Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1679)
August 25, 2012
August 24, 2012
Top class Hotel in all respects good location
Great Value and fantasic staff
Every thing about this hotel was beyond reproach fantastic value
August 24, 2012
not good noot bad.not near anything but the staff is good of service.the room is comfortable
Families with young children
August 22, 2012
Room is spacious and clean
Good service and clean hotel, complimentary with cheap price, all staff just very helpful, even the tuk tuk shuttle driver, near hotel has laundry and restaurant, should try one of the restaurant called siney, their fried rice so delicious and cheap.. Thumbs up for this hotel
Near hotel got siney restaurant, must try
Families with older children
August 22, 2012
Hotel a bit far from main area,
Free tuk tuk ride to patong main street
great staff esp the receptionist, she helped me a lot when i need to drop wrong luggage to other passenger hotel, she is nice and pretty, room is ok, breakfast also good, not too bad...at night very quiet so can get good sleep here
Go to maya bay, and some small island
Families with young children
August 21, 2012
Quiet location and friendly staff
spacious room, roof top pool, great service
i came to alfresco with my 4yr son. the staff were wonderful and very accommodating to our needs. the hotel is only a 10min walk from junceylon center and the hotel provides a free tuk tuk service to the central areas.
the rooms are cleaned daily and over all the price with breakfast was great value.
we had a lovely stay and would definitely come back to alfresco phuket.
August 20, 2012
Clean rooms, friendly staff
Clean, nice rooms. Infinity pool on the roof. Free drinking water. Free shuttle to three main points in Patong Beach. Friendly staff.
Nice hotel. Not super close to the beach, but a shuttle can bring you about a block away from it. It only does one way though, so be prepared to pay for a tuk tuk back to the hotel, or walk down some alley's that are not the cleanest. Over all, great stay.
August 20, 2012
Lovely hotel-amazing rooms with awesome staff
The hotel is bright red in color, we got an upgrade to a superior room..the. Staff I so nice and welcoming..even at 2 in the night they helped us out...close to the main shopping area also there is a bike hire shop just 2 shops away an they give you a good price. The rooms are too good and they all amenities.. Roof top swimming pool is also nice. Family mart is right next to the hotel.
Shopping is too good in Phuket and close to the hotel
United States of America,
August 19, 2012
Everything - rooms, breakfast, staff, pool, etc.
I stayed here only one night but loved every moment of it. Very modern hotel. Staff was very polite during my entire visit. Major pro is the hotel has it's own tuk-tuk, and it will take you anywhere in town, only down side is you have to find a ride back. Walking distance to everything. Room was very clean. The roof top pool was beautiful as well. Breakfast was a buffet style and at my request they cooked an omelet for me for no extra charge. Offer free towels to use at the beach or pool. I like my stay here very much and would go back to it again.
United States of America,
August 18, 2012
Free tuk-tuk service to mall and friendly staff
Nice and Friendly staff, free tuk-tuk service to the mall. Close to markets and restaurants. Maybe 15-20 mins walking by foot to maill and Bangla road where all the action is.
I stayed this hotel for close to a week in Phuket. The price was nice and near all the attractions so I picked this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also a free tuk-tuk service to the mall which is close to Bangla road and everything else. There is laundry, restaurants and markets for shopping nearby as well as motorbike taxis and taxis. My only complaint though is that the room seem to be a little old. For a fairly young hotel I was kinda surprised. Paint missing from different parts of the room, some mold in the shower, walls were really thin could hear neighbors and people outside. View is a building that they're constructing nearby and you can hear that in the room as well. We had to change rooms because roaches were coming from the shower drain and had to call them to open the room safe since it wasn't left open prior to us checking in. Other than that, not so bad of a hotel. Oh and breakfast was ok, not great but not bad. Pool is nice but small, but the view of the city is nice. Basically you get what you pay for.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alfresco Phuket Hotel, Phuket
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - really a lovely hotel ,near v all location.....if walk to sh
- A tiny 5 star hotel - Good point:
1,Nice smile,good customer service
- Alfresco 3 nights stay - We were upgraded to a bigger room on the first level. Howeve
- Alfresco Phuket Hotel - Nothing special, nice stuff but the hotel is in a bad place
- Average Hotel - booked 2 rooms for 3 nights at the hotel and overall stay is
- Awesome service with spacious room - we booked the taxi to fetch us from the airport since it was
- Awesome, unforgettable and sweet -
- Bad location, worse service!! - We stayed at Alfresco for just two nights. I booked this hot
- Budget hotel with great service - The room was narrow, the single bed was too small even could
- budget hotel with not so great features - Location is not good. Far from beach and market. They have a
- cheap hotel room but uncomfortable - it's not bad to stay here because it's cheap , near shopping
- Clean and good hotel - Not ot my expectation as we book earlier and they could not
- Clean rooms, helpful staff, good food and location - At first, I was a little disappointed that the hotel was not
- Decent hotel and friendly, great customer service - Restaurant serves pork. For muslims, they did not make aware
- Excellent hotel with good services - Alfresco hotel is a very clean hotel, with amazing staf pers
- Excellent in every way - Simply the best hotel to stay at on a decent budget in Paton
- Excellent value for the money - We spent 2 weeks at the hotel in the month of Feb 2013. This
- fantastic hotel - great service. beautiful smiles. comfortable room....
- Feel comfort !! -
- Friendly staff and Hotel is not that great - 2pm check in time and we made to wait to check in. Refuse to
- friendly staff, wonderful breakfast - the safe in the room was broken, so used the one near the co
- Friendly, efficient service; Very clean and modern - I enjoyed my stay at Alfresco hotel, the staff were very hos
- Good hotel and good service - The service was mostely good.
The breakfasts were good but c
- Good hotel, bad location - good hotel, comfortable rooms, cheap prices, fiendly staff,
- Good Hotel -
- Good Hotel - not a bad hotel. however still not worth of money. the best
- Good location - Good location,nice place and good price,it near the shopping
- Good rooms,clean, good service - some of reseption doesn't give clearly information.
- Good service hotel - I've stayed at Alfresco Hotel for 4 days 3 night. The room i
- Good staffs, new and well organizing place - A new hotel with fair location, quiet but not too far from t
- Great and relaxing - We stay for 4 nights here and were satisfy. the breakfast ha
- great environment place to stay for a holiday - i am happy overall. i can use their computer (it's apple bra
- Great facilities budget traveller - Wonderful experience. Hotel located even a little distance f
- Great Hotel and Great Staff (YING) - Its a WOW welcoming from Ying and the rest of the Staff ( gi
- great hotel big rooms good services and clean room - good clean hotel big rooms roof top pool and a good breakfas
- Great hotel but far from the beach - we stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. we liked the cleanli
- Great Hotel! - Great place to stay, really clean, free shuttle to downtown
- great hotel, very modern and clean - we only stayed in the hotel one night before we flew home bu
- Great location if looking for some peace and quiet - the stay was fantastic. i really dont have much to complain
- Great location with lovely smile - Alfresco Phuket Hotel is quiet good and suitable for travell
- Great location, great service, good food - The staff of hotel really nice and friendly, we get the welc
- Great new property, well designed - Many positives about this place. The rooms are clean and we
- great room but breakfast choice could b improved - A modern and newly furnished room, which located close to Pa
- Great room with reasonable price! - I had a good experience staying here. Staffs were very nice
- Great rooms and staffs but location a bit far - The hotel itself is very new with very big rooms and good pr
- Great service and good rooms - View from our room was really bad. kind of like having a ba
- Great service and great location - we like this hotel as the first sight because its location.
- great service and low price - i was dissapointed with the design of the bathroom (no separ
- Great Service With A Smile - Best place I've ever stayed. Walking distance to Patong Beac
- great service - Good front desk staffs. Huge rooms. Free tuk tuk ride to cen
- Great service - Room is clean and there is good service from the hotel, but
- itWAz ok -
- lovely hotel and service with a friendly smile - super pleasant stayed during my Phuket trip !
the room des
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile! - Alfresco hotel is great! It was our first trip to Phuket and
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice hotel. Opened 5 months ago. Staff are friendly and smil
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Room size quite spaces walking distance
To beach and shoppi
- lovely hotel friendly staff - stay there for two nights, worth for money, big room and fri
- Lovely hotel, good staff - welcome fruit juice & tower.big modern room, clean and conve
- Lovely Stuff - Alfresco is nice hotel in Patong beach with lovely stuff and
- Memorable Phuket with Alfresco - i'll definitely come back for my next phuket trip. friendly
- Modern hotel & friendly services - Alfresco Phuket hotel that new and modern design room with c
- Modern - This is an excellent hotel, very modern and clean and staff
- New hotel near center of Patong - the hotel is new, have friendly staff, but it is situated on
- New hotel with nice decor - i only stay for one night in alfresco i think this is new ho
- Newly renovated hotel with big bathroom - our 3 days 2 nights stay at Alfresco phuket hotel is nice, r
- Nice and clean hotel room - good design, beautiful and clean environment. nice breakfast
- nice basic hotel - Stayed there for 2 nights and we loved it. Very basic new ho
- Nice boutique hotel - free tuk-tuk one way service from hotel to beach road, jungc
- Nice boutique style hotel! - It is approximately 20-30mins walk to the mall called Jungce
- Nice hotel and friendly staffs - Although is 3 star hotel but the room is spacious and comfor
- nice hotel and very friendly staffs - very friendly staffs and services are also good, fairly clos
- nice hotel near beach - the hotel is quite new and not far away from patong beach an
- nice hotel with good location - good location, 10 minutes walk to shopping mall. near the st
- nice hotel - overall great hotel with full service, howevery the staff th
- Nice staff ,not far from beach ,boring breakfast - Hotel rooms looks clean ,good room service.
Location it is
- Noisy, makeshift hotel. - pros: open 24 hours so late check in is a breeze. big comfy
- not impressive, not clean, not value for money, - disappointed, small room, poor location, not value for money
- pleasant stay with friendly management staff - We are a group of seven teenagers.we all had a wonderful sta
- Refreshing new hotel! Lovely! - The service from the staff are superb, checked in late in th
- Services always comes with a smile. - roughly 15 minutes walk to jungceylon, hotel services always
- Simple and Basic -
- Simple and cheap - Had a pleasant stay at the hotel with friendly staff that sm
- simple and clean hotel - the room is big enough and clean.love the breakfast,the staf
- Simple but elegant - The hotel was very clean, comfortable and very cheap..
- Simple facilities but with warm service - the hotel is simple and modern style. we just stayed there f
- Surprise loveliness - hotel stay was pleasant. did not expect much from a budget b
- The service is very good! - We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The room and the break
- This hotel is near super and night market. - we arrived here very late night and very good services with
- v big room and v warm&nice servicing - easyily to get tuk tuk car (jz opposite only).
still got pic
- Valuable room - Nice trip we had for hubby birthday celebration with the gre
- Very good service - unfortunately, when i arrive, i was redirected to another ho
- very nice hotel - we stay for 3d2n and very satisfied with this hotel.. very n
- Very nice ppl - good to stay away from the beach, in case of tsunami, u wont
- Wonderful hotel with good service. - Arrived at night, got served juices and wet towel once we ar