Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (568)
Families with young children
February 14, 2013
Great location but room is hotel a bit old
Near shopping market with just 10 min walk
room is spacious , but a bit old.location is good. overall is acceptable.value for money.
more than hundred shops is near by.
February 13, 2013
There are pros and cons...
Very good view and quiet environment
I stayed in this hotel for three days. The room is very large, and the view of my room is spectacular. I like the environment that there was extremely quiet at night, but in order to enjoy such environment you have to walked 15 minutes to An Nang beach and the closest 7-11. The only disadvantages I considered was that the hotel is really old. The basin in the bathroom is broken, and they just use gummed tape to fix it. Except for this minor defect, everything was quite good in my standard.
If you don't like to walk, it is better to choose other hotels, because this hotel is a little far away from the beach and the An Nang night market.
February 07, 2013
the hotel is well situated in krabi and must have been nice.... 10 years ago. the curtains were falling apart, the tiles in the bathroom dirty, there was water infiltration on the ceiling, all in all it was maybe a 4 star hotel that with lack of maintenance doesn't worth more than a 2 star hotel now.
still, the staff was very helpful and friendly
February 05, 2013
Nice hotel, great location, but a little old
The hotel is located 5 mins walk from busy shopping strips and hawker stalls, and 10 mins walk away from central Ao Nang beach where tour groups depart. It is one of the few nicer hotels in Ao Nang, however for a 4-star rated hotel, it is quite old and needs refurbishment/maintenance. The room I stayed in had a weird odour in it, and was infested with mosquitoes. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful, though. Breakfast was not as good as expected, street food was much better.
Families with young children
February 02, 2013
A perfect hotel for a perfect holiday
The gorgeous swimming pool, Breakfast, Big rooms, big bathroom
we traveled to krabi with our 1 year old daughter. we enjoyed our stay in the hotel. the place was wonderful and so were the staff. they greeted us with a big smile. the stayed in the deluxe room and it was very big. i did not expect the bathroom to be as big as the bedroom. my daughter enjoyed every bit of the hotel. there were many reviews that mentioned the hotel looked rundown and needed to be refurbished. from our poin of view, the hotel looked like it was just repainted and it looked great and felt good. the only con abt this hotel was that the cleaning of the room was done in the late afternoon when we were either having our bath or getting a nap. other than that, this hotel is perfect. i will definitely come back to this hotel again.
January 31, 2013
Huge, elegant, Asian style room with balconies
The massive bathroom and the balcony swing!
Wonderful hotel with great staff to attend to your every need. Breakfast was amazing - best on our whole trip- the infinity pools are beautiful - and our room was outstanding. Short walk to so nang beach or they shuttle you for free at set times and its 40 baht back by tuk tuk. Would definitely stay again.
January 31, 2013
Great hotel needs some repair.
Large spacious hotel, friendly staff, large pool area
Hotel needs cosmetic repairs, great staff, great looking hotel and lobby , generous space in rooms and breakfast was unbelievable with great views of the entire area from the restaurant. Food presentation was that of a five star hotel or restaurant.
Hotel room with breakfast is an excellent deal..
Restaurant in hotel is a good place to eat even though its not advertised by the hotel or staff.as being so.
January 31, 2013
Good location but smelt damp
Well we all know there was a tsunami a few years back but I would have expected the area to be sorted by now. Our room was clearly refurbished a little while back but still smelt damp. The lobby was very nice as was pool area. You could still see where they haven't painted the back of the hotel from the pool area showing the extent of the damp issue. For some unknown reason there is a bar in the pool area not being used but instead they use another corner with simple free standing fridge selling over priced beer and charging for towels. No breakfast included in price and wifi isn't free. A short walk down the road to the beach. Takes A good 5 mins to get to the beach. Another issue is the lighting. Why only two bed side lamps in bedroom it makes it very dark. Staff want to clean the room at 8am and continue to call and ring doorbell every hour untill you go out. Sorry but after a long day traveling to au nang I quite fancied a lie in after all I'm on holiday. Au nang is a lovely area but a lot of the sidewalks are broken from subsidence due to the tsunami. Shouldn't this all be fixed?
Shop around for boat trips. Don't pay more than 1000 baht each for phi phi snorkelling. Also when shopping for sunglasses there more expensive during the day. A pair of raay ban cost 160 baht at night and 300 baht during the day. Don't forget your sunscreen as its very expensive. Some places wanting 800 baht
January 30, 2013
Lovely stuff and lovely room
the place of the hotel is quite and very convenient. it is about 15mins walk to the beach. we were welcome by their friendly staff from the time we arrive until the time we leave. the swimming is gorgeous. i suggest u guys to rent a bike at about 250bath for 24hr, instead of taking a tuk tuk for 40bath for 1 way.. there is also snake farm about 5mins ride from the hotel. overall i really enjoy staying in pavillion queens bay hotel.
U guys can walk about 5 to 10mins to find more good prices for the food
January 30, 2013
At the remains of a once stunning place
First of all I understand the many negative comments about this hotel. Some things are just SAD: a beautiful room where the wall paper comes down,towels with holes at the swimming pool,a water boiler that you have to use in the bathroom because of no electricity plugs close to it in the room,a old little tv with few channels with bad signal,...all this can be fixed and improved so easily! It's clear the hotel is low on cash (very few staff around and things mentioned above) but don t forget that you're paying a price you will pay at many guesthouses or cheaper basic hotels in Ao Nang!!! SO WHAT CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT? The swimming pool is well maintained and THE proudness of the hotel,the room is beautiful after all with a great bathroom and the bed is really great. Furthermore the hotel has SOUL. There is some good feeling,many reviews call it a place for a Agatha Cristie or Stephen King storie but I would rather associate it with a more positive feeling. Hard to explain and never felt before in any hotel.Maybe the hotel just has caracter... anyway...I extended my stay from 2 to 3 nights and I did see other people doing the same...because after all you're staying at a hotel that was probably once the number one resort in the area...so enjoy the remains of a once stunning place! price/quality the best around!
walk to the beach,5minutes (or better rent a scooter for 200 bath to drive around the area) at the beach you can take the longtail boat to one of the most beautiful places in southeast asia: RAILAY. Just 10 minute boatride and 100 bath...
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel, Krabi
- A grand hotel in need of facelift - A terrific hotel showing a lot of signs of age. A major face
- A wonderful hotel that just got a little bit old.. - The Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel is a wonderful hotel that only
- Almost perfect. - Gd location, a short 5mins walk the start of Aonang. Spaciou
- Beautiful hotel and pool - we only stayed overnight but the pool was beautiful and clea
- Decent location but short on maintenance - Located at walking distance from Ao Nang beach, around 400m.
- Friendly staff and Large Room - I certainly will come here and stay at the hotel again! Its
- Friendly staff - It was my second visit. I've been here in 2011 and verything
- good hotel good staff and good location - We enjoyed our stay at the Pavillion Queens Bay hotel, we st
- Good service with big rooms & nice bathrooms - i am happy with the services and rooms, bathrooms. just that
- Grand hotel with lovely views - The hotel, staff and views are fabulous. The entrance alone
- great hotel, awesome breakfast - It's a good place, but we expected much more for the price w
- Great location but room is hotel a bit old - room is spacious , but a bit old.location is good. overall i
- great value for money. Very nice pool, good rooms. - Our stay was good. The hotel is good value for money, but is
- Great views, grand but tired - you need a sense of humour when staying once grand but now l
- huge room with a nice view - clean and spacious room with a sunset view. only prob was th
- Krabi and Pavilion Queens Bay in October 2008 - The view wasn't as good as we hoped, there was a constructio
- Large rooms,Good value . - Best value and has a gym. On site massage which is good valu
- Lovely hotel Seen better days - beautiful hotel in a quiet location in ao nang. excellant br
- Lovely hotel, great staff - Lovely hotel and people. False advertising of free wifi only
- Lovely staff great rooms (duluxe) - about 5-10 minute walk to the main road, hotel food was expe
- Nice room, location a bit far - The room is nice with a lot of space, but location is a bit
- Nice view hotel. - a lovely hotel. very good service with a great staff. from t
- Nothing special - The hotel was a wee bit dated, but quiet and staff were frie
- Old hotel but has some good features - This hotel is old and needs a good clean in the general area
- Pavillion Queen's Bay Hotel - Had a great stay overall. There's an approximately 10 minute
- Perfect hotel - A perfect choice for vacation, very quiet, very luxury, swi
- premium luxury style - good room condition clean & comfortable
prety decour style
- run down hotel not uk 4* quality - it was a clean hotel. however the whole building and facilit
- Very classic beautiful rooms, high quality service - Special drink and talk to staff at arrival, very professiona
- Very old hotel with good service - Located about 15mins walk away from the beach. Some parts of
- Very very disappointing - Gutted...booked this and paid for their most expensive room