Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1101)
March 02, 2013
The hotel is worst in my life time i have never stayed these type of hotel and in room there is so much of seepage and the amenities are too worst cant even stay for 1 hour also.
February 21, 2013
Good location, big rooms and sumptuous breakfast
Rooms were big, breakfast had menu options
We enjoyed our stay, got an upgrade room. The breakfast got us off to a good start for the day. The staff needs to smile just a little bit more
Be aware of the LBs
February 21, 2013
Great hotel , friendly , helpful staff
Clean Rooms, Location, Nice Breakfast
This hotel is in a good location. Shopping malls are near by and nightlife is great. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice and good selection of food available. Rooms are big and clean with balconies. I would definitely stay here again.
Central plaza and royal plaza shopping malls are near by. Great tasting cheap food available at Kiss food restaurant near by.
February 21, 2013
Excellent Location at an affordable price
Central location, short distance to night life entertainment, Quiet
Everything is good if not above average. However staff are not as attentive as their other branches.
February 15, 2013
Intimate boutique hotel and beautiful room
Beautiful decor in my suite, reception and service was of a very high standard
I thouroughly enjoyed my stay at the LK Renaissance Hotel
I was greated and attended to as soon as I walked into the hotel.The room was beautiful,large and had a lovely feel to it with the lovely period furnishings.
While I was on the 6th floor and had 3 balconies in my suite, the noise from the street bars below kept me awake until early hours of the morning.
My suggestion would be to have ear plugs offered, if required in the room to utilise.
February 12, 2013
Good Location and Hotel
Nice hotel with good facilities
The hotel location is just behind the beach side hotels and walk able distance from local attractions. The location is bit crowded & noisy due to the nearby "Go Go" pubs & Local bars.
Excellent Rooms & Breakfast, worth staying for solo travelers.
February 12, 2013
Excellent hotel, great location.
Large Rooms, Friendly Straff, Delicious Buffet Breakfast until 11.am, Fabulous Pool, Central Location.
I was travelling on my own and looking for a relaxing holiday experience. This I found at LK Reinassance. I booked a Deluxe room, which was huge.
The conceierge was friendly helpful, and organised a motorbike for me to get around. The front Office staf were also friendly and cooperative, as were the dining room staff and my lovely housemaid.
Located in the heart of Soi Diana, meant that if I chose to get out and into the nightlife action, it was right there on my doorstep. However if I wanted a quiet night watching the tele in my room I could do this and it felt like a sanctuary, away from the hussle and bussle of Pattayas notorious nightlife. (Did notice the thump thump thump of music when I opened my door at night however it was not a big deal).
There is a vacant lot behind the hotel with alot of activity, resembling the beginnings of a building site and I did here a bore drill being used from about 8.00am in the morning, however only really a problem if the balcony door was open.
Relaxing by and in the swimming pool was heaven for me during the day. Not too many people around and nice big towels were provided for sunbathing on. Noticed a sauna room but couldn't figure out how to fire it up.
the rooms are spotlessly clean, large, with a big spa bath nice overhead shower. (I couldn't get the bath to work as it appeared the plug was leaking and the water didn't get a chance to stayin the tub long enough to fill it up - I am sure the maintainance team would have fixed it - i didnt bother to report it, the pool was good enough for me).
There was a mix of couples, families, and single folk staying there. I noticed this at breakfast time. You can order alacarte bacon and eggs etc for breakfast, plus partake of all the other goodies, including fresh fruit pastries cereals yoghurt, salads, hot dishes, great value in my opinion, as it was included in rhe room price. I was a little dissapointed that my room didnt have a microwave. The one bedroom units do have.
Great value restaurant 50 metres to the left as you exit the hotel Lees Diner. Perfect for those looking for "Farang type food, I had schnitzels and pizzas there. Average cost about $6.00 to $10.00. for the more adventurous, try the variety of bugs scorpians, moths etc from the street stall outside the hotel.(cooked of course).
February 08, 2013
Hotel with Barock Design but quality of rooms high.Near everything .ask for rooms not facing the street
February 04, 2013
Clean and nice hotel
Lobby and all public areas are nice
location is pretty nice - not too busy street but still enough life. bathroom had really nice surprise: jacuzzi and that worked so perfectly after walking around pattaya streets. hotel staff was nice, rooms were big enough and so on. hotel is actually a bit far from the beach but it is walkable distance anyway. bar area other side of street may be too noisy for some customers but noise is not disturbing if you ask room other side of building. internet connections worked fine during my stay!
walking street is the place to see when you are in pattaya. remember to take taxi to the hotel on your way back since that is pretty far from hotel and you might get lost
February 04, 2013
Returned to LK Renaissance
Returned to LK Renaissance for weekend, after trying some others in Pattaya over the last 2 years. I like the rooms very much. Stylish and the bed/bedding was excellent, very comfortable. Maintenance not a strong point - leaking aircon took 2 calls to get fixed. 7th floor room, at rear of hotel, so got avery quiet nights sleep. Staff very good. Happy to return.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - LK Renaissance Hotel, Pattaya
- Another good stay - Second consecutive stay here. Good location, with a bunch t
- Another Great Stay - Friendly hotel, very good location. Great value.
A step abov
- Awesome hotel - stayed 6 nights in this hotel. i have stayed in other lk's i
- Bad hotel - The hotel is worst in my life time i have never stayed these
- Beautiful hotel in great location - we enjoyed our stay at lk renaissance and we'll choose the h
- Classly Hotel with easy going atmosphere - LK Renaissance is located near LK Metro area which has all b
- excellent hotel with great helpful staff - I was really happy with the cleanliness of the hotel and the
- Excellent Hotel - Stayed here with my partner for five days from 19th feb, bee
- Excellent -
- Fun staff, great location - i have found the hotel i will continue to stay at in pattaya
- Good hotel and good location. - Good location for enjoying the nightlive. Friendly staff and
- Good Hotel but lousy service - The Hotel is located near shopping and eateries and walking
- good hotel good breakfast good location - you really cant go wrong with the LK chain and this one is d
- Good hotel with great location - Hotel is overall very silent in any part of the day ,staff a
- Good hotel, big rooms, good breakfast - Good hotel with large room, good service and good breakfast.
- good hotel - good hotel great location although the rooms are getting a b
- Good locaion in town - Had a goog stay at LK Renaissance. I always stay at LK when
- Good Location for night life - It was my second time there, it gets a little loud at night
- Good location, - lk renaissance has a good location, but to be such a new hot
- Good value for money. - Would stay again on the special rate available at this time
- Great addition to the Soi Diana Soi Buakhow Area - THe LK Renaisance is a welcome addition to my favourite part
- Great hotel and great service - Very flash hotel, friendly staff and helpful. close to all t
- Great hotel and location - My stay at the LK Renaissance hotel was very good. I had boo
- Great hotel with great location - The hotel has big luxurious rooms that to at a cheap price.N
- Great hotel - One of the best hotels to stay in pattaya...great value for
- Great Hotel - This is the second time I have stay here and it is still gre
- great location and easy access - The hotel is only 50metres from the main drag (off second rd
- Great location!! - Hotel’s location is right in the middle of town and close to
- Great location, nice food, maybe best value4money - Very clean and quet room, very spacious, very good food. Stu
- Great location - Excellent location
Large clean room
In-room safe Air con
- Great Location - I stayed at Renaissance for 16 days with 2 other friends and
- Great location - Overall I would stay threre again. My only real issue was th
- Great Location - This hotel is centrally located in soi diana off 2nd road if
- Great - very nice place to stay for the family or single traveler.
- Hotel in central Pattaya with many bars nearby. - For those who enjoy bar hopping, this hotel is in the right
- Hotel is excellent - The second time we have stayed at this hotel and can not fin
- it was ok nothing special - ugly garden view actually there`s just a field .. the jacuzz
- LK Renaissance Hotel -
- LK Renaissance Hotel -
- LK Renaissance Hotel - I was only booked in for two nights to try the place out aft
- Lovely hotel - nice hotel at the heart of down town,near to the best shoppi
- my second week in pattaya - on our stay in pattaya last year this hotel had caught my ey
- Nice hotel but not so nice location - The hotel was very nice and well kept. The staff was very fr
- Nice Hotel - The rooms look good with modern furniture and they are clean
- nice hotel - this hotel was nice,i upgraded to a big room for my new yrs.
- Nice location and good service - Stayed here a few times now, always good service, whowever t
- Not lovely at all - Not good hotel for familey , no security , the Conserge bad
- Not so bad at all - LK Renaissance Hotel has the best location of the LK Hotels
- OK -- Not great - Great location, right in the midst of beer bars and other ac
- Ok hotel with big rooms - room ok, facilities really need maintenance. air on detached
- outstanding hotel - this hotel was one of the best ive stayed in throughout asia
- Pattaya uncluttered - Good hotel... can be better with a few minor touches here an
- renassance hotel - hotel is excellent i would recomed it to anybody
- Return visitor. A great hotel with fine service - a return customer. a fine hotel in a perfect pattaya locati
- Solid Location, Great Service, spacious rooms - I've stayed here many times and the primary reasons are the
- Stay at LK R - Staff was as usual very friendly. Breakfast has improved con
- still one of my favourite hotels - Even the property starts aging a bit and needs a bit more at
- Superb Hotel - Was very happy with the hotel. PROS; Nice room, friendly sta
- Time for a renaissance - Even though this hotel is rather new, the room I got looked
- Very comfortable place to stay and affordable. - I arrived at 8am and the staff found me a room within 10 min
- Very Nice Hotel and Guest Friendly - i thought i'd pay a little extra for a room this time in pat
- Very nice hotel - I really liked this hotel - great location, service, nice ro
- Very nice Hotel - Very clean and well appointed Hotel, great value for money.
- very nice moden hotel, nice staff and rooms - Had a great stay at the LK, will definately be back. The roo
- Well maintained older style hotel - Nice place, not ultra-modern but clean and well maintained.