Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (593)
March 03, 2012
Clean room and nice staff
stayed only one night as i was waiting for friends to arrive. very nice staff at the hotel. did not eat breakfast so i dont know how that was. quite far from the beach so wouldn't stay all too long in this hotel. guests and/or staff made too much noise in the corridor and the mosque nearby woke me up way too early. looking for a relatively cheap place but with clean and spatious room - thi is a good choice for you! looking for a hotel close to the beach and a quiet place - not for you.
March 02, 2012
Great hotel at reasonable price
Open private jacuzzi, spacious room, location
This is by far one of the best hotels i've stayed and would recommend anyone visiting Krabi to stay in. For the price you're paying, the place is good enuff...the bathroom is spacious and the jacuzzi is simply romantic at night. My bf and I are definitely going back again!
March 02, 2012
Above expectation hotel with superb service
beautiful, clean rooms, nice ambience and atmosphere
we stayed here for 3 nights and it was just so lovely. we stayed at harvest house the first night and haleeva just beats harvest hands down in terms of everything! we were very comfortable with the size and design of our room, though our two friends had a room double of ours which was even better! bathroom was great, with basic toiletries and even conditioner and body lotion provided. the staff were polite, friendly, kind and very helpful. they made our stay very comfortable. bikes can be rented at the hotel at a cheap rate. i can safely say this hotel is much better than some 4 stars hotels. only downside is that the walls are quite thin so people could hear us from the corridor. also, coffee making facilities were lacking in the hotel which wasn't that much of a problem for us as we have our breakfast on the go everyday as we rush to our activities.
overall, this is the best 3 stars hotel i've ever stayed in and i highly recommend it to everyone! i'd even come back to this hotel if i were to ever visit krabi again. also, we stayed in the room with a balcony facing the main streets and while others reviewed that it got a little noisy, we had no such problem at all. we loved the balcony as it helped dry our wet clothes really quickly.
The 4 islands tour was pretty disappointing as we only got to snorkel once for a short 15-20minutes. There was also not much to see as there were only a few fishes of the same variety and the corals were pretty normal. Other than that the waters and beaches were great. Maybe PhiPhi Island would have been a better option.
March 01, 2012
Staff is most willing to help and even upgraded my delux room to family suite when I booked in late.
Amazing Family Suit with cliff view at the balcony, there was even a jacuzzi to soak in. Staff was helpful and without me asking during check in, she actually share with us what to do, where to eat and how to get around. Even telling us that on one of our night stay there will be a local night market going on and we should check it out.
Walking along AoNang stretch to explore will be a better choice then taking the tuktuk since it is a small area. Always remember to ask for their best price and haggle a little more with a smile :)
February 27, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
The staff are very friendly one of the owners made it a point to learn our names and use them every time he saw us. The hotel has scooter rentals which is great for going places. About a 10-15 min walk to the beach. They made a point to tell you what tours are good and they don't bs about which is better for a higher commission which was nice. The only draw back is the sound that comes around 5 am everyday
February 26, 2012
Great location with awesome rooms
Customer service with a smile
2 night was spend at this hotel and the rooms are really nice.
it looked small but it never felt small, it was like a love hate relationship.
service staff was good all the way and smiles were given to us every single min.
the only cons, is that there is no lift available, therefore, if you're lazy, request for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
the deluxe room is really awesome and huge and can stay 4 people if needed.
great location, not too far from the action, but far enough to be quiet. cars travelling at night along the road might be unbearable, but it'll last till abt 2am only.
dive shop located right at the hotel, for divers. it is call rayadivers.
mamasan down the road towards the beach, abt 300m from the hotel on the right side is awesome. its directly opposite the indie bar. cheap but great food.
February 25, 2012
Stayed in Haleeva for 2 nights. The staff was very helpful and nice, the island tour they offered was reasonably priced. The place is 10 minutes walk away from the slightly crowded beach area. The room was like a suite with jakuzzi on the balcony which faced the mountains. Be prepared for the short prayer that can be heard early morning from the nearby mosque. Ideal place for relaxing.
Families with older children
February 24, 2012
Amazing service, big rooms, delicous breakfast.
The rooms were always clean, i felt like the staff treated me like a friend (especially the owner) and not just another tourist. Also the breakfast far exceeded expectations.
Everything we needed was available for us right there and there were staff at all points of the day/ night available to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. We were able to fit at least a couple activities into each day without feeling too cramped. One staff member even introduced us to some of their friends to get us better deals on certain things. It was the most genuine customer service i have ever felt at a hotel. I even remember the owner sitting down with us for breakfast one day.
Rents scooters from Haleeva! It was the least expensive activity we did and it was the most fun. We had the freedom to ride up to the emerald pond/ hot spring area for a swim and our around the jungle. The kayaking tour was great as well (half day is enough) as well as the elephant tour (also satisfied with just the hour long..which ended up being more like 2).
February 23, 2012
Convenient Economical Hotel
Staffs are always helpful even after days checked-out
room is to my expectation and clean bathroom. convenient location; 15 minutes walk to the nearby food-street. mosque nearby; only disturbing during prayer times (quite unrealised). motorbike renting & taxi service are both negotiable.
February 22, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
swimming pool, big bed, clean room and nice staff
1. Staff are friendly and willing to help all the time.
2. Room is clean and big enough for 2 person
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Haleeva Sunshine Hotel, Krabi
- A Comfortable Oasis - I stayed during Sonkran (Thai New Year) and could have hadly
- A friendly and functional hotel for young guests - The hotel had a pool. The breakfast buffet was good.
It is o
- amazing hotel. best in thailand! - i honestly cannot say enough about this hidden gem of a hote
- Average location but quiet with lovely view - My room was located on the top floor (4th floor) and there w
- Cheap and Clean - it's cheap and clean. but far from the beach
- Clean room and nice staff - stayed only one night as i was waiting for friends to arrive
- comfort yet affordable -
- Comfy beds, friendly staff - Good location and the room was spotless, big and the bed was
- Fantastic Hotel with great service - my husband and i spent three nights at this hotel and this w
- Friendliest Customer Service in Thailand - My husband and I live in Thailand, and do a lot of traveling
- Good hôtel with excellent service - The hotel is located in the main street of Ao-Nang. Not far
- Good located facilities and service with smile. - recommend this hotel of nice one that not far from the beach
- good value for money - We enjoyed our stay, the pool was clean and fresh, the room
- Great Budget Hotel - there are many hotels in ao nang area, so it won't be a prob
- Great hotel but terrible wifi - The hotel itself was lovely, the rooms were very modern and
- Great hotel! - Fantastic hotel for the price we paid, just a shame we only
- Great place for a stop off - we stayed here for one night coming from koh phi phi before
- Haleeva Sunshine Hotel, Krabi, Thailand - my friends and i stayed for two nights at this hotel last ma
- it is totally worth, clean and good! - Room is big enough for 2 persons to stay. It is clean, locat
- Just as good... - This is my 2nd stay at Haleeva. A warm welcome by Sun(the ow
- Lovely hotel and great location - Very nice hotel with big and clean rooms,and very relaxing f
- lovely hotel and staff - the hotel is comfortable, really praise to (the owner of th
- lovely Hotel, Clean and convenient - Nice place, clean and big room. Staff are very friendly. V
- Lovely stay - great location,less then 3 minutes ride to the beach...
- nice hotel lovely stay - 10 min walk to the beach, motorbike rentals with the hotel m
- Nice Hotel in Ao Nang - Ao Nang can be a very noisy and busy place if you stay in th
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - We stayed here for our holidays. Nice hotel, clean room, fri
- Nice hotel, nice staff with ok location - This hotel is a bit further out from the beach than others b
- Nice little hotel - really easy to find. very friendly welcome from sun who spea
- Nice simple clean hotel in Aonang - Value for money - based on what we paid via Agoda. Good sim
- Overpriced. Rude staff - The man who works the front desk was as rude as anyone I hav
- Perfect for a short stay - I booked 5 rooms for all my family and stayed 1 night - It w
- Simple and clean but no lift for older folks - Great experience with the hotel. The room was kept clean and
- This place is awesome!! - we loved this place!! the rooms are clean and modern with w
- Value for money budget hotel - about 15 min walk to the beach, located oppo. aonang goodwil
- Value for money, cheap and decent hotel. - Stayed for 5 nights at Haleeva Sunshine Hotel. Worth every d
- very cosy and clean hotel - We loved it there, very clean and very cosy place
- 服务一流的迷人酒店 - in general this hotel is very nice, equip with cozy and clea