Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2761)
United States of America,
December 08, 2011
Beautiful resort in a beautiful location
Amazing views, fantastic pool, friendly service
Photos can only do so much justice. You won't believe how beautiful Phi Phi and the surrounding islands are until you get there. And Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel is the best way to enjoy Phi Phi. The resort itself is beautiful, and when you look out into the water, the view is breathtaking. Check-in, check-out, and everything in between was very smooth and easy. The staff is friendly, always smiling, and will try their best to accommodate your needs, even if they don't all have the best English (hey, you're in their country, after all). The pool really is beautiful, but why use it when the clear, pristine, warm water is waiting for you at the beach just in front?
Don't force yourself to eat the food at the resort. You have many options just outside. It's cheaper and tastier. Plus, you'll be helping out the locals.
December 06, 2011
Great Location and Good standard compared to rest
Hotel has great pool and right next to beach
the rest of the island is very good. the front of the hotel is adjacent to the front bay which is were the main pier is but the back of the hotel is adjacent to the other beach which is were the parties are and it is also great for swimming. the pool is a massive plus and the views are great. breakfast is every average by australian standards but they still have a good selection. long beach is a nicer area but yoiu will end up paying 100 baht each for each way to and from the main area so this hotel is definitely better location wise. friendly hotel staff also made this stay very good. definitely do nisarin snorkelling tour as they have speedboats and you see all the best places. scuba diving is also a must you can see massive turtles and amazing coral.
Go to "Papaya" They do by far the best Pad Thai on the island and for only 70 Baht! This palce is packed always and is very fresh.
December 05, 2011
Great Location, good hotel
we stayed at the cabana hotel in peak season (december 2011). we really loved the island and enjoyed the hotel. stayed in one of the cute bungalow-style rooms. very close to all the restaurants and markets and a minute from the pier. beach on other side and a beautiful and huge pool. little complaints were that the bed was very hard and hotel staff were not overly friendly or helpful. otherwise a good choice and looked better than a lot of other places we saw!
Go on the "Original Sunset Tour" if you are interested in snorkelling and kayaking - was an amazing experience and only aout 450 baht!
December 05, 2011
The price is high compared with Phuket.Not bad.The service and the food is good.Generally,not bad.Close to the bars and restaurants.
I love the PP island.
December 04, 2011
Great location with quiet
not far from pier
but quite expensive
service not so good don't has anyone show us the lift
the breakfast is dilicious
we also feel good about this place
December 01, 2011
Great Location, small rooms
The pool & breakfast views were absolutely amazing
hotel was okay, rooms outdated & very small but as per plenty of other reviews its a great location a little away from the party scene but would recommend asking for a room away from that end just because the noise can travel a little.
party scene on the beach was like a mini full-moon party about 10min walk away. breakfast was a decent spread, you'll spend more time out & about then in the room.
Hotel Feature Tip:
they wait with signs & a luggage carry bike which is great after a 2 hour ferry, its extremely hot on phi phi.
be aware - taking a water taxi - some islands charge up to 400bht for 2 people for entry fee so carry cash on you.
United States of America,
December 01, 2011
this is a very nice hotel that allows you to get away from the throngs of revelers which phi phi can be known for but is close enough to easily partake in all the island has to offer.
the staff did a nice job of ensuring the facilities were only being used by guests without being overbearing. however, food and drink service around the pool was abysmally slow.
the view from the room was great. while you could hear the music from the other end of te beach outside, when we closed the balcony doors, all was quiet.
woul def stay here on our next trip back.
United States of America,
December 01, 2011
Excellent room for the money, Outstanding location right off the pier, beautiful pool, clean room, good air conditioning
This is truly an Island Paradise.
Room was on the best part of the island away from major traffic.
Bed was comfortable.
Good Air Conditioning.
Night life on Beach is great fun.
Be sure to book a private long boat to explore local islands.
Kayak rental is a must.
United States of America,
November 30, 2011
Great Location, good service, nice room w/ bad bed
Bed was horrendous - caused me a back injury by being stiff as a board and one could feel the coils through the mattress. Bad sleeping overall (see below).
Phi Phi island is too loud for us. Too much booming bass music at night that kept us awake. The beach is bad as well - not clean and poor water for swimming. Phi Phi was a major disappointment due to the loud noise we heard from our room at night.
This is not Hotel Cabana's fault but, still, we could not sleep in that environment.
Horrible snorkeling at Mosquito and Bamboo islands. Don't fall for the line that snorkeling is good, because it flat out is bad.
November 30, 2011
Beautiful views and lovely rooms
Whilst there are many cheaper alternatives to stay on Phi Phi island. It was well worth the money to stay at a hotel that has an excellent location and well maintained facilities. Definitely a 4*.
This hotel is ideal for those who would like to explore the island and also for those who want to just relax at the hotel.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel, Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)
- 2nd time stay in Carbana - The hotel needs to renew the room facility and service (such
- A big Disappointment - this hotel promised so much but did not deliver. it was reco
- A little overpriced and decaying - far enough from the crowd, but close enough to the beaches,
- Adorable View from the Rooms - The location is quite good, within walking distance to the t
- Average and Expensive. - We spent New Year's Eve 2011 at the Phi Phi Island Cabana Ho
- Average hotel. Not mote than that - Nice hotel, small rooms, nice service at the reception, no f
- Awesome hotel with fantastic ocean view - The room is perfect! It was clean, comfortable and has a fa
- Beautiful spot ..on ton sai bay.. - 3rd time at phi phi and cabana ..just 3 min walk from the pi
- Beautiful - Short answer - stay here! It's great!
If you're worried abo
- Best location and lovely beach - Great hotel is an excellent location. Had lovely views of t
- 'Best ofa bad bunch on Phi Phi' - Phi Phi Island is ok as a base to Island hop or to Scuba Div
- Biggest hotel complex on the island - This is the biggest hotel resort on the island. Do not expec
- Breathtaking setting between two bays! - Breathtakingly beautiful island and hotel situated on the na
- BRILLIANT - IF YOU WANT A TROPICAL HOLIDAY THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO. THE
- Cabana - no doubt it is the best hotel on the island, but certainly n
- CABANA - the hotel is very beautiful:pool gardens and etc.
but the ro
- CABANA - This hotel is not good at all except for most of the people
- Calm-Clean-helpful - I think the best rooms at the Cabana is the rooms with the v
- close to PhiPhi Pier - clean and kind.breakfast is normal. a bit old building and f
- Comfortable and relaxing -
- crap for the price - the hotel needs serious upgrades. The rooms are horrible for
- Decent for Phi Phi - The Hotel is in fairly good shape. I would not say the serv
- Disappointing rooms, breakfast and lack of sunbeds - We struggled to find accommodation on Phi Phi during peak se
- do not stay at this hotel = very unclean... - Upon checking into the hotel the staff were unable to locate
- Dream islands and perfect stay - Well, first of all, the most important to be in Phi Phi is t
- everything about this hotel is terrific - would recommend this hotel to everyone. great location with
- Excellent hotel on excellent place - Wonderful location of the hotel and beautifull Phi Phi islan
- fabulous locaton away from the noisey centre - really surprised with the size of the place, especially pool
- Fantastic Hotel, great service, top quality - couldn't have asked for better, full marks all around. one s
- Fantastic Location and very relaxing - we had a very early tour on our one day in phi phi and they
- God Hotel with good views - Excellent location and good hotel with nice view of the beac
- Good accommodation on an amazing island - Better than the budget accommodations on the island. We ende
- Good hotel to stay in phi phi island - This was the second time I live here, although the impressio
- Good location but ok service - rooms dated - Adequate hotel close to the town but obviously gets a lot of
- Good location but small rooms - very quiet hotel and private close to the beach, nice food
- Good location fabulous views - Hotel is well located with superb views. Our room was great,
- Good location, - spacious room, shower and toilet are dirty and very old ....
- Good location - Although a little tired, this hotel is in a good location an
- Good location - location, location, location and location. Two minute walk t
- Good location - Room was nice and hotel property was nice, complimentary bre
- Good location - rooms are a bit dated but the location is perfect for walkin
- Good rooms and great location - This hotel was great, its located right on the beach on both
- Good views & pool rooms not great - Friendly staff, we had good views from our room. However the
- Great hotel but no free internet - The hotel was great, very nice place. But lost some points a
- Great Hotel - This hotel was a great choice for our family of four. The ro
- Great location - low marks on everything else. - We had fun in Ko Phi Phi - and the Cabana's location was a b
- Great location & pool; dirty rooms, poor service - The service was terrible and the people at the front desk we
- Great location & superb views! - We stayed at this hotel on Phi Phi island on our honeymoon.
- Great location , excelent service. - it was a great experience we had in phi phi island cabana ho
- Great Location and clean - From the minute we arrive we felt very much at home, great s
- Great location and good value - this hotel was great for us - although there are some cons w
- Great location and sea view - Cabana Hotel is just next to the pier and has easy access to
- Great location but a little dated - We had a great time on phi phi, which was helped by the loca
- Great location but needs to be revamped. - Smelly rooms had to be moved to other side of resort. Bathro
- Great location but old hotel - The hotel is quite old and it lacks maintenance. It seems it
- Great Location but 'Shabby service & accomodation? - breakfast was outside with no fans therefore flies were in a
- Great location but small rooms. - the hotel was in a great location but the rooms were small a
- Great location but small rooms - phi phi island cabana hotel has a great location near the ma
- Great location but small rooms - the room was not to big, and the shower was broken, but the
- Great location in between two main beaches - We changed to this hotel after a horrible 1st night on phi p
- Great Location Staff should smile and be friendly. - Our room was spacious with a good balcony overlooking beauti
- Great location! - We just stayed here one night and loved it. The location is
- Great location, average hotel - Fantastic location, decent restaurant, but A/C was broken an
- Great Location, comfortable with amazing view! - Room was small but comfortable and all we needed as we weren
- great location, great pool, not so great room - The location of the hotel is excellent and pool is very good
- Great Location, Great Service, Nice food - Overall a nice stay, the only thing I didnt like is that the
- Great location, lovely hotel. - Close to all the action but far away from all the noise. Nic
- Great location, pool & rooms but service lacking - The Cabana hotel is comfortably located at a walking distanc
- Great location,very noisy at night - The room was clean,could use some updating.
The party noise
- great location - Arrived early and had to wait several hours to check in. Bes
- great location - despite being conveniently close to the shops, we were also
- great location - grat hotel we were really like it,nice view, nice pool, good
- Great Location - Location is great, just a short walk from the pier. Staff wa
- Great Location - Our room was located in one of the southern most blocks of r
- Great Location - The staff was very friendly upon arrival and willing to help
- Great location - This Is th second time we have stayed in this hotel. The hig
- Great Locations but building a bit old - Staffs is helpful.
Beach view is nice.
Very near to beach.
- Great Place To Stay! - Phi Phi Island Hotel was in a great spot on the island, it o
- Great place - It was a nice place, nice time, nice beach. The location was
- Great service, good value - cabana is a great first base when you get to phi phi. quiet
- Great stay at the cabana - We stayed at the Phi Phi Cabana for 4 nights and enjoyed our
- Great view and pool - This hotel is great located with a amazing pool. The rooms a
- Half Decent - It is an excellent location right next to the beach and mark
- hi Phi Island Cabana Hotel -
- hotel not that good - food in the reataurant is not that nice and choices for food
- Idealic Vacation - Our view was perfect! The location was ideal - close to the
- kerge -
- little bit of paradise - we had 3 nights here and loved it. would highly recommend th
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Lovely hotel and service with a smile
best features of the
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - it's a very nice hotel, the staff are also very kind. good l
- Lovely hotel, in a fantastic location! - After reading a few bad reviews, my boyfriend and I were a l
- Lovely hotel, Useless Manager, unfriendly staff - We enjoyed our stay but the staff attitude at this establish
- mean receptionist - very mean female reception reluctant to help as we can't fin
- Nice and close to the township - Very expensive during peak time but is nice and safe and cle
- Nice Hotel and nice rooms - the hotel is in a very good position, just in the heart of p
- nice hotel but rooms need some updating - we stayed at phi phi cabana in january 2012 and enjoyed our
- Nice hotel for a great price - I'd stay again. It's one of the better hotels in that area.
- nice hotel probably the best on the island - food was of OK/poor standard
get a speed boat around phi ph
- Nice Hotel with a good location - hotel is located very good, on both sides of the sea, having
- Nice hotel, great views. - The hotel is situated in perfect spot with great views. Brea