Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (486)
March 22, 2012
beautiful beach and room but must improve service
serene atmosphere private beach, nice scenery from room.
overall, it was a pleasant stay. the location was close from the airport. the building structure was nicely-designed. the beach was tranquil and extremely private. however, the room needs constant maintenance such as the jacuzzi, an air-conditioner. service level was well below par. inquiry was not correctly responded. room amenities were not well-prepared.
March 21, 2012
I stayed at this hotel for honeymoon.
this hotel was excellent.
staff was kind,friendly.
every meals were nice. we love it.
what is the most favorite in this hotel was a private beach.
the beach was clean,water is clear,quite. we just heard sound of wave.
we watched sunset.it was so beautihul.
but room we stayed,there were many ants in bedroom.big ants!
every nigths we looked for those ants,let them be out.
Families with young children
March 19, 2012
it was a pretty nice experience to stay at aleenta for our frist trip to island phuket. the hotel is rather boutique compare to banyan tree or other major ones. i would say it is the best hotel beach we ever experienced in thailand, very clean and beautiful, espeically during sunset.
they did their best to allocate us to the hotel rooms we demanded even with an upgrade. that was very kind. the hotel was not as perfect as we first expected though.
the hotel service is above average, although not perfect, still worth a return.
March 17, 2012
Beutiful Boutique Hotel
Paradise on earth! Secluded and Tranquil
aleenta one of the most beautiful and comfortable hotels i ever had the pleasure to stay at. the perfect ending to our honeymoon. we spend the lst 3nights of our two week honeymoon at aleenta and i must said it did not disappoint. we had booked the beachfront suite, but once there we realised it shared common space with another suite and a loft, we were very disappointed. my husband explained to the beautiful helpful front desk girl that it was our honeymoon and we did not want to share it with anyone, specially the couple next door to us with a 2 year old baby. she undersood and asked us to wait and see what she could do, within minutes she returned & told us we were upgraded to the private pool villa for our stay. o.m.g it was the most amazing room, well villa i ever stayed in, it was a palace, the service and attention we recieved during our stay was superb. the food was great, everything we had in all three of the restaurants was a pleasure to eat. the beach boy kept and eye on us and was a lovely person with great attention to detail. the entire staff at aleenta gave us the experience of our lifes and for this we are greatful. i will recommend this beautiful peace of heaven on earth to everyone. i can only hope that one day i can return. an absolute pleasure. no words to describe it. i almost forgot to mention that the breakfast was by far my favorite!
A must have is the fried rice with squid ummm so good. Room service is awsome, I had a very tasty burger.
March 03, 2012
a perfect hotel for relaxing vacation
great scenary, beautiful and modern, clean resort, helpful staffs
we initially was planning to stay there for 2 nights and 1 night at the other hotel, but ended up extending our stay at aleenta one more night.
the resort is very modernized with beautiful interior and exterior.
very quiet for a couple trying to relax
the resort is not located in the downtown area, so it maybe hard to reach/go downtown area and enjoy the nightlife and so one, but that's what we went to aleenta for. we gave up the nightlife but instead we enjoyed out stay at aleenta. they have free cocktail party right on the beach during sunset.
they've upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite with a private pool which made us feel happier.
we had wonderful time there! definitely going back there again!
February 29, 2012
Perfect hotel, absolutely amazing, the staff is over the top, you don't need nothing more if your stay at the Aleenta, we took 1 day to visit Phuket and since we got out of the hotel the only thing we want was to go back, the beaches in Phuket are so so crowded that it's impossible to enjoy it. On Aleenta you have the beach for your self and maybe 2 or 3 other guests which is amazing.
We went for our honeymoon and the hotel receive us with flowers, chocolates and wine in our room and even upgrade us, anything we ask for we got it.
The food was incredible.
Book the similan island tour, kho phi phi is way to crowded you won't even see the beach.
February 26, 2012
Lovely seclusion but mediocre everything else.
Far away from the crowds, empty beach, unhindered sunset. The only reason should i come back
Location: A B600 taxi ride to the mainland to wonderful seclusion. No beach vendors, no beachside massage shacks but also no homestyle authentic local food. Perfectly idyllic.
Accomodation: Beautiful modern architecture. Floor to ceiling glass. However, felt misled when we found out that the beachside suites actually share commonspace. A full [large] living room and full kitchen plus pool, are shared among 2 suites and a loft. Hence, there is no privacy whatsoever.
Food: Mediocre at best. My ruler in all my Thai vacations are Tom Yum Goong and Phad Thai, both were at best average. The green curry is the best of the menu, but the curries overall, tend to be more sweet than savoury.
Spa: Grossly average. Did waxing, body scrub, wrap, holistic massage and foot reflexology. The same staff member peformed all these treatments over a span of 3 days. The wraps and scrub was fine, but the massages and overall treatments were very coarse. The application of the massages were hard but not therapeutic as i've experienced elsewhere. The foot massage did next to nothing for me.
Hotel Feature Tip:
prepare for a beautifully empty beach
February 25, 2012
Best hotel for honeymoon or total relaxation
The service & attention to detail was worth every cent
amazing resort, better than a 5 star resort. staff were all very friendly & helpful. ocean view loft was amazing, very spacious containing 5 star amenities. there was a surprise everynight such as a rose petal milk bath in the spa when the ladies came in for the turn down service. the beach was steps away. food was amazing & there was 24 hour room service. exceeded our expectations in every way & we would highly recommend.
Try the mango salad from the cafe it was very delicious.
February 25, 2012
Away from the hustle and bustle of Phuket
Exclusive, lovely staff, a different side of Phuket
my husband and i stayed 3 nights in the pool suite (room 103) for a mini honeymoon. we could not have picked a better resort - aleenta was exclusive, the environment was relaxing and the staff were everso helpful. the suite we were given was slightly set back from the beach which was good as that provided us with slightly more privacy than the ones next to us. breakfast was excellent as there's quite a good variety to choose from. there's also a mingling session on the beach, with free cocktails and canapes every wed at sunset, which i think is a great idea.
however one thing to note is that aleenta is actually not on phuket island - it's about 30mins north of phuket airport and an hour away from patong beach. so it is definitely not for those looking to do sightseeing or other activities. sure, there is a 'taxi' to take you into patong and will take you back, but that's 2hours drive to and fro and costs 3k baht.
We hired a scooter for a day for about 400 baht through Thip the bell boy and went exploring the local areas. That was really enjoyable! There's a food market/street next to Tescos (which Thip will have a map to) - the food is amazing and cheap! There's also a hot spring about 10km or so away from Aleenta which might be worth a look! I wouldnt recommend massages in the town though as we paid 400 baht (too much!) for a foot massage which wasn't very special.
Families with young children
February 15, 2012
Fantastic Villa and very accomodating staff
This is a truely fantastic ressort where the Villa i secluded and the service in top
We booked this hotel with short notice and found the staff to be very well prepared. Despite the fact that children are not allowed in the pool villa but again they made an exception. Our almost two year old got a nice bed and loved the pool and the outdoor bathtub.
Cleanines were excellent and staff in general very helpful. For instandce we got room service from the general menu and were not limited to the room service menu.
We would definetely go back.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aleenta Resort, Phuket
- Aleenta Resort -
- Aleenta Resort - it's a perfect place for relaxation and romance. I'm so gla
- An ideal place for a romantic getaway - The experience at Aleenta is a wonderful one. Though tucked
- Beach front pool villa was amazing - Excellent service, fantastic meals and an overall delight to
- beautiful beach and room but must improve service - overall, it was a pleasant stay. the location was close from
- Beautiful beachbut not appropreiate for swimming - it's a good choice for stay is you want to go Similand and P
- best hotel! superb! awesome! - this is by far the hotel which i couldn't stop raving about!
- Best villa in Thailand - We were absolutely amazed by this place. The service was fir
- disappointing overall - we left the hotel after the first night stay
we did not lik
- fantastic experience in aleenta - we enjoy the time staying there ; this could be one of the m
- Fantastic hotel - Would definitely come back to stay here. Food was great too.
- fantastic resort for our couple -
- Good service n near beach, but far far away - I stayedin the beach front suites with my friends total 4 gi
- GREAT AND ROMANTIC HOTEL - The hotel is fantastic, the minute you step in you will be t
- Great choice for a relaxing trip - Spacious and clean villa, nice location for staying away fro
- Great enviroment with beautiful view & serenity! - Have a great stay & will definitely go back in future.
- Great hotel for couple.. - we moved to ocean view loft with huge semi-private swimming
- great place - great room setting with soothing music, nice beach view and
- My favorite hotel of 2011 - i am a frequent guest to this hotel. i really like the seasi
- Nice hotel but far away - The worst of this suite is to share with other ppl, but if y
- nice hotel far from city not good service - i like the hotel and the beach, rooms are nice i had a pool
- Nice View - We love hotel with a good view, and this hotel is perfect fo
- Romantic location and warm staffs - We spent 3 days from 16-18 here and really satisfied with al
- Second time visit, Very Best Hotel - Good, Best, Wonderful, and Very Kind, Good Beach, Shiny Hote
- So relaxing - Nearby the beach, blue sky..white sand...private...good amen
- Super B - Aleenta resortis is not located in phuket its in phang nga ,
- Tranquil Beach Stay - Comfortable stay and professional, seen but not heard staff.
- Very good environment and very nice service - Overall the environment and service are really nice. Just m
- With good view and privacy - Lovely Beach & Fantistic seaview all around the room. It's v
- wonderful resort - What a wonderful resort! Nice staffs, nice beach, perfect ex
- Wonderful Stay - Went to Aleenta for our honeymoon and stayed at one of their