Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (668)
Families with young children
May 10, 2013
Nice place for relaxing and island hopping
Great staffs and attentive to customers
The staffs are friendly and helpful. Compliment to Ms Ella and Mr Patrick, they had provide the high level of hospitality to us.
May 09, 2013
Great rooms, fast Internet, attentive staff
Stayed 3 nights, wish it were longer. Checked in and was taken to a nice room in the centre of the complex near the pool. It didn't have a balcony but a kind of back yard style which was quite a nice place to sit out in. After the first night they upgraded me at no charge to one of the best rooms which had a (distant) sea view and a bath on the balcony - yes, the balcony, which was very private. Unlike many hotels in the area, the Internet was fast (c. 10Mbps) and fairly reliable. Great location, just 5 minutes walk from the beach and right next to Starbucks and a 24 hour McDonalds if that's your thing. The rooms were great, comfortable with comfy bed, separate sofa. The pool was good: long enough for decent lengths and not too deep if you're unsure of your swimming skills. Staff were always keen to assist. The fitness room was limited but good enough for a hotel although it closed at 8pm. Thoroughly recommended.
May 05, 2013
Something to remember
Rooms - Swimming pool - View
May 04, 2013
Great Location, but unfriendly & unhelpful staffs
Good location, easy access walking street & local restaurants nearby
Resort located at the good location, easy access to the Aonang Walking Street for shopping. McDonald and Starbucks are just at walking distance from the resort. Our room has very nice ocean view which makes us feel comfortable. We enjoy the ocean view on the morning we wake up. But the staffs of the resort are unfriendly and unhelpful. We seek for the assistance from the front desk to call the hilltop restaurant to book the table and arrange transport for dinner, but her response is not friendly and show us the impatient face though she help us to make the call finally. There’s odor from the bath room and penetrate the whole bedroom, that’s very disgusting.
May 04, 2013
One of the best hotels in Ao Nang!
Cleanliness, Friendly Staff, Location
This must be one of the best hotels in Ao Nang. This is my first time here in Ao Nang and I swear if I were to go back to Ao Nang, I would definitely stay in this hotel again. Staffs were very attentive and very friendly. One of the staffs even came to our room to talk to us about attractions in Ao Nang when we mentioned that we have yet to plan anything for our trip in the front office. A very special thanks to Ella as well as she is very friendly and she will come and talk to you every morning during breakfast.
Location wise, this hotel is very strategic. Opposite the hotel, there are bars, pharmacy, restaurants and even tailor shops! Below the hotel, there is a McDonalds. So if you're hungry and you prefer burgers for supper, this hotel is definitely the hotel you would want to stay in.
There is only one thing that made us pretty sad which is the mosquitos in the room but what the heck, the town itself is filled with mosquitos as we were bugged by mosquitos as well when we were doing massage in an air conditioned room in some massage parlour. Therefore there is nothing to blame on this hotel.
Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
May 02, 2013
Large room with great atmosphere
April 28, 2013
April 22, 2013
i'll visit next time
Service good, comfortable, clean
The Breakfast shall change or add new dish every day, quite boring if everyday is the same menu.
United States of America,
April 21, 2013
Hassle free and relaxing
Location, Location, Location
Had zero issues during the stay with the room and staff. everything as advertised. My only negative was when ordering food at the poolside restraunt. It took more than 30 minutes to get a Chicken Burger
April 19, 2013
A well-run, reasonably located hotel
Size and design of the room, variety of breakfast food
A pretty neat hotel that's located in a reasonable part of Krabi beach. High ceilings in the room give it a pretty nice effect. Good breakfast. Although indicated in their agoda.com profile, the hotel *does not* have the airport transfer option available.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aonang Cliff Beach Resort, Krabi
- A great holiday destination - The hotel staff were very friendly throughout our stay..Atmo
- A reaylly great hotel - A great hotel with friendly staff and management, our choice
- A resort worthed staying! - Overall, I have to say that Ao Nang Cliff Beach Resort is a
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort -
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort - Being there during the off peak season was the best choice w
- Beautiful and well equipped hotel - I really loved the room I was staying in, beautiful view of
- Beautiful place - Lovely hotel - we had book for 2 nights but ended up staying
- Convenient location with relatively good service - Well, it was rather disappointing when I paid extra to upgra
- Excellent hotel in cute town - after a week at the sofitel, it was nice to move to a hotel
- Good hotel and good location - Good location...a lot of shops along the stretch in front of
- good location as in town. - stayed superior cliff room, lovely, bath on balcony.
- Good location - Good location, not far from Ao Nang beach and shopping area.
- Great design room, with big porch outside - Great ! The pool is great & the room is very charming! It's
- Great hotel, Great location, Decent Service - I only stayed at this hotel for 1 night but i wish i had sta
- Great Hotel - Very enjoyable stay, perfect location, friendly cleaning sta
- Great location and fabulous service - From the deveolper to the staff,great design,location and se
- Great location but not so great view - The room itself was nice, but the view of a superior front d
- great location but small room - Great location, just 5 minutes to beach. Massage just in fro
- Great location with nice view of cliff - great location with food eateries at door steps and nice vie
- Great Location - it is 15minutes walk to the beach. nice couple of road side
- Great - Beautiful hotel, clean, nice rooms, nice pool, breakfast is
- Hotel with a Smile - We booked 3 rooms in Aonang Cliff Beach Krabi. It was all fi
- I stay here every time I visit Krabi... - I stay here every time i visit Krabi, and I will most likely
- Just another Hotel, not very special - This was our second time in the Aonang Area (before we staye
- Krabi so so - This Resort is well positioned, however the rooms that face
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Lovely hotel and service with a smile. The staff was excelle
- lovely hotel but noisy in front superior rooms - we enjoyed our stay at this hotel but the description of sup
- Lovely hotel, good value, and great service. - I enjoyed my stay. THe staff and manager were very friendly,
- Lovely Hotel - great hotel with good locations.
near to 24hrs mcdonald
- Lovely place to stay - real star hotel with good service.. front desk is always hel
- Lovely Rooms, pretty good location - Although our room faced the road, it was lovely and quiet (g
- Nice hotel but poor service - We reached the hotel around 11am but we were told that the c
- Nice Location on top of a hill - Nice location , 5 minutes walk to the beach. Our room has wo
- Nice place for relaxing and island hopping - The staffs are friendly and helpful. Compliment to Ms Ella a
- Nice place. Would stay again. - There is alot of choice in ao nang but we got a good deal th
- Nice view but far from the beach - The hotel is at the convenient area with good restaurants an
- No beach. no cliff but staircase - " i suggest to avoid this hotel"
i found nothing good in th
- Not bad hotel for family. - It was good hotel for family. And can enjoy tai style street
- ok hotel but over-rated - food stalls, mc donalds and starbucks in front of hotel. 10
- Perfect location and lovely staff - everything about aonang cliff beach was great except for a l
- Safe place - It was quite difficult to find this hotel even it was at the
- Very warm welcome and quick no fuss check in - This is an excellent resort which lives up to its claims. Th