Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2865)
United States of America,
January 31, 2011
nice and quiet, not much to do, but good food at local restaurants. that was fine for us because we'd just ridden harley's from chaing mae to phuket and were looking for some down time. the room was ok but not great, but with a nice porch. the beach was pretty but rather small.
The massage at Yaya next door was much more reasonably priced and very good.
We took the longtail to Krabi thinking that there was something to see... wrong as far as we could tell.
Families with young children
United States of America,
January 31, 2011
Maybe a little pricey...
Large rooms, nice grounds
Stayed at Railay Bay Resort during the last weekend in January. We were picked up by the hotel van at Krabi airport and arrived at the resort after van ride and long tail boat ride in approximately 1 hr. Then shuttled to the reception desk through a back alley that reaked of sewage (not a good first impression). Khun Easy was very nice and informed us about hotel features, i.e. wifi, restaurant hours, etc. We were then carried to our rooms (privacy cottages). We booked 2 rooms since we had both grandmothers and 2 children travelling with us. Rooms were adequate, although my husband and I had to change rooms due to a falty air conditioner. Food at the restaurant was okay. Overall a decent resort on Railay Beach.
January 30, 2011
Beautiful View, Close to the beach, helpful staff
Air was fresh..food was ok, love the lounge chairs facing the sea.
We stayed in the privacy cottage, bed was quite hard..tv was quite old..happened to rain in the late afternoon and saw lots of small toads jumping around the garden area, not recommended for those who are particular about all this issues. Overall a nice experience, the cottage was very cosy and spacious.. will still go back and stay but maybe in the deluxe rooms/cottage.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Need to pack light as this hotel is only accessible by boat..
January 30, 2011
Wonderful relaxing pampering Place in the sun
Beutiful accomadation, excellent service
a friend and i ahve just spent 2 wonderful weeks at rail;ay bay. we stayed in a cottage which was very private( walled in ) there was a large patio with a jacuzzi and a small pond. it was very comfortable. the spa is superb. we have had 3 treatments and would recommend it highly.
the restaurant is right on the beach and provided a great backdrop for our meals....dinner with sunset...how can you beat that!
Try any of the boat trips...we enjoyed the snorkelling trip.
January 30, 2011
Excellent & Beautiful Beach / Cottage...
nice resort in a great location between east and west railay beach, very clean beach. clean and great rooms and kind staff, good breakfast buffet & nice seafood..
Hotel Feature Tip:
Need to pack light & prepared to get wet as this hotel is only accessible by Longtail Boat...Its quite costly if travel thru and flow to the mainland. Note: The longtail boat need to wait at least 6 people before moving to the beach..
January 27, 2011
Just what we expected
Wonderful Beach and Great Service
we got the privacy villa and stayed there for 3 nights. the location was great with a wonderful beach right next to the hotel. the food at the hotel was also probably the better ones compared to the others. we wanted to have a few days to relax and spend some quality time together and that's what we got.
Walk towards the other side and there are some. But not the place to be if you're looking for a party.
January 27, 2011
Great location, beautiful beach.
Peaceful, by uncrowded beach,
We had a privacy bungalow, which was lovely- small walled garden, fish pond and outdoor jacuzzi bath, sunloungers, and a table and chairs outside, huge bed and good bathroom inside also. Although the bungalows are close together, it was really quiet- the hotel seems to attract a non party, family or couples clientele, who must have all been early to bed. Breakfast was good for us- fresh fruit, freshly made omelettes, toast, lots of other stuff available,but not that appealed to us. Ate at the hotel once in the evening, and was very disappointed with the food - we found the best and also the cheapest food was to been found on East Railay- great fresh Thai food for next to nothing.
The West has the beach, but the East is much better for food and bars- loved the Joy bar- chilled out tunes and fab cocktails lounging on thai cushions, looking out to see (they do a mean pizza too)
January 26, 2011
The hotel is huge, the biggest hotel in the main land, it's close to the beach, to the street walk,
room facilities are nice.
United States of America,
January 25, 2011
Cheapest of the Expensive
what a fun room to have for our honeymoon! we had a small "yard" with a jacuzzi tub, outdoor shower, sun loungers and a covered patio. have you ever snuggled with your honey under the clear blue sky ; ) the room also has a very nice indoor shower. this hotel is nice because it provides acess to both east and west railay. food is great, location is great.
walk to the bar "the last bar" at the very north end of railay east for a drink and music at night. take a kayak to phag nah beach for the day.
January 24, 2011
the location was great. beautiful views of the sunset on railay west. there was a fair range of restaurants to choose from and the food was quite alright. the staff were also friendly and helpful and transport to and from the hotel was pretty easy.
overall, we had a good stay at railay bay. initially we were a little worried having read some bad reviews, but turns out, it wasn't so bad. there was a sewage smell, but on the other side of the hotel, behind some of the standard rooms. the room's aren't the cleanest (some mould in the toilet/jacuzzi area), but if you're not too fussed, you can still enjoy your stay. lastly, the bed was quite hard, felt a bit like cardboard.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Railay Bay Resort & Spa, Krabi
- A Bit of Paradise - You must visit Railay beach and this is the best accomodatio
- A fantastic motel and friendly staff. - we really enjoyed our stayed at this resort and would have l
- A memorable stay. Friendly staff - Fantastic. Great service and the restaurant is awesome. Espe
- Amazing backdrop, resort ok - Stayed in a privacy bungalow. The rooms was good and clean.
- Amazing beauty and location. - We had both a standard room and a privacy cottage in our gro
- Amazing location/ staff fantastic - Railay beach was the most fantastic place we stayed - great
- Amazing on every level!!! - Immediate relaxation - brilliant beach,pool,accom....great p
- Amazing place and best view/ location hotel. -
- Amazing resort - We had an wonderful stay at Railay Bay Resort & Spa. The loc
- amazing - lovely hotel so clean and friendly. in a great location by l
- An excellent get-away resort to chill and relax !! - I had an excellent two night stay in one of the deluxe cotta
- Another Great Stay! - This is our second stay at Railay Bay Spa and Resort and the
- Awesome Hotel, lovely location - This would be my second time here and I have never looked ba
- beautiful beach! - i was traveling with my cousin. it was just the 2 of us. t
- Beautiful beaches - We enjoyed our stay. From our room on the east side, it was
- Beautiful hotel on the Beach - We've been to Railey Bay beach many times, but this was our
- Beautiful hotel with a great restaurant - the location and general atmosphere of this hotel is fantast
- Beautiful hotel, wonderful location & great staff - We booked two private villas, one for my wife and I, and one
- Beautiful location but poor service - Scenic beach front but access to ao nang by long tail boat i
- beautiful place - The hotel is very quiet and beautiful. there are many place
- Beautiful resort hotel l -
- Beautiful resort surrounded by wonderful landscape - Stayed in a privacy cottage. Very nice interiour, very priva
- Beautiful setting - We enjoyed our stay. The room didn't quite look like the pic
- Beautiful!! - Rather snazzy! Breakfast was excellent and right on west rai
- Beautiful, quiet and fun - Overall it was a very pleasurable experience. Very friendly
- best accommodation on Railay west - great rooms, although we had problems with the air-con the s
- Best value deluxe cottage – this is true! - We stayed here twice on our trip to the islands, a couple of
- Best value in Railay for a nice escape - Nice little touches like a beach mat and beach bag in the ro
- Big resort, nice service. Hard beds. - We stayed 4 days. It rained the whole time.... we had a spa
- Comfortable spot - We stayed in the semi-private garden villas. The rooms were
- convenicence location - a bit expensive, the bathroom is not good enough, water goes
- Disappointing - Paid extra for a deluxe garden cottage and it was so disappo
- Excellent service - It has the best location on West Railay and possibly one of
- excellent value for money - very nice good location resort. excellent value for money an
- Exceptional - railay beach would have to be one of the most beautiful plac
- Fantastic location and great value for money - This hotel is highly recommended. Railay Bay is a beautiful
- Fantastic location, great pool and average hotel. - Overall: great place, recommended to everyone even if it is
- Fantastic location - Family friendly and very nice beaches. The airport transport
- Fantastic Location - The hotel is being renovated and service was relaxed, but I
- Fantastict place for a holiday - The location of this resort gave many opportunities for swim
- Good all around in good location. - It was easy to get around, and even had a supermarket on sit
- good experience overall - the location of Railay Bay is great , the restaurant serve v
- Good food and great room - we enjoyed three days in a privacy cottage (free upgrade fro
- good for family vacation - the rooms were not clean enough. the hotel resturant is good
- Good hotel but, a bit expensive. - Good, to stay there. Resort was good but food is more expens
- Good hotel, at amazing location - This hotel has the best location on Railay. We stayed at the
- Good hotel, if you can get it for the right price - Based on the reviews I read, we booked 4 nights at the Raila
- good hotel - The hotel was nice and it was good that it went across both
- Good location on Railay, wonderful pool villas - We stayed for 5 nights at end Oct 2011 in a pool villa.
- Good location - Outdoor shower and jacuzzi were so good!
- good service - the hotel clearly does not know what " do not disturb " mean
- Good standard hotell, service without a smile - Everything went smooth. No problem, just as expected.
- Great Experience - Stayed for two (2) nights, had a great time at Railay Bay, c
- Great facilities and beach access - the location of this place is amazing. set right on the west
- Great hotel in a stunning location -
- Great hotel with good service, wondeful location - The room and the cleaning was very good. The service in the
- Great hotel, location, staff, limestone cliffs. - Enjoyed our stay a lot. Unusual for this time of year.
- Great hotel, staff, service, location and beach! - located directly on the nearest most beautiful beach in krab
- great Hotel - hear many bad feedback about this hotel. but to us they dont
- Great Hotel - on arrival, was upgraded from best value deluxe cottage to p
- Great Hotel - This is a very nice resort, breakfast is great, pool is righ
- Great hotel - We loved this hotel! Quiet, clean, and super close to the b
- Great location and nice room - nice and lovely staff. there are many nice resturant around
- Great location and the deluxe rooms are large! - We had nothing to complain about except the beds are a littl
- Great location but very inaccessible - Breakfast was great
Staff was good too. Language barrier was
- great location not so great on service - When arrived at the hotel the heavens opened, getting of the
- Great location very peacefull - good staff very warming and friendly. nice hotel, breakfast
- Great location, but not so great hotel - Pros: The limestone cliffs around the hotel are great. Rail
- great location, customer service could be improved - Customer service at reception and restaurant could use some
- Great location, difficult to get to. - We enjoyed our stay overall but there are many things that c
- Great location, good cottages, would recommend - good service, good breakfast, wonderful view, wish i lived t
- Great location, great staff, lovely athmosphere - we enjoyed every minute of our stay at this resort, the serv
- Great location, really enjoyed the stay - The resort was full, even when we weren't in the high season
- Great location - everything was nice except the service at the hotel restaura
- Great place - LARGE Sprawling hotel - beach is nice - hotel is between east and west, so not cruci
- Great place for pure relaxing - Loved the stay in Railay Bay Resort.
Restaurants by the b
- Great place to stay, some bad luck - I really enjoyed staying at the Railay Bay Resort and Spa. T
- Great place -
- Great Rooms and Lovely hotel - very nice and romantic rooms. A truly great place to stay.
- Great sea view spot and big wonderful rooms - This hotel is located between the two beaches, west and east
- Great Setting-Beautiful beach - Liked the hotel - Staff not that friendly like they are in t
- great spot and location - I stayed here in a private villa for 4 nights and wish I'd s
- great tranquil location with perfect beach & water - staff is nice but would need more training, except 2 very pr
- Great value during off-peak - - lovely breakfast setting by the beach
- since you've pic
- Great view and wonderful service - I was traveling with my mother and father (retirees) and my
- great! - We had a great stay at Railay Bay. The food was mediocre but
- Had a nice time but will not be back to this hotel - Did not enjoy the privacy cottage as much as we thought we w
- Hotel away from the maddening crowd - All the happennings you could find in Patong Beach could be
- Hotel has seen much better days, poorly managed - The hotel is in a good position on railay Beach, it was prob
- Ideal for relaxation - If you are looking for a Resort to relax this is the place.
- Impersonal hotel - We stayed in a Private cottage. We were told that it had bee
- Isolated, run down hotel with no entertainment - It was a total nightmare to get to the hotel as we needed to
- It was fantastic! - It was my first time to go krabi. Worried about transfortati
- It was nice. - The resort has a very nice location right on the most beauti
- it was ok - the railay bay was ok. we stayed in the beachfront room and
- just perfect - as the weather wasn't so good we had times in our cottage wi
- Krabi trip-Raiay Bay resort - I stayed in a private cottage(upgraded with agoda promotion)
- location, location, location! - me & my friend loved our stay here, we barely moved for 5 da
- Loved Railay Bay Resort and Spa - What a great place, perfectly located on the pennisula. Acc
- Lovely hotel and nice room - Good location, nice beach and food is good, will comeback ag