Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Pattaya Beach Road
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2592)
November 13, 2011
good service ,clean , comfortable,breakfast is a lot to choose from
November 10, 2011
Nice clean good value hotel
Bright and clean room, good views, nice pool with plenty sunshine
Liked most things about this hotel. Location right behind beach, many shops easy walk or cheap baht bus. Nice clean room and modern bathroom. Would have liked breakfast to go until 11am instead of 10:30. Also I was in front building and only had stairs to get to 4th floor. But would still be very likely to stay here if coming to Pattaya again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Watch out if you bring a visitor back... hotel security will be at your door within a minute warning of 1000B joiner fee!!
November 08, 2011
parking is not convenience, bag dropp off and pick up need to rush since may have other cars waiting. but the room is nice, big and comfortable. shampoo bottle is too small, need to ask more.
not too bad from local drinking place and walking to see Pattaya nightlife.
November 06, 2011
Good value hotel to stay at Pattaya
Great view of the beach from the balcony and easy access to the beach
check-in was easy enough despite that i didn't have the voucher with me. just needed to email the voucher via the complimentary wifi once checked into the room. chairs are provided at the balcony to enjoy the great view of the beach and rack is also provided for clothes drying which is very handy with all the wet activities at the beach. breakfast spread is decent enough.
Families with older children
November 05, 2011
Typical 3 star plus hotel
Location, breakfast buffet
Disovery beach is labelled as a 4 star hotel. I think it's still a bit short of a 4 star hotel though i must say the hotel does meet the criteria of a 3 star+ hotel.
A few things that can be done better. Maybe offer the guests welcome drinks and towels. That will be appreciated. They should also switch on the light in the cafe. They turned the cafe lights off in the evening when we were there. It looked odd with a section of the hotel lights off.
Other than taht, i'm pleased with my stay and will not hesitate to stay there again.
United States of America,
November 05, 2011
Close to the beach and very relaxing
Swmming pool & gym. Staff was nice. Good value for money.
I was very satisfied with this hotel. The location right across the street from the beach was nice. A bit of a walk to the other parts of Pattaya, but there was plenty of transportation available.
The breakfast was pretty good, and the food at the outdoor restaurant was not bad either.
I met many nice people swimming and tanning around the pool.
There were some attractions near the hotel (10-20 minute walk), but it was necessary to take transportation the see the best in nightlife at this resort.
I would say it was a pretty good value for the price.
October 23, 2011
great location and great hotel
very recomended for couple..very clean hotel...and great service
October 23, 2011
hotel service was good.
near beach and nice view from at the room
and breakfast was yummy~
October 22, 2011
Very good hotel with great views and gulf breezes
we arrived from a night in a crap hotel in jomtien so our expectations were not high............ however this place was great! beautiful room due to the large balcony with wonderful gulf breezes and excellent views. each morning we'd awake to the sight of 100s of parasails and go to bed watching a city of neon lit fishing boats.
the pool is good. the area is great if you like to witness the local bar trade - which we do. soi 6, complete with 50 or so bars is just opposite the main door. always a swagger of lady boys and bar girls just near the main door... but hidden by bushes for those tourists who prefer to hide from this reality.
The area is great if you like to witness the local bar trade - which we do. Soi 6, complete with 50 or so bars is just opposite the main door. Always a swagger of lady boys and bar girls just near the main door... but hidden by bushes for those tourists who prefer to hide from this reality.
Families with young children
United States of America,
October 21, 2011
Slightly shabby, central and good price on Agoda
The Discovery Beach Hotel has seen its better days. It has that look, feel and smell of a hotel that needs a good steam cleaning, plus the intense work of a maintenance team for a few months. That said, my kids loved it, service was fine, and the price was right.
Rooms are done up in a modern style and seemed clean enough. We stayed in two during our time, one a standard king bed number, which was quite large, looked out on the pool and had a pretty good layout. We should have stayed there, but the free wifi didn’t work. So they moved us to a single bedroom suite, which was great, as I could stay up and watch TV while the kids slept. At least that was the idea until the disco across the way started pounding. LOUD. Luckily this only went till about 10:30, but it was enough to rattle my cage. I would strongly recommend a pool view room, if you can get it.
The hotel itself is right near one of the busier beer bar sois, with lots of ‘entertainment ‘ to drive by if you come down the soi. And easy to access if that is what you are looking for. The hotel, being a cheaper location than some of the others (Amari, Dusit, Hard Rock, etc) gets a cheaper clientele. The saving grace for the place, I guess, is the pool. It has two slides that are perfect for kids age 4 to about 8, and if I ask my children what they remember best about Pattaya, it is the pool at the Discovery Beach. So…
Pros: Cost; location, on the beach and centre of action; pool.
Cons: A bit run down; loud action nearby; cheap tourism vibe.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel, Pattaya
- - At first I came in to this hotel, somebody took my back pack
- 2nd visit in 2 weeks - Nice property for the price. Rooms are maintained well and s
- 4-star price but 3-star standard - The hotel raised price for 30% during Chinese New Year, whic
- A good hotel with some problems - This was a great hotel stay marred by unfriendly staff that
- a very pleasant stay for the price - a great stay, wish i was there more nights
- A way to relax amidst the chaos of Pattaya - We loved our time at the Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel. Alte
- Another great stay - I'm now becoming a regular at D-Beach, and it seems to get b
- As good as ever - We return to this hotel every year and have never been disap
- Best deal in Pattaya - This is the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel in eleven
- Clean and Spacious room - Room furniture is oldie but in good condition, big and clean
- Comfortable stay - I went there due to want to relax with mr girlfriend. surely
- Discover D-Beach Hotel in Pattaya - The hotel location is great as it was along beach road and t
- discovery beach hotel - This is/was a great hotel but is starting to show its age I
- Everything are quite good. - Every thing is so good such as room , surrounding , service
- Excellent Hotel. Great Location. - an excellent quality hotel in a great position in the center
- Fantastic 2 day stay - This hotel has an overall above average rating in my book.
- Fantastic view - I have stayed in Pattaya a few times now and this was the fi
- Fantastick Hotel - The Hotel has a god location and it is clean and new. The st
- Faultless. Great views. Nice room. Friendly staff - Couldn't fault the hotel. Amazing views over pattay city and
- Friendly staff, located opposite the beach - Friendly staff, located opposite the beach. nice pool.
- Go there - favourit hotel, been a lot of 5 stars hotels but this is be
- good atmosphere and near sea - this is almost perfect hotel for me except for car park that
- Good location but not very grand - If you like shopping, the location is good, just a few minut
- good location to stay in Pattaya - i spend just one night in pattaya so i would prefer some pla
- Good Location - I stayed for two nights this hotel. It locates on the beach
- Good location - overall nice hotel, with good location, on beach. local shop
- good place and good hotel - we all feel very convinent staying in the hotel. because it
- Great Casual Hotel - Just in beach front, yet with a nice pool, this hotel is ver
- Great hotel great price - This was my second stay at Discovery Beach Hotel,the staff w
- Great Hotel in a Great Location - Very friendly staff and a clean and comfortable room
- Great Hotel with beautiful view. - Great location. Friendly staff and beautiful view of beach a
- Great hotel with fantastic sea view - The hotel is ideally located just a 5 minute walk to the mai
- Great hotel, good location - We just wanted a chilled out relaxing few nights following o
- great hotel, great staff, excellent food - This hotel is in within walking distance of all the action
- great hotel - this hotel is in the centre of the night life action. close
- Great locarion, nice staffs - I've stay in this hotel many times, their staff are helpful
- Great Location , Big Nice Room, - In One Words it was Excellent. I and my family enjoy a lot,
- Great location but rooms a little tired - The location of the hotel was excellent - right on the beach
- great location but unfortunately the environment i - beautiful sea view, maybe I'll stay again on my next trip
- Great location with great view.. - The 3 days stay was wonderful. the room is big, tidy and cle
- Great location with smile service - Enjoy staying in the good location of pattaya downton and sm
- Great location, clean hotel, good swimming pool - Right next to the beach to spend the day there, then back to
- Great location - Arrived early (9am) but they got room ready by 10am. Rooms l
- great rooms with lovely size - Nice staff - polite and eager to help. All in all has a good
- Great time.....Great views - the staff was friendly and helpful. the suite was spacious,
- Great value at Pattay beach front - The hotel is next to soi 6 on beach road. I stayed in a delu
- great value - I have stayed up on the cliff and down in the dumps in Patta
- Great View of Pattaya - With the right Internet rate, this is a great value hotel. Y
- Hotel beside the beach - We like the hotel for good service in the front desk and loc
- hotel in pattaya - Good decoration in the lobby, delicious buffet breakfast
- i can give it to a 4 star. - It was so awesome i like the stay and i would like to do it
- I would return again - A very clean hotel in a superior location with a great view.
- It's a great Hotel, worth treating yourself with! - Overall it was great! This is the 2nd time I stayed there an
- It's a nice hotel in Pattaya. Will return. - This hotel is located oppsite the pattaya beach. It is quite
- just perfect ! - we stayed there for 2 nights and i still thinking it wasn't
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice hotel accomudation,nice room,nice swming pool, nice loc
- Lovely Swimming Pool, Great Location - The best feature of the resort is swimming pool. Never too c
- Mixed Bag - Room we ordered full so got downgraded on first day, service
- Mr Peter - great location with its access to the beach, ciminas, restur
- New hotel with good view - It's really cheap if you book through Agoda, as compared to
- Nice hotel but showing its age - Nice hotel at the quiet north end of Pattaya, I like this ho
- nice hotel great location - I have stayed at this hotel before and I must say it's worth
- Nice Hotel with a good service - A very good hotel and nicely situated at the sea front of Pa
- nice hotel with good staff and service - clean hotel
nice take care from staff
convenience to go a
- Nice hotel, excellent location - Nice little hotel with excellent views from the sea view del
- Nice hotel, good location - Nice and clean hotel. Located in not so noisy area, in north
- Nice hotel..love to come back - had nice stay..hotel is right across the beach...night life
- nice hotel - easy access to the beach just cross the road .great breakfas
- Nice hotel - This is a nice hotel at the quiet north end of pattaya. The
- Nice Hotel - Wonderful stay at D-Beach Hotel. We did long beach walking t
- nice location hotel - The room was clean and their staffs are friedly and helpful.
- Nice location, great staff, great value - A really good stay for a reasonable price! Room was clean, l
- nice place - good service ,clean , comfortable,breakfast is a lot to choo
- not family friend hotel i wouldet stay here again. - we stay here for 4 day on a shopping trip to pattaya as we l
- old, and not clean - the breakfast is not bad, but the facilities are old in this
- One of good hotel in Pattaya - the room is quite ok with a very big rooom. some facilities
- One of the worst service staff you can get! - Absolutely not worth your money. although this hotel has a p
- overall a very good location - overall the hotel is located at the good location, five mins
- Pattaya Beach Discovery Hotel - Got taxi from Bangkok, initially driver couldn't find hotel,
- Pattaya Beach - We like the location, central but not noisy,nice pool area b
- Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel, -
- Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel -
- Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel -
- Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel - Overall, I am satisfied with my stay. The facilities of the
- pattaya discovery beach hotel - this is/was a nice hotel but is starting to show its age the
- Perfect location, great hotel - Pool is great. Children love it! Full amenities with afforda
- Relaxing stay, close to amenities, clean and tidy - Although this hotel is a little dated and in need of a facel
- Ridiculous conditions - Stayed three times at this place. Takes a while to figure ou
- room with a view - This modern spacious hotel is on the beach frount, but is aw
- Spacious room and bed - I book a senior room with sea view on 7 floor. The room is s
- the hotel is located on the beach road of pattaya - Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel is very near to the pattaya be
- the hotel is ok and the room is big - everything is good except the towel of the room is not too c
- The location is fine, not too centre - Good condition, good service, good food, but not very close
- this hotel feel old -
- Top location- top value for money - If you want a place to relax in a nice and clean hotel with
- Un forgetable - Very comfy hotel by the beach , Not so far from most of the
- Vacation trip - Hotel is good attractive outside, easy to find but in room i
- Very comfortable & good service fr housekeeping - very enjoyable. lots of bargain and good food
very safe eve
- Very good hotel , good location - Good location near the beach and entertaiment area