Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1006)
United States of America,
November 06, 2011
Hotel Right On the Beach
Hotel was located right by the beach, Rooms on the bottom floor have direct access to the Pool.
The Phra Nang Inn was a very cute hotel. It's located right in downtown Krabi by all of the markets, travel agencies and restaurants.
I stayed at the hotel over a long weekend. It was very easy to get to the hotel using the public business booked right at the Krabi Airport. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helped me make tour arrangements. The only con was that the hotel's bar was located right by my room. You could hear the music and guests which could be very loud at times. Good news is it ends by 10pm (great when you have a 7am wake up call to do tours).
November 02, 2011
Great room with great amenities!
walking distance to aonang beach, near to eateries and massage center :)
friendly staffs.. great room deco, breakfast was ok,walking distance to shops and massage. you can even take the local "bus" to krabi town or fossil shell cemetery for per pax! :)
November 02, 2011
Great Location - Decent Rooms
Although this is not the most luxurious hotel, the quirky staff and colourful rooms make it a wonderful experience.
Breakfast has improved based on the comment I read previously.
Do 4 islands and Phi Phi island tour.
November 01, 2011
Friendly hotel with very clean rooms
Friendly staff, good location, plenty of choice for breakfast
we got a last minute deal with 75% off through agoda,and were very pleased. the staff were friendly and helpful, and the location was great for boats to railah beach. swimming pool was clean and the buffet breakfast had enough choices for keeping you full all day.
October 31, 2011
Unique rooms with beautiful view of the beach
Very freindly staff, comfortable rooms
The room stay was comfortable and reasonable for value. The stay was very relaxing with the view of beach. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. However the breakfast was just everage. Thai massage here a quite cheap and you can find it just around the hotel. Lots of handikrafts for shopping.
You definately need to bargain before buying anything there, because the price they offer nearly doubles from what it is worth.
October 31, 2011
Location was good - just beside the pier where the longtail boats are. Rooms are clean, staff are firendly. Breakfast was mediocre but you can get great food just down the street. Recommended.
October 30, 2011
Great location, nice room
Location is great, nearby the pier, the boat ticket booth. Shops and restaurant are around. Staff are friendly and helpful. We checked out at 10am and headed to the island, came back at 3pm and were arranged a room for showering before leaving Ao Nang back to BKK.
October 29, 2011
Locations on this hotel was good. Easy to go out for dinner and next to the beach where you can take a boat to Railey.
United States of America,
October 26, 2011
Great location but many problems
Great location, Spacious room. Beach across st
The location of the hotel is conveniently located across the beach and in the center of the shopping and restaurants and all the tour agencies.
The deluxe room is very spacious and pretty. Loved the bathtub in the room for bubble baths. The aircon worked great.
The problems were this: 1)stained sheets on arrival. I asked for new ones and they promptly changed but that one also had a stain. 2)There is also a stray cat problem in the vents outside. The cats would meow at like midnight to 5am. Multiple guests have complained about this problem but the staff just brush it off and ignore our complaints. I actually found 2 kittens on my balcony but they would run off into the aircon vents whenever I open the door. 3)The cable and internet for the whole hotel went out for a night. When asked when it would be fixed, they would be very vague. 4)Mosquitoes in the room. The 2nd night I was there, I got bitten by mosquitos throughout the night. It would be nice if there was a net but no net in the room.
Other than that, the staff were pretty nice and friendly and spoke english well. The rooms were pretty clean. The pool is shaded which is nice if u want to escape from the blazing sun. Breakfast was decent despite being the same everyday.
There's a street cart lady that only comes out at night near the Siam Bank/Starbucks plaza that serves a great papaya salad for 40B. THe cart next to ther also has good pad thai for the same price.
For tours, shop around. All the tour agencies basically serve the same tours, the prices you're really haggling over is their commision. ALso be sure to ask what company u r actually buying because they tend to show you the nicer brochure for a company that they don't use. I did the 4 island tour with Ao nang speedboat tour who I don't recommend as the tour was supposed to go to 4:30pm but the guides decided to do it til 2:30pm just cuz they wanted to. Also the guide kept pushing for tips. It was 650B which was less than others but I would have paid a little more for more time on the islands and a better guide.
For massages - go toward Golden Beach resort past the stone archway. WHole body massages for 200-300B. I like stall #9 service.
October 24, 2011
Good location, nice rooms
Close to beach, nice pool, big rooms
Stayed only one night but we found the place comfortable and convenient. Big rooms, nice pool and good location by the bewch of AO Nang. I would recommend a room on the 2nd floor for a nice view from the balcony, the ground floor rooms have new view at all. Overall, good value for
Money and will stay here again in the future.
It's quite far from both the airport and pier to Phi phi island. Get a song thaw instead of a taxi to save a few hundred baht.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Phra Nang Inn Hotel, Krabi
- A fine total - the hotel is old, and needs to improve the cleanliness. the
- A not bad hotel - the hotel is bit old and not really well maintained.
- Absolutely the best location - the hotel is situated in the heart of ao nang. our room was
- Caution -
- decent hotel - For the price, not very worth it. It was decent though - ser
- Directly opposite the beach! - We stayed in the deluxe room on the 4th level overlooking th
- Excellent location, outstanding breakfast - This hotel was the highlight of our Thailand visit. We staye
- Good beach and nightlife location - On checking into the hotel we were given a room with no view
- Good krabi experience - This hotel has one of the best locations. Price is not that
- Good location, suitable as backpackers paradise - nice location, directly on the beach, but with traffic noice
- Good value hotel - decent hotel in the heart of Ao Nang, boats to Railay a ston
- Great & Nice hotel. - staff is very helpful & friendly. room also clean. the hotel
- Great cosy hotel - overall was a good stay.......hence managed to wash face and
- Great Hotel and an excellent location. - We had a great stay and will return again. The Hotel staf
- Great location but room setup is a quite simple. - Overall it was a good stay but just that the rooms are littl
- Great location but small rooms - nice and comfortable. nearby seaside. happening place.
- Great location near the beach, nice room - Enjoyed my stay, one of the closest hotels to Ao Nang beachf
- great location, good clean rooms, - Rooms basic but great location to work from. Hotel excellen
- Great location...value for money - Position was perfect, rooms were clean and spacious, staff w
- Great Location - Set directly opposite the beach, the location is prime. On t
- Great Location - This hotel is right near the beach and the main street of Ao
- Great Location - well maintained hotel. room - well kept and clean. near beac
- Great Place - Very good location hotel. Is only take half an hour from air
- Hotel in Krabi - The Hotel in Phra Nang Inn was a calm, warm and romantic pla
- Hotel Review - The location of the resort was fantastic very close to the b
- Hotel Right On the Beach - The Phra Nang Inn was a very cute hotel. It's located right
- It is a lovely hotel in krabi - If I have a chance will go back there once again
- Lovely Beach Resort - Phra Nang Inn has a great location. The room in which we sta
- Lovely big room but a little noisy at times - Really good location, the room was very big and very clean.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Beautiful. Stuff with smile always. Nice Location and it's v
- lovely hotel highly recommended, superb location, - It was lovely stay . First time in this nice easy access hot
- lovely stay at Phra Nang Inn Krabi - Phra Nang Inn is located right by the beach and near the sho
- Memorable stay - We had a great stay here, the only hiccup being when our van
- Nice hotel with comfortable room - I would say this hotel is nice for family or even for young
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - Nice place but it could have been a bit higher standard on t
- Nice location. - The hotel is in a nice location, given its age they've done
- Nice stay - The location is in top, though the hotel is of older age and
- OK - We enjoyed the stay overall. We stayed in Phra Nang Inn for
- One of the worst ever - The room was requested as a Twin - which is was but came wit
- Perfect location with relaxing vibe - This hotel, right on the beach, exceeded our expectations. E
- Phra Nang In good location - I got a present stay, the location is tremoendously good wit
- Phra Nang Inn Hotel, -
- Phra Nang Inn Hotel -
- Phra Nang Inn Hotel -
- Phra Nang Inn Hotel -
- Phra Nang Inn Hotel - we travelled with whole family and stayed for two nights the
- Pricey nice hotel in a good location - The hotel is located in a good location close to many shops
- Quaint hotel by the beach - a quaint hotel in a great location along aonang beach. just
- Quaint place, lovely rooms but noisy location - Cons: Next to the tail boat jetty and the noise of their eng
- really nice! - liked the breakfast(good variety, nice omlette, fresh juice.
- Recommended Hotel - Location of the hotel is very good and less than a min walk
- Russ Li - Its worth the money and price is really cheap. Location is v
- Superb location and a very nice pool - Hotel breakfast was nice, rooms were clean but slightly old,
- The Magic of Krabi - You could not have a hotel in a more central location than t
- Thoroughly enjoyed the stay atPhra Nang - The location is extremely good with the beach within 10 pace
- Unique rooms and friendly staff - I will be cautious about using Agoda in the future as a cons
- Very happy! - Stayed one night in this hotel December 2009 and was pleased
- Very nice hotel beside ao nang beach - Me and my wife stayed at the hotel for 4d3n. The room given
- Wonderful Krabi - It was our first trip to Krabi and the first time staying at
- Wonderful vacation at Phra Nang Inn, Krabi - The hotel, Phra Nang Inn, is a beautiful, cosy place situate