond.
It is right by the pier, so dragging your luggage there took only minutes.
My only gripe is that there is no internet or wifi, which is available (sometimes for free) at smaller places in the village. I didnt find having no elevator a problem, but can imagine it would be for the elderly
The walk to the viewpoint can be confusing and not well signposted. Get advice from others who have been there before setting out
United States of America,
May 15, 2010
Quiet and Beautiful
I have little bad to say of the hotel. Being the closest to the ferry is great, and also being on the quieter side of the ferry pier is also good. The rooms were clean and relaxing. There are rooms on the pool or ones facing out to the lagoon. Ours toward the lagoon was peaceful with a nice patio. The staff were very friendly but dont expect fluent english, try using Thai. The pool is right next to the beach, both being great.
Make sure to eat at the restaurant on the harbor side of the hotel, and enjoy the house band. Its like karaoke in a jungle temple.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- A little outdated, but a great oasis - Although the rooms are a little outdated, they are clean, an
- A lovely hotel with nice sea view room - A nice stay at this hotel. The deluxe hotel room is big enou
- A room with a view... - Best hotel in Phi Phi - close to the ferry, amazing pool, an
- Amazing Hotel but with a bad location - The hotel is 1 minute walk away from the dock. When I arrive
- amazingly beutiful - This place has no words to describe ow beautiful it is and t
- an amazing hotel right on the beach - we have stayed 3 nights in this amazing beach from 4 stars h
- Antiquated, but had air conditioning - It looks as if the furniture was hit by the Tsunami and is s
- Average hotel, nothing fancy - This hotel wasn't so good. Our room was small but it had a n
- Bad hospitality and fasilities - No lift, no bathtub, very tiny bathroom. Smelled and mouldy
- Beach hotel - The hotel has the best location. There is beaches on both si
- beautiful hotel in paradise island - Weather in august rains nonstop with very gusty winds spoile
- Beautiful hotel with amazing pool and massages - Two friends and I decided to stay at phi phi cabana hotel an
- Beautiful hotel, great pool - Showers changes from hot to cold every few seconds, makes it
- Beautiful Hotel - We had an amazing time at this hotel. We were so pleased wit
- Beautiful place - Great hotel, the ooms are smll but well equipped, we ahd the
- beautiful view, great location - This hotel was in the perfect location, close walk to town a
- Beautiful view - we stayed here on our final night in thailand so we decided
- Best Accomodations on Phi Phi - best accomodations on phi phi
excellent location, great s
- Best of the worst with good location - " it's all relative" is the phrase that comes to mind when t
- Best place to stay in Phi Phi - All in all, this is a beautiful hotel (compared to the rest
- Brilliant location lacking Personal touch - We really enjoyed our short stay and were wowed by the stunn
- cabana hotel - the organized beach is faraway from the hotel there is no se
- Cabana - A good hotel which provides some comfort away from the main
- champagne hotel with lemonade prices - if the bathrooms, interior and service was slightly increase
- Commercialized Getaway - the hotel seemed commercialized. the rooms were small, bathr
- Convenient - The hotel is very convenient for people who are the first ti
- decent enough but quite dated - Stayed at the Cabana Hotel for 3 nights while on Phi Phi Isl
- Disappointed - We were told we had been given a complimentary upgrade but n
- Disappointing and over expensive - We booked this only a few days before we arrived so paid ove
- disappointing - the rooms are very expensive compare to the their value. dis
- Excellent location close to ferry - rooms sre nice, a little weathered, but still comfortable. T
- Excellent Location - The best location of Phi Phi Don. Nice pool on the beach. Bu
- Expensive hotel in need of update. - Hotel is in a good location although would suggest looking a
- Fantastic hotel Great staff and Good service - Had a Fantastic 11 nights altogether at the Cabana!! I would
- Fantastic location and exellent service. - we have been visitng this resort for the last 5 yrs and have
- Fantastic Location and Pool Area - Loved Hotel Cabana. Best location on Phi Phi Island between
- Fantastic location and to die for pool - Overall I loved the Cabana and I have stayed there a couple
- Fantastic location and views - Best hotel to stay at on Phi Phi, it is the only hotel that
- Fantastic location but poor reception staff - We loved Phi Phi island, our room was an ocean view room wit
- Good enough hotel consider the alternatives. - We didn't get the room we ordered, howerver after short nego
- Good hotel but a bit overpriced - When we went to Phi Phi we looked for a hotel on the interne
- good hotel but overpriced - We stayed here for 4 days and enjoyed our stay. The snorkel
- Good hotel in lovely garden, direct access to sea -
- Good hotel - It is a good choice staying in this hotel coz it's near, rea
- Good location and views, but dated - The hotel was probably once very nice indeed. Huge rooms, an
- Good location near everything but....old - The hotel is very well located in facing the sea but withou
- Great hotel we had a lovely stay - We had a lovely stay here - it is definately one of the nice
- Great hotel with beautiful views - This hotel was absolutely great. Since its located at the en
- great hotel - a great hotel with an amazing comfort
the best part of this
- great hotel - the hotel was vey good. very high value for money. quite loc
- Great Island Hotel - Very Friendly staff. The pool area is very relaxing with bea
- Great loaction but old dated rooms - The hotel is in a great location and has a very large very n
- Great Location and Good standard compared to rest - the rest of the island is very good. the front of the hotel
- Great Location and Honeymoon Place in Phi Phi - It is located good point in Phi Phi. There is a beautiful b
- great location and hotel with out good service - its very strange hotel do not provide wifi internet services
- great location and service with small - the beach is simply amazing and food in the hotel restaurant
- Great Location but Noisy - the location was great and pool was nice.
pool was brown th
- Great location but old hotel - The hotel is quite old and it lacks maintenance. It seems it
- Great Location But on the Expensive side - during our thailand trip we stayed at some excellent 5 star
- Great location but the room is getting a bit old - the location is perfect. close to the pier and the 2 bays. a
- Great location, best hotel on the island. - we had a wonderful stay at phi phi island cabana hotel. the
- Great location, great beach - robotic staff - well, we weren't blown away by the service in this place - c
- Great Location, Great Breakfast, Rooms good! - our stay was good, we didn't have any problems. good breakfa
- Great location, nice room, not best time of year - our stay was very nice overall. very convenient to the ferr
- Great Location, too expensive - The hotel is located in the main beach of Phi Phi island but
- Great location - Excellent location. Probably the best location on Phi Phi. A
- Great location - The Phi Phi Cabana Hotel rooms are in need of an update and
- Great Location - there is a lack of 4 to 5 star accommodation in this area of
- Great Location - Very good location. the hotel is in need of a makeover. thin
- Great location - Was a good hotel. Bit overpriced. Overall good stay.
- great pool and location - The hotel was great, room was cleaned well every day, the vi
- great views - we were lucky enough to have views looking over the bay with
- Great, but noisy! - Great hotel at a good rate. Comfotable facilities and far en
- Greate location , good servies - Easty to arrive , easy for all Pi-Pi servieces and other loc
- Handy location, near pier - no real problems, breakfast was very repetitive.
- Just normal hotel among the beautiful view - It is the only luxurious hotel on this beach. but it is not
- Just Wonderful! - the hotel made our honeymoon just perfect! the hotel was cle
- Location was good but rooms but small rooms - We were extremely disappointed by the size and presentation
- Location, location, location! - This is the nicest hotel on the island, close enough to ever
- Lovely hotel next to main pier landing - Rooms clean and tidy but dated. We were in one of the outer
- lovely hotel, lack of english by concierge - the stay was amazing and the view was beautiful, as well as
- Lovely hotel, Useless Manager, unfriendly staff - We enjoyed our stay but the staff attitude at this establish
- Lovely view swimming pool - -Pros
It is one of the biggest hotel in Phiphi and very clo
- Magical night - This was the best hotel that we stayed at during our entire
- More than I expected - The pool was great because the sunbeds were high quality and
- nice hotel but rooms need some updating - we stayed at phi phi cabana in january 2012 and enjoyed our
- Nice Hotel - Besides the bed that was abit small and not compertable. all
- Nice hotell , but too exspencive - we have stayed at this hotell 2 times , we like it very muc
- Nice place - It was nice, staff was a little unwelcoming but was still ni
- Nice quiet resort and location - Good property with nice clean average size rooms. Bathroom
- Nice stay on PhiPhi - I spent romantic time there with my boyfriend. The room was
- Nice, older hotel with great location. - The rooms are a little older, but still better than other pl
- not for me - We had just moved from the Indigo Pearl up in Phuket(that pl
- Not impressed - both mornings there was no water for a few hours anywhere in
- Novotol Siam Square Review - Overall, the hotel location was amazing. I liked it mainly f
- OK hotel, but very noisy at night, bring earplugs! - extremely noisy every single night from partying at ton sai
- Ok hotel - with the amount of money we spent per night, I would not sta
- OK. Nothing more then prime location on the Island - The Hotel is located in prime location - view of both sides
- Old and unclean - Not what pictures show in internet, old rooms, not clean, ba
- old hotel good location however - very very old rooms and really not great value for money! ra