Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1674)
Families with older children
December 27, 2011
New and nice hotel
Good location, big rooms and good service
This hotel is small and lovely, it is very new and clean. The location is good, they provide shuttle service to shopping mall and Patong Beach. Although no service back to the hotel, but it is still within walking distance. The staff is friendly and helpful, we really enjoy our stay. If the hotel can provide more hanging hook and install shower screen in the bath room, then the hotel room will be perfect.
December 27, 2011
Was a pretty comfortable and nice stay , hotel staff was really really friendly. A value for money hotel with decent interiors.
December 26, 2011
Ok rooms but a long walk to the beach
Nice hotel but not worth the money. About a 20 min walk to the beach. Crap location. Better off looking at a cheaper hotel closer to the beach.
December 26, 2011
Terrific 6 nights in Phuket
Friendly staff, pool on the roof, spacious room
My wife and I stayed in Phuket for 6 nights at the Alfresco Hotel. It was a pleasant experience. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was simple but good. During the busy December/Christmas month the hotel informed us that they could not fetch us using their tuk-tuk service (they would only be able to drop us off.) It was not too much of an issue as the hotel is not far from the main Patong Beach and the walk back to the hotel is quite refreshing. Patong is a very busy beach area so be warned that even if you stay a block or two away from the main festivities - there are still many things that wake you up in the night from traffic to karaoke singers in the street below as well as fireworks. The hotel itself however is great and highly recommended :)
The "Fantasea Show" is a must-see. Go early so that you can enjoy the theme park effect and see the animals and even ride an elephant. The buffet is amazing. Ensure that you get golden circle tickets. The show is quite an experience.
December 26, 2011
Great location but noisy rooms
good service but noisy room with the outdoor unit of 2 air-conditioners on the balcony.
near the biggest shoppingcenter and a good restaurant
Families with young children
December 20, 2011
Nice hotel and friendly staffs
Although is 3 star hotel but the room is spacious and comfortable. Convenience location with 24hrs family mart next door and within walking distance from Jungceylon Shopping Mall even though hotel only provide one way shuttle tuk tuk service. Enjoyed the stay in this hotel.
A lady selling pancake outside hotel 24hrs family mart is friendly and her egg pancake is delicious and cheap for 30 baht as compared to other places.
December 20, 2011
Delicate Hotels, Friendly Staff
Free WiFi, Helpful Staff, Nice Room
this is the first hotel my friend and i stayed in phuket. it's not a very big hotel, but very easy to be found. it's on the main street. we are very happy with this hotel. the staff are very friendly and helpful. they arranged us a quite room so that we don't have suffer the noise from the main street, which was mentioned from the previous comments here. this hotel provides with a one-way free tuk tuk service. but it doesn't take much time from the hotel to the beach on foot. there's a convenient store next to the hotel, also the street food nearby is very delicious. in a word, we are very happy and satisfied with our stay.
Hotel Feature Tip:
the hot water from the bathroom is inconsistent espeically at night.
December 19, 2011
Disappointing Premier Room
roof-top swimming pool, family mart next door, car parking available
This was my second time in Alfresco. Initially I was excited as I had a great time on my last visit in May. I had stayed in the cool looking deluxe room before so this time I tried the Premier Room which I got for a Flash Deal 50% discount. I wasn't rewarded. I was disappointed. I arrived at the hotel at about 5pm. There were 3 staffs at the counter but none of them greeted me. There was no welcome drink and no one offered me a seat as I handed in the booking voucher. The receptionist looked tired and told me that breakfast is 7-10am before handing me the keys. No one showed me to the room. Fortunately I had been to Alfresco before so I know my way around. As I entered the room, the air-con gave a bad smell. I looked around and found hairs on the floor. The room is big but quite badly designed. I do not find the lightings and accessories attractive. There's a lot of empty and unattractive space. This includes the bathroom that although big, has only blank looking walls along with a dull bathtub. The lower priced deluxe room was much better designed. To make things worse, one of the night-table seems to be broken. Furniture are worn out too. Everything looks a bit old. The Premier Room in my impression was supposed to be one of Alfresco's top rooms but I guess I was wrong. With all the bad points, the good is that the bathroom provided toothbrushes, toothpastes, shower gel, shampoo etc. Its mini-bar is also fully stocked and affordable. However, these are all extras, and the basics should have been taken care of first. For the price of the Premier Room, it does not offer good value.
Families with young children
December 18, 2011
small hotel with good service
we booked 2 rooms but apparently the hotel doesn't have connected rooms, so it is a bit troublesome for me who was travelling with hubby and 2 young kids.
December 16, 2011
Nice hotel with Great Service
we spent 2 days at this hotel, nothing to complain except the noise from the street but still can be tolerate.
we got great services from the fo to hk... nice job...
Easy to get to Jungceylon mall and some other Traditional Phuket Market
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alfresco Phuket Hotel, Phuket
- A hip boutique hotel - I think this hotel worth the price of it. You can't expect
- Alfresco Phuket Hotel -
- Alfresco Phuket Hotel - I arrive at night and the staff very helpfull and make me ea
- Awesome Hotel & Staff - Excellent hotel! Located not too far from everything. Great
- Awesome service, beautiful & convenient - for the very cheap price we paid, a thoroughly worthwhile ex
- Big rooms but unfinished walls - The room looks good but some of the paints of the furniture
- budget stay - Room not as nice as in photo. Noisy road side, lots of mosqu
- Clean and Big rooms, 24h Mart, Pool - lovely hotel. great for tourists travelling in cars. if you
- Clean interior and near to a big shopping mall - this is a budget hotel that comes with clean bedsheets, toil
- Clean, modern style and friendly staff - We loved the place very much. It's clean, modern style with
- convenient - Alfresco Phuket Hotel is convenient for travelling from airp
- cosy and comfortable! - It was good! Clean and comfy! I'll xome back again!
- Excellent choice! - love the room - its tasteful designed and cozy. love the loc
- Excellent service with big rooms - had a great experience at the alfresco hotel during my 3d2n
- Excellent Service - We have been free upgraded to big VIP room from luxury room,
- fantasic apart from one staff at receptioin - enjoyable with good family breakfast a bit far from beach
- Friendly hotel staffs - the staffs there are very friendly, and the room are clean a
- Friendly staff but poor location - the environment of the hotel is quite comfortable but the ho
- Friendly staff - Friendly staff,offer free tuk tuk service to main shopping a
- Good hotel free shuttle to nearby night life/mall - The hotel was quite good for price. Free shuttle to shoppin
- Good Hotel,basic but good sized rooms. - friendly staff very attentive, hotel simple clean and not fu
- Good hotel - it will take 10-15 minutes to bangla road and patong beach.t
- good location - nice hotel, good in location, in the center of patong, for w
- Good service but bad view - The room was spacious, had a corner room, but the view was b
- Good service - I stayed four nights in this hotel, delicious breakfast, spa
- Gorgeous rooms and great service - Cons : - Too noisy as we stay directly below the swimming po
- Great and nice time in Phuket -
- great botique hotel, just lik the name! - gives you welcoming drink when you arrive, and they have suc
- Great customer service - The hotel generally was a little run down, just a little. Th
- Great hotel with modern feeling. - i had a great experience about this hotel. (i stayed here t
- Great hotel - Hotel is new, clean and tidy. Free-wifi for all. Also provid
- Great location and friendly staff - The location of the hotel was peaceful and quiet. Extremely
- Great location and lovely hotel - About a 1 km from the patong beach but has got tuk tuk trans
- Great location but less comfort - Thanks for the service during our stay for 3 days, nice room
- great location with 24hrs convenience shop! - im very satisfied for my 4D3N stay! room was clean, air-con
- great location - Great location, really lovely staff. Room was ordinary
- great location - hotel staffs are helpful and there is free tuk tuk to the sh
- Great Location - Is a great location whereas 5min walk to the Shopping mall a
- Great location - It was a nice and clean hotel to be stay, location is nearby
- Great place and location. - i always like this small hotel. close to jung ceylon. free w
- great service , friendly staff - we were staying for one night , were greeted by friendly sta
- Great Service and modern, Comfy Room - hotel is new and the rooms are exactly the same as the pictu
- Great Service, Great look! - excellent, i would say!
1) hotel room true to pictures
- Had a nice relaxing time! - i stayed 2 nights at alfresco, the room was lovely! i stayed
- hotel with comfortable and affordalble rate - hotel located is far from patong beach. friendly welcome by
- It was as good as expected, totally recommended - it was smooth, we were a group of 6, staying in 2 rooms (wit
- Location A Bit Far But Nice Room Design - Overall : OK to stay.
Location : The location was a bit fa
- Location is far from the Actions - hotel provides shuttle to the attractions such as nearby sho
- Lovely hotel and accomodating staff - we came here for relaxation so we did not want a place that
- Lovely hotel and service with friendly - Small hotel and simple breakfast but nice room with clean, s
- Lovely hotel with friendly staff - Received free upgrade from grand deluxe to alfresco suite. T
- Lovely hotel with great service - The rooms are clean, big and spacious.. Staff are friendly a
- Lovely Hotel with helpfull receptionist,great Loca - its very nice staying at Alfresco, its really near to shoppi
- Lovely hotel, great breakfast. Big rooms. - We had 6 nights here and were very happy with the hotel and
- Lovely hotel - A reasonable hotel for budget traveler. Good service and it'
- lovely hotel - i stay 3 days in alfresco phuket hotel. overall the hotel is
- lovely hotel - this hotel has good and friendly staff. the bedroom is reall
- Modern 3star hotel - pros-first of all ,the staff are all friendly .whole place l
- Modern hotel and service at an extra mile - pros:
their staff are very friendly and nice (thumbs up! th
- Modern hotel with some shortcomings - we stayed here one night. the hotel is located by a busy roa
- New & Spacious Room! Not good location though - Stayed for 2 nights. The hotel is new and surrounding buildi
- New and nice hotel - This hotel is small and lovely, it is very new and clean. T
- new hotel and nice swimming pool - this was a new hotel as mentioned, i booked the stay when it
- New hotel at affordable price - value for money. prominent frontage. staff are also very hel
- New hotel with lovely rooms - i had a wonderful stay with my wife for honeymoon at this ho
- New Hotel, great location near to central pathong - Stay for 4 day 3 nights at alfresco. location near to patong
- Nice and clean hotel -
- Nice and Clean - I love all the staffs there, and also love that the hotel is
- Nice and comfy hotel - the alfresco hotel is quite far from the beach, but they hav
- Nice and lovely hotel with breakfast - Recommend to stay at high floor, we stayed at 2nd floor and
- nice boutique Hotel with good location - This hotel is near the beach and looks young and fashionable
- Nice hotel and nice staffs - Big and nice room with big bathroom. Walking distance to nea
- nice hotel for couple - the room was nice and unique, the toilet is big enough. The
- Nice hotel with friendly service - Hotel is located in the newly developed area in Pa-tong beac
- Nice hotel with great service... - Be careful of what you eat. I have been diarrhea for three d
- Nice Hotel, crappy location - breakfast ok, buy no where to sit. nice pool, but lacking an
- nice hotel - Nice and clean hotel, the room is in contemporary design, ni
- Nice hotel - nice hotel in a very good area and strategy u can move easil
- NICE hotel - very near the beach, andthe service is very good, next time
- Nice new hotel - The hotel is quite new and rooms are nicely decorated and cl
- Nice place to stay but it was a little dusty. - What I liked bout the place was:
-Easy to locate.
- Nice, clean hotel with polite, friendly service - my first impression of the hotel was not great as it looked
- Quiet location and friendly staff - i came to alfresco with my 4yr son. the staff were wonderful
- Quite but not far from Junceylon - good things..
quite from the bangla nightlife but walking d
- service with a smile - the deluxe rooms were alright . 1 of our friends stayed in t
- Service with a smile - the room is nice and spacious.with the rustic style bath roo
- short stay, but clean and comfortable -
- Simple and clean -
- Small Hotel with Smile - Quiet Place and good location for relaxing.
- Spacious room - Staff is friendly, room spacious, hotel located within walki
- This hotel's best feature is it's wonderful staff. - my wife and i thouroughly enjoyed our stay at the alfresco.
- Very comfortable room as per the picture - we really enjoy in this hotel despite first doubt of its out
- Will definitely come back! - i really like the hotel, and will definitely come back to al
- with a smile - so great that hotel design,,comfortable!!!
familliar also t