Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (628)
February 06, 2012
Great location for couple
Good location, service, breakfast
Sand beach is nice. Recommend the beach front. A room at building is high to climb and old.
February 01, 2012
I liked the tempo, peacefull and relaxing
It´s perfect for relaxing, everything you need you can get here. Our best recomendation, very nice and good service. Minus for the food and water was very expensive.
Yoy can easy get around the hole iland, take a boat too the small iland for snorkling
Families with older children
January 30, 2012
hôtel paradisiaque, apaisant
le site naturel et géographique, le confort des chambres,le calme
Très bel hôtel de luxe : confort, calme, repos,personnel attentif, buffet du matin très riche.
Buffet du soir décevant: nous avons eu une mésaventure à ce sujet, car après une sortie en bateau, nous avons rejoint le soir à dîner une table de 9 personnes qui étaient en demi pension. Nous avons mangé comme eux. Nous avons eu une adition de plus de b, au motif que l'hôtel nous a calculé tout en supplément alors que nous croyons que le poission et gambas faisaient partie du 2è "buffet incluant le poisson". En tout cas c'est ce que nous a dit le personnel. Je me suis plainte à la Direction. la Direction après plusieurs échanges nous a fait 10 %. Ce qui était peu, mais j'ai payé.
Egalement, nous avons eu dans notre chambre un problème d'air conditionné durant 2 nuits : la première nuit, la climatisation s'est arrêtée et la seconde nuit, l'eau du ventilateur s'est mise à couler en pluie dans notre chambre, ce qui obligé en pleine nuit à éponger le sol. J'ai été voir la Direction qui a refusé tout geste commercial mais m'a fait savoir que si je revenais, il me ferait 10 % de réduction.
Nous avons eu un problème familial à régler à distance, il a été étonnant de constater que le réception ne pouvait pas joindre des numéros de téléphone à Paris.
Families with young children
January 28, 2012
great location, rooms needed updating
Service was dreadful, staff had a no can do attitude to everything.
Rooms needed decorating and were dirty.
January 21, 2012
the hotel is very good. the spa is very good but shower is not good. the hotel have good service
January 01, 2012
Samed a little exotic
Feels as good as Samui and drivable from Bangkok
first experience at samed. we were both delighted by the place. samed has several beaches and ao prao resort is located on the nicest and most scneic.
A place for couples and families rather then party goers "a la Chaweng"
December 31, 2011
Cute hotel with lovely location
The water is so clear, with amazing view
The room is a bit tiny. Good selection of breakfast. The weather is really nice during my stay. Will come back
December 27, 2011
Ideal hotel for a relaxing Holiday
Location and staff could not be bettered
our allocated room (n0 403) was a disgrace! dark and dismall, its facilities were poor, decor very tired and the bathroom sink leaked on the floor and only had cold water supply! the shower tiles,curtain and walls covered in mildew - far from the standards expected in a 4 -5 star hotel!
at our request we were moved after one night, and room no 302 was so much nicer, larger with table and chair and a sofa. all decorated to a much better standard, with a lovely bathroom.
our initial disappointment -(we would have checked out)-was turned into a very pleasant stay, so thank you!
Families with older children
December 24, 2011
Beautiful and not far from Bkk Island Resort!!
Resort environments and clear sea water
For 3 days and 2 nights was perfect for us, the resort provided lot of kind of services for you. My husband and son enjoyed the kayak and fishing. We also rent speed boat to cruise around the Island with 2 stop snorkel points and one stop to relax at the main beach the other side of the island. The guys in the speed boat were friendly and helpful!. It's such a nice break and we will go back again!
Bring your own bug protection lotion, at the beach has some bug that can bite you and if you allergic to that, it will give you itchy spot for 2-3 weeks.
December 15, 2011
Romantic and quiet hotel
Directly located on the beach and complementary internet access
Nice and friendly staff. Gives personal service, but still without getting too familiar.
Breeze Restaurant - Tom Ka Gai is the best I have ever had !
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ao Prao Resort, Koh Samet
- Always Fantastic!! - We have been 3 times now and it is just getting better! I lo
- Ao Prao Hotel - Very nice hotel, clean and nice rooms. Seafood dinner was go
- Ao Prao Resort, -
- Ao Prao Resort -
- Ao Prao Resort - The beach is so beautiful in front of the bungalow.
But on t
- Bliss - The east side of the island (during our visit in late Januar
- excellant room good service quite location. - Expensive, captive once there a couple of nights is enough,
- Good, but could be better - The more expensive rooms are nice, but be aware of the "delu
- Good, but not great - I went out to see sunrise at 6 am, forgot the key, went to f
- Gorgeous setting, away from it all - We were running late for the speedboat transfer and the hote
- Great beach resort - a perfect hotel for a realxing holiday.
good food and servi
- Great Beach -
- Great location for couple - Sand beach is nice. Recommend the beach front. A room at bui
- Great location let down by lousy staff - Great greeting by the staff, then no service whatsoever afte
- Impressive, peaceful, nice beach, good food and he - Great service was provided by hotel. Free shuttle boat was a
- Koh Samet nice place - The general is up to satisfactory. The place & beach is good
- Nice beach hotel -
- Nice beach, simple rooms, overpriced - in my opinion the biggest mismatch is simply 'value for mone
- Nice hotel with good service and facilities - we spent two nights at ao prao resort. the room is in a good
- Perfect place for relaxation - It is a perfect place if you want to recharge your batteries
- Quiet beach time with friends - Ao Prao offers quiet and relaxation at a great beach. Durin
- Quiet Hotel - this is a reasonable quality thai style hotel. it is isolat
- Realy lovely place - It's a realy lovely place.A little point of paradise on the
- Reasonable hotel, very relaxing stay - Stayed here two nights in cottage with ocean view. Very rela
- Short weekend trip - Quite and private place with clean beach.
However, the pric
- So Nice - the site is fanstastic, we were in the so beautiful and tran
- Very beautiful beach ,,,, quiet hotel - Great room ... nice clean.. good space.
Good swimming pool
- Very good location at the end of the bay - Koh Samet is the weekend and holiday destination of the Bang
- very nice area to stay -