Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1169)
November 08, 2012
Rooms great modern
Polls are great and the surrounding gardens
many rooms availabe but i was put in the farest room away from recetion took 5 minutes to walk and the room was next to big c and a road so very noisy, they could have given me any number of rooms away and closer to the pools and reception, next time will need to know room number have an idea where they all are, and this room was also upstairs , no need to put me upstairs when so many downstairs rooms available
November 06, 2012
Great location and friendly Staff
My second stay at the lodge and it was really good. The staff Are nice and friendly and peter the Porter gives 100% fantastic place to stay ,Far Enough from the Centre for quite evenings sitting around the pool ,or a few minutes ride you can be in the Action.Hope to See you all in Febuary.
November 01, 2012
only that near to center of the city
Rooms are big enough but inside was very poor. Bed was very hard. Bathroom very poor it takes a long time when you get hot water.Reception not happy people.
October 29, 2012
Lovely hotel but very unfriendly staff
I checked in the hotel with My Lady for a period of two weeks and three days. we both checked in at the same time yet every night of that first week they asked my lady her pasport because they tought she was a working girl. Mind you we both checked in at the same time I told them that she was my ladyfriend and lifepartner. Untill I got angry and they never asked again..The room was nice but was on the street side and there where works going on all day and at night it was very noisy, offcourse I was In Pattaya. But the room on the quite poolside was vacant, in fact there where a lot of rooms still vacant. Yet it was impossible to change rooms untill I asked for the general manager and then all of a sudden it was ok to take a room at the quite pool side. The rooms had no terras, that is a big zero offcourse. When we passed the lobby, they did not even look up to say a friendly hello, no they just stared by times. House keeping anoyed me when they charged me for a pillow with some mascara on, hello we are in a hotel, when you sleep in a bed it so happends that the sheets are used and get a spot here and there, not only from mascara!! Do they realy have to charge me for that? Why do I pay a hotel? is Cleening the sheets not included? Like I said a nice infrastructure but a big zero for the unfrindly staff and hotel mentality.
Guy Louis Colinet
Candy Shop in Walking street!!! If you like to dance to life R&B music from an awesome band!
October 29, 2012
This hotel looks like an island of harmony & peace
Friendly & smiling receptionists, very nice park, comfortambe rooms.
A good choice! Close to the beach. Close to night life. Many shops & restaurants are near to the hotel. Friendly stuff! Beautiful garden with 3 swimming pool.
Families with young children
October 28, 2012
very nice place, next big c supermarket, good service, free wifi anywhere. nice pool for child.will visit next time.... thx.
October 28, 2012
The Resort needs a major upgrade, we stayed in a Villa and the bed was hard as rock and the mattress had a bow in the middle, the tv was one of the old tube type with a reception to match, the only way to change the temp on the air con was to stand on a chair and adjust it manually, the water was either scolding hot or freezing cold, I have stayed in many hotels in Thailand and this would rate as one of the worst and will not come back.
October 28, 2012
What a great hotel!
Location, Lay-out, Comfort, Cleanliness & Service all excellent
I really enjoyed my short stay here. My room (Villa) was huge, very clean and full of good amenities. Being at the back of the hotel grounds it was very quiet; a real bonus for central Pattaya.
Very comfortable indeed. No negatives at all.
I cannot speak about the food as my deal was room only and I know how to take care of myself in that regard.
Service excellent. Polite, friendly and efficient.
The location is perfect for whatever you want. 30 metres from the hotel front door to the Sawngthaew (Baht Buses) which run all night.
October 20, 2012
Quite spaciously laid out single story hotel
Good location, plenty of clean pools, a/c worked well, confortable beds.
An open plan hotel with a/c only in the rooms and dining areas. In the Ruenthai Paradise you have your own private pool and it is a quiet location set well back from the road. Breakfast is a buffet style affair with eggs cooked to order. These rooms are of a good size with all you need for a comfortable stay. The shower is adequate and the temperature fluctuates a little. I will use this hotel again.
Far enough away from Soi 5 to be quiet. Sited on 2nd Road so the Bhat busses are always about in numbers.
October 20, 2012
No complaints at all with Sabai resort
Where we were was at the bottom of the resort, and if you want it quiet, well lovely, gardens beautiful , swimming pool good
Comments on my stay at the Sabai Resort, yes excellent, staff, well i couldn't fault them, breakfasts a lot better than they use to be, food a lot hotter than it used to be. They offer a good variety of food. So overall, yes i would reccomend the resort.
The only downside to my holiday was, the accommodation booked
with Agoda, was when i arrived i was given, or should i say not given what i had paid for. It cost me another £225.00p to have what i requested in the first place.
I Highly reccomend Bells Travel, if you are travelling from the airport to, say Pattaya you can book up online, or go to their website and get their number and book. I was very impressed with the service that you get, You are picked up from the airport, and taken to the bus station, and then transferred to your hotel. That will cost you 200 baht. About £4.00. each. Ifyou go by cab, will be about £30.00d. Coaches air-conditioned, and got toilet on board as well.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sabai Resort, Pattaya
- 16 days of absolute enjoyment. - I have stayed at this Hotel many times before and this year
- alwys a pleasure to stay there - have stayed there before and have always found it to be good
- Awesome Hotel - Its a great place to stay, located on Pattaya's night-life l
- Beautiful garden resort with convient location - We stayed at the resort last August and were impressed by th
- Best Place it Pattaya - Clean & friendly service with a great location to match. The
- Brings out all the best in Thailand - i recently spent a month staying at this super resort hotel.
- Close to a lot - This hotel was a little older than most hotels in the area,
- close to alcazar and mcdonalds - air conditioning did not work ... had to change rooms becaus
- Close to the beach - Quite cool place, stuff very friendly and helpful. Rooms OK,
- Convenient, well located, clean rooms. - Good service. Always smiling staff. The breakfast is good an
- Conviniant and friendly hotel, relaxing and fun - A great place with 3 sweeming pools and a good breakfest. Ev
- Everything all the Reviews said - Very Nice! - Highly recommend, clean and tidy. Great location, close to t
- fantasic resort - the sabai resort is one of the best hotels i have stayed at.
- Friendly Staff - The Superior room was average. There is a problem with the w
- good budget hotel in good location - recommended. however, note that, while my room was not noisy
- good hotel for this price - Very good hotel for your money. You have a big room, clean a
- good hotel room okay - nice hotel good food,friendly staff good location ,this was
- Good location - beautiful garden inside - This hotel is my only choice for the last 4 years (5 times)
- good location but hard beds - Although a lovely friendly hotel with good features and loca
- Good location not too busy - This resort was lovely in Ostrava . Because nit too far from
- good location... but!! - I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past 3 years,
- good room s at quieter end of town - sabai resort is close enough to everything but not so your s
- Good Time in Pattaya - I would have to say that this hotel made my Thailand trip th
- Good Value Hotel - Good clean hotel staff friendly. Air-con was noisy took two
- great hotel - staff nice and helpful.I stayed there before and will again
- Great Location and value - The hotel is located in North Pattaya away from the gogo bar
- Great location nice service - My mates and I go every year the golf is fantastic,look beo
- Great location - It is in north pattaya, close to Tiffany show and big c, cen
- great place - Great location next to Big C. Price was very reasonable on a
- Great Resort Hotel - Close to most things, but far enough away to relax, the Reso
- Hotel catering for both singles and families - We stayed in 3 sunset rooms at the back of the hotel,it was
- Nice Basic Resort - rooms are basic, but comfortable. nothing fancy. the resort
- Nice hotel and great staff. - This is the 4th time we have stayed at this hotel ... Its a
- Nice hotel. Good location. - deluxe room was ok, but free wifi sometimes didn't work prop
- Nice hotel - i like to come back to this hotel. convenient location near
- Nice Resort in good position - This resort is in the heard of Pattaya. Lot of bars arround.
- nice room, dark room - The Ruen Thai Paradise area is great and the room is big but
- Not a good value - Unless you can get a room there at a deep discount, you are
- oasis amongst the hustle and bustle - second time I have stayed at sabai resort. the sunset rooms
- Oasis in the City - Once inside Sabai Resort you can forget that you are in the
- OK hotel - Breakfast could be improved. Rooms are very basic. For this
- One of a nice hotel in Pattaya - it's nice hotel with good service, clean room, comfortable b
- Resort not bad, service not good at all.no smiles -
- Rooms great modern - many rooms availabe but i was put in the farest room away fr
- Sabai means comfortable. -
- Sabai Resort April 2008 - We were overall satisfied with our stay at Sabai Resort. The
- Sabai Resort is good - It is a good place for stay. It's close to the BigC and beac
- Sabai Resort, -
- Sabai Resort - Arrived hotel around 5:00pm with fast check-in, receiption h
- songkran time! - A brilliant place to stay with very helpful staff.
- so-so hotel in ok location - The last time I was in Pattaya I stayed at the Residence Gar
- Staff very nice, Good comfrtable room, -
- Third Visit Always lves up To Expectations - in a realy good situation,the hotel is five minutes walk fro
- Unwinding @ Sabai Resort - Sabai Resort is very accesible. It's like ten (10) minutes w
- very nice hotel,, - my stay was very nice,, staff was helpful,,, only downfall w