Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (887)
December 14, 2009
This hotel is probably the best hotel for me as it is the only hotel on the beach in the most popular area.
There is one other, however access is hard and it looked boring and isolated.
Food and service was good at a fair price. there is a lot of families here!
recommended to those who like their luxaries!
Families with older children
December 04, 2009
Ao Nang villa Resort
Spacious room, afternoon tea, nice pool and breakfast
Location of hotel is good as it is right in front of the beach and all shops are within 5 mins walk of hotel. Range of breakfast items are good. It would be better if they can serve fresh local orange juice since the oranges are in season. Would have to guard your food against mosquitoes or flies if you are stepping away to grab a drink to complement your breakfast. One thing that my family had to be on constant guard is the mosquitoes.
There is a roadside pushcart selling the local foodfare, Pad Thai, which is fantastic. Cheap (35 baht) and tasty! My family loves it very much and my son kept asking to go back to the stall every nite! One advice for travellers to here : bring mosquito repellent as you will need them here.
November 29, 2009
Great Stay in Krabi - Aonang Villa
2minutes walk to the beach
5minutes walk to shops / convenient stores / shopping / seafood / massage
nice swimming pools / spa
staffs friendly and helpful( able to communicate in English )
Aonang Villa - a very nice place to stay, only a little costly but is worth it. Will be visiting Krabi and staying in Aonang Villa again this coming February. The best thing about this hotel is the scenery and the view. You can have a relax time watching the sunset. Besides there are 2 swimming pools to accommodate hotel guest during peak season. Apart from this, all the specialty of thai food, seafood, massage are all around the corner.
Families with young children
November 27, 2009
Our first stay in Krabi was great and this hotel was just what we were looking for a family trip. Nice view, quiet place, friendly staff, in front of the beach and a lot of small restaurants and pubs nearby.
The breakfast is not fantastic but good enough to be in good shape to enjoy the beach and swimming pool !!
United States of America,
November 07, 2009
November 06, 2009
Great hotel, great area.
great service, friendly staff, luggage storage (huge plus), great location, nice pool, very good breakfast service.
was an excellent hotel with outstanding service and facilities. It's more family orientated than my girlfriend and i were suited to, but was great none the less.
It's in a great location - the ao nang beach is litterally on the back of the hotel. The ao nang 'town' is a modernised hub with good access to lots of trips and activities.
Also, we left our suitases at the luggage storage and went off into the sunset to railay beach on a longtail boat with 2 small rucksacks. We didn't return for over a week and everything was safe - a huge perk.
stay no more than 2 nights in ao nang. leave your luggage. get a backpack and get on a longtail boat to railay beach for a few days. form railay beach, head off to phi phi island and so on and so forth. enjoy!
November 05, 2009
Ao Nang Villa - better before?
close to the beach and Longtail boats and shopping
November 04, 2009
Ao Nang Villa Resort
Great position nearby to shops, restaurants and opposite the beach where we watched glorious sunsets from the bar area.
Staying at Ao Nang Villa resort for our first encounter in Krabi was generally a positive experience. The hotel feels a little dated now compared to others on the strip, however it is in the perfect position for accessing the beach, restaurants and shopping. The restaurants in the hotel were so quiet that we were reluctant to eat there. Even the buffet breakfast left a lot to be desired compared to our other experiences in thailand. When we return to Krabi we might try a different hotel on the same street.
Thai lovers, Sydney
Go to Wansai seafood restaurant at the neighbouring beach where the local Thai people eat.
November 02, 2009
A happy week at Ao Nang Villa resort
Service excellent and with a smile. Good buffet breakfast and first class facilities.
The landscaping is wonderful with seemingly acres of room so that there is no sense of overcrowding either in the grounds or by the swimming pools.
Also, although conveniently situated in middle of the shopping/restaurant area (but with one side adjoining the beach), it is peaceful and quiet owing to the size of the grounds.
I really have nothing but praise for every aspect of this excellent resort hotel and would also recommend a visit to their first class Spa and massage centre.
November 02, 2009
Expensive 3 star hotel
Location, location, location, tours offered was cheap, nice bar facing the beach.
Right in the heart of Ao nang on the beach side extending out to the main road. With a 7-11(you can purchase alcohol there) right next to the main entrance along with laundry service, tours, scooter hire, taxi, tuk tuk and van, beach, shops and restaurents right at your door step. Location is absolutely perfect. However, I think it only made the 4 star ratings from the facilities it provided: free snacks, massage available right on the beach, pool table, two pools (small pools) with a pool bar. Breakfast was not very attractive as there were flies and ants around on the honey and mable syrup and sometimes on the thongs.....
Room wise - spacious, but poor lighting and bad furnishing. Old floor tiles were used and the view was a garden view - pretty bad actually and it seemed to attract alot of mosquitoes.
Staff were not that friendly to be honest and service. My safe was locked and was unable to open it.
Close boat ride to Railey beach and other islands such as Hong Island. Hong Island is very beautiful and a much see for those who want clear waters with fine white sand. However, snorkling wasn't that interesting and much better at Paradise Island. Please note: Ao Nang was not as beautiful as I expected - and you would have to go to Railey beach to get the nice beaches - which is a short 5-10min ride away on one of those Thai motor boats. It cost my girlfriend and I 400baht for the whole boat to ourselves to Railey beach. Please bargain guys!! Don't allow them to overcharge us!!!
Krabi town was 25-30min away by car though not really worth it as it cost us 800baht for a return trip where the taxi driver waited 3 hours for us. Cheap compared to the western world, but remember you're now in Thailand. Standard of living in alot lower - bargain is ESSENTIAL!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aonang Villa Resort, Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort, -
- Ao Nang Villa Resort -
- Ao Nang Villa Resort -
- Ao Nang Villa Resort -
- Ao Nang Villa Resort - hotel fine would stay again.
- Ao Nang Villa - The hote is just next to the beach; there is only another ho
- Ao Nangs a go! - The Coastline of this area is amazing. Ao Nang is in one of
- Aonang Villas - Arrived early in the morning Staff friendly but as it was on
- Awesome Location in the heart of An Nang beach - - Nice hotel with spacious rooms, good pool but small gym
- Beach front hotel - We do like this hotel, and the location is right on the beac
- Beach location, great pool. - Overall I thought the hotel was decent value. The beachfront
- Beautiful hotel by the beach - The stay was really good and the hotel was nice. The hotel i
- Beautiful hotel in a great location. - beautiful hotel with lovely grounds. as close to the beach
- Beautiful hotel - Stay was very pleasant with spacious rooms.Staff were very a
- best beach hotel - This hotel is probably the best hotel for me as it is the on
- Best location on the strip - Lovely place, best location of all the resorts in town. One
- best location,but normal service - If you want to spend time in Aonang beach, Krabi,this hotel
- Child friendly hotel - A very well designed and friendly hotel, close to the beach
- Comfortable hotel - The hotel has a very convenient location to restaurants and
- Convenient resort on the beach - The hotel offers several nice dining options although they a
- Decent Hotel - Ao Nang Villa is located at at very convenient location. Goo
- Disappointed! - Actually this is my first time visiting Krabi via Phuket. Th
- Excellent value for money with pleasant service. - We very much enjoyed our stay. The scenery was lovely. The b
- Fabulous hotel with Great location - This is the second time I have stayed here. Love the locatio
- Family friendly hotel - pleasant stay with all basic expectations met. not a particu
- good choice to stay! - Checkin was very efficient and they upgrade my room. Staff w
- Good clean place - We had a very good stay here they have a very good pool and
- Good location at Ao Nang - The best with Ao Nang Villa is the location almost directly
- Great Getaway!!! - Great hotel and very friendly staff. We had an upgrade for a
- great hotel and location! - it was a nice and big hotel.
- Great hotel! Second time staying there. - For the 2nd time we had a fabulous stay at this hotel. We lo
- Great hotel, can not fault the place - The rooms are amazing, heaps of room and the location is ver
- Great Hotel - Good Location, Nice Hotel Staff, Delicious Food,
- Great location with clean rooms - Located next to many souvenir shops, massage centers and nic
- Great location, super rooms - nice breakfast, good location, best in town, nice place too
- Great location - I enjoyed the stay because the hotel was conveniently locate
- Holiday of a life time - Although July/August is classed as being 'out of season' as
- It was Awesome!!!!! - Very Nice!!!! Close to everything. travelled with 20 month o
- Just what we wanted - This hotel has a great location. It's quiet, but if you wal
- Last minute booking - We booked this hotel when there was nothing in rest and we a
- Lovely hotel away from noise - We only stayed at the hotel for one night, as the last stop
- Lovely hotel but no wi fi - Overall quite good just that no wi fi. Hotel no night room s
- lovely hotel, amazing - what a wonderful hotel, would recommend it , just across roa
- Lovely hotel - Reception Staff were very helpfull and changed our room when
- mrs - we were disapointed that we could not be moved due to noisy
- Nice hotel overall - This is a very nice hotel overall. The room was really nice
- Nice hotel, Pleasant stay, Quiet area - I went there on a trip with friends. Hotel was beautiful and
- Nice Location - very good stay apart from the booking at spa house. we phone
- Nice resort -
- No furniture or staff. - For the price we paid, the room, service & the quality of br
- Perfect relaxing hotel - This is the 4th time we have stayed in Krabi and each time w
- Recomended Hotel - Overall our stay was very nice and i like the hotel very muc
- Right-Smack in the centre of AoNang Shopping St - Almost everything about this hotel is faultless. The best pa
- Very nice - This was our first visit to Krabi and we were impressed with
- Villa? -
- Worth The Stay!! - Overall a very good hotel and ideal for honeymoon couple. I
- yes to the resort, no to Krabi - Krabi is far from spectacular. The beaches are fun to walk o