Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (539)
December 02, 2010
Functional hotel, reasonably central location
Good value with Agoda rates
Eastiny Residence Hotel, Pattaya - good value hotel woith Agoda discount rates. Visible building work taking place on new building opposite main hotel entrance caused electricity shutdown on first day but noise was not an issue once in the room.
Reasonable location - walking street about 15 minute stroll away and very close to beachfront road.
People were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet had reasonable choice and quality.
Strong Russian influence in hotel and limited TV selection - neither of which were an issue.
Perfectly good, reasonably-located clean hotel for my few days stay in Pattaya - no problems.
15 minutes stroll to Walking Street but many bars on beachfront road only a few minutes walk away.
November 27, 2010
Great location and good room space
Very very great location and very big room space, Very Good service, very near the popular walking street. So friendly waiter to us. Bustling nightlife, beautiful Thai girls all along the beach road. Amazing your eyes. Thai people are very friendly and easy to get along with. If I have second chance to come to Thai, I must go, too.
All the department stores are on the walking street and side by side. Many big and convinent shopping malls. Very easy to get full of your stomach and your mind. You can easily buy the things which you would like to buy. Not very expensive and so characteristic Thai goods.Delicious Thai foos, spicy!!Similiar to their ladies!!
United States of America,
November 23, 2010
Good hotel, would recommend
reasonable, close access to malls, pattaya beach road
Might stay again. close too Pattaya beach road. Very good access to the baht busses and shopping mall was very close. Close to everything. Also close to side street vendors. Probably best hotel in my trip. I would recommend to use the hotel. By the way, very convenient, because money changer, laundry and taxi to airport within walking distance.
November 22, 2010
Good hotel with great customer service!
The hotel has great location and the staff always service with a smile.
I really enjoy my stay at Eastiny Residence hotel. The location of the hotel is great. 3 mins walk to the beach and 20 mins to downtown Pattaya where are the clubs and restaurant are located. The hotel staff are all very friendly and helpful.
November 21, 2010
clost to the beach from Hotel and there is also a pool. you could enjoy both of them. it is a quite area but it is easy for you to go shopping around there and go to beerbar as well.
November 14, 2010
Good location near Pattaya Beach road attractions
Reasonably quiet, away from night bars. No problem with visitor to room. Polite, helpful staff.
Excellent location to source of plentiful ladies on the beach 100m away. Top class shopping centre, Central Plazza only 200m away. New 5-star complex.
Pattaya Beach road rocks - blow your mind.
November 07, 2010
Nice budget hotel with good location
Location, clean, breakfast
I didn't expect much from this hotel since I read some of the not so good review but still I chose this one because of its location. I read some review about the noise from the construction site but luckily, we didn't hear any noise at our room, probably because it was at the back side.
The hotel room was alright, it was clean but the bathroom looked old with blocked basin and hard to flush toilet. The morning front desk lady was really friendly and helpful, but the evening lady needed to improve her service skill.
November 04, 2010
The peace and quiet, and the feeling that i had that I was the only guest, and the staff were there to look after me
Regarding this hotel, it is a typical Eastiny hotel, which if you have stayed with them, you will know they represent great value for money with clean well presented rooms.
It has free internet, and is halfway between Central Rd and Walking St. There is no danger of being kept awake by late night revellers and noisy bars.
United States of America,
October 28, 2010
Very clean, pleasant management
It is a nice hotel, good value for the money. Agodo booking was no problem and they had my room ready even though i get there at 3:00 AM. Breakfast buffet is small but good. There is a new construction site across the street but they stop working at 5:00 pm and don't start till 8 or 9 am. Nice place overall.
Lots of night life, it's PATTAYA!
October 25, 2010
Nice hotel with very friendly staff
Clean rooms, good location, cheap price.
I use this hotel often when staying in Pattaya, due to its central location (less than 5 mins walk to the beach or the new central shopping mall). The rooms are comfortable and clean.
Walking Street ;-)
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Eastiny Residence Hotel, Pattaya
- A nice place - Overall it is a nice small hotel with about seventy-odd room
- Basic but clean & comfortable - Stayed many times and is one of the best value mid-range hot
- Beyutifull hotel all okay - we stay only 2 nights no problem all okay
i can not tel
- Eastiny Pattaya - the hotel was in a quite central location to the entertainme
- Eastiny Residence Great Hotel - The Eastiny Group has a number a hotels in the area so be su
- Eastiny Residence Hotel, -
- eastiny residence - I always stay at this hotel. The staff is friendly and very
- Functional hotel, reasonably central location - Eastiny Residence Hotel, Pattaya - good value hotel woith Ag
- Good for the price - The hotel is located in Soi 10 of pattaya beach road, very c
- Good Location with friendly service - Hotel location is close to Pattaya beach and shopping center
- good place for night life - good location but noisy at night. good access to shopping, r
- Good value for money - Stayed in their superior room for two nights. The room was a
- Great location, quiet at night. - For the price paid, i found this hotel to be quite good. The
- horrible serivice - we booked room with hot water but no hot water in the night.
- Hotel with Big Lobby - Good thing is this hotel is minutes walk to the beach, Centr
- love it - i love the room,kinda noisy because they build a new hotel b
- nice basic hotel - excellent customer service, great location a good clean hote
- Old hotel in a good location - First impression outside the hotel exterior is the hotel is
- service with a smile, but noisy from adjoining roo - 2nd time we have stayed here this year, will I make it 3? Do
- the door was faulty. -
- Very friendly service - hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. wi-fi was availab
- Very nice basic hote - nice hotel but they need a foreign manager to teach the staf
- works for me, comfort and location - Lots of privacy; very quiet and surreal view