Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2865)
November 28, 2011
Lovely hotel with great accommodations
Beach, pool, spa and location
Totally awesome place to relax and enjoy a good tan. The resort is tucked in between of East and West Railay beach where we can enjoy both scenes of sunrise and sunset in a day, high tide and low tide at the same time as well! Other than which, they also have a pool right beside the West Railay beach, a different feeling compared to normal resort pool, especially when relaxing in the pool while enjoying the view of a sunset. Accommodation for the deluxe villa is huge enough including an outdoor shower + jacuzzi tub and extra large double bed with an additional sofa beside. And plus ample walking area with a nice toilet / shower room. Spa is professionally done by the beach at a slightly premium price. BBQ food has varieties with a slightly higher price range as well. Only 2 drawbacks from this resort: 1 is the service of the staff where they serve you only upon request though has improved a lot compared to the reviews previously but still have plenty of room for improvement. 2 is the drainage or sewage smell in the toilet / shower room as well as the pathway to & fro reception. Apparently the smell is so strong, it might put people off before / after meals. But overall is great for a relaxing vacation.
Recommended to communicate with hotel during transport to and fro the resort using their resort tractor to prevent walking on the beach during low tide.
November 27, 2011
Good location let down by the staff
Beautiful location on Railay beach, but the hotel wass severly let down by the quality of its staff. Not just being slow or making mistakes, but very poor attitude to the point of being rude.
I recommend a trip to Railay Bay for the location but I would not choose to return to this hotel.
4 island trip was a good half day excursion.
November 27, 2011
Great location and warmth services!
The hotel is located at Railay Beach which I think is the best location in Krabi for viewing lovely sunset,enjoy sun-tanning and sea sports. The scenery at the bay is superb, it's like those you can see from post card. Words simply can't describe the beautiful scenery that you can see at Railay Beach.
From the hotel, we walked to Phranang Beach which takes about 10 minutes. We explored the Phranang Cave along the way, the mother earth nature simply stunning. From the beach, we can see Chicken Island. The sand is so fine and soft that we lie down on the beach to enjoy the sea breeze.
The hotel staff speaks very well in English, hence there is no communication barrier. They always welcome us with a great smile and attend to our requests.
Overall, we are satisfied with our stay at Railay Bay Resort & Spa, and we will stay in this hotel again should we return to Krabi.
United States of America,
November 26, 2011
great hotel right on the beach
location, very nice rooms
stayed two nights - great location on the center of the beach. the rooms are off the beach a bit, but everything is a close walk. Rooms are very nice and staff is helpful.
November 26, 2011
Average place to stay
Location in front of Best Beach
Booked cottage was very dirty and full of mosquitos. We ended up having to do an upgrade into a private villa which was nicer and better kept, though much more expensive.
Food at the hotel restaurant is nice though the place is full of cats walking around.
Good to ask for a room not too far from the reception and restaurant area.
Location is outstanding and there is a nice pool in front of the beach.
There might be better places to stay though alternatives are not much.
November 26, 2011
Great hotel and super service
large and comfortable cottage. Lovely location.
we stayed for two weeks and absolutely loved it. we spent our days relaxing by the pool or the beach, or visiting nearby islands. The food at the hotel restautant was also good, especially the hawaiian pizza. The brakfast was also nice. staff was friendly and helpful. we did also check out the spa, and was very happy with it.
United States of America,
November 25, 2011
Wonderful hotel in paradise
Beautiful location, friendly staff
this hotel located on railay beach is in one of the most beautiful locations i have ever stayed in. hotel rooms are nice, not spotless but you wont care. the restaurant and breakfast were very good, and a good value. we also used their travel office which we were happy with. i was very happy here, and would return.
United States of America,
November 25, 2011
th only upscale place to stay in railei west
great pool, grat eating venu on the beach
relaxing. near where the long tail boats drop you off
Great relaxing beach
United States of America,
November 24, 2011
Beautiful & Quiet Locations
the restaurant was excellent. the breakfast is impressive considering it is typically included in the price of your room. the setting and view from the restaurant doesn't get any better - literally right next to the beach.
the staff helped us set us an elephant trekking trip with ease. it was not one of their normal trips, but they didn't mind. they made the calls, set up our reservation and had everything lined up for us - a longtail to krabi, someone to meet us on the pier and take us to the tour operator, the tour and transportation back to railay bay. very easy.
If you can, plan to arrive while the longtails are making consistent trips to Railay Bay, otherwise you will pay way too much.
Head over to Railay Beach early in the morning for some beautiful photos before the beach gets crowded.
November 23, 2011
Beautiful location and great rates
Great rooms & multiple pools
the railay bay resort & spa is set on the most stunning beach in krabi. the accommodation rates are great value for money as the rooms are generous in size, clean and full of all the mod cons.
in general the staff where very pleasant and helpful.
the restaurant covers all cuisines however, i highly recommend the green thai curry, magarita pizza and pad tai...delicious! as the restaurant looks over the beautiful beach we found ourselves enjoying a few cocktails after dinner just to enjoy the view.
would definitely stay there again!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Railay Bay Resort & Spa, Krabi
- A Bit of Paradise - You must visit Railay beach and this is the best accomodatio
- A fantastic motel and friendly staff. - we really enjoyed our stayed at this resort and would have l
- A memorable stay. Friendly staff - Fantastic. Great service and the restaurant is awesome. Espe
- Amazing backdrop, resort ok - Stayed in a privacy bungalow. The rooms was good and clean.
- Amazing beauty and location. - We had both a standard room and a privacy cottage in our gro
- Amazing location/ staff fantastic - Railay beach was the most fantastic place we stayed - great
- Amazing on every level!!! - Immediate relaxation - brilliant beach,pool,accom....great p
- Amazing place and best view/ location hotel. -
- Amazing resort - We had an wonderful stay at Railay Bay Resort & Spa. The loc
- amazing - lovely hotel so clean and friendly. in a great location by l
- An excellent get-away resort to chill and relax !! - I had an excellent two night stay in one of the deluxe cotta
- Another Great Stay! - This is our second stay at Railay Bay Spa and Resort and the
- Awesome Hotel, lovely location - This would be my second time here and I have never looked ba
- beautiful beach! - i was traveling with my cousin. it was just the 2 of us. t
- Beautiful beaches - We enjoyed our stay. From our room on the east side, it was
- Beautiful hotel on the Beach - We've been to Railey Bay beach many times, but this was our
- Beautiful hotel with a great restaurant - the location and general atmosphere of this hotel is fantast
- Beautiful hotel, wonderful location & great staff - We booked two private villas, one for my wife and I, and one
- Beautiful location but poor service - Scenic beach front but access to ao nang by long tail boat i
- beautiful place - The hotel is very quiet and beautiful. there are many place
- Beautiful resort hotel l -
- Beautiful resort surrounded by wonderful landscape - Stayed in a privacy cottage. Very nice interiour, very priva
- Beautiful setting - We enjoyed our stay. The room didn't quite look like the pic
- Beautiful!! - Rather snazzy! Breakfast was excellent and right on west rai
- Beautiful, quiet and fun - Overall it was a very pleasurable experience. Very friendly
- best accommodation on Railay west - great rooms, although we had problems with the air-con the s
- Best value deluxe cottage – this is true! - We stayed here twice on our trip to the islands, a couple of
- Best value in Railay for a nice escape - Nice little touches like a beach mat and beach bag in the ro
- Big resort, nice service. Hard beds. - We stayed 4 days. It rained the whole time.... we had a spa
- Comfortable spot - We stayed in the semi-private garden villas. The rooms were
- convenicence location - a bit expensive, the bathroom is not good enough, water goes
- Disappointing - Paid extra for a deluxe garden cottage and it was so disappo
- Excellent service - It has the best location on West Railay and possibly one of
- excellent value for money - very nice good location resort. excellent value for money an
- Exceptional - railay beach would have to be one of the most beautiful plac
- Fantastic location and great value for money - This hotel is highly recommended. Railay Bay is a beautiful
- Fantastic location, great pool and average hotel. - Overall: great place, recommended to everyone even if it is
- Fantastic location - Family friendly and very nice beaches. The airport transport
- Fantastic Location - The hotel is being renovated and service was relaxed, but I
- Fantastict place for a holiday - The location of this resort gave many opportunities for swim
- Good all around in good location. - It was easy to get around, and even had a supermarket on sit
- good experience overall - the location of Railay Bay is great , the restaurant serve v
- Good food and great room - we enjoyed three days in a privacy cottage (free upgrade fro
- good for family vacation - the rooms were not clean enough. the hotel resturant is good
- Good hotel but, a bit expensive. - Good, to stay there. Resort was good but food is more expens
- Good hotel, at amazing location - This hotel has the best location on Railay. We stayed at the
- Good hotel, if you can get it for the right price - Based on the reviews I read, we booked 4 nights at the Raila
- good hotel - The hotel was nice and it was good that it went across both
- Good location on Railay, wonderful pool villas - We stayed for 5 nights at end Oct 2011 in a pool villa.
- Good location - Outdoor shower and jacuzzi were so good!
- good service - the hotel clearly does not know what " do not disturb " mean
- Good standard hotell, service without a smile - Everything went smooth. No problem, just as expected.
- Great Experience - Stayed for two (2) nights, had a great time at Railay Bay, c
- Great facilities and beach access - the location of this place is amazing. set right on the west
- Great hotel in a stunning location -
- Great hotel with good service, wondeful location - The room and the cleaning was very good. The service in the
- Great hotel, location, staff, limestone cliffs. - Enjoyed our stay a lot. Unusual for this time of year.
- Great hotel, staff, service, location and beach! - located directly on the nearest most beautiful beach in krab
- great Hotel - hear many bad feedback about this hotel. but to us they dont
- Great Hotel - on arrival, was upgraded from best value deluxe cottage to p
- Great Hotel - This is a very nice resort, breakfast is great, pool is righ
- Great hotel - We loved this hotel! Quiet, clean, and super close to the b
- Great location and nice room - nice and lovely staff. there are many nice resturant around
- Great location and the deluxe rooms are large! - We had nothing to complain about except the beds are a littl
- Great location but very inaccessible - Breakfast was great
Staff was good too. Language barrier was
- great location not so great on service - When arrived at the hotel the heavens opened, getting of the
- Great location very peacefull - good staff very warming and friendly. nice hotel, breakfast
- Great location, but not so great hotel - Pros: The limestone cliffs around the hotel are great. Rail
- great location, customer service could be improved - Customer service at reception and restaurant could use some
- Great location, difficult to get to. - We enjoyed our stay overall but there are many things that c
- Great location, good cottages, would recommend - good service, good breakfast, wonderful view, wish i lived t
- Great location, great staff, lovely athmosphere - we enjoyed every minute of our stay at this resort, the serv
- Great location, really enjoyed the stay - The resort was full, even when we weren't in the high season
- Great location - everything was nice except the service at the hotel restaura
- Great place - LARGE Sprawling hotel - beach is nice - hotel is between east and west, so not cruci
- Great place for pure relaxing - Loved the stay in Railay Bay Resort.
Restaurants by the b
- Great place to stay, some bad luck - I really enjoyed staying at the Railay Bay Resort and Spa. T
- Great place -
- Great Rooms and Lovely hotel - very nice and romantic rooms. A truly great place to stay.
- Great sea view spot and big wonderful rooms - This hotel is located between the two beaches, west and east
- Great Setting-Beautiful beach - Liked the hotel - Staff not that friendly like they are in t
- great spot and location - I stayed here in a private villa for 4 nights and wish I'd s
- great tranquil location with perfect beach & water - staff is nice but would need more training, except 2 very pr
- Great value during off-peak - - lovely breakfast setting by the beach
- since you've pic
- Great view and wonderful service - I was traveling with my mother and father (retirees) and my
- great! - We had a great stay at Railay Bay. The food was mediocre but
- Had a nice time but will not be back to this hotel - Did not enjoy the privacy cottage as much as we thought we w
- Hotel away from the maddening crowd - All the happennings you could find in Patong Beach could be
- Hotel has seen much better days, poorly managed - The hotel is in a good position on railay Beach, it was prob
- Ideal for relaxation - If you are looking for a Resort to relax this is the place.
- Impersonal hotel - We stayed in a Private cottage. We were told that it had bee
- Isolated, run down hotel with no entertainment - It was a total nightmare to get to the hotel as we needed to
- It was fantastic! - It was my first time to go krabi. Worried about transfortati
- It was nice. - The resort has a very nice location right on the most beauti
- it was ok - the railay bay was ok. we stayed in the beachfront room and
- just perfect - as the weather wasn't so good we had times in our cottage wi
- Krabi trip-Raiay Bay resort - I stayed in a private cottage(upgraded with agoda promotion)
- location, location, location! - me & my friend loved our stay here, we barely moved for 5 da
- Loved Railay Bay Resort and Spa - What a great place, perfectly located on the pennisula. Acc
- Lovely hotel and nice room - Good location, nice beach and food is good, will comeback ag