Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
January 01, 2012
The place was clean compared to the other places i've been to. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room had a great view of the ocean and since it was the New Year, there were lot of lanterns and fireworks which were a spectacular view.
Overall it was a good stay however i was a little disappointed with the internet access. It was advertised as Free Wifi however on arrival i was told it was only free in the public areas and not in the rooms! The booking page was misleading... :(
Families with young children
December 27, 2011
Great Location Close to the Beach with a Kids Pool
Close to resturants and Beach
A comfortable stay with great service with the beach just across the street. Rooms were clean and breakfast was alright. Some rooms had direct access to the pool which minimizes the amount deck space for the other guests. There was a kids pool in the shade most of the day. We'd come again for the Hot Deal price we paid.
Great winding path along the beach to run or walk along.
December 26, 2011
Good pool-facing room
Quiet, and very nice room
1. They helped to set up the room to be scattered with roses, with reasonable pricing
2. Interesting array of food and shops there
3. About a 5-minute walk to the beach.
4. Friendly services with a smile
5. Helpful front-desk staffs who can help to find some interesting 1-day or hald-day packages
6. Quite a quiet place, good for folks who want to be detached from the busy city life.
Not so good things:
1. Restaurant food is limited, inclusive of breakfast. For people looking for seafood, there's a reasonable pricing restaurant near to the hotel, opposite of the road.
2. Not near Krabi Town, about 15-minute walk
3. Staff conversation with tourists, in English, is limited.
December 26, 2011
Good location, comfy room, not super luxurious
good location - on the ao nang beach road but away from noise, 40 baht in tuk tuk to get off anywhere on the beach road for good food, shopping and tour bookings, good service, polite staff, good american breakfast
- stayed for 3 nights 4 days, very comfortable stay after hectic tours during the days
- nice private balconies overlooking the pool (though the pool is not that big or pretty)
- 2 beach bars right in front of the resort
- noppathara beach facing the resort, not that good for swimming but nevertheless beautiful view
- tuk tuk (local transport) available outside the resort at all times.
- book tours from the local tour booking shops to get good prices... bargain a lot
- Buddha's Tiger Temple on mountain top is worth a visit
- Shopping for beachwear is fine, nothing else
Families with young children
December 24, 2011
Not up to our expectation of a 4-star hotel
Easy access to long tailed boat
Location: Not central but ok. The most convenient part is the long tail boat station just across the road. Beach across the road nice to look at but not suitable for water activities.
Facilities: Room is much smaller than the website picture showed. Old furniture. Cleaness just so so. Breakfast really lousy. Swimming pool too deep for young kids.
Service: Friendly front desk staffs. The cleaning lady refused to change the used glasses and we had to request from the reception. Need to pay for beach towel. Basically it's service without a smile, except for the front desk staffs.
December 23, 2011
Wonderful laid-back hotel with friendly staff
Peaceful, 2 mins away from the beach and the pier,
Very comfortable hotel. Quite a few rooms yet peaceful and not noisy.
Room service at lightening fast speeds, unfortunately they do not have all the restaurant items on the room services menu. Nice quaint little restaurant by the main road, with wide range of good food. Friendly staff always equipped with a smile.
The massage service wasn't up to expectations. Was a large bright room with beds and uncomfortable ambience.
Families with young children
December 23, 2011
Great hotel at great location
Great location, comfortable and relaxing
a great hotel at great location. a perfect place for family to spend good quality time especially during this festive season to get together. serve good breakfast. walking distance to beach, shopping, eatery, spas, etc. a place to truly unwind from a year of hard work, a good quality holiday spent. my first stay at the hotel and definitely not the last. i'll be back!!!
Plenty of food available along the 4km stretch. Serve good western food. hard to find local food.
December 21, 2011
Pool and well furnished rooms
thought the hotel itself was great, the location was ideal as it's off the main tourist promenade, so it's a little quieter at night.
although slightly pricey for the stay itself, it was relaxing and was a good place to recharge after a long day exploring krabi and surrounds, i would have appreciated not having to pay to use their computer facilities though, and their wifi was not as free as you would think.
Avoid the buffet or breakfast options, there are some amazing food stalls a 10 min walk away that are incredible for a quarter of the price.
December 20, 2011
A Wonderful Resort Ao Nang Buri Resort
extremely kind people, perfect service and excellent foods.
i want to use this word to explain what i thought while i was staying there ao nang buri resort is perfect. really kind people, wonderful foods at resort restaurant. great breakfast aswell.
when i asked something to reception, they gave me a affordable answer with kindness.
nice view, nice food, nice room, nice people, and quite place. everything was good for relax.
Hotel Feature Tip:
the hotel is perfect. but little bit far away from a market and Chaweng beach. if u can ride a motobike, no problem. they have rent shop beside the hotel. except this, everything is good for u.
December 20, 2011
difficult to communicate with the staffs and the staffs do not seem sure of the procedures for payment etc.
room is very clean and the beds are comfortable.
however hotel food was poor.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ao Nang Buri Resort, Krabi
- a place to return to - mostly all pro's but for some problems with the water flow-o
- Ao Nang Buri - Nice cosy hotel with excellent customer service. Pool acces
- Average resort - We found this to be a very average hotel. Room was a nice si
- Awesome and enjoying stay with kids - Our stay was great.. The sun, sea and pool.. Service was gre
- Awesome - Very nice stay.. Good people good food. The hotel is jus in
- Beautiful hotel and excellant courtesy - its a beautiful located hotels with nice room and nice hospi
- Comfortable and cosy room - Resort is locate just across the road from the beach. Resort
- Comfortable and relativel inexpensive hotel - Location is good and stuff is friendly. THey don't have free
- Comfortable - overall i had a great stay. the hotel is located further to
- Convenient hotel - Though they were busy with constructions at the time, we enj
- Descent room with great location - With good food around that place; swimming pool size is slig
- Enjoying the sea breeze - Went to Krabi for holiday and relax, really enjoying our sta
- Excellent - Room comfortable, staff friendly, good value, breakfast exce
- Friendly staff and good environment - Overall the resort was good, it was clean and the staff are
- go away!! not recommend to this hotel. - But the room is totally very different, bad smell, ground fl
- Good Hotel, Friendly staff - We stayed in this hotel for one night before travel back hom
- Good hotel - Stay was pleasant, staff was helpful with transfers.
- Good Location, but poor breakfast & parking -
- Good location, very average hotel - nothing really stands out positively or negatively about thi
- Good times in Krabi - The place was clean compared to the other places i've been t
- Great Hotel for hoilday -
- Great hotel with awesome service! - the room was clean with a nice balcony. the pool was good wi
- Great Location, near Ao Nang beach - I'm satisfied with the stay at Ao Nang Buri Resort. I'm trav
- Great location - nice hotel with the price in Agoda.
- Great place! - Stay was good, went with 3 other friends. walking distance t
- great room - that was a nice place there,
nice rooms nice people,
- Lovely clean hotel & good location. - Nice room, good location and friendly staff. It is nice to r
- lovely hotel and a great service - it was our first time to south of thailand, we had a great e
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful. There are al
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel has a good location. Near to the walking street. I
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the warm smile and friendly service from the hotel staff mad
- Lovely hotel with great service - it is not too far away from the restaurants to be inconvenie
- Lovely hotel with helpful staff - I was unable to stay at the hotel for the night I had booked
- Lovely Hotel with reasonable pricing and service - lovely hotel with reasonable pricing. nice room that was big
- Lovely hotel, but small rooms - Everything was nice except small rooms, clean, breakfast was
- Lovely hotel - Overall about the room is very comfort and clean. Nice decor
- lovely hotel - we have no complaint about this hotel..all is good..
- Lovely staff, lovely rooms, location OK - Receive an upgrade. Staff were very accommodating.
- Low Season... - Some staff was friendly and kind.But totaly need customer s
- Mosquitos in rooms - The outside looks nice. Rooms appeared to be dated but clean
- Nice choice - Friendly staff, nice room, and swimming pool. Massage servic
- nice clean hotel with efficient staff - i enjoyed my stay, the staff were friendly and helpful but t
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - the hotel was not located at ao nang beach although it was l
- Nice Hotel With Great Service - This is the second time we stayed in this hotel. The staff w
- Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. - Clean comfortable accomodation, nice pool, across the road f
- Nice hotel - Very nice room and location. the staff are friendly as well.
- Nice hotel - very nice staff who upgraded us as the room next door played
- Nice place - We stayed here two nights. It was a pleasant stay. The hotel
- Nice room with good pool access - We spent 2 nights in Krabi and had a great time,the hotel wa
- Nice views and relaxing place. - i think the hotel is wonderful, however there isn't any lift
- Not very good resort - room a bit old and there some stain in the wall. Bed a bit h
- Perfect for us - Loved the beach across the street. Staff very helpful.
- Quiet end of town. Great price - clean hotel. beach across the road. free wifi in lobby. good
- quiet time at krabi - good value for the price we pay. convenient and quiet, good
- Quiet with great service. - This hotel is located on quiet area with near to the sea. Wi
- Small rooms, bad service n attitude - Rooms was small but however the place is still rather accept
- Stay at Ao nang buri hotel - The hotel is located by the beach (just cross the road). Sta
- Very short stay but comfortable -