Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Pattaya Beach Road
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1243)
United States of America,
October 14, 2012
Great hotel right on the beach
Location, cleanliness, very quiet, good breakfast, good gym
i could not have been more pleased staying at the baboona hotel. everything was great. shower was clean, hot and large. bed was firm but comfortable, room was a good size with safe and a sliding door with direct ocean views. i looked at the ocean a few feet away. the breakfast was well cooked and well planned. food for everyone. enough fresh fruits to last your whole breakfast. even whole mangoes to eat or ones with sticky rice. hotel staff was english proficient and very friendly. i would have to try very hard to find something i did not like about this hotel.
Skip the Hard Rock as they are over priced. Unless you want their 1200 Baht $40 US T shirt, go down Soi 6 (I think) for 'Six Tables' an unassuming Italian restaurant with surprisingly good sauce and pizza. Go directly across the beach for a chair $1 and fresh coconut $1, sit for all day.
October 12, 2012
Best small hotel in Pattaya
Spotless Hotel, excellent friendly Staff, location very close to everything,
i have stayed at this hotel on 5 previous occasions, the staff excel in service and attitude. nothing is too much trouble.in my opinion this is the best hotel in pattaya for location, service and value for money. i will be back next april.
A good day out is the Nong Nooch Park, Elephant show, Thai Cultural show and really beautiful gardens.
October 06, 2012
excellent choice hotel
breakfast, wi-fi- , free dvd rental, etc, etc
Just arrived back from another 2 week stay at this hotel on pattaya beach front. Have used this hotel before and would certainly use again. All rooms are well decorated to a very high standard. Free beer, coke, water, milk in fridge which is re-placed each day. Reception staff so very freindly and always on hand to assit with anything you put to them, mothing is ever a problem. will definatley use this hotel again as location wise it is placed on beach front between Soi 3 and 4 which gives access to anywhere you may want to go and if required you can catch the local bhat bus right outside the front door of this lovely hotel.
Many local shops near by, thai massage parlours, resteraunts , etc,etc.
October 04, 2012
comfortable,peaceful and nice
rich breakfast,sea-view room,helpful and nice staff
located in the northern part along the Pattaya beach, peaceful area, with BigC and Tiffany in the neighborhood.
The staff is very helpful and nice and always trying to help.
We ordered a sea view room, it was comfortable with a beautiful sea view especially when you get up in the morning. the air conditioner works very well, feel cool in a short time when we come back feeling hot!
Next time I hope I can live in higer floor since I lived in 2nd floor this time...better sea view in higher floor, you know.
we was told all the massage places were close when we went out to find one at 11pm.so we ordered in-room massage service.actually there is a place name savanna in soi 3 opening till 11:30pm. anyway, the in-room massage was great too! we really experienced sth different and special !!!
September 24, 2012
Awesome! Great value for what we paid for!
Seaside view, buffet breakfast
we really enjoyed our stay in pattaya - thanks to baboona for making our stay worthwhile.
everything was great - friendly hotel staff, good wifi service, breakfast buffet, awesome seaside view, etc.
for the price we paid, we couldnt ask for more!
Tip: Pattaya beach road is way better than Jomtien beach!
September 22, 2012
A Super Great Location & nicely Room
Facing to beach, Big Space Room, Clean
We four person live in the Hotel, we so love to this hotel, nice location, nice scene, nice service & Nice room!! for us, it is perfect hotel in our budget.
September 22, 2012
The Best/Perfect Hotel i living until now...
Next to Pattaya Beach, Near Massage, Tiffany Show
4 of us so love to this hotel especially both of us! This is a perfect trip to us in Pattaya! My Seaview hotel so romantic. So hope to come again to this nice place & hotel.
September 21, 2012
Good location,very clean,pleasant staff
Would definately stay at Baboona again, only downside was no pool
September 20, 2012
Overall a great budget hotel. Impressive amenities for the price and location. Free Wifi. In the snack bar in the room they have two bottles of water and a few sodas and beers for free. Room was clean. Walking distance from many restaurants. Hotel is situated right across the road from the beach. Overall very impressed.
Only irritation was staff expected me to have print out of Agoda reservation at check in. Because I didn't have it. I emailed it to them after logging into the hotel wifi.
The blue pickup trucks with seats in the bed is Public transportation in Pattaya. You can hop on the back of one and take it all the way to the walking street at the other end of Pattaya for 10 baht (2012).
September 19, 2012
Seaview room,On the main drag,Staff.
First time stay in Pattaya,Hotel clean,nice Seaview room.A bit of a distance from main shopping area,but 10 baht transport utes going past every 20 secs,not even a issue.The beach directly opposite with paved walking all the way down to Walking street.The couple of things that would have made our stay complete at this hotel,would have been a pool and a bigger selection for breakfast,(American)
Don't buy the first t-shirt,board shorts etc you see,there's heaps of market stalls in ally ways and set up on the footpaths at night when much cooler to shop and get a bargain.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel, Pattaya
- "โรงแรมที่ดีและให้บริการด้วยรอยยิ้ม" - Great service, room is nice and clean, good breakfast.
- 8 days in december - The room is in good condition, clean and recently decorated.
- A modern Hotel in a good location - This proved to be an excellent hotel. The rooms are spaciou
- Amazing location - Loved the place. Best part is the location, come out of the
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel -
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel -
- Baboona Front beach living - We enjoyed our stay, excellent location directly across from
- Baboona is highly over rated Hotel - The rooms are poorly organised , staff are not trained in En
- Baboona review - I found that the location of the Baboona was excellent and a
- baboona review - very good accomodation in a room, AC, 32" lcd tv, refrigerat
- Baboona was very nice - Over all had a great time i wish i took the time to get a ma
- Best for valued traveler - Though there is no Internet access in the room, guests are o
- charming good hotel - I was very surprised about this hotel. It is newly renovated
- Clean hotel, great location - Nice hotel, friendly staff, good location, maybe a little ov
- clean room -
- Cozy Room with Great Service - the stay is cozy, comfortable with nice seaview scenery and
- Everything is simple great. No complaints! - The interior design of the hotel was cosy and comfy. Hotel s
- Excellent, one of the better hotel in pataya - one word "Excellent"
I will give it a 9/10 easy
- Fantastic hotel, location and services - stayed here for two nights in july 2011 and what a great pla
- Friendly Service - It's located in the north of Pattaya, across the road to the
- good location and service - good and clean hotel with excellent service , user friendly
- Good location, Good service - This hotel is quite good for couple who looking for good vie
- Good location - location is good
service are good
facility are good
- good locations of Baboona - Good access to everything, for shopping, tiffany show. altho
- good locations - good clean hotel big rooms not alot of things to do at hotel
- Good -
- Great hospitalities and location! - The staff is very friendly. There also free wifi service.
- Great hotel right on the beach - i could not have been more pleased staying at the baboona ho
- Great Hotel, Close to the beach - have stayed here a few times now and really like the place.
- Great Hotel - I stayed here last year and loved it. I mean wake up in the
- Great hotel - This is an excelent place to stay in Pattaya, accross the ro
- Great location with nice sea view - I stayed with 2 friends in a standard room and the hotel cha
- Great Location - After reading about Pattaya in the travel books we were a li
- Great Location - the hotel has provided free drink for everyday like coke, be
- Great value - The room was nice and clean. Loved the lamps. We had problem
- Loved the bed and view - I had my best rest ever in this hotel. The beds were very c
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - The Hotel very nice you can see the sea from your room if yo
- Lovely hotel on the beach of Pattaya - it's a very nice and clean hotel with good breakfast and int
- Lovely hotel, good stay - I enjoyed my stay at baboona, the location was far enough aw
- Near to the beach and main road - Complimentary drink upon check in.. perfect for the hot weat
- Nice hotel and great rooms. Good location - The whole stay was wonderful. We travelled in a group of rie
- Nice hotel at a very good location - Had a short 2 night but good stay at Baboona. Was the first
- Nice Hotel - I will book this hotel again.
- nice hotel - my stay at baboona hotel was very nice i liked everything ab
- nice hotel - nice staff , good view , nice room with DVD player , some fr
- Nice room and amenities - First impression, not a very good hotel, but after checked i
- Nice Service Hotel - this hotel stay at very convenience location, close to conve
- our stay at the boobona - Hotel is very clean ,very modern and the staff very helpful.
- Pattya - A small hotel close to the beach and for a decent price. Kin
- perfect location - from general, i'm satisfy with Baboona beachfront hotel, the
- Small cosy hotel - The hotel is on beachfront and that is its greatest selling
- Still a good hotel to stay on - it was almost the fourth time that i have stayed in this hot
- Travel - I loved this hotel. Stayed there with my girlfriend and had
- Very good location - This hotel is in a very good location. Also has a very nice
- very nice view - good hotel and very nice view,but if u want to go shopping,u
- weird prices - This hotel is surely my best choice because of its elegant i
- wonderful hotel - good location for relax and play on the beach because hotels
- worth the money - the hotel is situated exactly sea front. eventhough the coff