Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2865)
April 18, 2011
Beautiful hotel with a great restaurant
Staff were very friendly, awesome food and drinks, lovely rooms
the location and general atmosphere of this hotel is fantastic. i would probably say it is the best hotel on railay beach. television had heaps of english-speaking channels, our room and bathroom was lovely and we were really impressed with the restaurant, in particularly the breakfast buffet.
April 17, 2011
The most beautiful place on earth
Food, Beach, Pool - everything!
stayed here for about 5 days with a friend, and we had a great time. the breakfast was delicious, the pool was great and the beach was perfect. there was lots of entertainment at night (rock climbing concerts, festivals for songkran), and the hike up to the view point is a must see! the bars on the other side of the beach are easy to reach at night, and a bit cheaper.
easily the best beach i've ever stayed at! can't wait to come back again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Arrange pick up and drop off, to avoid waiting until the long tail boat is full. Costs a bit more, but then you get to spend more time on the beach in the end!
April 17, 2011
Pravacy cottage was awesome.
Very romantic place to stay
We really enjoyed a brief stay at this hotel. The privacy cottage was like being in your own private vila & was very comforatble. My Thai girlfriend said she felt very high society staying here. A short stroll from the cottage down a nice garden path leads you to the pool & restaurant & posibly the most beautiful beach in the world. Food was great.
The food in the hotels restaurant was very nice & the view at sunset was breathtaking.
Families with older children
United States of America,
April 16, 2011
Great location! From here you need go no where.
location, location, location - beauty all around
Once ariving by long tail boat - we ventured to our room which was nice, firm beds, but otherwise perfect. Then we visited the beach, rented a kayak right there, and discovered another, even more beautiful beach later in the day. Along our walk we where welcomed by dozens of monkeys, but not one vendor! That was great. If you desire more restaurants and action, it's only a ten minute walk from paradise.
If you like adventure there is a strenuous hike from the hotel as well as guided rock climbing opportunities - all ocean side. It was fabulous.
United States of America,
April 15, 2011
Lovely rooms in paradise location!
Beautiful rooms, excellent beach-front location on West Railay
My stay at Railay Bay Resort & Spa was wonderful. The rooms and hotel ammenities are beautiful, and I was staying even in one of the most basic rooms. Some of the hotel services were expensive (restaurant and laundry in particular) but they could be used sparingly and even avoided by the frugal traveler, as just a short walk away is cheaper food and laundry options. The pool at the resort was amazing - from it you could look out to the sea. The beach itself is also beautiful, and there were plenty of activities available, from kayaking to snorkeling to visiting nearby islands and beaches. Other than being a bit pricey (but worth it if you can afford it) I would definitely recommend Railay Bay Resort & Spa.
Families with young children
April 14, 2011
fantastic location, rooms clean and spacious
it was a nice stay, breakfast could be better though
The Railay Bay Resort has the best food, but if you want to spend less go 2 resorts down on the right side
Families with older children
April 14, 2011
This was my 3rd stay at this hotel and I was very disappointed by how much the standard has deteriorated, up to and including bed bugs in my room and the childrens' room. The food in the restaurant has gone downhill also. Not sure if there has been a change of management or something but whatever it is, it's not good.
Although it is not expensive to eat at the hotel, the food is better and most of the other restaurants along the beach and Walking Street.
April 13, 2011
Beautiful hotel with clean and modern suites.
Location, very nice rooms
i would definitely go back to this hotel. the service is great and the rooms are very nice and clean.
rent a kayak to go around. that was my only regret as i didn`t have time to do it. also, try to rent a private long boat instead of going on tours.
Families with young children
April 12, 2011
Awesome Long Weekend Destination
we had a lovely four night stay at railay bay resort & spa. we stayed in a privacy bungalow with a two year old and 2 month old. the room was large and the lounge was about the size of a single bed so our two year old happily slept there. we were provided with a baby cot free of charge for our newborn. the jacuzzi tub outside was terrific when it was too hot on the beach or by the pool. the pool right on the beach is wonderful. we could swim in the pool and then the ocean! the beach is terrific and the since railey bay is sheltered, the ocean is perfect for children (no big waves). the food was ok at the restaurant. if you want spicy thai food though, make sure to request it hot as the spice seemed to be toned down for foreigners. the penang chicken curry was the best dish we tried at the restaurant.
For a lovely (more expensive) treat, have dinner next door at the five star resort. The food is incredible!
April 12, 2011
Perfect Hotel on a perfect beach!
This hotel is in the perfect location. The pool overlooks the beach, the restaurant overlooks the beach, the rooms over look the beach - it's a beach lovers paradise! Although not easy to get to (flight, bus, boat), that's what makes the island not too crowded. The rooms were clean, but who cares if they weren't anyway - you'll be spending your time by the gorgeous pool and beautiful beach!!
Bargain with the travel agents - those prices are not set!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Railay Bay Resort & Spa, Krabi
- A Bit of Paradise - You must visit Railay beach and this is the best accomodatio
- A fantastic motel and friendly staff. - we really enjoyed our stayed at this resort and would have l
- A memorable stay. Friendly staff - Fantastic. Great service and the restaurant is awesome. Espe
- Amazing backdrop, resort ok - Stayed in a privacy bungalow. The rooms was good and clean.
- Amazing beauty and location. - We had both a standard room and a privacy cottage in our gro
- Amazing location/ staff fantastic - Railay beach was the most fantastic place we stayed - great
- Amazing on every level!!! - Immediate relaxation - brilliant beach,pool,accom....great p
- Amazing place and best view/ location hotel. -
- Amazing resort - We had an wonderful stay at Railay Bay Resort & Spa. The loc
- amazing - lovely hotel so clean and friendly. in a great location by l
- An excellent get-away resort to chill and relax !! - I had an excellent two night stay in one of the deluxe cotta
- Another Great Stay! - This is our second stay at Railay Bay Spa and Resort and the
- Awesome Hotel, lovely location - This would be my second time here and I have never looked ba
- beautiful beach! - i was traveling with my cousin. it was just the 2 of us. t
- Beautiful beaches - We enjoyed our stay. From our room on the east side, it was
- Beautiful hotel on the Beach - We've been to Railey Bay beach many times, but this was our
- Beautiful hotel with a great restaurant - the location and general atmosphere of this hotel is fantast
- Beautiful hotel, wonderful location & great staff - We booked two private villas, one for my wife and I, and one
- Beautiful location but poor service - Scenic beach front but access to ao nang by long tail boat i
- beautiful place - The hotel is very quiet and beautiful. there are many place
- Beautiful resort hotel l -
- Beautiful resort surrounded by wonderful landscape - Stayed in a privacy cottage. Very nice interiour, very priva
- Beautiful setting - We enjoyed our stay. The room didn't quite look like the pic
- Beautiful!! - Rather snazzy! Breakfast was excellent and right on west rai
- Beautiful, quiet and fun - Overall it was a very pleasurable experience. Very friendly
- best accommodation on Railay west - great rooms, although we had problems with the air-con the s
- Best value deluxe cottage – this is true! - We stayed here twice on our trip to the islands, a couple of
- Best value in Railay for a nice escape - Nice little touches like a beach mat and beach bag in the ro
- Big resort, nice service. Hard beds. - We stayed 4 days. It rained the whole time.... we had a spa
- Comfortable spot - We stayed in the semi-private garden villas. The rooms were
- convenicence location - a bit expensive, the bathroom is not good enough, water goes
- Disappointing - Paid extra for a deluxe garden cottage and it was so disappo
- Excellent service - It has the best location on West Railay and possibly one of
- excellent value for money - very nice good location resort. excellent value for money an
- Exceptional - railay beach would have to be one of the most beautiful plac
- Fantastic location and great value for money - This hotel is highly recommended. Railay Bay is a beautiful
- Fantastic location, great pool and average hotel. - Overall: great place, recommended to everyone even if it is
- Fantastic location - Family friendly and very nice beaches. The airport transport
- Fantastic Location - The hotel is being renovated and service was relaxed, but I
- Fantastict place for a holiday - The location of this resort gave many opportunities for swim
- Good all around in good location. - It was easy to get around, and even had a supermarket on sit
- good experience overall - the location of Railay Bay is great , the restaurant serve v
- Good food and great room - we enjoyed three days in a privacy cottage (free upgrade fro
- good for family vacation - the rooms were not clean enough. the hotel resturant is good
- Good hotel but, a bit expensive. - Good, to stay there. Resort was good but food is more expens
- Good hotel, at amazing location - This hotel has the best location on Railay. We stayed at the
- Good hotel, if you can get it for the right price - Based on the reviews I read, we booked 4 nights at the Raila
- good hotel - The hotel was nice and it was good that it went across both
- Good location on Railay, wonderful pool villas - We stayed for 5 nights at end Oct 2011 in a pool villa.
- Good location - Outdoor shower and jacuzzi were so good!
- good service - the hotel clearly does not know what " do not disturb " mean
- Good standard hotell, service without a smile - Everything went smooth. No problem, just as expected.
- Great Experience - Stayed for two (2) nights, had a great time at Railay Bay, c
- Great facilities and beach access - the location of this place is amazing. set right on the west
- Great hotel in a stunning location -
- Great hotel with good service, wondeful location - The room and the cleaning was very good. The service in the
- Great hotel, location, staff, limestone cliffs. - Enjoyed our stay a lot. Unusual for this time of year.
- Great hotel, staff, service, location and beach! - located directly on the nearest most beautiful beach in krab
- great Hotel - hear many bad feedback about this hotel. but to us they dont
- Great Hotel - on arrival, was upgraded from best value deluxe cottage to p
- Great Hotel - This is a very nice resort, breakfast is great, pool is righ
- Great hotel - We loved this hotel! Quiet, clean, and super close to the b
- Great location and nice room - nice and lovely staff. there are many nice resturant around
- Great location and the deluxe rooms are large! - We had nothing to complain about except the beds are a littl
- Great location but very inaccessible - Breakfast was great
Staff was good too. Language barrier was
- great location not so great on service - When arrived at the hotel the heavens opened, getting of the
- Great location very peacefull - good staff very warming and friendly. nice hotel, breakfast
- Great location, but not so great hotel - Pros: The limestone cliffs around the hotel are great. Rail
- great location, customer service could be improved - Customer service at reception and restaurant could use some
- Great location, difficult to get to. - We enjoyed our stay overall but there are many things that c
- Great location, good cottages, would recommend - good service, good breakfast, wonderful view, wish i lived t
- Great location, great staff, lovely athmosphere - we enjoyed every minute of our stay at this resort, the serv
- Great location, really enjoyed the stay - The resort was full, even when we weren't in the high season
- Great location - everything was nice except the service at the hotel restaura
- Great place - LARGE Sprawling hotel - beach is nice - hotel is between east and west, so not cruci
- Great place for pure relaxing - Loved the stay in Railay Bay Resort.
Restaurants by the b
- Great place to stay, some bad luck - I really enjoyed staying at the Railay Bay Resort and Spa. T
- Great place -
- Great Rooms and Lovely hotel - very nice and romantic rooms. A truly great place to stay.
- Great sea view spot and big wonderful rooms - This hotel is located between the two beaches, west and east
- Great Setting-Beautiful beach - Liked the hotel - Staff not that friendly like they are in t
- great spot and location - I stayed here in a private villa for 4 nights and wish I'd s
- great tranquil location with perfect beach & water - staff is nice but would need more training, except 2 very pr
- Great value during off-peak - - lovely breakfast setting by the beach
- since you've pic
- Great view and wonderful service - I was traveling with my mother and father (retirees) and my
- great! - We had a great stay at Railay Bay. The food was mediocre but
- Had a nice time but will not be back to this hotel - Did not enjoy the privacy cottage as much as we thought we w
- Hotel away from the maddening crowd - All the happennings you could find in Patong Beach could be
- Hotel has seen much better days, poorly managed - The hotel is in a good position on railay Beach, it was prob
- Ideal for relaxation - If you are looking for a Resort to relax this is the place.
- Impersonal hotel - We stayed in a Private cottage. We were told that it had bee
- Isolated, run down hotel with no entertainment - It was a total nightmare to get to the hotel as we needed to
- It was fantastic! - It was my first time to go krabi. Worried about transfortati
- It was nice. - The resort has a very nice location right on the most beauti
- it was ok - the railay bay was ok. we stayed in the beachfront room and
- just perfect - as the weather wasn't so good we had times in our cottage wi
- Krabi trip-Raiay Bay resort - I stayed in a private cottage(upgraded with agoda promotion)
- location, location, location! - me & my friend loved our stay here, we barely moved for 5 da
- Loved Railay Bay Resort and Spa - What a great place, perfectly located on the pennisula. Acc
- Lovely hotel and nice room - Good location, nice beach and food is good, will comeback ag