Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (764)
February 26, 2013
Beautiful quiet hotel
Beautiful landscape and pool
The rooms are great. The view from the balcony and the restaurant is beautiful. A little far away or walking, but in 15 min. you are there.
February 23, 2013
Quiet with amazing view, the rooms are hidden within the tall trees, respecting the natural scenery. Nice comfortable rooms with well appointed bath.
Stay there for 3 nights. Really love the scenery and the idea like almost living in the jungle with a great sea view. The staff over there are friendly but the service was a little slow but bearable for me. Beside that the room are superbly comfortable and clean. The only downside of this place is the distance, u gotta walk about 15 to 20mins from the beach. They do provide boat service for free. So you gotta plan ur itinerary to make use of the free ride unless you dont like to walk.
February 22, 2013
Secluded location, great rooms, average atmosphere
Great views, quiet location, decent food
great place to come to relax and tune out. the rooms are excellent but not recommended for squeamish travelers, who would get irritated by gecko poo everywhere and things like this (didn't bother us considering the room is technically in a jungle). fabulous views and pool, even though the former obstructed by imposing trees mostly. staff and atmosphere seem very detached and mass-tourism-driven respectively (= biggest let-downs for us). food is decent but not amazing and also not amazingly priced. location, if you wish to head to the more crowded area of railay = very inconvenient due to long walk. also, consider the extra travel costs due to boat transfers (in the evening it can get very expensive... 600 thb for 2 one way to or from mainland if you can't find anyone to share the boat with).
The massages in Railay itself are much cheaper than at the resort but to be fair we haven't tried the massage itself. - Fishing tips: For fishing trips make sure you book/enquire upon arrival because it can take a while to get organised. Also, I saw a guy spinning (spinfishing) in the main lagoon and he could wade ALL the way out - didn't look like he caught anything though.
February 21, 2013
Great Hotel, Remote Location
Good value for money. Nice setup in the end of Railay East side, around 15-20 minutes walking distance.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Plan your free transpoartation to\from Ao-Nang or East Railay beach with the hotel
February 19, 2013
Room space is very wide / nice and big restroom
The hotel is quite far from dropping area on Railey West though it is walking distance, it takes around 20 minutes walk.
February 18, 2013
Great location, paradise in Thailand.
Great room with view, friendly staff
Take a long boat, private hire around 2000bht for the day to islands.
February 16, 2013
Natural and serene hotel
Natural, quiet and nice hotel
We stayed at Grand deluxe cottage at almost the top of the hill. It is quite tiresome for middle aged people to walk up to the room. But the view is very good. The room is nice with natural decoration. It is like a luxury house on the tree. It is very good atmosphere all aroud the hotel. But there is no neithbour hotels. As, the hotel is quite far from the west railay beach by walk. There, you will find plenty of hotels, the restaurants, bar, nice beach and sunset. The view of the sunset is very stunning on that side of the beach but we have to walk around 20 minutes.
The staff are nice and friendly. The breakfast is good and the dinner is fine for us. The price of the foods at the restaurant is not expensive.
The swimming pool has a poor condition of water. The water is murky. It is very hard to see anything through the water while swimming. Another thing is the pillow. I think it is very high for me which I did not feel comfortable.
All in all, I like the hotel and wish to come back again.
February 14, 2013
Very nice and huge room.
Good for relaxing and chilling.
My room was faces the sea. The sunrise and sunset was so beautiful.
Hotel staff was very helpful.
I had to check out very early morning and they prepared the breakfast for me to take away, very appreciated that.
Just walk around 10 mins for the bars and music.
February 14, 2013
Very nice hotel and spacious room
frinedly staff and excellent room
Nice hotel, nice location, nice room, nice staff, overall we really enjoyed our stay.
The breakfast is ok and the place has a very nice view. the room and bathroom were perfect! the balcony is definitely a nice place to relax and very conformable.
Hotel Feature Tip:
the path to reach the hotel can be quite dark at night, so having a flash light is not a bad idea!
February 13, 2013
fantasy view of the hotel
natural design, quiet place
this hotel located in the quiet place of railay, it have their own transportation service for their guests, and have free boat and car service provided to their guests. the resort is very beautiful and natural, i was living at the sea view villa, the view from the villa is really amazing.
great location natural sightseeing
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Railay Great View Resort and Spa, Krabi
- A hidden haven in paradise - We stayed here on arriving in Railay and loved it so much we
- a long walk, average rooms, unfriendly staff - This hotel is a good 15 min walk along a path up hill from r
- Amazing place,but too far from the center - the bungalows were very nice and clean. the place is just be
- Beautiful bungalow - the place is only accessible via boat or short walk from e r
- beautiful hotel, stunning location - Railey great view is a fantastic hotel, a bit of a walk from
- Beautiful hotel - My stay was good, the hotel is really nice with a great view
- Beautiful quiet hotel - The rooms are great. The view from the balcony and the resta
- Brilliant bungalows, great pool, nice and quiet - It's located at the very end of Railay East Beach (which is
- Excellent staff, beautiful pool - Excellent place to stay, a little bit far but the 10 minutes
- Great hide-away for romantic holiday - We simply loved to stay in Great View. We loved to go to the
- Great hotel, away from people and daily rush - It was great. It is quite hard to find hotel for the first t
- Great location - I was spend 2 night at this hotel.the location is great. The
- Great place to get away from the crowds and chill. - It is a bit difficult to get to this Hotel, but it is worth
- Great place to stay on of the best in railey - What a great place, ok it is a 10 min walk from main area bu
- Great value if you dont mind walking and nature - We stayed for 5 days.
The hotel is located far from the mai
- great view - The place is nice and private. However, require lots of wal
- Idyllic setting, perfect place to relax - Our stay was absolutely perfect. We were vacationing as a co
- If u need private, please come - I love the resort and i was so impressed with the staff call
- Isolated but Beautiful - the location of this resort is certainly it's downfall. free
- It is the great view hotel - This hotel is very suited with the long weekend and stay far
- Loved it here!!!! Perfect - We loved it here, facilities and staff were great and it was
- Lovely cottages and lovely service - A beautiful set of cottages set up a bit away from the town
- lovely decoration, friend staff - I had really happy time during my stay. Although it was a bi
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel is not accessible by car, it's provide a free shut
- lovely hotel just need walk very far every day - Our cottage is at the front, so we get both sea view and poo
- Lovely hotel with excellent restaurant - Excellent place for a relaxed stay. Bungalows are very taste
- Lovely rooms but way too far from town and beach - The hotel is nice! rooms are big and clean
- Lovely treehouse thai style hotel- great location - After a little treck through forest, good pathways though! f
- Lovey resort, beutiful bungalows, great view - great bungalows, bueutiful arhitecture, beautiful pool, grea
- Monkey Wake Up Call - we arrived here by accident. had planned to stay at ao nang
- Nice great view - Good place,nice view ,very helpful, you gonna love it here
- Nice hotel, but a little far from town - Nice hotel, however is about a 10 minute walk from the cente
- Nice place but inconvenient - Requested a airport transfer but resort staffs did not recei
- perfect Thai cabin by the sea - Just what I was looking for. A traditional Thai hut by the
- Please give me a fan that works ! - There was lots of good points about the hotel. It was in a p
- quiet location & nice bengalows to relax - i stayed 2 nights in a bengalow with a terrace, it was perfe
- Quiet resort villa living - If you like your stay to be a little adventurous and seclude
- roomy bungalows in beautiful scenery - expect steep climbing on the hill to reach your bungalow, ro
- Secluded in crammed Railay - this resort is a welcome break from all of the people around
- Uphill but great view - my brother and i stayed here for 4 nights. getting to the h
- Will keep coming back! - we love this place that we discovered on a previous trip to
- wonderful bungalows - This is a lovely hotel complex. The bungalows have wonderfu
- Wonderful Hotel - All of the house is on the hill, and everyone has a private